Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4447733 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (3679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joycluv: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
darenyx:

This very wrong... this is my intellectual work you are sharing and even planning to build without asking for my permission.... what if the original owner of the plan I did this design for sees he's plan that He paid for being shared on a public platform ...

This makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...
. Copyright infringement. Sue them
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Juell(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2018
darenyx:

This very wrong... this is my intellectual work you are sharing and even planning to build without asking for my permission.... what if the original owner of the plan I did this design for sees he's plan that He paid for being shared on a public platform ...

How did he even get the drawing?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by darenyx(m): 12:00am On Dec 25, 2018
Juell:

How did he even get the drawing?

The same reason why most people don't share files on here... he must have asked to see the plan and I sent screenshot of the floor plan to him and that's what he using.. I haven't reproduced this plan for anyone, neither given anyone the permission to build this..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by igwedehxy: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2018
Whats the current price of gravel/granite?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2018
darenyx:

The same reason why most people don't share files on here... he must have asked to see the plan and I sent screenshot of the floor plan to him and that's what he using.. I haven't reproduced this plan for anyone, neither given anyone the permission to build this..
A serious one.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 1:13am On Dec 25, 2018
darenyx:

On point. Gaskiya!

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 1:35am On Dec 25, 2018
miracle1997:

Hello,its on a 50*50 land.
Criminal offense
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 1:38am On Dec 25, 2018
igwedehxy:
Whats the current price of gravel/granite?
Location?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Juell(m): 5:53am On Dec 25, 2018
darenyx:

That's so wrong, pls next time share drawings without dimensions, that's what I usually do. Miracle 1997 pls do the needful else ur building will not stand.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kingofthemall: 6:00am On Dec 25, 2018
What does it take to build a complete house!?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by JustB2018(m): 6:09am On Dec 25, 2018
Juell:

Got your mail but, the one I sent ain't going through. Here's my number 07032455203, chat me up.

Ok sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2018
kingofthemall:
Money

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 6:49am On Dec 25, 2018
Teebawse:

Money
money, time,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 6:54am On Dec 25, 2018
darenyx:

I support what Juell said to remove dimension if at all you wanna screenshot the plan at all.
I do have similar issues atimes when someone will show up and ask for a particular plan of a 3D seen here on Nairaland which belongs to another client, I don't give it out cos most times I found a way to speak with them and convince them but if my effort is futile I go back to my CAD and edit all dimensions leaving only overall external dimension in case he wanna see if it can fit his plot...that becomes a sketch and not a working drawing again.
What he has done worse pass to have come online posting that, that's plagiarism...
"A client plan is his privacy"
Who knows who is who.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Mufutau55 hajji I rep you for good job on this thread to have thought then on creating this.
God bless
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kingofthemall: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2018
Teebawse:

Money
I meant steps by steps approach.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2018
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous New Year. May the Good LORD continue to bless you all, and protect all of us and our loved ones from now till forever.

May GOD bless you all.
Amen.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by darenyx(m): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2018
mufutau55:

On point. Gaskiya!

Hajji M.

Little wonder why most persons collect money before even sending a sample plan... funny thing is the plan won't even fit into his said plot...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mosmarbuilders(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2018
boyestic:
i am looking for someone that can guide me on how to get building approval in ibadan,oyo state for a building project in kolapo ishola gra
Contact us on WhatsApp 08058121606
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mosmarbuilders(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
Godson213:
Please how much can do foundation of two bedroom in Borija Ibadan? Can 400 do foundation plus workmanship?
Yes... You can contact MOSMAR BUILDERS for more info
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 9:37am On Dec 25, 2018
darenyx:

Little wonder why most persons collect money before even sending a sample plan... funny thing is the plan won't even fit into his said plot...
Lol ... funny!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 9:51am On Dec 25, 2018
spyder880:
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous New Year. May the Good LORD continue to bless you all, and protect all of us and our loved ones from now till forever.

May GOD bless you all.
Amen.
amen
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance to all.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
kingofthemall:

-- Get a land, do the required documentation for owner and run a survey.
--Employ the services of an Architect to put up a design plan of your choice.
--You can decide to get the services of a Quantity Surveyor to put up a Bill of Material/Quantities to enable you know the cost.
--You can choose to allow the Engineer, Builder, Artisan provide you with immediate above if the individual is the person you intend giving the job to.
--Get the services of a Civil Engineer, Builder, or a good Artisan to bring the design plan to reality. You can also opt to the method of DIY.

Merry Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 12:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Intellectual property theft:

Awoof dey run Belle as we would say in Warri.

Please let's not demoralise intellectualism by misappropriating people's work. This causes poverty, stiffles business growth and breeds unemployment.

Contractors do not steal from clients.

Clients DO NOT steal from contractors.

Homeowners, please negotiate for services and pay for the service appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kingofthemall: 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
bixton:

-- Get a land, do the required documentation for owner and run a survey.
--Employ the services of an Architect to put up a design plan of your choice.
--You can decide to get the services of a Quantity Surveyor to put up a Bill of Material/Quantities to enable you know the cost.
--You can choose to allow the Engineer, Builder, Artisan provide you with immediate above if the individual is the person you intend giving the job to.
--Get the services of a Civil Engineer, Builder, or a good Artisan to bring the design plan to reality. You can also opt to the method of DIY.

Merry Christmas.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Neweko: 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
Happy xmas everyone

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by fathermoo: 2:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas to everyone on this platform.
Please I need the service of a good individuals doing interlocking blocks. I need it done first week of January. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Juell:

That's so wrong, pls next time share drawings without dimensions, that's what I usually do. Miracle 1997 pls do the needful else ur building will not stand.
even when there is no dimension on it some people will still build it
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Juell(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
tevanso:
even when there is no dimension on it some people will still build it
grin no wonder, one guy came here asking for plan, sent him a plan he complained of some things. After adjusting I sent it to him, he now blocked me on whatsapp..... Funny enough the drawing is without a single dimension.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by miracle1997: 5:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
darenyx:

I humbly apologize, as I might have ignorantly done this, I felt giving me the floor plan of the building meant you had little issue of me turning it into reality, as a few persons have also provided me with one without issue of such. Once again I apologize and have also brought down the plan.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
spyder880:

May GOD bless you all.
Amen.
same to you

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
miracle1997:

I humbly apologize, as I might have ignorantly done this, I felt giving me the floor plan of the building meant you had little issue of me turning it into reality, as a few persons have also provided me with one without issue of such. Once again I apologize and have also brought down the plan.
OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (3679) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.