Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public (1336 Views)

KONJI THINGS! Lovers Seen Making Out In Public At Maryland Shopping Mall-video / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / Throw Back Photo Of Goodluck And Patience Ebele Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by nochildsplay(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Romantic president took time to once more show his wife to the world.

When talking about a President who can show his wife so much love and affection in public, then you’re definitely talking about President Goodluck Jonathan.

The President and his beautiful wife, Patience Jonathan were photographed having a brief cuddle moment as they wrapped around each others arms at the thanksgiving service which was held for the first family at the Villa Chapel on May 17th.

Cool right?

Meanwhile ; there is scarcity of water in his village

Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by dust88: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Na u I carry come, and na u I go carry go!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by Marzx: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
This is normal for Husband & Wife....No biggy
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by pyyxxaro: 11:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Make she nor go use her yeye hair tie blind this man o tongue
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by HungerBAD: 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
Losers.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by yak(m): 11:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
c how dat man dey look dem like...mu... mu
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by MosakuAW(m): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
Its been long i heard last from mama peace. Why is she keeping mute or she is afraid of going to prison grin

Power is good, but use it well when you have it.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by shobroy10(m): 11:25pm On Aug 24, 2015
In case.. ... Make dem put dem together because oga jona go need him medication timely
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by donholy28(m): 11:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Make she nor go use her yeye hair tie blind this man o tongue
yea he dey even dodge im head
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by Kenzico(m): 11:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
MosakuAW:

Its been long i heard last from mama peace. Why is she keeping mute or she is afraid of going to prison grin

Power is good, but use it well when you have it.
Lolz she's busy licking her wounds. She fell so hard from glory and she's just recovering or Buhari go probe am.
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by shegsrules(m): 11:47pm On Aug 24, 2015
When dem d we wear aeobi d dance for villa, but now na back to husband village and njoy d quiet life of once a first lady and president. But why Patience just suddenly get sealed lips na
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by myners007: 11:52pm On Aug 24, 2015
Kudos Mr Ex president hold on tight to your wife especially now that you have lose power
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by loomer: 12:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Husband and wife just dey enjoy themselves, peopla go just dey corner dey beef.

Make una pray say una succeed half as much as them don succeed for life.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by Exponental(m): 12:42am On Aug 25, 2015
Why are talking about a news of may 17 now... 3months ago. Does it take you so long to boot?
By the way, he is ex-president now.
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by Fulaboy(m): 1:14am On Aug 25, 2015
Young former presido with his old granny wife grin

Seriously this woman is exploiting him oo grin he needs something fresher just like how Edo's governor did cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by LongPennis(m): 4:15am On Aug 25, 2015
If my future wife big reach Mama peace size, she should be ready to allow me have concubines.

I no fit sleep with my mama abeg. undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by frankyychiji(f): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2015
HungerBAD:
Losers.
Haba! You are even pained that your former President hugged his wife? Hah! This hatred will kill you soon if you don't check it o!
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by iamrealdeji(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2015
One of the reasons why I like handsome Buhari,he doesn't show some stupid affection in public all the time like Jonathan,Buhari is not the type that kisses,hugs his beautiful wife all the time for the camera
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by iamrealdeji(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2015
Fulaboy:

Seriously this woman is exploiting him oo grin he needs something fresher just like how Edo's governor did cheesy
grin the young trim ex-president vs this big old maami
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by iamrealdeji(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2015
Fulaboy:

grin the young trim ex-president vs this big old maami wife
Re: President Jonathan And Patience Cuddling In Public by timilehing(m): 8:22am On Aug 25, 2015
Aigoo!!

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid S3x When They Visit Guys [read And Laugh Out Loud / Since This Week, I Have Been Having Nightmares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.