Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On (34884 Views)

Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by adesegun121(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
139m for bore hole...

Am sure na zam zam go don comot for that bole hole..

If dis News na true... Fashola beeru olorun ooo

78m for website..
139m for bole hole...

Fashola is working..

Pay your tax ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
To all d mosquitoes for my area, this is for you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ambode... be careful!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by tolexy007(m): 10:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
alaoeri:
Politics ain't abt some novice tweeting, BRF overstepped his boundaries, he should retrace his steps & everything will lay low.
There is a thick line between a technocrat & a politician, BRF is the former while Jagaban is the latter, you don't wanna fvck up with the kingmaker. They should just settle their differences.
see trash....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by peterkul(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
If leadership was easy... Everyone would do it... What shall we say then.... ? Is leadership difficult?... No? Its just Different...
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by tolexy007(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
All I no is that Ambo is only playing according to the script, written by Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by ykwildchild: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
hhehehehehehehe

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Tripleclick(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
alaoeri:
Politics ain't abt some novice tweeting, BRF overstepped his boundaries, he should retrace his steps & everything will lay low.
There is a thick line between a technocrat & a politician, BRF is the former while Jagaban is the latter, you don't wanna fvck up with the kingmaker. They should just settle their differences.
Pathetic yoruba man.... Thieffnubu is now god... this is why 1966 coup happend.. wen akintola emerge with d north... and put awolowo in prison after d tension was too high.. military struck

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by 9jatatafo(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
I don't know why is Ambode doing this. He should remember that dog nor dey bite dog.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by kenny987(f): 11:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:

Your problem is inability to read and comprehend or even understand and follow basic discussion.

This is not about apples and orranges.

The charges against GEJ and his administration are about missing or stolen funds.

..but the issue here has nothing to do with stolen or missing funds but about he spends this and that on this and that project and even lies like he collected N50 million for a 50 year concession when in fact it was a lie as disputed by the firm involved which Ambode is yet to dispute.

Ambode is a lair and dishonest man. If he really care, he should be showing us real criminal evidence of wrong doing, stolen money or missing money or even taking his case to the EFCC.

Whether missing funds o, or inflated contract sums, all na thief and that amounts to corruption.Money is still missing! Twelve and dozen, no difference! How does fixing 2 boreholes cost almost 140m?! GEJ and the PDP have been vilified constantly on the press so if that is their standard let it be applied to all! Fashola too should publish whatever dirt he has on the 'pigs' he claimed to be wrestling with cos he's already getting dirty so he might as well dig in.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by j4sure(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
wow Show of shame or Change?
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by alaoeri: 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
tolexy007:

see trash....
Tripleclick:
Pathetic yoruba man.... Thieffnubu is now god... this is why 1966 coup happend.. wen akintola emerge with d north... and put awolowo in prison after d tension was too high.. military struck

Una know nothing abt politics, abi una think say fashola work alone is the factor that won Lagos for APC?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by GenbIoodykiller: 11:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

You are either stupendously ignorant of the procurement procedures in corporate and organisations or stupidly just trying to defend an obvious fraud.Standard contractual procedures stipulates that conractors or suppliers should be invited to quote for jobs after which an in-house costing taking cognizance of the prevailing market rates is carried out to be compared against the quotes received.

Stop disgracing yourself in this forum by advertising your ignorance and gross stupidity

aresa is once a photographer to events of Fashola so don't be surprised he's trying so hard to support his paymaster

aresa is a bastard nonentity fool

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by ahamonyeka(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
I only see ambode as a henpeck husband he has no say.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by yommen: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
chukwudi44:

I thought APC supporters are supporting the war on corruption and calling for the probe of GEJ so why are you now against Fashola been probed?

You APC fans are the worst hypocrites in this country.

This is not war on corruption. Its witch-hunting. Fashola sacked him for corruption. If he truly feels Fashola was corrupt, he should just do thr right thing and inform law enforcement agents who will then do their findings and charge Fashola to court. But if he is not doing that, then he is telling lies just to derep Fashola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
[s]
kenny987:

Whether missing funds o, or inflated contract sums, all na thief and that amounts to corruption.Money is still missing! Twelve and dozen, no difference! How does fixing 2 boreholes cost almost 140m?! GEJ and the PDP have been vilified constantly on the press so if that is their standard let it be applied to all! Fashola too should publish whatever dirt he has on the 'pigs' he claimed to be wrestling with cos he's already getting dirty so he might as well dig in.
[/s]

aresa:

The fact that we both have the same car doesn't mean we paid the same amount and you can not tell me that I overpaid because mine cost more than yours till you see what options i have and the extra details and specs in mine.
Morale of the story, judging without facts and details is foolish and irresponsible which you really are.
You reason like a 2 year old baby....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by anwo247: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
To become APC fan, all you need do is to be a hypocrite.

So you want the innocent GEJ probed but you dont want the dirty Fashola, the greatest ingrate probed? Are you saying that you do not know that Fashola worked so hard to tarnish Tinubu's image but failed?

Just like Buhari, Fashola wants to be the only good son in the family. This is the reason the Dullard is yet to be able to appoint ministers. He is waiting for his fellow men directly from heaven!

#Nonsesnse

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by kenny987(f): 11:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

The fact that we both have the same car doesn't mean we paid the same amount and you can not tell me that I overpaid because mine cost more than yours till you see what options i have and the extra details and specs in mine.

Morale of the story, judging without facts and details is foolish and irresponsible which you really are.

You reason like a 2 year old baby....

Pray tell, what extra specs could there be in the borehole fixed by the Lagos govt under BRF that could justify even a fifth of the sum quoted? Does it produce gold or variety of juice and wine on demand? The fact that there is so much outrage tells you that it is a glaring act of wicked theft. The great multitude of Nigerians condemning this cannot all be mistaken so u should look inwards and ask yourself whether your line of argument even makes any sense. That he put it up on a website that is also overpriced does not make it right or clean. This sum for installation of 2 boreholes is way over-bloated and it is corruption, pure and simple.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by revcollection09: 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
now

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by masseratti: 11:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
I believe if Fashola want to commit fraud, which he.might av done,it won't be with bore hole and common websites.they should try harder they might find something, be that as it may,APC rode on d shoulder of the popularity of Fashola,Tinubu,Kwamkaso and majorly PMB.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by honourhim: 11:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yorubas are so confused. See what hypocrisy does to a people. Its a pity. I thought you people said Igbos are your problem? Obviously you are your own problem. Jimi Agbaje might be laughing somewhere now. lets join him and laugh too. Hahahahahahah...hehehehehehe,,,huhuhuhuhuuh...hohohohohoh...hhihihihihihihypocrites.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by 247notire(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Abeg who get Baygon? Make I fleet am go outside go blau?
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by ejohnny39(m): 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
coolitempa:
If Ambode is the one behind biting the hand that fed him.........I smh for him..... cheesy.....Fashola does not deserve these ingrates.... angry angry
i don't care if it's witch hunting or whatever if he could spend over 70 milion on a website when there are children who haven't eaten i wonder the many corrupt deal he had done. He doesn't deserve to be a minister. He is wicked and corrupt

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by honourhim: 11:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
yommen:

This is not war on corruption. Its witch-hunting. Fashola sacked him for corruption. If he truly feels Fashola was corrupt, he should just do thr right thing and inform law enforcement agents who will then do their findings and charge Fashola to court. But if he is not doing that, then he is telling lies just to derep Fashola.

FAshola sacked him for corruption you said? Yet you people voted for him in the name of fighting the igbos. Gross foolishness.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Appareil(m): 12:06am On Aug 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

I wonder why most of you people didnt reason like this when the noise was about GEJ.Now i really beleive that most of GEJ's travails stems from the fact that he comes from a minority tribe.Save for most igbos who has decided to back him he would have been toast.
Very Correct! Igbos will keep defending GEJ. You see these people? I feel for GEJ! Chai!! They are so cunning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by jaydee87(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2015
what else can he do to be right, we clamored for change and now he is trying hard to bring sanity to the state account and we still fault him . we should remember he is an accountant and this is bound to happen.. cos he need to check and balance the state account.... but if ts true fashola no try oh....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by RexTramadol1: 12:10am On Aug 25, 2015
Remember anything that comes from LASG is official
If there's no iota of truth,it won't be there
No doubts, You can love Fashola
If he's corrupt, his deeds should be revealed
That is the way to go!
For those against Ambo's move
Your families will remain in abject poverty by God's grace
Cos, U don't know what this personal enrichment is bringing to the common man
If my father is the immediate past gov,and I bcom the next gov, I will probe my dad
That's the way to go!
Don't be a fool in the 21st century, these politicians are eating,stealing and cheating away your future....
Be wise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by lumeneng22: 12:12am On Aug 25, 2015
Men! boy them due veeeeeeeex. That is political jingoism, baba I sale must chop, all the baales, chieves area boys, babalawos, Alfas, wolis, pastors, etc etc etc.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by lumeneng22: 12:13am On Aug 25, 2015
Men! boy them due veeeeeeeex. That is political jingoism, baba I sale must chop, all the baales, chieves area boys, babalawos, Alfas, wolis, pastors, etc etc etc.must be settled.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by sarutobie(m): 12:14am On Aug 25, 2015
honourhim:

FAshola sacked him for corruption you said? Yet you people voted for him in the name of fighting the igbos. Gross foolishness.
I've said it earlier, hypocrisy is akin to witchcraft...the reason christ didn't see eye to eye with the pharisees was because of their hypocrisy...it is an unbearable evil..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by FullDepth1: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2015
The QUESTIONS ARE:

1) Is FASHOLA Guilty of All these Stealing/Corrupt Practices labelled against him?
2) Was it Published on the Official Website of Lagos State?
3) Are we Ignoring the Facts that FASHOLA could also be a Thief, Just like we all call "Amaechi, Tinubu and the Rest?"
4) Is FASHOLA a Saint? (He CAN NEVER STEAL)
5) Why do we "THINK" TINUBU is behind This?
6) Could it be that BUHARI asked for all this to be Exposed, as part of his Fight against CORRUPTION
7) Is this Not the CHANGE we all Fought for and VOTED For??

8 ) Are we all saying that these allegations are ''mere LIES and Propaganda" by Fashola's Own People ?

After You have answered all these Questions, Get Ready to answer the Questions When ROTIMI AMAECHI gets Exposed Too

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / Boko Haram: Brave Taxi Driver Arrested For Reporting Suicide Bomber In Maiduguri / Leaked Tape: Amaechi’s Wife Begs Nigerians To Pray For Her Husband, Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.