Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On (34882 Views)

Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
patimore:
What about the several twitter users condemning Fashola?

What's this go to do with mine and the ones against him? Even Hitler get supporter so what's your point

How has Ambode lied?

Lying is telling Nigerians that Fashola took N50 million for a 50 year concession when in fact it was false as disputed by the firm involved.

The lying and dishonest man failed to disclose that Fashola secured a 38% stake in the venture which means many many more millions for Lagosians for 50 years after which the whole mall goes back to the people of Lagos.

The man is a coward and a lair..

The information which you called lies and half truth are on the Lagos public procurement site and it was Fashola who gave the directive for that. Ambode has not accused Fashola of anything. It is Nigerians that are worried at the rate of inflated contracts on the site

1. When you intentionally steal or defraud, the last thing you want to do is put the info on a public website for the world to see and question..

2. Saying you spent this and that on anything is nothing because you are not establishing any wrong doing with facts and to do so means you have to fully disclose contract details and stipulations for us to judge.

3. The EFCC is there for him to take his case so of what relevance is his Internet rubbish if not just to rubbish..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
bugzbunny:

This is d height of bigotry
I give up
If it were GEJ now u believe it
Oshomole wakes up after being high on cum
Will feed u rubbish.. U take it
Double standard
[/s]

[s]
huangcheng:

Hypocrisy.
How many evidences have you sent to the EFCC before tarnishing GEJ's image on the internet? I hate to say this but you sir are an example of a typical Yoruba man.
[/s]

Not interested in your irrelevant GEJ rants, this is about Lagos state and Fashola...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by ibedun: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

Your problem is inability to read and comprehend or even understand and follow basic discussion.

This is not about apples and orranges.

The charges against GEJ and his administration are about missing or stolen funds.

..but the issue here has nothing to do with stolen or missing funds but about he spends this and that on this and that project and even lies like he collected N50 million for a 50 year concession when in fact it was a lie as disputed by the firm involved which Ambode is yet to dispute.

Ambode is a lair and dishonest man. If he really care, he should be showing us real criminal evidence of wrong doing, stolen money or missing money or even taking his case to the EFCC.

And you hope that clueless Chukwudi44 will understand? He is too emotional to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by patimore: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

What's this go to do with mine and the ones against him? Even Hitler get supporter so what's your point

Lying is telling Nigerians that Fashola took N50 million for a 50 year concession when in fact it was false as disputed by the firm involved.

The lying and dishonest man failed to disclose that Fashola secured a 38% stake in the venture which means many many more millions for Lagosians for 50 years after which the whole mall goes back to the people of Lagos.

1. When you intentionally steal or defraud, the last thing you want to do is put the info on a public website for the world to see and question..

2. Saying you spent this and that on anything is nothing because you are not establishing any wrong doing with facts and to do so means you have to fully disclose contract details and stipulations for us to judge.

3. The EFCC is there for him to take his case so of what relevance is his Internet rubbish if not just to rubbish..
Ambode hasn't accused Fashola of any wrongdoing. don't kill yourself because of any politician. As long as Fashola and Ambode remains in APC, they will eventually be reconciled.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

Not interested in your irrelevant GEJ rants, this is about Lagos state and Fashola...

Are you normally this paranoid or you had a troubled childhood? angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by adadadon(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:
Fashola is already down.If i were him i would start releasing my own dirts against Tinubu and Ambode especially as regards to how the last elections in lagos was rigged.
rigged Pa chukwudi go and sleep
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
huangcheng:

Are you normally this paranoid or you had a troubled childhood? (
[/s]

Get lost if you have nothing better to contribute...Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by adadadon(m): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

But fashola authorized the display of such information(bore hole,Website and pedestrian bridge on the LASG site or is it Ambode again

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
patimore:
Ambode hasn't accused Fashola of any wrongdoing. don't kill yourself because of any politician. As long as Fashola and Ambode remains in APC, they will eventually be reconciled.

So, what do you call accusing him that he collected 50 million when it was a big fat lie?

The man is a liar and untrustworthy human being...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
adadadon:
[/b]
But fashola authorized the display of such information(bore hole,Website and pedestrian bridge on the LASG site or is it Ambode again

I said why put it on the government website for all to see if you really are stealing or doing something wrong. ? Its like writing on your head that you are a thief..

Read and comprehend...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 7:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
The wont win this war...

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by ibedun: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
This fat boy Ambode is beginning to trouble me...................

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by patimore: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

So, what do you call accusing him that he collected 50 million when it was a big fat lie?

The man is a liar and untrustworthy human being...
And have we heard anything after clarification from Afriland? I am sure he realized he was wrongly advised. LSPDC officials should take the blame for that. Oga advice Fashola to reconcile with Jagaban and let's move on. Its all getting boring.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

Your problem is inability to read and comprehend or even understand and follow basic discussion.

This is not about apples and orranges.

The charges against GEJ and his administration are about missing or stolen funds.

..but the issue here has nothing to do with stolen or missing funds but about he spends this and that on this and that project and even lies like he collected N50 million for a 50 year concession when in fact it was a lie as disputed by the firm involved which Ambode is yet to dispute.

Ambode is a lair and dishonest man. If he really care, he should be showing us real criminal evidence of wrong doing, stolen money or missing money or even taking his case to the EFCC.
I dont even know whether to call this stupidity,idiocy or just gross hypocrisy? Someone used N78 milliom to design a website that should ordinarly cost less than N10million or used N139million for boreholes that should cost less than N20million and you dont regardf it as looting,stealing or enough evidence for corruption and prosecution!!!! We are yet to even get such level of incriminating information against GEJ or even Diezani and you folks are shouting crucify them

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
patimore:
And have we heard anything after clarification from Afriland? I am sure he realized he was wrongly advised. LSPDC officials should take the blame for that. Oga advice Fashola to reconcile with Jagaban and let's move on. Its all getting boring.

Why LSDPC and not Orobo himself? He put out the lie right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
chukwudi44:

I dont even know whether to call this stupidity,idiocy or just gross hypocrisy? Someone used N78 milliom to design a website that should ordinarly cost less than N10million or used N139million for boreholes that should cost less than N20million and you dont regardf it as looting,stealing or enough evidence for corruption and prosecution!!!! We are yet to even get such level of incriminating information against GEJ or even Diezani and you folks are shouting crucify them
[/s]

The fact that we both have the same car doesn't mean we paid the same amount and you can not tell me that I overpaid because mine cost more than yours till you see what options i have and the extra details and specs in mine.

Morale of the story, judging without facts and details is foolish and irresponsible which you really are.

You reason like a 2 year old baby....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by otukpo(f): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:

I'm not against probing fashola, if that is his motive, ambode should come out and say so. Not these petty attacks to make the public turn against fashola because of unproven facts. Follow procedure! This is childish, that is, if Ambode is behind it...

Hypocrisy at its peak.

But the same procedure cannot be followed in GEJ's case.

And anybody that calls for due process in jona's case is termed corrupt and a beneficiary of jona's loot.

Tufiakwa

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
patimore:

So suddenly the solution to corruption is now to reconcile with that slowpoke called Jagaban!!! Change indeed!!! I dont like going tribalistic but the fact is that most yorubas here a bunch of hypocrites

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]
The fact that we both have the same car doesn't mean we paid the same amount and you can not tell me that I overpaid because mine cost more than yours till you see what options i have and the extra details and specs in mine.
Morale of the story, judging without facts and details is foolish and irresponsible which you really are.
You reason like a 2 year old baby....

You are either stupendously ignorant of the procurement procedures in corporate and organisations or stupidly just trying to defend an obvious fraud.Standard contractual procedures stipulates that conractors or suppliers should be invited to quote for jobs after which an in-house costing taking cognizance of the prevailing market rates is carried out to be compared against the quotes received.

Stop disgracing yourself in this forum by advertising your ignorance and gross stupidity

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by kingdompropty: 8:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Are we saying Fashola is right to build two bore holes with 168m or create a personal website with Lagos 73m or loot bare facedly using Deux as a conduit. If we say Ambode should look the other way we can as well ask Mr. Buhari to also pardon GEJ.

For me a thief must not go unpunished. My take.

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by adadadon(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

I said why put it on the government website for all to see if you really are stealing or doing something wrong. ? Its like writing on your head that you are a thief..

Read and comprehend...
so you are blaming fashola?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by adadadon(m): 9:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

Why LSDPC and not Orobo himself? He put out the lie right?
Baba dey hate Ambode gan ooo
calm down
When fashola said his government cannot finance Lasu with meager school fees being paid but later reversed the Fee Hike you didn't call him a liar but Ambode is now a liar ??
Your hypocrisy is legendary

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

You are either stupendously ignorant of the procurement procedures in corporate and organisations or stupidly just trying to defend an obvious fraud.Standard contractual procedures stipulates that conractors or suppliers should be invited to quote for jobs after which an in-house costing taking cognizance of the prevailing market rates is carried out to be compared against the quotes received.

Stop disgracing yourself in this forum by advertising your ignorance and gross stupidity

Ode unintelligent villager. . You have any proof to share with us to assert that all the rubbish you listed wasn't done?

Stick to facts and not your idiotic village ramblings..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by titi4fola(f): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Devil at work!!! Ise esu ma ni eleyi ke! Ambode be careful...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

Ode unintelligent villager. . You have any proof to share with us to assert that all the rubbish you listed wasn't done?

Stick to facts and not your idiotic village ramblings..
You stupendously foolish!!! You couldn't even attempt countering any of my points

24 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by agabaI23(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

I'm not God, but he's not getting my vote or the votes of Nigerians in Lagos and on twitter demanding he return their votes.

Responsible and competent leaders don't lie and when they have facts and proof of wrong going, duty demands that they forward their evidence of wrong doing to law enforcement agencies for prosecution, not releasing lies and half truths on the internet just to play politics and destroy other people's image.

There's a clear difference between accountability and releasing false, misleading and worthless accusations on the internet..
Wow! very impressive. What has been your response to Oshiomole's verbal diarrhoea?

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

You stupendously foolish!!! You couldn't even attempt countering any of my points

Its obviously safe to conclude that just like the lying and dishonest orobo governor, you don't have any proof to base your ignorant and dishonest rubbish on.

Ode talking about countering pints. Do you even know the meaning of points because all you did was regurgitate fact less rubbish with no proof..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by OGOg: 10:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Men, ambode we are solidly behind u.
Ambode is playing by the book-48 laws of power by Robert green
Law 41-avoid stepping into a great man's shoes.
Establish your own name and identity by changing course.slay the overbearing father, disparage his legacy, and gain power by shining in your own way.[

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Jesusloveyou: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

I thought APC supporters are supporting the war on corruption and calling for the probe of GEJ so why are you now against Fashola been probed?

You APC fans are the worst hypocrites in this country.
hahahaha, if dis is what fashola stole or mismanage, he must be a saint. Small SSA on nddc to ur clueless corrupt hero emblezle in hundreds of billion, u saTANist were shouting of witch hunt, nobody is defending fashola, but ambode should have sent it to efcc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Jesusloveyou: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

what point did u raise, u can as well tell us he built car park with 200m naira without a proof, if u have concrete proof, sent it to efcc, d same way, PMB has sent corrupt names to efcc and dss,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by omojeesu(m): 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fashion will only get more popular!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Captainswag225(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
twitter fans of fashola cry me a river it wont change the fact that fashola is a thief. Corrupt man

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

National Assembly Set To Take Over Rivers Assembly / Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) / N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.