Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! (2483 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / The First “I Love You” – How To Say It And Getit Right / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by omolomolarinero: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2015
He attends this popular Pentecostal church at Bodija while my own church was at Samonda, but I later changed churches and moved to his church as we became very close friends. We were both staying inside the estate at Orogun, Ibadan.

I vowed I wasn’t going to fall in love with anybody soon, as I was yet to heal up from the heartbreak I got from Wale Ojurongbe in my final year at OOU. Needless to say Yemi won my heart and we started dating after 8 months of being friends.

I remember that first day we met; he parked by my side that Saturday evening at Orogun junction and offered to carry me to wherever I was going. I was just coming from shopping at Ojoo market and was looking for a bike to the gate of the estate. I reluctantly got into his car after many pleas, as I would not ordinarily accept lifts from strangers. We got talking on the way, and I got to know that he is a stock broker in a broking firm at Iwo road. I told him I just secured an employment just few days back at one of the telecommunication outfits, and he congratulated me. He dropped me off that evening, but not without collecting my pin. We started chatting that evening, and that was how our romance started.We became friends, and started hanging out more often, since our flats were not too far from each other. He started inviting me more to programmes in his church, and this really endeared me to him. A young upwardly mobile handsome guy like this, who prefers to take me to church instead of us hanging out at the clubs? I must be joking if I don’t say yes any day he proposes, was what was going on in my mind often.

I later changed churches as I started becoming a known face in his church, we go for youth events together, and I started getting responsibilities, even though I thought I was just a visiting guest at such events. A few months down, I had started attending the church, where I later joined the ushering team, while he remains a member of the media team.

We started dating, and a few weeks after, I realized I was pregnant. I told him about it and he was angry at first, later, we discussed about it and we opted for a D and C, since we were really both not ready and he said it was going to be a thing of shame in church. Though I was reluctant at first, but since I wasn’t ready also (I still have 3 unmarried elder sisters staying at Sagamu) I succumbed.

8 months down, with another D and C to my résumé I got a rude shocker, while flipping through his mistakenly-forgot-to-lock phone. I read his conversation with another random lady at his work place who he had impregnated and done D and C for 3 times and was begging her to go for another one. The conversation bordered on the fact that the lady rejected some money sent to her by him for the D and C. I wept that night before I slept. Finally my church boyfriend has once again given me another reason to believe that men are all the same, and they just can’t be trusted. I confronted him later, and to my utter amazement, he denied everything to my face! That really got me angry. He said I just don’t understand the premise of the conversation and he was liaison with the lady for something else on behalf of another colleague. That day, I immediately severed communication with him didn’t pick his calls, not reply his chats, I stopped going for church events and also didn’t allow him entrance to my flat. He came over to my office recently with his closest friend to ask for forgiveness and all he could say is that it was the devil’s work as he cried. I wept bitterly again that night, as I didn’t really realize how much I love him and how much I’ve missed him in those 2 weeks that we have not seen. On my way from work a few days ago, I stopped by at a pharmacy to buy Predicte PT kit, as I have been feeling funny recently. With the results I got, I think I might be pregnant again for the 3rd time in my life. Now, I really don’t know what to do.

http://whatsupibadan.com/2015/09/19/at-first-i-thought-he-was-a-saintly-christian-brother-now-i-think-im-trapped/

Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2015
Trap of love
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Jetjacky(m): 7:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Men guy this post would not make ftp unless you think with your brain and post th complete shit here... Or you can also forget about it... rubbish >:

1 Like

Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by mascot87(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2015
And u have to tell us the name of d dude that broke ur heart? undecided
We have to reexamine your brain
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by moremuch1(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2015
U claim he is a Christian, why didnt u c red light when he started demanding sex from u,
U allowed him and got pregnant and he told u to abort it, (another red light) but u didnt c it, u did it and also got pregnant for him again..
Do u read ur Bible and c wat it says abt fornication..
And y did he not use a condom abi he dey forbid am

14 Likes

Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by ladygudhead(f): 8:02am On Sep 20, 2015
shocked
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Koboseadotorg(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2015
I didn't finish reading that crap.

See your mouth,
"we started dating and one day I realised that I'm pregnant"

When did dating become sex-ing. And what's so special about a church freak that doesn't practice what he preach.
PARK WELL JOOR

3 Likes

Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by mimicious(f): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2015
Nice script.
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Afrok(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Whether fiction or friction, what I know is that RELIGION is a very sure way to deceive people.

Am not a saint and aren't judging either, but things some regular church goers does, " I cannot fit do dem" cheesy
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Maxwell279(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2015
As condom cheap reach, una no fit buy one abi? This is definitely a story for another day.
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by fadolak(f): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2015
moremuch1:
U claim he is a Christian, why didnt u c red light when he started demanding sex from u,
U allowed him and got pregnant and he told u to abort it, (another red light) but u didnt c it, u did it and also got pregnant for him again..
Abi ooo, don't mind her.
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Ginaz(f): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2015
I didn't read one word grin

2 Likes

Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 20, 2015
Should I call it ignorance or stupidity......... When u knw u aren't ready to have a baby......y nt take preventive measures?? Well its either u keep that pregnancy or u keep damaging ur womb........its ur choice to make.
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by yorubaboiy: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2015
why do females in general usually get deceived so easily..........lai se wipe won logbon lori
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Damn! Wale Ojurongbe is now a certified badt man cheesy ... This 'she' is wicked mehn grin...

Btw, Don't you dare abort that baby! He might be your last!
Besides, this man aint like he's lost in ya , maybe u just gotta see reasons with him and actually give him the 'maybe he's right' doubt .

As you haven't told him abt the preg already , pls do and hear from his quarters , Who knows if he's gonna hv so much interest in that (you and your baby).

Ultimately, you need help at this stage af ur life from family, friends and your religious leaders, don't hesitate to open up to them all.

I reiterate, don't get rid af that baby !!!
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by 3Dee(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
I know some people are looking for Wale Ojurongbe on Google now cheesy
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
moremuch1:
Don't even mind her,birds of a feather flocks together. They claim to be Christian but not genuine one and they indulged in such act. let's assume it happened by mistake, shouldnt they have gone to report themselves to the pastor for proper discipline and they'll be restored by God.Rather, they continue with the secret act and eventually turned murderers, see what unconfessed sin did to them? This is an example to the ladies that it's not every brother in the church that is godly in fact God doesn't recognize them.
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
"I'm not condemning women, but I know for sure that in heaven, men go plenty pass women. A world where abortion is is nothing". Quote me anywhere.
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hilary on the loose!
I knew you would finally tie the ordeal to church to relieve yourself of moral brunt and sweeten the tale to evoke empathy.

Few weeks, sex. First pregnancy. Second pregnancy. Third pregnancy.

In the new age belief fornication is not a sin...it is fun. Bravo! Keep having fun. Destroy your womb for a church-going pervert! Go and give him another round!

Do you still wonder why many single young men are no longer excited about getting married? All thanks to generous free sex givers everywhere!
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by gomman: 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
They are both examples of Christian deceiving themselves thinking they are deceiving their pastor or God
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by kodedmag(m): 5:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
op, I know u , u live at Amoo estate @ orogun
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by nnamdibig(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
moremuch1:

She said it's a Pentecostal church so it's definitely one of the social gatherings that we call church that offers nothing about morality.
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Fernandowski(m): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
*listening to TRAP QUEEN*
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by IamLEGEND1: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Chineke!!!!
she post the guy full name?
make I go Facebook go see that guy face.....he too mush.
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
I don't usually do this but my dear you are the definition of stupidity. That man is not right for you, he is damaging you with your consent. Don't you have a family that can talk sense to you? I pity thee as you are addicted to poisonous love. Receive sense that is common.
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op, Please, All Men are not the same. God blessed u with a good Brain, but u abandoned it & prefer reasoning with ya V, think about ya life & stop blaming MEN.

He did d first,
Did d second
& may b dz z d third, u still no wan learn, abi u use ya Brain borrow Mascara From Mama Nkechi?
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by ceospecial(m): 7:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
angry sister, you be big F**L, all men are the same?? most girls have fish brain! fact. Truth be told, you'll still abort till the thing over you...mtchew
Re: At First I Thought He Was A Saintly Christian Brother, Now I Think I’m Trapped! by Glowstone(m): 7:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
all this Ibadan people sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is The Word "Dear" A Code For Green Light By Ladies? / Photo: Meet The Twin Sisters Who Are Married To One Man / 5 Top Lies Women Tell Which Men Need To Stop Believing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.