Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola (28586 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by fejikudz(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
n
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by InsaneTamie(m): 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
You just don't bite the hand that feed you. No matter how dirty those hands turn out to be.

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Madeb: 10:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
aye9ice007:
And what's ffk's biz? FTC?
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Madeb: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
aye9ice007:
And what's ffk's biz? FTC?
.Na Eye Service
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by PublicAssurance: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
FFK the attention seeking homo!!....always craving attention like it's crack cocaine
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Godswill90(m): 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
I hardly comment but love both introvert and lady f......meanwhile ffk should mind his business.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by 989900: 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
midolian:
FFK, Go and make peace with ya ex-wife. We are tired of hearing how you slept with ya mother and other dirty secrets

I tire o!

These guys no dey shame?

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by dust88: 10:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na by force?
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by piagetskinner(m): 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
And who is FFK To talk about making peace? , someone who has got no moral standard# abeg shift
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by qualityovenbake(m): 10:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
He should first put his own household in order before meddling into other peoples private matters
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by yorubatic: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
That is why I don't understand my people. ...must we all be cowards. ...can't one stand on his own? Must we always be O'yes member? Is this the only way to be progressive. ...just mumurishly obeying everything?

My people should learn to be brave and bold...

Ok, what about those money he stole from us? does it mean once he beg, his sins will be forgiven and he become a progressive again?

My people are evil....thank God, I am a true born again Christian. .

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by ykwildchild: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
which peace again? he should be begging him over and over or what? is Tinubu god? For the sake of peace ,Fashola told his aspirant in the last election to let go and support Jagaban's candidate Ambode
During the campaign,Ambode couldnt connect well with the people,it was Fashola that was doing most of the talking,Fashola was virtually at all Ambode's campaign as tinubu was all about the campaign of Buhari,Ambode better call his boss to order now and let Fashola be

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by shaddoww: 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
okedoyinolabisi:
damn hilarious!!! so ffk is indirectly acknowledging tinubu',s political prowess
why not, dey all know demselves nao, all those things he did during election was just wat he was paid for
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by cytellProperty: 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
If Boko-Hari is serious about war on corruption, then he must first start with Thief-nubu, Fashola, Amaechi and co. Then we will know he is serious. If not, Nigeria don enter once chance and not Change.
vanessaRN:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-qTNTPfEKeWU/VduFUSV8fWI/AAAAAAAGWE4/eORkbgaAXpc/s400/tinubu-fashola-ambode-2.png[/img]

The former Minister thinks Fashola should make peace with Tinubu in the wake of the corruption allegations being leveled against him...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-qTNTPfEKeWU/VduFUSV8fWI/AAAAAAAGWE4/eORkbgaAXpc/s400/tinubu-fashola-ambode-2.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-neKmZy4L3jY/VduFUoffcqI/AAAAAAAGWE0/VF1tPZFnQ4Q/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/635881258560679937
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Yong4ever: 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Instead of FFK to remove log in his eyes first he's talking about another person. This is not about making peace, it is about reality. Fashola has been using Deux Project to siphon Lagos state fund and this deux Project owned by Dr Tunji Olowolafe has not been fair to his staff members owing them four months salary, I mean BTHDC Lasuth staff lieing to them government is owing him, which government? Useless and wicked people!!!
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by ykwildchild: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmm... There's an iota of truth in what FFK said..

Wailing apart, FFK really meant well for Fashola cos u cant bite a finger that fed you most especially when its not just an ordinary finger but a JAGABAN finger..

I hope fashola will heed to this advice and do the needful..

Wish him all the very best in the course of his reconcilliation if he decides to do the needful.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband..

bite the finger that fed him? how?
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by spenca: 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
Pls someone should tell this dumb ass should go make peace with his wives and children and if possible his parents too
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Tripleclick(m): 10:45pm On Aug 24, 2015
okedoyinolabisi:
damn hilarious!!! so ffk is indirectly acknowledging tinubu',s political prowess
No king of propaganda... tarnishing other ppls image.. is nt political prowess...
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by fkaz(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
FFK said the truth for once, Fashola think he is on top of the world due to the accolade he got from the public and he think he can outshine his master. He failed to realise that tinubu has build lagos state politics around himself, without tinubu, he won't have become governor in the first place.

Lesson 101: Don't outshine your master, when he is still in the game, like it or not, tinubu is the godfather of lagos politics.

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Tripleclick(m): 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
THE ONLY THING THIEFfNUBU OR BAT KNOWS HOW TO DO IS TO USE MEDIA HOUSES LIKE SAHARA..NATION...PREMINUM TIMES TO BLACKMAIL AND TARNISH D IMAGE OF OTHER PPLE... THIS WHO YORUBAS CALL THEIR HERO.. IF HE IS AN IGBO MAN.. WE WOULD HV SEND HIM TO D BIN
mods stop changin his name... he is thieffnubu
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Ayatullah(m): 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
CR77:
FFK go and make peace with your ex-wife first

SEND THAT LOVELY KID TO FFK
Believe me if you can send that lovely and innocent kid in your profile pix with a letter of appeal on behalf of FFK ex-wife I am convinced she has a chance of being accepted again
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by malikisah: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
midolian:
FFK, Go and make peace with ya ex-wife. We are tired of hearing how you slept with ya mother and other dirty secrets
Thank yu jare. Ffk, go and make peace with your God over the abomination yu committed!

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
FFK needs to shut up.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Ayatullah(m): 10:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
fkaz:
FFK said the truth for once, Fashola think he is on top of the world due to the accolade he got from the public and he think he can outshine his master. He failed to realise that tinubu has build lagos state politics around himself, without tinubu, he won't have become governor in the first place.

Lesson 101: Don't outshine your master, when he is still in the game, like it or not, tinubu is the godfather of lagos politics.

BUT it's just FFK wild imagination, just as he was wild-thinking during the campaign.

I believe APC is not in a hurry to tear it's house apart.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by GboGboAye: 11:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Fashola is innocent. If i were him i would maintain my grounds.
Tinubu should go and die. What is it?! angry Fashola talk sey him no like you again. Na by force.
Hia! oh!
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by batstan(m): 11:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
FFK
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Ilekeh(f): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Look at how they turned politics and civilian lives to personal matter.

Who gives a shoit if they don't make peace. Is that what we hired them to do?

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by enigstil(m): 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Why is it that this kind of things happen everytime a so called godson has issues with his Godfather?
If his slates were clean will he have to beg?
And how come it's now that we are hearing about this nonsense?
YORUBA RONU.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 25, 2015
kennydee05:
Lubbish
Because your Yoruba brothers Dey involved? if na Igbo man name Mentioned naw E no go rubbish
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by RexTramadol1: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] cry tongue
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by ayooyee: 12:24am On Aug 25, 2015
Wishing fashola quick recovery shocked
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Logistic760(m): 2:20am On Aug 25, 2015
pls no time, NEXT!!! angrypls no time, NEXT!!!

We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC / Unknown Gunmen Killed Six Policemen In Akwa Ibom / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria"