Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4371168 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sako28: 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=erico2k2 post=79830689]Abeg where the PHC people here[/quote

PHC people are here bros
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Royruky(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THE DIMENSION OF ETERNIT CEILING BOARD?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sako28: 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
erico2k2:
Abeg where the PHC people here

PHC people are here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
lukkens:
Hello P.O.P expert in the house,
Is it possible to screed normal nigerite ceiling board as pop design?
Thanks in advance

yes you can do that!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mubby4luv(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
rotecch77:

Original one should work perfectly, go and get original one of it or ask the seller to give you “JOY”product
Thank you Sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by goldcorn(f): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=lukkens post=79846246]Hello P.O.P expert in the house,
Is it possible to screed normal nigerite ceiling board as pop design?
Thanks in advance[/quote
Yes sir, you can contact us for screening on Whatsapp on 09069193297
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olanrewaju201: 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
We supply quality and accurate granite, sharp and plaster sand at affordable prices in any destination in lagos state. Contact us today 09034455856 82758630
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
sako28:

PHC people are here
Thanks, abeg oh whats the going rate for 6 inches hollow?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sako28: 5:43am On Jul 02, 2019
erico2k2:

BTW 130-150 per block.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sako28: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2019
erico2k2:

BTW 130-150 per block. Someplaces like gra phase 3 is BTW 160-180
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hordbaz(m): 11:12am On Jul 02, 2019
For tiles installation. Contact /Whatsapp
SOUTHWEST TILES INSTALLATION on
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2019
For your quality And affordable doors contact us 08085986150

Or visit our show room at Block 11, shop 11 First floor, Agric Coker market , Odun - Ade , Lagos State.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tipan(m): 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Buy Premium Quality Paints @ Factory Price From Value Paints.

We sell; Matt, Satin, Gloss, Flex, Emulsion, Textured and POP Emulsion Paints.

Call/Whatsapp: 08038480069

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bankyshinani(m): 4:12pm On Jul 02, 2019
Any Carpenter in the house?....I want to start the roofing of my 3bedroom flat at atan
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hadey4real:
This is the plan that I want to make use.
It's for students hostel, there is no special or luxury finishing, just the simple and conservative pattern.
Simple plumbing, normal electrical work.
Thanks

I can help you do this. You don't really need a detailed bills of quantities to have an idea of what it will cost.

A preliminary estimate is okay. I can help you do that. Reach me via my signature(phone number is there).

Call/text/WhatsApp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hadey4real:
Good evening House, please can someone help out with the total cost of building a 16 rooms self-contained bungalow hostel in ekiti state. From foundation to finishing stage, all floors with tiles, borehole, walldrope in rooms. The plot of land that this building will be built on is 60 by 120. I will be glad for an urgent answer. Thank you all.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
sako28:

BTW 130-150 per block. Someplaces like gra phase 3 is BTW 160-180
Thanks plenty
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bankyshinani:
Any Carpenter in the house?....I want to start the roofing of my 3bedroom flat at atan
u can add me on wasap for ur roof, see this one I just conclude, at at an road iju oja bus stop, by naira lander here

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bankyshinani:
u can add me on wasap for ur roof, see this one I just conclude, at at an road iju oja bus stop, by naira lander here, 08135810794

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hadey4real(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good evening House
How was our day.
Please l need an urgent assistant, l have a plot of land measuring 120 by 60.
I want to know if the plan, l have here can work on the plot of Land
Here is attachment of the plan

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nettoyage(m): 9:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Heavily discounted plots of land available in a growing estate in Shimawa behind Redeemed camp....Call or WhatsApp 08100524711
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nettoyage(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Become a landlord of a 3 bdr luxurious flat in a serviced estate with just N2m. WhatsApp 08100524711
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 3:29am On Jul 03, 2019
REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE ALERT 

4TH EDITION 

We are Sales Craft Ltd, as our Mission is to make millions of Nigerians both home and abroad Landlords or land owners, we are still in the business of empowering people with the right knowledge of how they can own Real Estate Firms, leverage on our already Existing platforms and make up to N500,000 Weekly. 

The Salescraft Proinvestors group has started the 2ND Half of the year stronger with Her 4th Business Conference Exposure for 2019

TOPIC: AGILITY THE NEW CURRENCY IN REAL ESTATE BUSINESS. 

Date: 6th July, 2019 (This Saturday) 

Venue: The PLACE RESTURANT, by Festac link bridge opposite Zenith Bank Festac Town Lagos state, when You arrive the venue pls ask of Emenike (08038781738) to get your tickets. 

Time: 10:00AM prompt

TICKET : N2000 only.(ASK FOR EMENIKE at the Venue to buy your tickets) 

THERE WILL BE FREE FOOD AND DRINKS AT THE VENUE. 

At the Conference you will learn:

> How to earn BIG zero Capital 

> The Trade Secrets of successful Realtors 

> Where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive results.

> How to be in our all expense paid Luxury Trips to beautiful destination around the world

> How to qualify for our free plots of lands .

We will do a RAFFLE DRAW at the Venue and you can Win a prize for attending this Conference with your tickets 

PRIZES TO WIN AT THE VENUE 

(1) All Expense paid trip to Dubai
(2) Plots of land (2 plots to be won) 
(3) Car (Toyota corola) 
(4) Bags of Rice 
(5) and lots of other consolation prizes. 

There will also be an AWARD to those who have been doing exceptionally Well as members. 

HURRY LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE.
DON'T MISS IT 

For more enquiries about this Conference pls call Emenike on 08038781738 or 08183366318. 

... creating a home with prosperity

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dominionng(m): 4:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Hadey4real:
Good evening House
How was our day.
Please l need an urgent assistant, l have a plot of land measuring 120 by 60.
I want to know if the plan, l have here can work on the plot of Land
Here is attachment of the plan

60 by 120ft equals 18.288 by 36.576 in meters. It won't fit in since the width of your drawing is more than 18.288m

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2019
Destiny27:
Good morning great people, I appreciate how we come together to help each other and resolve issues. Hardly a day goes by without me visiting this page to update myself on current issues.
I have had difficult times trying to sort out my leaking roof for about a year now. I contacted a nairalander (name withheld for now) to do my parapet, woodwork and roofing with stone coated sheets. Apparently, he left his workers on the site unsupervised which resulted to a poor job.
The roof has been leaking along the gutters. The pictures are attached (the leaking points marked with chalk from under). He has tried at least 3 times to repair the leaks with sealant, but as at few days ago, it is still leaking from many points.
I was mad at him for leaving the job unsupervised but I don’t want to make issues now until he fails to resolve it. I cant proceed on doing POP until I’m 100% sure there are no leaks. This is really delaying the progress.
Please, aside replacing the sheets which will cost a whole lot of money cos of the places involved, what is the best way to fix these leaks. Please I need your opinions from your experiences. Thanks

Fixing leaks occurring at the gutters can be quite nasty. But its very possible.

The roof tiles around the leaky areas will be removed, the gutter will also be replaced.

Roofs can leak especially because of the 'i-dont-care' attitude of the installers. The objective is finiding a solutiin to leaks once they start occuring.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 10:15am On Jul 03, 2019
KolaShangOne:

Fixing leaks occurring at the gutters can be quite nasty. But its very possible.

The roof tiles around the leaky areas will be removed, the gutter will also be replaced.

Roofs can leak especially because of the 'i-dont-care' attitude of the installers. The objective is finiding a solutiin to leaks once they start occuring.

You are very correct, im battling with one which someone did to a client of my before we moved to site.
Its a very serious issue.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kellyboo: 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Get your mobile power bank from 1kva to 2kva to power your TV, laptops, decoder, standing fan and phones for minimum 10 hours.
Call/watsapp: 07038567494
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gadgetmobil(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pls guys in Ibadan, how can I confirm if my Kate dad's Property is registered with CofO
Been to the Ministry of Lands and don't trust their individual methods.
Pls advise
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hordbaz(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Check and confirm!!!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 4:13am On Jul 04, 2019
iammarvellux:
REALTORS BUSINESS CONFERENCE ALERT 

4TH EDITION 

We are Sales Craft Ltd, as our Mission is to make millions of Nigerians both home and abroad Landlords or land owners, we are still in the business of empowering people with the right knowledge of how they can own Real Estate Firms, leverage on our already Existing platforms and make up to N500,000 Weekly. 

The Salescraft Proinvestors group has started the 2ND Half of the year stronger with Her 4th Business Conference Exposure for 2019

TOPIC: AGILITY THE NEW CURRENCY IN REAL ESTATE BUSINESS. 

Date: 6th July, 2019 (This Saturday) 

Venue: The PLACE RESTURANT, by Festac link bridge opposite Zenith Bank Festac Town Lagos state, when You arrive the venue pls ask of Emenike (08038781738) to get your tickets. 

Time: 10:00AM prompt

TICKET : N2000 only.(ASK FOR EMENIKE at the Venue to buy your tickets) 

THERE WILL BE FREE FOOD AND DRINKS AT THE VENUE. 

At the Conference you will learn:

> How to earn BIG zero Capital 

> The Trade Secrets of successful Realtors 

> Where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive results.

> How to be in our all expense paid Luxury Trips to beautiful destination around the world

> How to qualify for our free plots of lands .

We will do a RAFFLE DRAW at the Venue and you can Win a prize for attending this Conference with your tickets 

PRIZES TO WIN AT THE VENUE 

(1) All Expense paid trip to Dubai
(2) Plots of land (2 plots to be won) 
(3) Car (Toyota corola) 
(4) Bags of Rice 
(5) and lots of other consolation prizes. 

There will also be an AWARD to those who have been doing exceptionally Well as members. 

HURRY LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE.
DON'T MISS IT 

For more enquiries about this Conference pls call Emenike on 08038781738 or 08183366318. 

... creating a home with prosperity
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 4:14am On Jul 04, 2019
Why you should attend this Business Conference.

1. If you are looking for a steady income

2. If you want to become a landlord for free

3. If you want to travel abroad annually without paying a dime

4. If you want to be an expert in Real Estate like Apostle landlord

5. If you want to own a car of your own under 6months

6. If you want to make money while sleeping (residual income)

7. If you want to help others succeed

8. You want to stop struggling financially

9. If You want to become a CEO of your Own real estate business?

10. If you want to be a digital marketing guru.

If with this 10 reasons you still will not attend this conference,
Is either you are not interested in real estate business or you don't want to grow financially,

Remember, information and knowledge is power.

For more enquiries concerning our BUSINESS CONFERENCE coming up this Saturday pls call 08038781738 or 08183366318 or preferrably hit my whatsapp chat link below on my signature lets chat.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OnMyHonor: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2019
Hello Everyone, l want to you this opportunity to thank all those members of this forum who have given jobs to my former Builder that l recommended here, a few pages ago.
I have told him sternly that a good name is better than quick money and that he must keep doing 'good and honest service' he has done with me, (that gave me the confidence to recommend him) to all others and not disgrace me, which he promised and should any of his Clients have any disagreement with him (l dont envisage any at all beacuse he is very level headed, just explain what you want to him clearly), please bring up here if you wish so we can all discuss it (if you wish).

But if he did your jobwell and you are impressed, please do bring up here to, so that others can also benefit from your word of mouth.

I am talking about this builder, Mr. Bashiru, 07088608044, He is also on Whatsapp
https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/1176#79225484

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) (1193) ... (3663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sconp, SurveyorGeo, gbadexy(m), sonnie10 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.