Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4442361 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 08, 2019
IDconstruction:
Depending on the location but I can do that for you within the range of 400 and 450 per square meter
coming from someone who just opened an account to reply me? il pass thanks.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 9:42am On Jan 08, 2019
aonag:

coming from someone who just opened an account to reply me? il pass thanks.
Hahaha, grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jabolo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
shelliz:
Good evening all. Please, does anyone have the contact of a professional landscape architect? I have a large space in my compound and intend to utilize it for landscape/garden with flowers. Thanks
@chuksjuve

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by femiart(m): 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hello people, a room and parlor self contain is available for immediate share at ojota/ogudu area. You get to take one of the room or parlor so we both have our privacy as both room and parlor has their personal access doors. We just get to share the kitchen, bathroom, and toilet.
As we get to split the rent equally.

A male preferably and single please, and no sharing the space with friends, please. Please, also a decent and clean person should apply.

Contact me via call or WhatsApp via 07059151119.
jabolo:

@chuksjuve
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by femiart(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hello people, a room and parlor self contain is available for immediate share at ojota/ogudu area. You get to take one of the room or parlor so we both have our privacy as both room and parlor has their personal access doors. We just get to share the kitchen, bathroom, and toilet.
As we get to split the rent equally.

A male preferably and single please, and no sharing the space with friends, please. Please, also a decent and clean person should apply.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chuksjuve(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
shelliz:
Good evening all. Please, does anyone have the contact of a professional landscape architect? I have a large space in my compound and intend to utilize it for landscape/garden with flowers. Thanks

Chuks
Chukkyconcepts landscape & Beautifucations

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chuksjuve(m): 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
jabolo:

@chuksjuve

Thanks for the referral boss
God bless you wink
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Arnoldfish(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
we can get it done for #450/m2 for manual tiling and #100per meter for skirting. but if you want the use of electric cutting machines it will go for #500/m2...power coming from you.
aonag:

thank you for the information. how much should i budget for a sqm of floor tiling. i have about 700+ sqm to tile..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
Arnoldfish:
we can get it done for #450/m2 for manual tiling and #100per meter for skirting. but if you want the use of electric cutting machines it will go for #500/m2...power coming from you.
lol. you guys are funny. why do you want people to pay you for doing manual jobs when you know that using machines as a standard would make your jobs easier, faster and neater?

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Arnoldfish(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
because there are cost implications for using machines and sometimes clients wont want to pay for that much. check my profile, most works are machine made.
aonag:

lol. you guys are funny. why do you want people to pay you for doing manual jobs when you know that using machines as a standard would make your jobs easier, faster and neater?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 8:06am On Jan 09, 2019
Pls I need good vendors for the following

Window hood POP
Doors and doors frame

Location of the job is alagbado.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cceramicaltd: 9:55am On Jan 09, 2019
megacontrol:

Window hood POP
Doors and doors frame

Thanks
Can you drop your phone number?We have Italian internal and external doors
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Swichnerd(m): 11:46am On Jan 09, 2019
shelliz:
Check my signature, for your contemporary architecture designs, effective landscaping. @Swichnerd
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyesky(m): 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Tolakay:
1480 by 1180=6no
1450 by 1180=3no
1.5. by 1180=2no
1. 4. by 1180=1no
740 by 690 =2no
760. by 690
790 by 690
810 by 690
1180 by 660
840 by 690

please I need estimate on what it will cost to do Aluminum works(window) for the measurements above.

Muyesky
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Off-Topic Thread - To Discuss Anything and Everything that doesn't fit into an individual thread.
Let's discuss everything pertaining to Building Constructions, Real estate and some more.

Note: Please no products or services advertisements... there are plenty of other threads for that already. No buying and selling on this thread. 

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4newguy: 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Please bosses in the house. What's the difference between precasted and casted parafet in terms of cost and durability
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bumperKE: 4:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
PYSHomesUK4:
nice subject by the way.

We have :

1 plot of land for sale in Amaenyi, Agu - Awka , Awka , Anambra State.

Mixed use land .

Ideal for investment and or development N2.5m

Call us now for a viewing.

0905 669 9031 0905 669 8980

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 4:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
4newguy:
Please bosses in the house. What's the difference between precasted and casted parafet in terms of cost and durability

Precast - is concrete prepared on ground, then taken up by means of a pulley or other hydraulic means or manual means of lifting it up to the point of use.

Casted or Cast - In - Situ: is the concrete prepared by directly pouring aggregate or concrete mixture into the form work that bears the structural members that will form a complete concrete when cured.

Both methods are good, however casted is more expensive but still more durable than pre cast.

Pre cast is still good but less expensive as well. If not done properly can break off from the point of fix.

In my opinion and from experience. Casted is mostly advisable for construction though it's time consuming and costly but more durable and doesn't fall.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abdomox: 4:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hello all,

Please I need your advice on the best aluminium (Longspan) colour to go for. Was told other colours will fade due to rain and sun impact, except brown colour.

Kindly advise pls.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SVPROJECT(m): 5:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
megacontrol:

Window hood POP
Doors and doors frame

Thanks

WhatsApp or Call: 07031112625
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbyglamour: 10:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
ceelog:

Gbadexy abeg what do you professionals now call the old "oil paints" used in older buildings?

What are the merits and demerits of that paint. It seems to have faded in use nowadays.
Please, can I kindly have Gbadexy contact details in Ibadan. I urgently need to get a screeder & buy some products, too. Thks.
My email address: highlyrecommendedheir@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 12:49am On Jan 10, 2019
Abbyglamour:

Please, can I kindly have Gbadexy contact details in Ibadan. I urgently need to get a screeder & buy some products, too. Thks.
My email address: highlyrecommendedheir@yahoo.co.uk.

Gbadexy is right here... he will reply you.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 1:33am On Jan 10, 2019
mufutau55:

Gbadexy is right here... he will reply you.

Hajji M.
Thank you sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mandi: 1:54am On Jan 10, 2019
Hello all, Mr. Hajji M. and all honest, reliable professionals,

I need the contact information for all professionals (including a site supervisor) that I need to build a 4 bedroom/4 bathroom house on
780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 5:42am On Jan 10, 2019
mandi:

I need the contact information for all professionals (including a site supervisor) that I need to build a 4 bedroom/4 bathroom house on
780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.

Location?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyesky(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2019
Oga mi Hajji, happy new year sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Juell(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2019
mandi:

780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.

Architect at ur service
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2019
mandi:

780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.

for your electrical services...CCTV..whole house audio system and many more 08051355133
Www.twinstecks.com
And your can check our thread here for previous job done
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2019
mandi:

780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.

for your electrical services...CCTV..whole house audio system and many more 08051355133
Www.twinstecks.com
And your can check our thread here for previous job done

https://www.nairaland.com/twinskenny/topics
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2019
for which one?

SVPROJECT:

WhatsApp or Call: 07031112625

(1) (2) (3) ... (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) ... (3678) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Nachory, ollykay619(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.