Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4392817 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by temmy1123(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Shegman22(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
boyestic:
please who do you need to supervise building construction? is the Architect,structural engineer or who?
Structural engineer.. If you need 1 contact MOSMAR BUILDERS on WhatsApp 08060891332
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by miracle1997: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hello, quotation for a 3bedroom flat carvass please help scrutinize. Or what's the best way to build

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abdomox: 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
miracle1997:
Hello, quotation for a 3bedroom flat carvass please help scrutinize. Or what's the best way to build

Give the dimension of the building.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 6:46am On Dec 19, 2018
Gud morning all.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joycluv: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2018
Abdomox:

Give the dimension of the building.
. @Abdomox. Goodmorning. Good to know u 're still there. How far on that ur project? Has it been roofed?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by biliment(m): 10:56am On Dec 19, 2018
biliment:
hello fellow builders and engineers in the house. I am a graduate of federal University of technology Minna. I studied building, and I just completed my nysc program. am in need of an employment in construction field. I have diverse experience in the construction management, which I acquired doing my Industrial training and holidays while in school. please interested employer should please signify so I can forward my Cv to you. help a brother in need. thanks in anticipation.
Good morning Builders and engineers in the house. I once posted this in this group but to no response from anyone. I did the posting just to get someone that I can acquire more knowledge of construction from after my service year. But, its really surprising and heart broken that non of the builders in here are ready to help in anyway. Well, let me say the response I didn't get project my thinking and drive my thought away from relying on help from anyone. After some months at home, I started thinking of how I can be my own boss without moving out of the construction field I studied and have full passion for. I concluded in starting a little business of mine which is A professional cleaning Services. This cross my mind because of the experienced have had in this business during my undergraduate days. Thank God today have been called to some works which I delivered perfectly. My coming back to this tread is to appeal and plead to those who can help and connect me to the right channel to progress in my little business, should please Help a brother to carve his own niche as u all are doing well in this field. I will open a personal tread to display my previous works on this professional cleaning services. thank u all as you find a space in your heart to help me on this project.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2018
biliment:

Good morning Builders and engineers in the house. I once posted this in this group but to no response from anyone. I did the posting just to get someone that I can acquire more knowledge of construction from after my service year. But, its really surprising and heart broken that non of the builders in here are ready to help in anyway. Well, let me say the response I didn't get project my thinking and drive my thought away from relying on help from anyone. After some months at home, I started thinking of how I can be my own boss without moving out of the construction field I studied and have full passion for. I concluded in starting a little business of mine which is A professional cleaning Services. This cross my mind because of the experienced have had in this business during my undergraduate days. Thank God today have been called to some works which I delivered perfectly. My coming back to this tread is to appeal and plead to those who can help and connect me to the right channel to progress in my little business, should please Help a brother to carve his own niche as u all are doing well in this field. I will open a personal tread to display my previous works on this professional cleaning services. thank u all as you find a space in your heart to help me on this project.
bros u are welcome, believed in GOD true woman being, don't worry we have heard u, Almighty GOD will do something, thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 1:31am On Dec 20, 2018
biliment:

Those working with Aventure are from plea from this forum, those with segcymore are also from this forum, many come on board to tap their knowledge they spend money time reading to aquire but after the tap knowledge they do not engage the tested & trusted engineers on this forum.

So, if you do not receive appointment from Engineers on this forum always note not all that seek one help or the other don't engage them in service.

We have lots of them that after claiming being an engineer client consult & engage they disappear to thing air with client hard earning money, the client will only keep to its self because you nobody no them here.

Please guest, intending members, members kindly engage people on this forum that are trusted, that can never disappear with you money.

Hajji has been so helpful in settling differences with some clients & builders on the forum, i will say God bless you. Agba yin o ni di Agbaya.

Please engage our engineers on this forum

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by biliment(m): 3:00am On Dec 20, 2018
Chekitaut:
Those working with Aventure are from plea from this forum, those with segcymore are also from this forum, many come on board to tap their knowledge they spend money time reading to aquire but after the tap knowledge they do not engage the tested & trusted engineers on this forum.

So, if you do not receive appointment from Engineers on this forum always note not all that seek one help or the other don't engage them in service.

We have lots of them that after claiming being an engineer client consult & engage they disappear to thing air with client hard earning money, the client will only keep to its self because you nobody no them here.

Please guest, intending members, members kindly engage people on this forum that are trusted, that can never disappear with you money.

Hajji has been so helpful in settling differences with some clients & builders on the forum, i will say God bless you. Agba yin o ni di Agbaya.

Please engage our engineers on this forum
Thanks so much boss for the light you threw on the issue. Believe me I have no grudges with anyone here and I understand where you are coming from. I was just finding means to practice my 5years course, that was what took me in here to request for someone that can take me in. As we all know construction industry requires connection which I definitely lack due to my poor background I think. But, now I'm seeing myself starting from somewhere already and I believe I will definitely get to my dream point in this industry. All am just pleading for now is a little support in anyway that you guys can offer me in this my business that can push me a little forward also in the industry.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by biliment(m): 3:02am On Dec 20, 2018
Adedward:
bros u are welcome, believed in GOD true woman being, don't worry we have heard u, Almighty GOD will do something, thanks
Thanks boss. Wish you all the goods you wish me
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Babs612000(m): 4:05am On Dec 20, 2018
Hello good morning all what is the current price of 4x4 ft slate please.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by biliment(m): 4:13am On Dec 20, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4914385/perfect-touch-cleaning-services
This is the link to my Professional cleaning service.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abdomox: 9:20am On Dec 20, 2018
joycluv:
. @Abdomox. Goodmorning. Good to know u 're still there. How far on that ur project? Has it been roofed?

Not yet.

Was told it's better to buy wood immediately after rainy season cos that's the time those trucks can access the inner part of the bush.

We will be roofing it 1st week in Jan.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by JustB2018(m): 9:43am On Dec 20, 2018
Pls help engineers in the house...heres my floor plan for a 4bedroom duplex sitting on half plots of land 60 by 60ft.
I only want to do the foundation now, but ll appreciate the least breakdown of expenses for bought the foundation and to the first floor excluding roofing.
*Sands for foundation
*No of blocks 9"
*No of cement
*Minimum workmanship cost
Site location is ijebu ode, ogun state

Pls note dont ve much as i ll be on ground to see for myself and am ordering all materials.Trying to squeeze out and start something lil by lil.
Also i need a very strong foundation to avoid stories that touch (walls giving way etc)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2018
JustB2018:
Pls help engineers in the house...heres my floor plan for a 4bedroom duplex sitting on half plots of land 60 by 60ft.
I only want to do the foundation now, but ll appreciate the least breakdown of expenses for bought the foundation and to the first floor excluding roofing.
*Sands for foundation
*No of blocks 9"
*No of cement

Pls note dont ve much as i ll be on ground to see for myself and am ordering all materials.Trying to squeeze out and start something lil by lil.
Also i need a very strong foundation to avoid stories that touch (walls giving way etc)

i can help you with the estimate for both material & labour.

contact me on 09056082348(call & whatsapp
Raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godson213: 11:14am On Dec 20, 2018
Please how much can do foundation of two bedroom in Borija Ibadan? Can 400 do foundation plus workmanship?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2018
Godson213:
Please how much can do foundation of two bedroom in Borija Ibadan? Can 400 do foundation plus workmanship?
yes sir, very very well sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mzora(f): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
please any idea of the price of stainless steel 11/2"?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by JustB2018(m): 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
JustB2018:
*Sands for foundation
*No of blocks 9"
*No of cement

More advise needed
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abdomox: 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
Godson213:

Yes. You can also share the size so ppl can advise you better.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joycluv: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2018
Godson213:
. It depends on the size of your build and the type of foundation you want. I did the foundation and 3" German floor of a three bedroom bungalow with a total of 368,550=(All the materials and labour inclusive). But the cost of blocks is not included because I moulded my blocks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 4:16am On Dec 21, 2018
JustB2018:
*Sands for foundation
*No of blocks 9"
*No of cement

Fear nt, it only that you need some more information to come up with,
That's nature of the land,
Location of the site, consider these for zonal rate
Then you can get perfect and realiable quotation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SVPROJECT(m): 6:23am On Dec 21, 2018
Godson213:
Why Not? It all depends on size of the features (living Room,Bedrooms et al) and the nature of the land( Firm or Swampy)
Let’s discuss 07031112625(Call&Whatsapp)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by JustB2018(m): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2018
Olazzeedris:

Fear nt, it only that you need some more information to come up with,
That's nature of the land,
Location of the site, consider these for zonal rate
Then you can get perfect and realiable quotation.

Land is firm and level(may need a lil raising on one side)....location already stated as ijebu ode sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by b2212(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2018
good morning,
I will apreciate your view on this topic here

https://www.nairaland.com/4916780/pvc-casement-windows-why-seeming
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by batstan(m): 11:40am On Dec 21, 2018
joycluv:
. It depends on the size of your build and the type of foundation you want. I did the foundation and 3" German floor of a three bedroom bungalow with a total of 368,550=(All the materials and labour inclusive). But the cost of blocks is not included because I moulded my blocks
What's German floor?
Speak professionally, it's DPC.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by batstan(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2018
Call or WhatsApp on08091212987 for structural engineering services.

Estimates, design and construction.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by batstan(m): 11:47am On Dec 21, 2018
Please, where is that guy that supply cement from Obajana factory?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joycluv: 12:00pm On Dec 21, 2018
batstan:

What's German floor?
. I can see no bricklayer has called you to come and serve him lately. Just be patient......

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Juell(m): 1:18pm On Dec 21, 2018
batstan:

What's German floor?
It's actually concrete floor slab. tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1080) (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.