Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4401942 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by macbillion(m): 4:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Open the link www.macbillion.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2019
Best recommend for Concrete works & Vibrated Concrete Block...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Unibenfucker:
I'm yet to do the carcass. So how can I get the rough estimate
add me on WhatsApp, 08135810794
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Babs612000(m): 6:25am On Feb 13, 2019
NL1960:

My Oga, see this Kobokobo one for your consideration. cheesy grin
Please how much is per sq m.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Miller1: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2019
Good day everyone,
Can anyone assist me with a quotation for this set of casement windows

1nos of 900 by 1400
2nos of 1200 by 1400
1nos of 1500 by 1000
5nos of 1500 by 1200
3nos of 1300 by 1200
1nos of 900 by 1200
5nos of 600 by 700

Tower Nigeria gauge profile white color
Blue color stabilized glass
In built aluminum pipe protector with net

Building located at Asaba. I can be reached at uchemiller@live.com

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2019
User42:
VIP Games Available Today

this thread is nt for betting so stop advertising here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 9:02am On Feb 13, 2019
Babs612000:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 9:04am On Feb 13, 2019
Babs612000:

See attached. This was done in 2016 and it was done in the village. Bag of cement was still N1,400 as at the time of this quotation. When i eventually did it in the same 2016, bag of cement was then N1,700.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bruno85: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2019
So no recent quotation available??

See attached. This was done in 2016 and it was done in the village. Bag of cement was still N1,400 as at the time of this quotation. When i eventually did it in the same 2016, bag of cement was then N1,700.
[/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2019
Miller1:
Good day everyone,
Can anyone assist me with a quotation for this set of casement windows

1nos of 900 by 1400
2nos of 1200 by 1400
1nos of 1500 by 1000
5nos of 1500 by 1200
3nos of 1300 by 1200
1nos of 900 by 1200
5nos of 600 by 700

Tower Nigeria gauge profile white color
Blue color stabilized glass
In built aluminum pipe protector with net

Building located at Asaba. I can be reached at uchemiller@live.com

hello sir..

do u need electrical services? cctv and others?

talk to us 08051355133
https://www.nairaland.com/5011181/awkaenugu-ibadan-lekki-projects-electrical
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by schicbanj: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2019
good day NLander's Please i need location of Quarry site in Abeokuta and it environ's
its urgent pls.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PYSHomesUK3: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2019
shocked shocked
mufutau55:
Off-Topic Thread - To Discuss Anything and Everything that doesn't fit into an individual thread.
Let's discuss everything pertaining to Building Constructions, Real estate and some more.

Note: Please no products or services advertisements... there are plenty of other threads for that already. No buying and selling on this thread.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omololu251(m): 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2019
There are quarries along Ogtv - Ajebo road or Ibeerekodo area.

schicbanj:
good day NLander's
Please i need location of Quarry site in Abeokuta and it environ's

its urgent pls.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2019
smog2500:
A 10 acres of land to be sold out...This land has C of O available and it is located along Agbara -Lusada road
Ogun state.. It is located in a developed area and close to the express road.. Very close to Nestle Nigeria PLC
and Unilever plc
An acre goes for 6.5 million naira..
Please you can come for sighting and evaluation
Call/ sms 07030062702 09062216411
email: smog4u2c@gmail.com
Lol, I passed through that area several times to Canaanland when I am in Nigeria, the road from Agbara estate to Lusada / Atan to Canaanland is like going from the wilderness to hell, igbesa alone has over 50 companies in the freezone, not to mention all the companies operating in that axis from Unilever, Glaxo smitkline, Nestle foods, flourmills etc, my friend has a hotel opposite Diya gate of Opic.

I also have Lands in that axis as well but the problem with that axis is the bad roads but I read recently that Unilever has been shortlisted by the Federal government to fix that Sokoto road that connects Atan / Lusada / Agbara estate to the Badagry express way, hopefully if it is done, then it will be better, and it is very unfortunate that Ogun state government makes alot of money from taxes from more than 100 companies in the axis but they neglected the roads, what a shame sad

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, I passed through that area several times to Canaanland when I am in Nigeria, the road from Agbara estate to Lusada / Atan to Canaanland is like going from the wilderness to hell, igbesa alone has over 50 companies in the freezone, not to mention all the companies operating in that axis from Unilever, Glaxo smitkline, Nestle foods, flourmills etc, my friend has a hotel opposite Diya gate of Opic.

I also have Lands in that axis as well but the problem with that axis is the bad roads but I read recently that Unilever has been shortlisted by the Federal government to fix that Sokoto road that connects Atan / Lusada / Agbara estate to the Badagry express way, hopefully if it is done, then it will be better, and it is very unfortunate that Ogun state government makes alot of money from taxes from more than 100 companies in the axis but they neglected the roads, what a shame sad

This is one aspect of governance in Nigeria I can't get my head around - the wanton neglect of business districts. In fact, the criminal neglect of business districts is one enigma about Nigeria that defeats me and all reasoning.

Apart from Lagos State 'wey de try small' all other State Government and even the Federal Government find it a rocket science to understand the ardent need to beef up business districts in the quest for employment and development.

Go to Dubai, London, New York, Singapore and many African countries, business districts are the choices part of town with modern infrastructure, fastest internet broadband and fibre optic access with seemless transport link.

But in Nigeria the choicest part of town are the residential areas of politician with business areas neglected. So you have from Aba, Owerri, Onitsha, Warri, Asaba all International Markets in the East, West and North of the country neglected. Who does that. No roads, no power, no broadband, nothing of modernity just piles of rubbish, bad roads, street urchins, touts and a plethora of fake products. Nigeria is impossible.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2019
diordaves:

This is one aspect of governance in Nigeria I can't get my head around - the wanton neglect of business districts. In fact, the criminal neglect of business districts is one enigma about Nigeria that defeats me and all reasoning.

Apart from Lagos State 'wey de try small' all other State Government and even the Federal Government find it a rocket science to understand the ardent need to beef up business districts in the quest for employment and development.

Go to Dubai, London, New York, Singapore and many African countries, business districts are the choices part of town with modern infrastructure, fastest internet broadband and fibre optic access with seemless transport link.

But in Nigeria the choicest part of town are the residential areas of politician with business areas neglected. So you have from Aba, Owerri, Onitsha, Warri, Asaba all International Markets in the East, West and North of the country neglected. Who does that. No roads, no power, no broadband, nothing of modernity just piles of rubbish, bad roads, street urchins, touts and a plethora of fake products. Nigeria is impossible.
l agree with you, Bishop Oyedepo of winners Chapel wanted to fix that same Sokoto road that connects Ogun / Otta / Atan / Lusada / Agbara estate because of the easier access of church buses to come via Lagos / Agbara estate down to Canaanland land but I heard Ogun state government wants the church to give them the cash and the church backed out of the whole process and the roads are freaking bad.

I have driven on that axis several times and I know what commuters go through, the companies and factories in that axis alone is mind-boggling, Opic has an estate along that area but the roads inside Opic estate is also bad, Ogun state government led by Amosun the big cap governor is busy drinking Beer and eating goat meat with his Abracadabra politics but turns blind eye to that axis that lays the golden eggs /generate massive income via company tax to the state treasury grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2019
Unibenfucker:
I'm yet to do the carcass. So how can I get the rough estimate
add me on this no, 08135810794
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Babs612000(m): 6:36am On Feb 14, 2019
NL1960:

Many thanks for posting,this is a good guide.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 6:43am On Feb 14, 2019
where is the place in Lagos to purchase marine boards in large quantity at a good price?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omololu251(m): 11:05am On Feb 14, 2019
Go to Ebutte Meta

megacontrol:
where is the place in Lagos to purchase marine boards in large quantity at a good price?

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 1:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
thank you. do you happen to have any contact person there?

omololu251:
Go to Ebutte Meta

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PYSHomesUK3: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2019
shocked
mufutau55:
Off-Topic Thread - To Discuss Anything and Everything that doesn't fit into an individual thread.
Let's discuss everything pertaining to Building Constructions, Real estate and some more.

Note: Please no products or services advertisements... there are plenty of other threads for that already. No buying and selling on this thread.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PYSHomesUK3: 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2019
i too will like to know
megacontrol:

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PYSHomesUK3: 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2019
shocked shocked shocked for East,West and North.
diordaves:

(1) (2) (3) ... (1111) (1112) (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sekzy99(m), fabulous85 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.