Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On (34887 Views)

Fashola Spent N139million On Two Boreholes - Lagos Government / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos / Wike Expresses Anger Over Report On Visits To CJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by lebete3000: 12:28am On Aug 25, 2015
Ambode will so lick Tinubu's ass till Jagaban reaches Orgasm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 25, 2015
yommen:

This is not war on corruption. Its witch-hunting. Fashola sacked him for corruption. If he truly feels Fashola was corrupt, he should just do thr right thing and inform law enforcement agents who will then do their findings and charge Fashola to court. But if he is not doing that, then he is telling lies just to derep Fashola.

So fashola sacked him for corruption and at the same time endorsed him to be governor? Is then to loot the whole of Lagos or what ? Somebody is lying here and I don't even know who?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by solonazzy: 12:44am On Aug 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

I thought APC supporters are supporting the war on corruption and calling for the probe of GEJ so why are you now against Fashola been probed?

You APC fans are the worst hypocrites in this country.
D matters shuld b taken to court... If he is guilty, den he shuld pay for it.... Bt we can't just buy d idea of creating a negative image abt him n den refusing to go to court..... It's obvious dey just wanna paint him bad so buhari doesn't give him ministerial post.... After d ministers r selected n fashola loses out, u'll c ambode wud keep quiet.... We Dnt want dat...
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by coolitempa(f): 12:58am On Aug 25, 2015
ejohnny39:
i don't care if it's witch hunting or whatever if he could spend over 70 milion on a website when there are children who haven't eaten i wonder the many corrupt deal he had done. He doesn't deserve to be a minister. He is wicked and corrupt

but a clear rebuttal of these lies have already been given...... grin.....that website contained many bespoke software applications that were offered free to the people of lagos...... angry
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by cococandy(f): 1:05am On Aug 25, 2015
Did he really spend 139 million on 2 boreholes?
When a standard one cost way less than a million.

Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by chigoizie7(m): 1:18am On Aug 25, 2015
coolitempa:
If Ambode is the one behind biting the hand that fed him.........I smh for him..... cheesy.....Fashola does not deserve these ingrates.... angry angry

Story, the question is, is he guilty or not?

No one has a monopoly on corruption bro.

It is not a question of biting the finger that fed u, it is d question of politics being a game of no permanent enemy but permanent interest.

It is not also about Fashola deserving such ingrates, it is about PMB NOT deserving such corrupt men around him

Ambode is fighting Fashola in lagos.

Wike is fighting Amaechi in rivers.

Ganduje is fighting kwankwaso in kano.

Imo state people(labor) fighting Rochas.

Isorai, we are in for change, let's say No to kwarapshun.

Everyone is trying to pass a message to President Buhari, to know that even those he surrounds himself with are all corrupt and criminals. I like that too. @least, so that PMB will not make the same mistakes as GEJ(surrounding himself with corrupt cabals).

If not for anything, once PMB gets it right this time, it will be of great bonus to us all.

I bet no one want both Amaechi and fashola to get anywhere Close to being nominated as ministers.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by philips70(m): 1:24am On Aug 25, 2015
Abugab:

Everyone found of corruption should be made to return the loot and face the penalty. That is my position and the people involved doesn't count neither their party. Its about equity, justice and fairness. I am a minority and I have never subscribed to tribal sentiments because I have deep connections with all major tribes in Nigeria. We all look forward to a better Nigeria for Nigerians and our visitors.

This is my position day and night in my sleep and while awake.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by chigoizie7(m): 1:35am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

I'm not God, but he's not getting my vote or the votes of Nigerians in Lagos and on twitter demanding he return their votes.

Responsible and competent leaders don't lie and when they have facts and proof of wrong going, duty demands that they forward their evidence of wrong doing to law enforcement agencies for prosecution, not releasing lies and half truths on the internet just to play politics and destroy other people's image.

There's a clear difference between accountability and releasing false, misleading and worthless accusations on the internet..

Sorry bro, that has been the code of conduct for APC government, even @ the federal.

It Is all about hypocrisy.

I know u love Fashola, but then again, it is a thing common with APC, u guys don't like being told the truth, u all love being pushed sheepishly.

Majority of u knew that Ambode was corrupt,but u all went ahead to support him because Fashola and Tinubu supported his candidacy even when they knew he has a bad record.

Now, u are all crying fowl simply because he is trying to indict Fashola who is also corrupt and all u people could do is to try to chide Ambode into sweeping it under the carpet,

My question is, who Is benefiting? Ambode?, Fashola? or me and u as the masses?

I didn't vote for APC, but I ve accepted the change as I can't do anythng about it.

I suggest u do the same and stop being biased @ all times

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 1:42am On Aug 25, 2015
kenny987:

Pray tell, what extra specs could there be in the borehole fixed by the Lagos govt under BRF that could be justify even a fifth of the sum quoted? Does it produce gold or variety of juice and wine on demand? The fact that there is so much outrage tells you that it is a glaring act of wicked theft. The great multitude of Nigerians condemning this cannot all be mistaken so u should look inwards and ask yourself whether your line of argument even makes any sense. That he put it up on a website that is also overpriced does not make it right or clean. This sum for installation of 2 boreholes is way over-bloated and it is corruption, pure and simple.

You need to pay attention to your own line of bogus and out of focus argument.

Until you are shown every word, stipulation and what the contract called for and what was delivered, passing judgement makes you sound foolish and irresponsible.

If you really are concerned about this issue, you should be telling the cowards releasing tit bits info to release every detail relating to that contract and let Lagosians judge what's too much or not too much...

right now, all you have is nothing but random numbers floating all over the internet.

As a sane and rational human being, I don't trust lying and dishonest people especially after lying to Lagosians that Fashola took N50 million for 50 years Falomo mall concession when it fact it was a lie. In fact, even though the company involved is footing the N300 billion dollar construction bill, Fashola still managed to secure 38% of that investment to generate extra billions upon billions for Lagosians, but the lying and dishonest governor did not disclose this to Lagosians.

If your intentions are anchored around honesty and doing the right thing, why lie just to make another man look bad?
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by coolitempa(f): 1:45am On Aug 25, 2015
chigoizie7:

Story, the question is, is he guilty or not?

No one has a monopoly on corruption bro.

It is not a question of biting the finger that fed u, it is d question of politics being a game of no permanent enemy but permanent interest.

It is not also about Fashola deserving such ingrates, it is about PMB NOT deserving such corrupt men around him

Ambode is fighting Fashola in lagos.

Wike is fighting Amaechi in rivers.

El-rufai is fighting kwankwaso in kano.

Imo state people(labor) fighting Rochas.

Isorai, we are in for change, let's say No to kwarapshun.

Everyone is trying to pass a message to President Buhari, to know that even those he surrounds himself with are all corrupt and criminals. I like that too. @least, so that PMB will not make the same mistakes as GEJ(surrounding himself with corrupt cabals).

If not for anything, once PMB gets it right this time, it will be of great bonus to us all.

I bet no one want both Amaechi and fashola to get anywhere Close to being nominated as ministers.

You are so wrong...... angry...the point is that this accusation is yet unproven....if whoever is behind it has any proof.......simply take the man to court n not make the Internet your judge..... angry....this is the same thing that I demand of every accused...... angry......the lies against him on the mall and websites have already been discredited........ angry

For you information.......El-Rufai is the governor of Kaduna n Kwakanso was of Kano.... cheesy.......also Rochas won Imo hands down only three months ago.....so I don't know where you got the rumours that Imo people r fighting him..
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by mestrophil(m): 1:46am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:
http://www.informationng.com/2015/08/nigerian-twitter-call-out-ambode-following-report-fashola-spent-n139m-on-drilling-two-boreholes.html..
. He said it doing His campaign... These Man is AMBO- BOX OFFICE.... Amestel Malta Box Office Man.. they know what dey are doing... want to spoil that Guy Real.. these is the first Lagos were I see were dem dey Open demSelf Yansh.... What Happen doing Ikuforiji, former Speaker..., we no hear anytin again. Dos Efcc just stop following Him.., Ambo is not a True Guy.. working on the Dictates of Tinubu....Make Fash no respond ooo.. if Serving and Past Govr's Cud attend Ameachi Book Launch,, We all knw Fashola Has More Respect than Ameachi...All off Suddenly Was nt ard.... Fash Play Ur Game better position Await You...
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by mestrophil(m): 1:47am On Aug 25, 2015
. He said it doing His campaign... These Man is AMBO- BOX OFFICE.... Amestel Malta Box Office Man.. they know what dey are doing... want to spoil that Guy Real.. these is the first Lagos were I see were dem dey Open demSelf Yansh.... What Happen doing Ikuforiji, former Speaker..., we no hear anytin again. Dos Efcc just stop following Him.., Ambo is not a True Guy.. working on the Dictates of Tinubu....Make Fash no respond ooo.. if Serving and Past Govr's Cud attend Ameachi Book Launch,, We all knw Fashola Has More Respect than Ameachi...All off Suddenly Was nt ard.... Fash Play Ur Game better position Await You...
[b][/b]Mestrophile - Labi
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 1:53am On Aug 25, 2015
coolitempa:

You are so wrong...... angry...the point is that this accusation is yet unproven....if whoever is behind it has any proof.......simply take the man to court n not make the Internet your judge..... angry....this is the same thing that I demand of every accused...... angry......the lies against him on the mall and websites have already been discredited........ angry

For you information.......El-Rufai is the governor of Kaduna n Kwakanso was of Kano.... cheesy.......also Rochas won Imo hands down only three months ago.....so I don't know where you got the rumours that Imo people r fighting him..

Sorry, but how has the website thingy been discredited

Last I checked, Fashola wrote a letter himself admitting to spending that much.

Unless of course you're saying that it's okay to spend that much on a site.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by chigoizie7(m): 2:01am On Aug 25, 2015
coolitempa:

U don't get my points dear.

The same thing the APC Is doing @ d federal is applicable @ all levels, FG Is accusing the past administration of massive corruption( u and I knew that was true) but going by your standards. I believe all the people from d past admin should also be charged to court b4 calling them corrupt administration.

Yes, imo voted rochas 3months ago(rigged him in). But go to imo today and see or ear for yourself. They have been on a warning strike pending the full strike, it is only on hold now because schools are on vacation.

I stand to be corrected once I make mistakes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 25, 2015
dis is Jagaban talkimg not Ambo
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 25, 2015
It's kinda crazy y'all cus, truth is, I don't know if I wouldn't steal if I'm in Government, but I'd like to believe I wouldn't, hehe grin

Anywho, it's crazy cus oil prices are dropping and these leaders should really be thinking about how to properly utilize funds.

It's like a mother using all her money to buy clothes while her kids starve, when she should have managed the funds properly down to the last kobo to ensure that the kids have a balanced diet, even if it's just beans, bread and some watermelon angry

Who knows how many more projects and backhand dealings have gone on unnoticed

Take a trip to Victoria Island, a city that should be fully or at least mid way developed by now, being the "flagship" city of Lagos State. However what do you have when you go there You see some roads that are barely motor-able, you see OPEN GUTTERS and gutters with slabs missing, you see hawkers (No will power to stop this), you see traders selling tomatoes, pepper, fish, e.t.c on the road side, you see badly managed traffic with a lack of will power to consistently punish traffic offenders...

Just with the legitimate change from some of these projects, had they been executed at normal costs, we'd be able to solve some of these problems noted in my example of problems in VI. For instance, we could cover up most of the gutters on a number of streets, construct side walks so that pedestrians don't have to walk on the road with speeding cars in 2015. We could get a couple brand new bikes for LASMA, say at 15 mil a piece to patrol the city and prosecute traffic offenders hence ensuring smother traffic at all times.

In short, we could do more, more, more, but Nigerian leaders are so greedy and myopic that they leave us with less, less, less. Less traffic lights, less covered road drains (gutters), less roads, less security, less everything.

Truly, it's sad sad

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by coolitempa(f): 2:08am On Aug 25, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Sorry, but how has the website thingy been discredited

Last I checked, Fashola wrote a letter himself admitting to spending that much.

Unless of course you're saying that it's okay to spend that much on a site.

Yea he wrote the letter...... sad....and explained that it was not just for the website bent built and maintained.... grin...but also the cost went on developing bespoke software applications...... angry......for lagosians
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 25, 2015
coolitempa:

Yea he wrote the letter...... sad....and explained that it was not just for the website bent built and maintained.... grin...but also the cost went on developing bespoke software applications...... angry......for lagosians

Oh please, that issue has already been hashed out many times with numerous points made about the cost, domain name (in his name as opposed to ".gov" ) and so on.

Being a hardcore developer myself, it's just laughable that a site that isn't even an application would run up to 1 million naira. It's a portfolio site for crying out loud. Please don't make software sound complex as an app pointing to a website is nothing major. Speaking of apps, can you please tell us the revolutionary app from Lagos state that you use Please tell me the app from Lagos that you wake up to and check to make your life better undecided

Even facebook was created by a freaking college kid and that's an application. Abeg in words of Yuzedo "i giv up", I surrender, waving the white flag with my pants down undecided

I'm just waiting to see if he lands in court, cus this is Nigeria, where we like to sweep all our dirt under the rug and coincidentally the APC now has the broom, so I'm not really hopeful.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 2:39am On Aug 25, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Oh please, that issue has already been hashed out many times with numerous points made about the cost, domain name (in his name as opposed to ".gov" ) and so on.

Being a hardcore developer myself, it's just laughable that a site that isn't even an application would run up to 1 million naira. It's a portfolio site for crying out loud. Please don't make software sound complex as an app pointing to a website is nothing major. Speaking of apps, can you please tell us the revolutionary app from Lagos state that you use Please tell me the app from Lagos that you wake up to and check to make your life better undecided

Even facebook was created by a freaking college kid and that's an application. Abeg in words of Yuzedo "i giv up", I surrender, waving the white flag with my pants down undecided

I'm just waiting to see if he lands in court, cus this is Nigeria, where we like to sweep all our dirt under the rug and coincidentally the APC now has the broom, so I'm not really hopeful.

Do you also charge 1 million to upload thousands of pictures and images on multiple websites on multiple media platforms and service and maintain multiple websites for the rest of your life because this is what the company involved asserted the contract call for.

The thing is, many of you hear numbers and start passing judgement without facts and details but end up sounding ignorant..
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by funkybully(f): 2:39am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

I'm not God, but he's not getting my vote or the votes of Nigerians in Lagos and on twitter demanding he return their votes.

Responsible and competent leaders don't lie and when they have facts and proof of wrong going, duty demands that they forward their evidence of wrong doing to law enforcement agencies for prosecution, not releasing lies and half truths on the internet just to play politics and destroy other people's image.

There's a clear difference between accountability and releasing false, misleading and worthless accusations on the internet..

So u apc cockroaches know this, Yet u lots are crucifying and condemning GEJ even before any evidence could b brought against him. Oshiomole goes on air and castigate GEJ, u apc masturbators start carrying d news around whether verified or not.

This is y u lots are HYPOCRITES!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

Do you also charge 1 million to upload thousands of pictures and images on multiple websites on multiple media platforms and service and maintain multiple websites for the rest of your life because this is what the company involved asserted the contract call for.

The thing is, many of you hear numbers and start passing judgement without facts and details but end up sounding ignorant..

First off, why should tax payers bear the brunt of "uploading thousands of pictures and images" to tundefashola.com Why I ask you

We have already determined the fact that he erred by not operating under the Lagos government official site.

Next, what are all these apps and multiple sites people are now coming up with How did it balloon from a site to multiple sites

I believe the allegation and his response pointed to maintaining the site and apps relating to the site.

Now to the question of maintenance, I really do wonder just how many technicians it takes, working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week to upload pictures. Dude lets get real. This is mechanical work that a corper can do after being trained a couple of times in just how and where to upload the pics. I would estimate it would take a team of 3 or less technicians (being generous here) to maintain that site and even if that's done we are still no where near 78 million naira. Dude lets call a spade a spade, I've worked on projects where work entailed was even more daunting than what went into that site, mtcheew undecided

I am even on the site right now, you'd think these guys were updating information on a per second bases undecided The blog entries are even like days and weeks apart, abeg I give up joor angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 3:06am On Aug 25, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

First off, why should tax payers bear the brunt of "uploading thousands of pictures and images" to tundefashola.com Why I ask you

Don't ask me, it's a website documenting his official duties and engagements, not naming ceremony or owambe.

Send your concern to the state legislature/people of Lagos to have them take away funding for the websites if it's really really killing you.

We have already determined the fact that he erred by not operating under the Lagos government official site.

Who is we? Speak for yourself.

Next, what are all these apps and multiple sites people are now coming up with How did it balloon from a site to multiple sites

This is what the company involved asserted the contract called for, but as usual, the lying and dishonest Ambode did not disclose contract details for Lagosians to see..

You need to keep up with current affairs before making irrational comments and judgments..

I believe the allegation and his response pointed to maintaining the site and apps relating to the site.

Now to the question of maintenance, I really do wonder just how many technicians it takes, working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week to upload pictures. Dude lets get real. This is mechanical work that a corper can do after being trained a couple of times in just how and where to upload the pics. I would estimate it would take a team of less than 3 technicians (being generous here) to maintain that site and even if that's done we are still no where near 78 million naira. Dude lets call a spade a spade, I've worked on projects where work entailed was even more daunting than that what went into that site, mtcheew.

Your opinion is irrelevant since you are not doing the work or being saddled to do the work for the rest of your life. They know the scope of the work, but you don't know, you are just a layman spewing your opinion the internet..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by hugobuzz(m): 3:13am On Aug 25, 2015
those praising Fashola are very myopic people. what did Fashola do? go to Enugu and see good governance with meager resources.

I was in Ikeja recently and couldn't stop lamenting the very rough and bumpy roads all around Ikeja and most of the mainland.

with the kind of revenue that accrues to Lagos,
Fashola is a thief. Tinubu is a con artist and their supporters are no different from brainwashed suicide bombers. change my ass!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 25, 2015
My question:

"First off, why should tax payers bear the brunt of uploading thousands of pictures and images to tundefashola.com"

Your response:

aresa:

Don't ask me, it's a website documenting his official duties and engagements, not naming ceremony or owambe.

So are you implying that the official government site of LAGOS STATE http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/ is now for "naming ceremony or owambe"?

There really isn't a need to respond to your other points, is there Since your first point already barricaded the hallway to reason undecided

By the way, the current governor of Lagos state had an official duty recently, meeting with the U.N secretary and guess what, it wasn't recorded on www.ambode.com, no, it was recorded on the LAGOS STATE official website, front page dude!!!!

Here's a pic for you, to drill my point home with a 3/4 inch drill bit -

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by gabbytabby: 3:24am On Aug 25, 2015
If this fashola thing is coming from Ambode then he is playing with his second term. It reeks of immaturity and half truths.

Ambode will be doing a good job of making sure lagos goes PDP. Agbaje was called all manner of names including one ending jatijati and Ambode would have taken the mantle from Agbaje.

For his sake I hope that it is the sulking wailers on the prowl.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 3:27am On Aug 25, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
My question:

"First off, why should tax payers bear the brunt of "uploading thousands of pictures and images" to tundefashola.com"

Your response

Send your concern to the state legislature/people of Lagos to have them take away funding for the websites if it's really really killing you.

So are you implying that the official government site of LAGOS STATE http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/ is now for "naming ceremony or owambe"?

Learn how to read and comprehend..

There really isn't a need to respond to your other points, is there Since your first point already barricaded the hallway to reason undecided

By the way, the current governor of Lagos state had an official duty recently, meeting with the U.N secretary and guess what, it wasn't recorded on www.ambode.com, no, it was recorded on the LAGOS STATE official website, front page dude!!!!

Here's a pic for you, to drill my point home with a 3/4 inch drill bit -

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/news2.php?k=94

Fashola listed his official activities on the same state website you are Parading with. No difference.. Stop confusing yourself..
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/news2.php?k=94

Fashola listed his official activities on the same state website you are Parading with. No difference.. Stop confusing yourself..

Aren't you the one in disarray Being thrashed by waves of confusion as you wrestle for ground in the ocean of ignorance undecided

You claim that Fashola listed his activities on the LAGOS STATE official site, so why did he have to lay a 78 million naira burden on tax payers, in the form of a personal website only to list REDUNDANT information

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 3:35am On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
VaselineCrew2:

Aren't you the one in disarray Being thrashed by waves of confusion as you wrestle for ground in the ocean of ignorance undecided

You claim that Fashola listed his activities on the LAGOS STATE official site, so why did he have to lay a 78 million naira burden on tax payers, in the form of a personal website only to list REDUNDANT information

[/s]

You are grossly confused and boring..
Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by fr3do(m): 3:37am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:

Hypocrites!
Was there ever any clear cut evidence that Gej was corrupt? But you people spinned tales about him in the pretence that you wanted change and accountability, but now your former leader is being accused of misconduct, you are going all defensive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 25, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

You are grossly confused and boring..

Is this all you could come up with I still thought you had some moves left, thought you were still willing to dance undecided

You just dropped a HUGE contradition saying that Fashola also listed on the Lagos official site, but still felt the need to create a personal site with tax payers money and even at a sum that dwarfs most sums used by successful entrepreneurs in creating sites for their brands.

Dude, just go to sleep men, I'll play with you some other time. Guess you're all warn out from having danced so much already today cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Twitter Users Call Out Ambode Over Report That Fashola Spent N139m On by aresa: 3:41am On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
fr3do:

Hypocrites!
Was there ever any clear cut evidence that Gej was corrupt? But you people spinned tales about him in the pretence that you wanted change and accountability, but now your former leader is being accused of misconduct, you are going all defensive
[/s]

This is about Fashola and not about the discredited GEJ Nigerians rejected and sent back to his village..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo Elections: Native Doctor Fortifying Eyitayo Jegede's Billboard - VIDEO / Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me / Did You See The New Google Image?.. It's About Nigeria's Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.