Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) (2491 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Marries Old Oyinbo Woman (Photo) / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo) / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by Alexander001(m): 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na now you go know pesin wey love you.

Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by casyrotts(m): 10:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
GOD FORBID I CANT EVEN DATE AN EX CONVICT PHIAH
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by MemphisDepay(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
It depends on what her offence is
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by cyprus000: 10:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
[size=13pt]
Yes.

I will not do it bcs she is my GF,but bcs she is a human and I will do that for any human.

Dats if the person was falsly accused or harshly sentenced.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by bqlekan(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
The same girl that won't want to marry an ex-convict.. Well I may do it sha.. 90 days for 16 years is a good bargain grin and I won't be expecting anything in return.
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by laplace12(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2015
I can do it for any human being

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by Alexander001(m): 10:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
bqlekan:
The same girl that won't want to marry an ex-convict.. Well I may do it sha.. 90 days for 16 years is a good bargain grin and I won't be expecting anything in return.
you won't expect anything in return?
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by bqlekan(m): 10:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Alexander001:
you won't expect anything in return?
sure I won't, unless you want to get hurt cheesy
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by Alexander001(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
bqlekan:
sure I won't, unless you want to get hurt cheesy
ok
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by Dotwillis1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Which kain woman....... undecided ki lo wa de ibe
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by psucc(m): 10:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
I can good Samaritans springing up.

But they are several thousands suffering this in Nigeria, what have we done to help then - the hungry, the naked, the sick, the poor. There are in our neighborhood, there are allover the streets and cities, there are in our families, there are everywhere.

What have we done?

4 Likes

Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by smexy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
If she's guilty, ama let her a*ss rot in jail
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by dust88: 11:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
(singing) ; My woman my everytin... I like tht song, abeg na who sing am? I dey com
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
While serving the 90days, she would run off with another man. Lailaii......I no fit. Not for any lady except ma and sis
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by chigoizie7(m): 12:05am On Aug 25, 2015
Just get me my laptop and uninterrupted internet connection, I will do it. All I need Is my laptop +connection.

If she likes make she find another bf b4 I come out ee no concern me, all I know is that my bank account will be loaded b4 I come out from that 3months jail. All I need now is isolation.
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by AfricanApple(f): 12:12am On Aug 25, 2015
Liars!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 25, 2015
Stwpid post. *hiss and walk out of thread*
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by cyprus000: 12:21am On Aug 25, 2015
psucc:
I can good Samaritans springing up.

But they are several thousands suffering this in Nigeria, what have we done to help then - the hungry, the naked, the sick, the poor. There are in our neighborhood, there are allover the streets and cities, there are in our families, there are everywhere.

What have we done?
[size=13pt]
Stop being a critic. If you are such a good samaritian yourself.

This is an opportunity to show yourself. I have a foundation focused on helping less priviledge kids get back to school, it also focuse on skill acquisition for disables, with funding to start up something that will give more meaning to their life.

I have branch in mararaba,nyanya,kubwa and maitama.
You can meet me one on one,so we discourse on how you will show your love for them.

[/size]
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by Yongi99(m): 12:30am On Aug 25, 2015
Except she is Cookie Lyon.
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by suzzy16(f): 1:46am On Aug 25, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
Yes.

I will not do it bcs she is my GF,but bcs she is a human and I will do that for any human.

Dats if the person was falsly accused or harshly sentenced.
[/size]
yeah,vry good
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by sarmiie(m): 3:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Let's reframe: would u get raped for 30 days to prevent ur gf from "enjoying" for 16 years??
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by Xmen149(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2015
for my girl?..no...get in their and before you are out she don shak 3 follow the one with Range................for my wife?,yes..anything for the mother of my tata...
Re: Would You Do This For You Woman?(photo) by psucc(m): 11:38am On Aug 25, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
Stop being a critic. If you are such a good samaritian yourself.

This is an opportunity to show yourself. I have a foundation focused on helping less priviledge kids get back to school, it also focuse on skill acquisition for disables, with funding to start up something that will give more meaning to their life.

I have branch in mararaba,nyanya,kubwa and maitama.
You can meet me one on one,so we discourse on how you will show your love for them.

[/size]

You craze die. Na who, who told you am a philanthropist?

Even if I get help, I no know road to Abuja o. If you insist, give me direction and transport fare o!

(1) (Reply)

At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! / My Brother Brought A Male Friend Neighbor Into Our House? / Check This Out! Is She Dumb Or A Perfect Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.