Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4434032 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (3676) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2019
mandi:

Hello all, Mr. Hajji M. and all honest, reliable professionals,

I need the contact information for all professionals (including a site supervisor) that I need to build a 4 bedroom/4 bathroom house on
780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks for requesting for your fellow nairalander services.

We are honest and reliable professional in
Building construction from scratch to hand over of key to the client with affordable cost.
Our work speak for us. Check our previous work on the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4269104/showcasing-plumbing-tiling-finishings-work/6#74617424

https://www.nairaland.com/4622660/construction-3bdrs-cottage-structure-rotecch

https://www.nairaland.com/3851900/general-finishings-5bdrs-luxury-duplex

https://www.nairaland.com/2633699/re-modeling-7bedroom-old-house-ogun

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Arnoldfish(m): 8:47am On Jan 10, 2019
I'm an architect Architect, and I'm available call 08110623634
mandi:

I need the contact information for all professionals (including a site supervisor) that I need to build a 4 bedroom/4 bathroom house on
780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abdomox: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2019
Abdomox:
Hello all,

Please I need your advice on the best aluminium (Longspan) colour to go for. Was told other colours will fade due to rain and sun impact, except brown colour.

Kindly advise pls.

Good morning all,

Please I still need your response on this
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Arnoldfish(m): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2019
Abdomox:
Hello all,

Please I need your advice on the best aluminium (Longspan) colour to go for. Was told other colours will fade due to rain and sun impact, except brown colour.

Kindly advise pls.
For me, I don't think colour is the issue but product. If you get a good product like First Aluminum, Tower and other ones, they will stand the test of time, irrespective of the colour. Only if you want to go for the imported coil, that's when you will start considering colour, and you should be careful with choice of imported product.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chuksjuve(m): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2019
mandi:

780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.

For your landscaping, Gardening and Beautifications services

Call/ whatsapp 08176022315

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abdomox: 12:04pm On Jan 10, 2019
Many thanks.

Arnoldfish:

For me, I don't think colour is the issue but product. If you get a good product like First Aluminum, Tower and other ones, they will stand the test of time, irrespective of the colour. Only if you want to go for the imported coil, that's when you will start considering colour, and you should be careful with choice of imported product.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
mandi:

780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.

You can contact us for building design and construction services on 07038166370, 08081465833 Dennis3Ddesigns@gmail.com.
We Design
We Build
We Renovate
We Landscape

We offer:
Architectural Design
Structural Design
Electrical Design
Mechanical Design
Plumbing Designs
Project Management
Bill Of Quantities (BOQ)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2019
mandi:

780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.

[quote author=mandi post=74613593]

You can contact us for building design and construction services on 07038166370, 08081465833 Dennis3Ddesigns@gmail.com.
We Design
We Build
We Renovate
We Landscape

We offer:
Architectural Design
Structural Design
Electrical Design
Mechanical Design
Plumbing Designs
Project Management
Bill Of Quantities (BOQ)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SVPROJECT(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2019
mandi:

780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.

Let’s Design,Quantify and also Build to your taste based on your budget.

Call/WhatsApp SVProject: 07031112625
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mandi: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2019
Chekitaut:
Location?

Lagos, Ajah.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jeromelouis: 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
good evening house, plz I want to know how many bags of cement, stone and sand that can cast a 4 bedroom bungalow. and what is the ratio of cement sand and stone.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by joycluv: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Abdomox:
Many thanks.

. Following...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Arnoldfish(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2019
Jeromelouis:
good evening house, plz I want to know how many bags of cement, stone and sand that can cast a 4 bedroom bungalow. and what is the ratio of cement sand and stone.
cast what part of the bungalow, how many cubic meter do you want to cast? Not all 4 bedroom bungalows are the same, difference in room sizes and arrangement.
A detailed question will be easier to answer..
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by koolengrtimmy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2019
Jeromelouis:

1- stones are coarse aggregates (Gravel or Granite)? Which stone do you need?
2- What grade of concrete are you looking at? C20, C25, C35.
3--your preferred grade of concrete will lead to your prescribed mix ratio.
4-What are you casting? floor slab, Walls, beam or column or foundations
5-Where is the dimension of your plan maybe I can help calculate.
6- or do you mean slight blinding of trenches?
N:B
Well for blinding 1.3.6
For general casting 1:1.5:3--- you can have roughly C28
1:2:4 will be fine too but it depends on your approach

Feel free to ask more questions,
Everyone is learning on this thread OK.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
mandi:

Lagos, Ajah.

I reside in Ajah.
You can reach me via calls/WhatsApp: +2347035596641
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mandi: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2019
segzy14:

I reside in Ajah.
You can reach me via calls/WhatsApp: +2347035596641

But what service do you offer?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 1:39am On Jan 11, 2019
mandi:

780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.

contact A and S aluminum ventures for ur roof,and windows thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 1:43am On Jan 11, 2019
Abdomox:
Hello all,

Kindly advise pls.
depends the company u used, and the gage of aluminum,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 1:46am On Jan 11, 2019
Abdomox:
Hello all,

Kindly advise pls.
depends the company u used and the gage of materials ,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4newguy: 3:33am On Jan 11, 2019
twinskenny:
for your electrical services...CCTV..whole house audio system and many more 08051355133
Www.twinstecks.com
And your can check our thread here for previous job done

https://www.nairaland.com/twinskenny/topics
Can you help with a quotation for wiring a 4 Bedroom Bungalow
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chuksjuve(m): 6:15am On Jan 11, 2019
mandi:

Lagos, Ajah.

For your landscaping & Gardening service

Our firm is located in Lagos and we've got it covered.

Kindly call/ chat us on 08176022315
Chukkyconcepts Landscape & Beautification.

Be rest assured of a satisfactory service.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mosmarbuilders(m): 7:39am On Jan 11, 2019
mandi:

780 sqm.

Thanks everyone.

Contact 08058121606 on whatsapp for you Site supervision
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Arnoldfish(m): 8:55am On Jan 11, 2019
mandi:

Lagos, Ajah.
I reside in Ajah, call us for your Architectural Designs and services. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 11, 2019
mandi:

But what service do you offer?

I'm a builder.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2019
4newguy:

Can you help with a quotation for wiring a 4 Bedroom Bungalow
whatsapp me 08051355133

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
check my Signature..... goodluck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Heymus(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
mandi:

780 sqm.

hello sir. you can contact me on 08036879623 or olaniyan_amos@yahoo.com (Architect)
Thanks everyone.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Holorunloseyi(m): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2019
we are team of beauty and cleaniness,we give your home and office the welcoming look that gives your visitors something to talk about

WHAT WE DO

Home and Office renovation service
Home and Office cleaning service
House and Office painting
Space management
Wallpaper sales and installation
3D wall panel sales and installation
Pre and Post housing/office cleaning
POP design
Wall screeding
Sale of funiture items

We are SEYZ interior cleaning service
contact us: whatsapp/call 08025351769,09036260616 always at your service nationwide

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
i need someone that can provide pile tests service in Lagos.

direct service providers only, no 3rd party vendors.

thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omololu251(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2019
Sokab.

Engr. Tobi.

megacontrol:
i need someone that can provide pile tests service in Lagos.

direct service providers only, no 3rd party vendors.

thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
Dangote is doing us good during this season, price of cement drop so frequent a bag of 50kg goes for N2,350/bag.

God bless Dangote as price go down.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (3676) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: otedola1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.