Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4380245 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adebowale1616: 11:58am On Nov 19, 2018
Please my people, anyone with full knowledge on the measurement of land ? Especially by Ft

In the case of the below measurement, pls are they correct.

100FT × 50FT = (1 plot)
150FT × 100FT = (3 plots)

Pls hope the above are correct ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Adebowale1616:
Please my people, anyone with full knowledge on the measurement of land ? Especially by Ft

In the case of the below measurement, pls are they correct.

100FT × 50FT = (1 plot)
150FT × 100FT = (3 plots)

Pls hope the above are correct ?

The bolded are correct depending on the location.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Iruosonobrugwhe: 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2018
not a joke.......the 'engineer' built the 4 flat storey building with scaffolds...no staircase. client had to construct 3 staircase structures9 2 by the sides and 1 at the back. Cost was enough to build a bungalow.

Daboomb:

That one is even good, he must be hoping that his Client will install an Escalator in the nearest future. grin grin grin
Uur Architect was hoping we will dig a "Pit Toilet" at one corner of the compound. shocked shocked
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:
not a joke.......the 'engineer' built the 4 flat storey building with scaffolds...no staircase. client had to construct 3 staircase structures9 2 by the sides and 1 at the back. Cost was enough to build a bungalow.

Hian, nawao, building 4 story apartment without internal staircase, that Engineer deserves to be flogged and his building license suspended shocked

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
Empiree:
He got about 3 million dollars in Bank account. Bank took peanut and he dey complain grin

He better thinks of moderate real estate investment before bank snailingly grin takes his hard earned money through back door
Lol, 3 million dollars X 360 =1.8 billion Naira, that should give me a minimum of 2 properties each at ikoyi, banana island, Victoria island, Asokoro, Maitama and even inside Aso Rock with Buhari tongue

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stocking: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:

Mo daran shocked
Na blind people be all the labours he employed
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 6:34am On Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for reaching out.
What is your experience level?

How many of such jobs have you done in all and in that axis in particular?

Regards

omololu251:
Drilling and Casting # 25,000
Iron bender: # 1,500

That's what i do and I can help handle it.

Kindly contact on : 07060602143

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 7:20am On Nov 20, 2018
segzy14:

yes, correct,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omololu251(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2018
I have more than 10years. I operated the drilling rig for 3yrs before going back to school in 2010 to study Building Technology. Which after school,I have continued as a contractor.

I have done more than 40+ sites as an Operator and 10+ as a contractor.

A try will convince you and ready to take you to sites I have done on that axis.

Admiralty Lekki
Ikate Elegushi
Ajah etc...

megacontrol:
Thanks for reaching out.
What is your experience level?

How many of such jobs have you done in all and in that axis in particular?

Regards

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by pascalbenz: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello House... Am Looking For A Welder That Specialized On Roofing, Canopy Over Head / Under Ground Tanks Constructions To Advance My Experince , Where I Am Curently Its Just Door And Gate Works They Do Specialized On ..... RSVP
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2018
Good dey house, l like to introduced this benefit to house, as a nairalander, there is one full plot of land with 3_bedroom good area, in mowe area, opposite redeem camp, conditions, 3 bedroom , with 5 khosi , there is good road and electricity there, its is personal property, l have paid for Omo onile, #1.5 last price, we want to sell between this week, buyer should call this number, or wattsap, thanks, 08135810794

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adebowale1616: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2018
Adedward:
yes, correct,

Thanks so much.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adebowale1616: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2018
segzy14:

Alright, thanks so very much
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 3:41am On Nov 21, 2018
Adedward:
Good dey house, l like to introduced this benefit to house, as a nairalander, there is one full plot of land with 3_bedroom good area, in mowe area, opposite redeem camp, conditions, 3 bedroom , with 5 khosi , there is good road and electricity there, its is personal property, l have paid for Omo onile, #1.5 last price, we want to sell between this week, buyer should call this number, or wattsap, thanks, 08135810794
still available to sale, sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by teaandteea: 8:00am On Nov 21, 2018
we provide bulldozer clearing and tractor services
ploughing 20k per hectre..
harrowing 18k per hectre
ridging 18k per hectre
We do all d job to your satisfaction..
contact us on : 08125193014
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by samueladegbola(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Get full plot of land inside an Estate at Papa Ewekoro Ogun State (fastest developing area)

size:600sqm

amount: 500k

title: approved layout

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
Adedward:

Oga mi, I have said it several times.. No advertisement in this thread. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2018
samueladegbola:

Get full plot of land inside an Estate at Papa Ewekoro

No advertisement here, please.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Daboomb: 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
Adedward:

I have looked closely and l cant see the good Roads, nor the Electricity cables in the sky or was it done underground? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Still looking...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Takoro13(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2018
Hi guy,

Please what is the minimum size for kitchen and dinning room for low key bungalow.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Daboomb:

I have looked closely and l cant see the good Roads, nor the Electricity cables in the sky or was it done underground? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Still looking...
l can't lie u, land Is not what they can close eys buy, when u reach the land area, u will see it, its because I don't snap the electricity, around 5 pole to the land, sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
mufutau55:

Oga mi, I have said it several times.. No advertisement in this thread. Thank you.

Hajji M.
boss, am sorry its my personal property, l want house to grap it, before selling it out , am very very sorry sir, thanks boss

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abbeycial: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2018
Seniors I hail,
am here for your kind guidance.I have here an estimate of the square meter of aluminum roofing sheet needed for a 2 bedroom flat.
Took a pics of the estimate but I dont understand how to arrive at the square meter needed according to this rough sketch.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2018
Takoro13:
Hi guy,

Please what is the minimum size for kitchen and dinning room for low key bungalow.
8x12 or 10 for the kitchen, 6*12, for dining if possible,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2018
abbeycial:
Seniors I hail,
am here for your kind guidance.I have here an estimate of the square meter of aluminum roofing sheet needed for a 2 bedroom flat.
Took a pics of the estimate but I dont understand how to arrive at the square meter needed according to this rough sketch.
ist paravet or not,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:48pm On Nov 21, 2018
abbeycial:
Seniors I hail,
ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 2:52am On Nov 22, 2018
Adedward:
l can't lie u, land Is not what they can close eys buy, when u reach the land area, u will see it, its because I don't snap the electricity, around 5 pole to the land, sir
I just don't get it with you guys when trying to market stuffs online, don't you guys remember your advisement is worldwide. May be you guys expect someone form Abuja, Thailand, China, Singapore, Australia, Russia, Dubai, Malaysia, Ghana, Mozambique, Brazil, Mexico even Antarctica or Bayelsa to call you to make appointment to see the land abi. When you could post everything about the surroundings of the area clearly for any potential buyer to see what may be interesting to him or her before wasting there time. The question the brother ask may probably be most interesting buyers will continue to ask.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Takoro13(m): 5:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Adedward:
8x12 or 10 for the kitchen, 6*12, for dining if possible,
Say something about kitchen 8*10 and dinning 8*8

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abbeycial: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2018
Adedward:
ist paravet or not,
without Paravet.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ijebulion: 9:11am On Nov 22, 2018
Is AKORIKO wood a good wood to use to make a door?
Those in great knowledge of wood should please help out.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sako28: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2018
My Ogas,
Can a 63A changeover switch carry a 5 bedroom duplex.

Thanks
Sako28

(1) (2) (3) ... (1067) (1068) (1069) (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.