Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. (64132 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / See What Bishop Oyedepo Says On His Retirement After Adeboye Stepped Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Jeromejnr(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
This man is a joke.

I used to respect you before o. But you fall my hand.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by ddjay: 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:
Rubbish...wat abt d men dat can stick dia prick to one toto?
PEOPLE PLEASE CHECK HER PROFILE PIC AND LINK IT TO THIS COMMENT

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by lilmax(m): 5:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
I can see women already crying grincheesygrin.......

Fact,you can never be a christain and a feminist at the same time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Adaeze003(f): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Marriages don't work because men can't handle themselves and women can't clean up after them no more... it's not a good thing but it's not particularly bad either.

No1 should be unhappy in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by SilvanusII(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
ABEGEEEE!!!! Make I hear word. In a country where women pray for husbands. Who would willingly request a divorce except in situations where they av bin frustrated and abused. But NO! Sexist and Chauvinist that he is, he will blame the women for refusing to be doormats. Eish!!!! Behaving like one of the Pharisees who wanted to stone the woman.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Idrismusty97(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oyedepo who presided over the third service of his church in Ota, Ogun State on Sunday, noted that the increasing call and approval of equality between women and men have spilled into their marital lives.
It is in the Bible, It is in the Qur'an. Women are born to be slaves to men. The problem of every marital lives isn't about the man being a drunkard, or the man being unfaithful, or he being promiscuous. It is about the woman being unsubmissive! The Man of God is just echoing the glorious scriptures of the Bible. If you have doubts read it yourself to know that you are a destined slave, You don't have a say about your own future, career or ambition. Your husband owns your life period!. If you think otherwise you aren't a Christian.
Romans 2:11 For there is no partiality with God.
Acts 10:34 Opening his mouth, Peter said: "I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Ilekeh(f): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ikiriye:

It is not compulsory for you to believe them but the truth has to be told.there biblical principles to marriage,if you follow them your marriage won't stuffer electric shock.I don't know what sect you belong to hence your believe.

The "truth" is a perceived sense. I am not from the class of man that believes that any bible-carrying man is a soothsayer or pure.
Only the two adults in marriage knows what's going on. No man can make a prediction for marriages of differing cultures.

I wonder what your reaction would have been if he had pointed his fingers at men for failed marriages.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by basille(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ikiriye:

If you like don't build your own on a solid ground and blame men of God
Build my own what?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by judedwriter(m): 5:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Is is right to treat someone anyhow to start with?
NO! But can you accept correction and maybe scolding from ur hubby even if you earn more than him? wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
segunyomi1:

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/08/24/why-many-marriages-today-fail-bishop-oyedepo/
TRUE TALK,

ALMOST ALL OF THEM GOT NO FAMILY TRAINING, THAT'S WHY YOU SEE THEM ROAMING THE STREET LIKE BASTARD LOOKING FOR WHO TO FATHER THEN.

OUR NAIJA WOMEN ARE FAR BEYOND MARRIAGEABLE.

I WILL ONLY RECOMMEND THEM FOR SEX AND NOTHING MORE.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Mintayo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
This thread will be very interesting... make i dey watch. I have always said it, feminism and christainity are two parallel lines. it cany happen.
But some ladies will still be deluding themselves by calling themselves "christain feminist", what a way to delude oneself! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The Bible is so clear about how a Christain Marriage should be, but deception, seducing spirit grin ;Dhad taken over.
Soon union between a man and a woman will be forgotten, it will be man-man, woman-woman, man-doll, woman-doll, man-animal, woman-animal and all sort of abomination, all in the name of freedom.
May God help us.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Cadamlk: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oyind17:
cool

Lolzz, I know more than you dear. marriage is not slavery
How? I mean how many years of experience?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by freecocoa(f): 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yes! So?
I was just wondering how you can be in support of what the preacher said, how a woman is supposed to be paying for and submitting to a cheating man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Ikiriye(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
ylaa:
PAPA, AS MUCH AS I LOVE AND RESPECT YOU, I DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE. MEN ATTITUDE NKO?
That is why you must go back to the law governing marriage,what did you see on your spouse before you agreed.are you guys on same faith and platform?.marriage is beyond sex and money.it is beyond what you see now but future insight.not all that glitters is gold
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Ilekeh(f): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Idrismusty97:
It is in the Bible, It is in the Qur'an. Women are born to be slaves to men. The problem of every marital lives isn't about the man being a drunkard, or the man being unfaithful, or he being promiscuous. It is about the woman being unsubmissive! The Man of God is just echoing the glorious scriptures of the Bible. If you have doubts read it yourself to know that you are a destined slave, You don't have a say about your own future, career or ambition. Your husband owns your life period!. Romans 2:11 For there is no partiality with God. If you think otherwise you aren't a Christian.

mindset of boko haram.

10 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ikiriye:

That is why you must marry from same faith and sect.you play deaf to the rule hence you will be disqualified.

I am a Christian dear
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Neplusultra(f): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
If they like they shudnt submit,Wen old age come body go tell them embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Barblow(m): 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yea! It is true, there are less women of virtue in this World presently
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by freecocoa(f): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
judedwriter:
NO! But can you accept correction and maybe scolding from ur hubby even if you earn more than him? wink
Correction can and should be accepted from anyone, provided it's done in a proper manner, a husband scolding his wife however, is a NO.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Ikiriye(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
I was just wondering how you can be in support of what the preacher said, how a woman is supposed to be paying for and submitting to a cheating man

You complain now.we're you guys born again,I guess the answer is no that's why he disrespects you by cheating.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by nervorum: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:

One man's rebellion is not an excuse for another man not to obey.

No matter ones reasons and opinion, God's word stands sure.

We have tried to put God's word on trial and we have ended up with a mind that can't try anything. The tragedy is that we are so lost and blinded by our 'knowledge', without knowing, while thinking we know much.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Ikiriye(m): 5:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=freecocoa post=37291286]Correction can and should be accepted from anyone, provided it's done in a proper manner, a husband scolding his wife however, is a NO.[/quote
I believe scolding is quite different from beating right. Which is not acceptable.look before you leap]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Idrismusty97(m): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ilekeh:

mindset of boko haram.
Are you calling god Boko haram?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Cadamlk:
How? I mean how many years of experience?

I av been close to many married people. marriage is not all about pleasing a man
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by freecocoa(f): 5:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ikiriye:

You complain now.we're you guys born again,I guess the answer is no that's why he disrespects you by cheating.
I'm not a religious person so I can't relate with the born again part personally, but I do know some men that are supposedly born again cheat on their wives, the preacher didn't even say not being born again is reason for it, he made it sound like the women are responsible for the man straying.

Cheating is solely on the cheat, regardless of what the other party did.

7 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by AustinBlinks(m): 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And your greediness and avarice for opulence is failing Christ. So Mr remove the log in your eyes before remove the peg in your brother's eyes!
what about your own issue of judging people who you obviously have no understanding of their life? you better remove the log in your eyes first. stop judging people.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by anwo247: 5:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
He is simply on point.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
kestolove95:

Then go out there and spread your legs for all men to bleep because you want equality... Ever heard that a man is tagged a slut? Grow a dick and stick it anywhere you want or remain with your pussy as God has given you, then decide to a good woman or a slut.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by Ikiriye(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Oyind17:

I am a Christian dear

The question is are you guys born again
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by judedwriter(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Correction can and should be accepted from anyone, provided it's done in a proper manner, a husband scolding his wife however, is a NO.
so a man can't scold his wife LOL-i laugh in japanese grin dat kind of man shoud be wearing his wife's skirts while she wears his trousers.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by freecocoa(f): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=Ikiriye post=37291366][/quote]I know what scolding means mister, why should you rebuke your wife angrily? She's not a child, you talk to her with some respect for feck's sakes.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Just in case ladies feel submission to a loving husband is a problem ....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

To Tithe Or Not To Tithe: The Whole Truth From The Bible. / Stephanie Otobo Shows Money Apostle Suleman Paid Her Via Statement Of Account / Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.