Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Rage On Condoms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rage On Condoms (1139 Views)

;D How Much Do You Spend On CONDOMS Per Annum? ;D / NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Learning Is Fun. More Information On Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rage On Condoms by AloyEmeka9: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2009
Don't let the pope read this!!!

Ladies:

He claims he has been celibate for almost 8 months now but as soon as you let him realize that he may 'get some' if there was a condom in the house, he will quickly produce a freshly manufactured condom [expiry date:2012] from his closet. If he was celibate for over 8 months, how come he has a condom manufactured 3 months ago in his closet or is it a normal household item bought in every grocery shopping?. Do you ladies wonder how stupid and shallow our lies can be or do you just flow with the rythm because you don't want to spoil the mood?

Guys:

How do you treat the issue of 'condom counting chics'?. ie, those chics that count your condoms over and over again to see if one is missing?. Why should women count our condoms after all we don't count their tampons?. Please express your rage over this issue now because i'm in some kind of trouble now on this same issue.
Re: Rage On Condoms by tpia: 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Rage On Condoms by MaiSuya(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

How do you treat the issue of 'condom counting chics'?. ie, those chics that count your condoms over and over again to see if one is missing?. Why should women count our condoms after all we don't count their tampons?. Please express your rage over this issue now because i'm in some kind of trouble now on this same issue.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Rage On Condoms by MrCrackles(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Don't let the pope read this!!!
Guys:

I tire ooo!
Re: Rage On Condoms by Treetop20(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2009
lol cheesy cheesy
have you been doing something you shouldn't?
Re: Rage On Condoms by IFELEKE(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2009
tpia:

everybody dey talk baboon dey put mouth. angry

who dash this castrated goat condom?
grin
Re: Rage On Condoms by Hauwa1: 6:28pm On Mar 29, 2009
tpia grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rage On Condoms by SisterMo(f): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2009
death
Re: Rage On Condoms by yme1(f): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

N L
Re: Rage On Condoms by AloyEmeka9: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2009

everybody dey talk baboon dey put mouth.

who dash this castrated goat condom?

This ike nsi does not know what a condom looks like after all nobody has used it on her before in all her 39 years of existence. No wonder all these agboros dey knock her up.
Re: Rage On Condoms by AloyEmeka9: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2009
have you been doing something you shouldn't?

No, but condoms can suddenly disappear in your house without the man knowing the whereabouts.
Re: Rage On Condoms by Pataki: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

This ike nsi does not know what a condom looks like after all nobody has used it on her before in all her 39 years of existence. No wonder all these agboros dey knock her up.
Nairaland! shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a site!
Re: Rage On Condoms by MrCrackles(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Ooops, game over grin cheesy
I-Laugh like TUMFULU
! grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Rage On Condoms by tpia: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2009
Re: Rage On Condoms by puskin: 2:55am On Mar 30, 2009
Hmmmmmmm!!!! N L.Interesting. Dem don start. JADED.
Re: Rage On Condoms by bluespice(f): 3:40am On Mar 30, 2009
lmao!
Re: Rage On Condoms by AloyEmeka9: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2009
look, you've been busted yet again.

Who dash eunuch condom? You think say na blom blom?
Otondo ike nsi.
Re: Rage On Condoms by Dvampire(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2009
the name of this thread should have been called insults & rage.
Re: Rage On Condoms by romsky: 1:42pm On Mar 30, 2009
rage of d moment
Re: Rage On Condoms by johnnygan(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Otondo ike nsi.

Guys nah wah oh.
These condoms wey dey disappear from emaka's house, who knows?!? It could be his step mom's grin
Re: Rage On Condoms by CrazyMan(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2009
*Sighs*
Re: Rage On Condoms by debosky(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2009
I'm at a loss as to whether to delete these insults or leave them. undecided

I will warn though - cease and desist from insults and focus on the topic.

@ topic

I don't think it's right to count condoms, it's not a foolproof way of checking. Let's say you buy a 3 pack and are about to have sex with your gf. You take one condom out and while putting it on it rips, so you bring a second one out of the box and use that instead. Now your gf misses this and thinks you used only one. If she now counts tomorrow evening and finds just one rubber left, she goes nuts accusing you but you didn't cheat.

Say NO to Condom counting!!! cheesy
Re: Rage On Condoms by oluwafemi113(m): 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2009
;d
Re: Rage On Condoms by 190: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2009
debosky from witch farm has spoken grin grin
Re: Rage On Condoms by biina: 1:27am On Apr 04, 2009
@debosky
dont kill the fun, it was just getting interesting sad sad sad

<grabs easy chair, makes a drink, and prays the rage continues>
grin cool
Re: Rage On Condoms by DeReloaded: 1:32am On Apr 04, 2009
Please express your rage over this issue now because i'm in some kind of trouble now on this same issue.

Once again, stick to your Igbo women and leave 'Bukky" alone. Na by force?

Didnt you claim you two were waiting for marriage in some other thread? So what concerns you with condoms and the counting of them? Oniro oshi. Ashewo man.

(1) (Reply)

Can U Walk Up To Ur Man And Tell Him / By Chris Hart / Pregnancy And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.