Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4373926 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 7:12am On Jun 30, 2019
Olazzeedris:

Cool with the uploaded picture the wrk is a bit complex,wht you can see here, now is just assuming cost which is unprofessional. Best is to engage a qus.
because you need full boq.But if you don't mind you can still get the quote stages by stages.

Well said but remove the word "a bit complex" sir.
It's just a simple work.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2019
Hadey4real:
This is the plan that I want to make use.
It's for students hostel, there is no special or luxury finishing, just the simple and conservative pattern.
Simple plumbing, normal electrical work.
Thanks

you would need a detailed estimate or BOQ & not just a rough estimate.
Is the land dry or waterlogged.

contact me on 09056082348(call & whatsapp)
for the cost.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2019
I'll suggest you enlist the services of an architect. Even though the work is at window level, modifications can be made. I don't know oooo, but it just reminds me of my grandma's house that was built before the war.
profjustine458:
Please help me on this.
I need you guys to criticize this building plan
My father just called me that he wants to continue with he's project, so when I asked him for the plan, this was sent to me.
According to him a friend and colleague in he's technical school drew this for him
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=Timtol post=79796644]
Well said but remove the word "a bit complex" sir.
It's just a simplex work.
[/quot

mean complex to prepare proper Boq in a minutes in request to the op! expect one have a similar quote.

But in term of Construction it just a play wrk!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Timtol(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2019
[quote author=Olazzeedris post=79799756][/quote] grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RedMapleConsult(m): 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
profjustine458:
Should I allow this or stop it

Wow! Didn't know these still exist. look at it well, if you like it then let it continue. If not, you can make amends without much loss.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2019
gordonbarrett:
I'll suggest you enlist the services of an architect. Even though the work is at window level, modifications can be made. I don't know oooo, but it just reminds me of my grandma's house that was built before the war.
gordonbarret you just made a comment. Please kindly Explain what you mean in detail.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2019
Please I need someone that can supply the following to a site in Opeilu Alagbado tomorrow

- Plaster sand x1 trip
- Sharp sand x 1 trip

Quote your rates here and drop contact number .

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
What I mean is that there a lot of aspects of the design that are not in tune with modern concepts. I can highlight a few.
1. It is not appropriate that one can only access the kitchen from the sitting room/dinning passing through the toilet.
2. All room doors are directly open to the sitting room, which neithergreat makes for great aesthetics nor guarantees for privacy when there are visitors.
3.The lenghts of the rooms can allow for ensuite arrangement.
4. The porch/varanda in the front is shared by the two flats and this is a known recipe for problems if it is for commercial purposes. It's always better to have very few shared facilities.
5. Adequate considerations were not made with regards to ventilation. I can only imagine how hot the sitting room will be during hot periods. No cross ventilation.
6. If not for any other thing, the aesthetics of the elevations is not fantastic. I can go on but I guess you now get my drift. If you can, make changes now.
profjustine458:
gordonbarret you just made a comment. Please kindly Explain what you mean in detail.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vivaAfrica: 10:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
Any supplier of Pilling sheet in the house please contact me
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by greenermodels: 11:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
gabbytabby:
Then let him go ahead my current plumber is very good , humble, always improving himself and amendable. Doing well and building his own home. At times doing well in life is more about how focused one is
i'll show him your encouraging words.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by winetapper: 2:07am On Jul 01, 2019
vivaAfrica:
Any supplier of Pilling sheet in the house please contact me
money121 perfect for the job. Check his profile
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2019
Gud morning here , happy new month house, as we enter this new month Almighty GOD will protect us amen, I will like to tell u our work here on naira land, and how u can gets us here in Lagos, _________ u can call us for ur windows,doors , roofs. Stainless hand rails ,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2019
Abeg where the PHC people here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2019
megacontrol:
Please I need someone that can supply the following to a site in Opeilu Alagbado tomorrow

- Plaster sand x1 trip
- Sharp sand x 1 trip

Quote your rates here and drop contact number .

Thanks

20tons N48k plaster
20tons N52k sharp

Check signature for contact thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bruno85: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2019
Any carpenter in owerri interested to do roofing job for me, 3bedroom with penthouse, contact me via WhatsApp on 07031270931.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bruno85:
Any carpenter in owerri interested to do roofing job for me, 3bedroom with penthouse, contact me via WhatsApp on 07031270931.
please contact for the electrical and low voltage you can check my thread thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ceiling drop lights Suitable for balcony, dining, living room. Nice 3D geometric and Nordic design.

Call or whatsap

Nationwide delivery available

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by verbena: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please I want to know what this kind of wall texture this is. How it’s done and what it costs.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by HRtechnique: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
profjustine458:

You mentioned on another thread that the lady that wants to sell her camry is avoiding the front bumper.
Please What's wrong with the front bumper?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 2:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
both lines switched off and not reachable.

mountmoriah:

20tons N48k plaster
20tons N52k sharp

Check signature for contact thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
verbena:
Please I want to know what this kind of wall texture this is. How it’s done and what it costs.
This is graffitex. it's applied with a special trowel.
This is a type of 3 kind of patterns possible to apply it.
A drum is N7500 and covers 5 to 7 sqm, depending on formulation.
Here is a link to a short clip on the application.

https://www.nairaland.com/4880107/graffitex-application-short-clip

https://www.nairaland.com/2984974/graffitex-picture-samples
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ganie(m): 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pls what is the least price I can do a slided 4*4 aluminium window without the net for now?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mubby4luv(m): 3:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Please help, which is a better White cement to use for filling of wall tile? I bought "JK" and we tested it on a wall partition, it comes off when rubbed against and washes off with water.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
megacontrol:
both lines switched off and not reachable.

I was at a site at that time, it was raining the network was bad
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
ganie:
Pls what is the least price I can do a slided 4*4 aluminium window without the net for now?
without net and burglary is N18k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mubby4luv:
Please help, which is a better White cement to use for filling of wall tile? I bought "JK" and we tested it on a wall partition, it comes off when rubbed against and washes off with water.

Original one should work perfectly, go and get original one of it or ask the seller to give you “JOY”product

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
ganie:
for the 4 by 4 sliding windows without nets is 15 k for now, if its with burglaries is 22k. See this pictures below, we can make did design too as sliding windows,

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lukkens: 5:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Hello P.O.P expert in the house,
Is it possible to screed normal nigerite ceiling board as pop design?
Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (3663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: uwemjack(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.