Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola (28587 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Akpabio's Secret Meeting With Tinubu: PDP Moves Against Godswill Akpabio / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by mikolo80: 3:13am On Aug 25, 2015
DrNeoCortex:
Nigerian politicians have issues...the earlier we return to a parliamentary system the earlier the move away from all these mess. The way these Presidents and Governors act like they are the Kings of their respective states is appalling. Where are the institutions? How is the governor responsible for taking out project funds? Why is the governor involved in petty things like boreholes? How do these governors have access to the state treasury?

Instead of governors to focus on strategic leadership they will be busy awarding contracts and building boreholes and roads up and down like the ministry of works and co are non-existent. What happened to creating a 5 - 8yrs strategic plan for the states that will require the inputs of all stakeholders and highlight all the things that will be achieved or done in the next few years. Instead, these ones will be busy awarding contracts like permanent secretaries. This is how human beings get things done...http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=55170621f3161410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD instead of all these ridiculousness that you read everyday in the papers.

At the end of the day all these APC, PDP whatever are all the same set of crooks without an iota of what leadership is all about. I bet most governors do not even understand what their mandates are about. That is how they spent the oil windfall of 2009-2014 like drunken sailors coming out of it severely indebted to commercial banks. CBN has gone to bail them out again issuing FGN bond on their behalf. I hope the dark days that lay ahead will enable us wake up as a country.

Pissed off Nigerian...

did they not mess up the parliamentary system.

if we had parliamentary system we would never have a buhari, Just more David marks and sarakis and ekweremadus.

it's not the system,it's the players, if they're crooked they're crooked but if we have Good ppl in politics then even full blown military dictatorship(South Korea) or even all out monarchy (Saudi,emiratesKuwait) will make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by carolyntspice: 4:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Ffk u said u slept wit biancah,an old man like u wag ur tongue lyk a pupet.u were d one sporting apc befor now jonathan gave u food u becom pupet too,aftr folowing ur daughter's age mate,go and make peace wit ur x wife and stop constituting nuisance wit ur litle childabuse gf in court#agbaya
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Amack(m): 4:31am On Aug 25, 2015
I remembered one pastor saying that Tinubu will destroy his self. Watch out this is how it start.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by totorimi: 5:27am On Aug 25, 2015
...and all this mud slinging is all about stopping BRF from getting a ministerial position while on the other hand PMB may be resolute in giving him a ministerial slot. just as the Saraiki/dogara incident. The jagaban loses out again By now Tinubu should see the handwriting on the wall that he is gradually been sidelined at the national level and whatever he does at the Lagos level doesn't change PMB decision.
PMB travelled with Fashola to the G7 summit that tells you how important ye is to him.
Meanwhile where is Atiku, he is not thean to keep quiet while things degenerates.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Afroconnect: 5:58am On Aug 25, 2015
Why are we still listening to this psychophant called Ffk,he should be a laughinng stock-not putting his views on frontpage.

Bleep you FFk.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Rotimi47: 6:11am On Aug 25, 2015
laurel03:
FFK still want to relevant and I am not Tinubu fan (Tinubu always want everything)... #teamfashola #teambuhari
Fashola started this fight by trying to turn Buhari and many others against Tinubu, he never thought Tinubu will get to know; probably because Ambode who he fought very hard to stop his emergence as APC governorship candidate despite majority of APC leaders endorsing him made it to Lagos sit of power and he simply wanted to get back at Tinubu. He missed it there as if his Muslim Governorship candidate was the APC candidate, PDP would have won due to the clamor for a Christian governor who can perform in Lagos; Tinubu and other APC leaders saw this and worked to ensure APC victory in Lagos but Fashola did all he could to make sure his candidate emerge but he lost out. Religion is not a problem but the wish of the people should be respected or else one would lose out completely. Fashola should make peace so that he can move on. I still like him a lot no matter what they say about him as he get Lagos a great lift.

1 Like

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by gbaskipro: 6:12am On Aug 25, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Very soon FFK will meet his waterloo

It is Fashola that will meet his Waterloo, just wait and see.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by gbaskipro: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2015
Rotimi47:
Fashola started this fight by trying to turn Buhari and many others against Tinubu, he never thought Tinubu will get to know; probably because Ambode who he fought very hard to stop his emergence as APC governorship candidate despite majority of APC leaders endorsing him made it to Lagos sit of power and he simply wanted to get back at Tinubu. He missed it there as if his Muslim Governorship candidate was the APC candidate, PDP would have won due to the clamor for a Christian governor who can perform in Lagos; Tinubu and other APC leaders saw this and worked to ensure APC victory in Lagos but Fashola did all he could to make sure his candidate emerge but he lost out. Religion is not a problem but the wish of the people should be respected or else one would lose out completely. Fashola should make peace so that he can move on. I still like him a lot no matter what they say about him as he get Lagos a great lift.

Make peace and what happens to the looted money?
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by frankyychiji(f): 6:25am On Aug 25, 2015
okedoyinolabisi:
damn hilarious!!! so ffk is indirectly acknowledging tinubu',s political prowess
it's called sarcasm.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by morbeta(m): 6:31am On Aug 25, 2015
Jobless, useless, senseless paranoid talkative. Remove the log of wood in ur eyes before offering ur useless advice. That reminds me, is it not the same Tinubu you said has horrible mouth odour?
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by otukpo(f): 6:50am On Aug 25, 2015
So that their wickedness against the masses will remain a secret.

No, we like the fight.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by pBuhari(f): 7:05am On Aug 25, 2015
Those of you accusing FFK are stupid, the man is only advising Fashola on what to do Asap
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by rabbuy(m): 7:14am On Aug 25, 2015
kingron:
who cares I just got my pastor daughter pregnant.somebody shout hallelujah
shocked shocked shocked
Choi boys re not smiling oh undecided
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 25, 2015
FFK should go and make peace with his ex wife and kids too.

Afterall, we hear that he slept with his mum grin
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by NoRetreat(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Has Tinubu begged those he offended ? Why Is he playing God? Lamidi Adedibu is no where again o
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by wiseoneking: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2015
kennyman2000:
Hmmm... There's an iota of truth in what FFK said..

Wailing apart, FFK really meant well for Fashola cos u cant bite a finger that fed you most especially when its not just an ordinary finger but a JAGABAN finger..

I hope fashola will heed to this advice and do the needful..

Wish him all the very best in the course of his reconcilliation if he decides to do the needful.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband..
So you want truth to be covered in the place of peace although tinubu is a bigger thief. Tinubu is to fashola as Buhari is to jonathans men. So far jonathan remains the true face of a saint. They levelled all allegation against the crook surroundind him but not him.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Chiaka(f): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2015
Tinubu is not God and will never be any where near God. Rubbish!! Why does he want to play God in peoples life!

1 Like

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2015
vanessaRN:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-qTNTPfEKeWU/VduFUSV8fWI/AAAAAAAGWE4/eORkbgaAXpc/s400/tinubu-fashola-ambode-2.png[/img]

The former Minister thinks Fashola should make peace with Tinubu in the wake of the corruption allegations being leveled against him...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-qTNTPfEKeWU/VduFUSV8fWI/AAAAAAAGWE4/eORkbgaAXpc/s400/tinubu-fashola-ambode-2.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-neKmZy4L3jY/VduFUoffcqI/AAAAAAAGWE0/VF1tPZFnQ4Q/s1600/unnamed.png[/img]

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/635881258560679937
the way you lay your bed that's how you will lay on it. Fashola sold his integrity and joined forces with shady and controlling men, now he wants out. they will throw everything they have at him, until he is reduced to nothing.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by 123papas(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2015
FFK is carefully warming himself up to Tinubu/APC. Simple
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by Dminister(m): 11:09am On Aug 25, 2015
Ffk trying to convince nigerians that he is repentant.
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by prophetfire: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
DrNeoCortex:
Nigerian politicians have issues...the earlier we return to a parliamentary system the earlier the move away from all these mess. The way these Presidents and Governors act like they are the Kings of their respective states is appalling. Where are the institutions? How is the governor responsible for taking out project funds? Why is the governor involved in petty things like boreholes? How do these governors have access to the state treasury?

Instead of governors to focus on strategic leadership they will be busy awarding contracts and building boreholes and roads up and down like the ministry of works and co are non-existent. What happened to creating a 5 - 8yrs strategic plan for the states that will require the inputs of all stakeholders and highlight all the things that will be achieved or done in the next few years. Instead, these ones will be busy awarding contracts like permanent secretaries. This is how human beings get things done...http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/contentonly?vgnextoid=55170621f3161410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD instead of all these ridiculousness that you read everyday in the papers.

At the end of the day all these APC, PDP whatever are all the same set of crooks without an iota of what leadership is all about. I bet most governors do not even understand what their mandates are about. That is how they spent the oil windfall of 2009-2014 like drunken sailors coming out of it severely indebted to commercial banks. CBN has gone to bail them out again issuing FGN bond on their behalf. I hope the dark days that lay ahead will enable us wake up as a country.

Pissed off Nigerian...
you are blessed my brother. I ve nt been to USA but I know their president dnt award road contracts.neither does he gather pressmen to do road or bore-hole commissioning. The govt agencies incharge do their jobs. Over here gov does drainage,he takes pics of it and does giant billboards,puts it on telly,hires musicians n dancers to celebrate him.if you say its wrong,nigerians majority of whom are accustomed to zoo mentality will shout you down.

1 Like

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by fuckerholic(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
CR77:
FFK go and make peace with your ex-wife first
A woman must think like a woman.. Lol
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by fuckerholic(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
N
Chiaka:
Tinubu is not God and will never be any where near God. Rubbish!! Why does he want to play God in peoples life!
I love you..you can say it again ..nwa be anyi

1 Like

Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by fuckerholic(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
DrNeoCortex:

Pissed off Nigerian...
I couldn't finish reading your comment so I just summarised it and gave you a like
Re: Go And Make Peace With Tinubu - FFK Advices Fashola by TijaniAbu: 4:17am On Aug 26, 2015
pBuhari:
Those of you accusing FFK are stupid, the man is only advising Fashola on what to do Asap

Femi Fanikayode should tell Nigerians how Tinubu shut down his EFCC case for him, what he traded in to beg Tinubu for himself, and what benefits in kind (Chicago white powder) the slumlord kingpin Jagaban is supplying him - else he should sharrap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Rebirth Reacts To Attack On NEMA By Shiites Members / Rufai Oseni Vs Reno Omokri: Fresh Audio Transcript Emerges / Speaker Dogara Replies Oyegun, Zones Majority Leader To North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.