Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,635 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4368660 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rushtec(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2016
Study this chat and see what a china coy sent to me, for them to be our suplier
Rushtec:
Speaking from experience. I think u do see the tag " Roof leakage" around Lagos. Too much wind, rain and old age affect them. I recommend 0.45mm Longspand Only ( The manufacturer this days hav reduced the gauge due to cost) Just like the stone coated our pple called 0.55mm of the range u buy are not even up 0.43mm. If am lie, try contact the Chinese coy that made it. TheY tell de true, even gave 30yrs warranty. But our seller take it to 50yrs. Just to com petite with ( WICHTECH, BATLAN, FEROOF, ROSER, TILCOR AND METRO TILES) u MUST KNW WHAT U WANT

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
TouchstoneNgr:

To answer your questions.

The depth can be more than 600mm if you wish, but the standard (general depth) is 600. This allows for convince in use.

For concrete, I guess 100mm should be good for you. As we don't advise or use concrete slabs.

I guess you would have done your plumbing and other services before constructing your concrete slab. The gas duct should have been provided as well.

There is no issue about your cylinder location. Just lay a 1.5 inch pipe in the wall which your gas pipe will be passed through. The pvc pipe can be directed somewhere outside the kitchen where the gas cylinders will be.

Standard height for a kitchen worktop is 900mm. You are correct.

There are various sizes for free standing cookers. From 500mm, 600mm, 900mm and 1000mm. It all depends on the type of cooker you intend to use in the kitchen.

My take is this, you can get good granite top for your kitchen top which will serve you better and look neater than any concrete worktop.

We hope we have been able to answer some of your questions.

Touchstone Design Solutions
Price | Quality | Speed
08039493620 (whatsapp enabled)

Thanks for the reply, reapply appreciated.

Granite may not be cost effective for me, and i am not building a garage and calling it a house like some people do, so different solutions for different folks.

This is a commercial property and I dont think that wood will serve me in the long run, I have seen concrete worktop done very well and you may not even know. its all down to ones imagination.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abdulwastecx(m): 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
mavverick:

Granite may not be cost effective for me, and i am not building a garage and calling it a house like some people do, so different solutions for different folks.

This is a commercial property and I dont think that wood will serve me in the long run, I have seen concrete worktop done very well and you may not even know. its all down to ones imagination.

I like that your concrete worktop idea. It is ideal for commercial properties

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Rushtec:
Study this chat and see what a china coy sent to me, for them to be our suplier

Thanks for sharing with us my oga Rushtec.

I've heard that some nefarious characters indeed change the warranty terms to make an inferior product appear better than it is.

Who knows what kind of home those common thiefs come out of. Maybe the types of homes where Sisters are raised to steal from their brothers like two on here grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Miscellaneous(m): 2:22am On Jan 30, 2016
mavverick:

Me i am a proffesional but not a building proffesional. I just like to learn and indulge in the process.
The guy likes to be associated with other people who act like proffesionals, obviously being a fraud who is forming Pro..
#YBWS Yahoo Boy With Shovel - Bosun Shoyoye

lol. Ok I get ………… na really YBWS
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Happykay: 6:17am On Jan 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I've heard that some nefarious characters indeed change the warranty terms to make an inferior product appear better than it is.

Who knows what kind of home those common thiefs come out of. Maybe the types of homes where Sisters are raised to steal from their brothers like two on here grin

Uncle
Why do you have to come home twice a year
Don't you have Families member who could have managed your project for you in your absence ?
After all your adopted son here brabus (the Oga thief ) is an engineer with repute
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godspikin: 6:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Find in the link below pictures of beautiful projects done with interlocking red-bricks and how you too can employ this technology for your next project.

https://www.nairaland.com/2818337/why-should-use-red-bricks/1
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Happykay: 6:26am On Jan 30, 2016
brabus:

Baba, it's my 7th honeymoon. I just took a quick break from madam. Trust that I'll figure it out and update you as soon as I find something.

In the meantime, even though you refused to play Jack Bauer on that our guy as planned, which class do you belong amongst the set of people below?

Honesty is the best policy
And nothing like integrity
Even Oga inspired ran away after being busted
But you still here running your gutter mouth even on peeps that gave you jobs and fed your family
I don't envy you
And one internet masquerade is here patronizing you
Masquerade indeed
For your info we make sure your next victim doesn't come from nairaland
That's my community service

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 6:31am On Jan 30, 2016
Happykay:

^^^

cry cry cry

Immaturity is contagious. So I'm never surprised there's followership.

I'm at H52, Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki/Epe expressway. Come with your complaints. We will get you served.

I put a face to my business. Who are you? Attention seeker or just another internet troll. Pls tell me where you are or share your address, I'll come and visit you if you're afraid of coming to me to air your grievances.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Happykay: 6:52am On Jan 30, 2016
@ brabus
You have an office and a face to your biz
But so do the Ade bendels, Fred ajuduas of this world
Even the great inspired of this nairaland
I will say it again
I salute your courage
You are a fraudster with a stone and a cold heart because after all your atrocities
The foolish you still coming here to search for more clients
Only a goat will do that
You need a mentor ship from peeps like segzy, aventures skimanski
They are always busy with their projects
You better face your Internet fraud
Karma will soon serve you fresh and hot

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2016
Here's a lecture for you this weekend:

Name Calling

Definition: Name-Calling - Use of profane, derogatory or dehumanizing terminology to describe another individual or group.

Name-calling is one of the most common tactics people use to hurt others or disparage them. It often occurs when someone has an emotional argument to make with little or no supporting logical argument.

When a person (your likes) resorts to name-calling, they have in that moment abandoned logic in favor of an exaggerated expression of their feelings.

Confront a Brabus with irrefutable facts!

I'm done. Hope you'll ever get it.

(Let's leave the thread for its intended use. I'm open for further discussions anywhere, anytime)

HappyKay post statistics: 11 posts, 9 on Brabus

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Happykay: 7:11am On Jan 30, 2016
can somone pls share the pictures of the building brabus did for someone here
The shoddy job he did where columns didn't lap

Brabus, this is my grievance with you
We all make mistakes in life cos we are all human
I'm only pissed off with your arrogance
Instead of you setting your issues amicably with your clients
You still have the guts to brag with them and threaten them here
Only hardened criminal does that

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2016
@HappyKay, I can't do a line by line with anyone here but I can tell you those who have issues with me and chose all means to get justice have their allegations quashed without any trial.

You know why? I have evidences and facts to dispel every rumors. If I share kobo by kobo details of my transactions with many here, you'll be shocked at how detailed I can get.

Someone on here once accused me and petitioned his (Lagos State Police Commisioner) friend that he was defrauded by me. And I got an invitation by the Police who asked me to come with all evidences to prove my innocence. On getting to the station, the police were shocked that because they can read through me. I asked that they call the complainant to be around when I'm been interviewed and luckily our Americana is available and he came. He said I supplied him Chinese tiles and I gave the police the two estimates that were given to him and asked the police to ask him which one did he pay for? I asked them to ask him just as I'm asking every other accusers here if I'd ever made any additional request outside my estimates to which he answered "No"

At the end of everything, the police said there's no intention to defraud. Fraud is when you gave money to someone to build a house for you in Ondo and you see the house in Abeokuta. They asked if we have officially terminated the contract to which I replied "No" and that's the end of it.

If you doubt it, I'll share all the details here and even the prosecution officers number to find out more. My client lives in highbrow Ikoyi and works in one of the world fortune 100 companies so don't say I bought justice.

If I accuse you of anything, trust me there's enough evidence to back it up. If I chose not to reveal those things, I did so at my discretion.

That I owe suppliers, please tell me how many of the suppliers were paid by anyone on my behalf or that I ever begged anyone to help me offset. It's a normal thing for suppliers to protest when they're been fed with rumors.

Now ask those who are accusing me that if they bought materials, do they pay off before delivery or after confirmation of deliveries? Also, do they pay make upfront payment to contractor. Someone who pays bricklayer by the number of blocks laid each day. How can such person attract the best in the trade? Why do such person need a contractor?

Bros, I'm not a lousy person so don't confuse my silence to mean bragging. As you lay your bed, you'll sleep on it. So I'm not bragging but I knew some crude facts that they won't let you see.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 8:40am On Jan 30, 2016
@HappyKay, I'm happy that you agree we all make mistakes in life but my own issue with you here is you said I'm a fraud without a proof. Now I'm asking you to "Tell anyone who's accusing me here to tell us anything they paid Brabus or NextHome to do and that we refused to do".

I'm sure that is fraud and I'll be happy to apologize and make a refund. Otherwise, it's just a cheap blackmail.

He's owing planksupplier. He owes blockmaker. Ever wondered why I choose to own my marine boards, my dump truck, my block industry, my mixers, generators, pumping machine and all other tools of trade. Even up to welding machine, Aluminium profile cutting machine, testing bucket and lot more. It's because of the unfounded stories we hear all over.

If I owe after owning all this equipment, then the project should be questioned. Or don't you agree?

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Happykay:

Uncle
Don't you have Families member who could have managed your project for you in your absence ?
After all your adopted son here brabus (the Oga thief ) is an engineer with repute

I'm not your Uncle. We don't have thieving Sisters in my family.

What trips I take and how I choose to run my project is my business.

But really you should go and focus on that your family medical challenge grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Story
Thief Thief !

brabus:
@HappyKay, I can't do a line by line with anyone here but I can tell you those who have issues with me and chose all means to get justice have their allegations quashed without any trial.

You know why? I have evidences and facts to dispel every rumors. If I share kobo by kobo details of my transactions with many here, you'll be shocked at how detailed I can get.

Someone on here once accused me and petitioned his (Lagos State Police Commisioner) friend that he was defrauded by me. And I got an invitation by the Police who asked me to come with all evidences to prove my innocence. On getting to the station, the police were shocked that because they can read through me. I asked that they call the complainant to be around when I'm been interviewed and luckily our Americana is available and he came. He said I supplied him Chinese tiles and I gave the police the two estimates that were given to him and asked the police to ask him which one did he pay for? I asked them to ask him just as I'm asking every other accusers here if I'd ever made any additional request outside my estimates to which he answered "No"

At the end of everything, the police said there's no intention to defraud. Fraud is when you gave money to someone to build a house for you in Ondo and you see the house in Abeokuta. They asked if we have officially terminated the contract to which I replied "No" and that's the end of it.

If you doubt it, I'll share all the details here and even the prosecution officers number to find out more. My client lives in highbrow Ikoyi and works in one of the world fortune 100 companies so don't say I bought justice.

If I accuse you of anything, trust me there's enough evidence to back it up. If I chose not to reveal those things, I did so at my discretion.

That I owe suppliers, please tell me how many of the suppliers were paid by anyone on my behalf or that I ever begged anyone to help me offset. It's a normal thing for suppliers to protest when they're been fed with rumors.

Now ask those who are accusing me that if they bought materials, do they pay off before delivery or after confirmation of deliveries? Also, do they pay make upfront payment to contractor. Someone who pays bricklayer by the number of blocks laid each day. How can such person attract the best in the trade? Why do such person need a contractor?

Bros, I'm not a lousy person so don't confuse my silence to mean bragging. As you lay your bed, you'll sleep on it. So I'm not bragging but I knew some crude facts that they won't let you see.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2016
mavverick:
Story
Thief Thief !

I'm ready for you today. Let's even do line by line. I'll give you the next 2 hours to prove me a fraud. Please don't just cry so that people can read facts and not emotions.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2016
Oga mavverick, I extend it to 48 hours. Prove me a fraud without resorting to name calling.

It would be interesting to hear the number of times that

1. Brabus effected changes on the plan before the construction and while the work is ongoing. Remember, contract ends before sandflling of the foundation except you can prove otherwise.
2. The number of time Brabus made changes to the estimates and came back to request a renegotiation of prices of the ongoing works.
3. The number of materials that Brabus was supplying to the project
4. The detailed figures of what was agreed on contract and what was paid to Brabus.
5. Any other things you deem fit.
6. Feel free to share the details of anyone who can be your witness to buttress your claims even the Omo Oniles are allowed in this case. Just anyone.
7. Please feel free to share any quotes, estimates, or request emails from Brabus/NextHome that can help you with your claims.

I'll be ready to attend to all your accusations if they can be structured in the format highlighted above.

Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2016
Of course, you are a fraud, without a shadow of doubt, what other proof do you need.

Stealing Cement and asking me to get scientific proof that you did, what a whole load of rubbish. Obviously what do you expect from a thief.
Colluding with my security to defraud me (The guy no gree with you, you started fighting him)
Countless list of shoddy jobs
(Pillar starting with block and then concrete)
Decking slab mixed with block, and done deliberately. Isnt a decking/slab supposed to be concrete, and then you give me some crap excuse.
Foundation that is not straight
Collecting money for Marine board and then getting me to buy wood again
Blockwork from hell
Deciding to do a 4 board foundation, even though you collected money for 5.
Stealing nails
I can go on and on.

The above are not mistakes, they are what an idle mind spends time thinking about and planning, thats why they say an idle mind is the devils workshop.

I thank God today that I have moved on with your bad job and got real workers to fix all your mess. ALL MANAGED BY ME AND THEY HAVE A LOT OF THINGS TO TEACH YOU ON HOW TO BUILD A HOUSE, SOME EVEN ASK FOR YOUR NUMBER TO TELL YOU, BUT I TELL THEM NOT TO WORRY.

I mean, even you yourself said the below.

All this was managed by myself with the help of some honest engineers/workers, I have never heard anyone make such a good comment about the work you did on my site, at lest you did it up till decking before i FIRED your ass. How can i be dealing with a fraud who was locked up in a police cell.

I am surprised you have finished your celebration (first time you nack your wife and all that Bulls*it, like anyone really freaking cares when you nack your wife or whoever she is).

What we care about is for you to stop parading yourself, you are a SERIAL UNDERACHIEVER AND A FRAUD. GO and kneel in front of your prayer stones and seek help because you are clearly sick in the head. You defraud people and still have mouth to say all the crap you come up with, anyway internet has allowed people to be what they are, I bet you are very quiet when locked up in a cell, chains on your feet and cuffs on your hands.

brabus:
@HappyKay, I'm happy that you agree we all make mistakes in life but my own issue with you here is you said I'm a fraud without a proof. Now I'm asking you to "Tell anyone who's accusing me here to tell us anything they paid Brabus or NextHome to do and that we refused to do".

I'm sure that is fraud and I'll be happy to apologize and make a refund. Otherwise, it's just a cheap blackmail.

He's owing planksupplier. He owes blockmaker. Ever wondered why I choose to own my marine boards, my dump truck, my block industry, my mixers, generators, pumping machine and all other tools of trade. Even up to welding machine, Aluminium profile cutting machine, testing bucket and lot more. It's because of the unfounded stories we hear all over.

If I owe after owning all this equipment, then the project should be questioned. Or don't you agree?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2016
brabus:

I'm ready for you today. Let's even do line by line. I'll give you the next 2 hours to prove me a fraud. Please don't just cry so that people can read facts and not emotions.

Where are the receipts for the payment mentioned below, i mean its simple. Just provide a copy of the receipts and i will keep quiet.
When did Lagos state government start giving payment notices via BBM messages?
Where is my Original building plan approval
I dont have a consent yet, how come you were able to get an approval ? Of course its fake.
When it was checked out at Alausa, there were no records of it. This was done by staff there.

Dont ask me to meet anyone, just a simple receipt is all I need so that we can cross check it with the account department at Alausa. This is not the first time that I have made official payment to Lagos State, if you pay at a bank you get a receipt.

If you have a demand, it comes in the form of a letter not a BBM message.

Oya, start your excuses !!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2016
My response in bolded part:

Stealing Cement and asking me to get scientific proof that you did. I owe you no apology over that because I was not engaged as a security. When I bought my materials, things were not stolen. We even have leftovers on site except you want to deny that. You have the pictures and records which you won't share here.

Colluding with my security to defraud me What am I suppose to say? Truth needs no defense.

Countless list of shoddy jobs Sorry! Can you tell me the remedial works you did on the foundation? How many supplemental columns were added?

Decking slab mixed with block, and done deliberately. Isnt a decking/slab supposed to be concrete, and then you give me some crap excuse. Explain the excuse bro. I'm sure if you fulfil your part as the main contractor at that stage, there won't be any broken bricks on the slab on the day of casting. You'll remember you bought the block on the same day of casting. As you lay your bed...

Foundation that is not straight I've seen the pictures. Sorry about that also!

Collecting money for Marine board and then getting me to buy wood again Share with us how much was collected from you at each stage of work and how much woods you bought. I know you don't lie but lets hear figures and clear up the ambiguity. It'll be interesting to see what brabus quoted and what he was paid. If you bought N10m wood outside budget, how is that my business? Am I the supplier? Did you ever had to complain when we did the foundation and supplied all woods and boards needed. NO! It will be interesting to see the video of where you asked your security to mark wood supplied by Brabus with white paint.

Blockwork from hell That's what you paid for. N50 per block for bricklayer, labourer and supervision can only get you that. I'm sure you'll remember it was no longer my business at those times except you can show me where I quoted N50 per block for you.

Deciding to do a 4 board foundation, even though you collected money for 5. Really

Stealing nails So, what did we use to do the work. Binding wires?

I can go on and on. Pls add more but let it be logical this time.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2016
@maverrick,

Pls share with the forum the following:

1. Brabus' Quote for your building project.
2. The contract agreement as drafted by you 23/6/15
3. The contract agreement as reviewed by NextHome 24/6/15
4. The changes and modifications requested by you and the additional estimates by Brabus.
5. The numbers and details of the workers, suppliers and other people Brabus is owing on your site.
6. Agreed sum in the contract for the foundation work. The sum paid to Brabus eventually.

Lets stop dancing round the circles. You have nothing tangible to say or proof to anyone in his right frame of mind. I know how painful it is when there's cost overrun in a project but that can only happen to those who didn't plan or those who wanna show off.

The Constants (K)
______
Till date, I've never seen a place where they catch late comers for home owners. It is better to take many steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward. - Chinese proverbs

If you like finish your build with 500m and it can't contain my dog or give ample space for kids to play, let alone park my monster trucks, its just another money poured down the drain. No amount of unfounded accusations will change that!

If you build a land which is not only falling on government acquisition but also block a major drainage and you come here to blame me for your foes, then I can only wish you "May God gives you the fortitude to bear the irreparable..."

If you build on a land that is 1.2m lower than the road level and you come here to form BIG boy, calling everybody names. I can only say "Sorry is your name."

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by befto: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Makes alot of sense. I will be showcasing my concrete worktop when it has been fully completed.

mavverick:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
And what did you do to the contractor who did the beautiful roofing job I commended? You can show the world the good comment I passed on your job because I'm not like you and I don't live my life in pretence. Tell us what happened between you and the man who did the beautiful job I commended.

You're hiding behind faceless forum to cover up your inconsistencies and fake life as if I care. Fix it if you like or stay glued to the computers playing troll.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
So you are justifying the stealing of my cement, the left over cement was during my foundation, so how could you have counted that as part of your property, something you didn't buy ??

Good to know that you accepted that you tried to collude with my security over a number of occasions to defraud me.

Shoddy jobs, I cant count them. You know it.. Was it me who put cement bags inside foundation ??

So the blocks that i brought to site were brought for you top be broken on decking formwork, now thats wickedness !!You were paid for the works, and under your watch all these crap happened, listen to yourself again, does what you are saying make sense ??

Formwork

After the casting, bricklayer had to hack it out and fill it with solid cement or something

Why the silence on the fake building approval ? You cant pick and choose what you decide to defend yourself against.

Marine agreement was for the entire decking, you barely did 10%. Money was paid for mobilisation of the marine board, yet you told me to order over 100 pieces of 1 by 12, why was that done when marine was supposed to be used for the entire decking.

You agreed payment with the bricklayers, all payment made to you. What is funny is that during the time the bricklayer compained of not beign paid by you, when I got fedup I had to sack the both of you. Whether its N50 per blockfor downstairs, N55 for upstairs, its irrelevant. You were the one in charge, the one who was being paid for building services etc, so you cant choose to dodge the bad bits you did that you do not like to be reminded of it.

Nails, one time 4th of July 2015 to be precise, paid 25K for 5 bags of nail . When I kept asking if hte nails have been delivered to site, you told security to tell me that it has when in reality it wasnt. It was when I kept insisting. Can you imagine common 5 bags of nails, how can you be that LOW ! Anyway, once a thief always a thief, even if its to steal $100m dollars or common 5K nails, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A THIEF !!

Iron rods, why did you take away iron rods that i bought away from my site, those rings and other rods

Cement, why did you take away cement that i bought and delivered to site, it wasnt yours. thats called stealing. No wonder why that white van was parked next to my site, it was parked there to steal materials.

brabus:
My response in bolded part:

Stealing Cement and asking me to get scientific proof that you did. I owe you no apology over that because I was not engaged as a security. When I bought my materials, things were not stolen. We even have leftovers on site except you want to deny that. You have the pictures and records which you won't share here.

Colluding with my security to defraud me What am I suppose to say? Truth needs no defense.

Countless list of shoddy jobs Sorry! Can you tell me the remedial works you did on the foundation? How many supplemental columns were added?

Decking slab mixed with block, and done deliberately. Isnt a decking/slab supposed to be concrete, and then you give me some crap excuse. Explain the excuse bro. I'm sure if you fulfil your part as the main contractor at that stage, there won't be any broken bricks on the slab on the day of casting. You'll remember you bought the block on the same day of casting. As you lay your bed...

Foundation that is not straight I've seen the pictures. Sorry about that also!

Collecting money for Marine board and then getting me to buy wood again Share with us how much was collected from you at each stage of work and how much woods you bought. I know you don't lie but lets hear figures and clear up the ambiguity. It'll be interesting to see what brabus quoted and what he was paid. If you bought N10m wood outside budget, how is that my business? Am I the supplier? Did you ever had to complain when we did the foundation and supplied all woods and boards needed. NO! It will be interesting to see the video of where you asked your security to mark wood supplied by Brabus with white paint.

Blockwork from hell That's what you paid for. N50 per block for bricklayer, labourer and supervision can only get you that. I'm sure you'll remember it was no longer my business at those times except you can show me where I quoted N50 per block for you.

Deciding to do a 4 board foundation, even though you collected money for 5. Really

Stealing nails So, what did we use to do the work. Binding wires?

I can go on and on. Pls add more but let it be logical this time.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Contracts will not save you here, what happened to the fake buiolding plan approval, I do not see it written in the contract that I will get a fake one ?

When you revised contract, was it your wife you reviewed it ?? Was it not you that sent it.
When I made changes, whose writing are on teh notes below and were you not fully paid the figure at the bottom which is what I offered you ?

Abi na ghost write am ?
Were you not fully paid ? I am sure if you were not pad, would the extra 2 coaches be added, iron bended and casted ?
When you started to lie about sand dropped for filling and telling me you are not BABA Lati as if your father was a bricklayer with a PHD and Masters !
when you were arrested and placed in police cell, you expect me to continue using your services ?

Like i said, I have progressed with the project very far from where you left it, they are still working till today, cost overrun or not, the light is still on and God is still giving me the means to continue and will continue to do so, people like you who steal and defraud others, May ALMIGHTY GOD CONTINUE TO ENSURE THAT YOU LACK AND NOT PROGRESS IN LIFE, BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO STEAL FROM THE SWEAT OF OTHERS, GOD HAS A WAY OF PUNISHING THEM. EVER WONDERED WHY YOU ARE IN SO MUCH DEBT !! THIS IS WHY, SO TELL US, HAVE YOU KNELLED IN FRONT OF YOUR PRAYER STONES TODAY ??

OR WAS IS NOT YOU THAT BURIED PRAYER STONE ON 3STRIKES'S SITE !! YET YOU TELL ME YOU ARE BUSY IN CHURCH !! NOT A SLUR ON WELL MEANING CHRISTIANS, JUST EXPOSING WHAT A C*NT BRABUS BOSUN SHOYOYE REALLY IS.

brabus:
@maverrick,

Pls share with the forum the following:

1. Brabus' Quote for your building project.
2. The contract agreement as drafted by you 23/6/15
3. The contract agreement as reviewed by NextHome 24/6/15
4. The changes and modifications requested by you and the additional estimates by Brabus.
5. The numbers and details of the workers, suppliers and other people Brabus is owing on your site.
6. Agreed sum in the contract for the foundation work. The sum paid to Brabus eventually.

Lets stop dancing round the circles. You have nothing tangible to say or proof to anyone in his right frame of mind. I know how painful it is when there's cost overrun in a project but that can only happen to those who didn't plan or those who wanna show off.

The Constants (K)
______
Till date, I've never seen a place where they catch late comers for home owners. It is better to take many steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward. - Chinese proverbs

If you like finish your build with 500m and it can't contain my dog or give ample space for kids to play, let alone park my monster trucks, its just another money poured down the drain. No amount of unfounded accusations will change that!

If you build a land which is not only falling on government acquisition but also block a major drainage and you come here to blame me for your foes, then I can only wish you "May God gives you the fortitude to bear the irreparable..."

If you build on a land that is 1.2m lower than the road level and you come here to form BIG boy, calling everybody names. I can only say "Sorry is your name."

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
SMH. You are so funny and way below childish.
You are not man enough to speak directly to me or my brother so I will come directly to you.
When you made your comments yesterday the rash side of me wanted to respond in kind but the sensible side of me decided to speak to others before I descend to your level and the overwhelming consensus was that I should total ignore you as you are not worth my time. Some even said and I quote below

“I was gonna tell you that. Pls just ignore him sometimes. He is very rude and think he knows it all. But we are all still learning.
and from the way he goes you will think he has completed many project.
But he has not even done a foundation...”

Some also said “You know how many times I have ignored him... and he does that in every forums.. he has used about 4 nanms now.”
So I decided to listen to them and let it slide.
Today you have decided to rear your ugly head again and I won’t take this from you.
You made yourself God of NL and find pleasure in attacking people even though you have nothing going for you.
I wont trash your family as I have utmost respect for them. I am a man and will face you man on. Trust me.
You have claimed everyone is below your level so lets do a simple test here.
You have opened your mouth to spout out so much trash even LAWMA cant cope anymore.
Why don’t we do this? Back up your big mouth with some simple facts so that the whole NL can see exactly what/who you are.
You and I. lets do the following. Put the date of when we started our project and show 5 recent pictures of what stage we are and let us see exactly what level we are both on.
Not that cage that you live in USA but that garage you are building in Ibadan for the last 2 years.
Your Boyfriend Brabus knows all about our site. He went with my brother to see the owner before it was purchased and he even helped with negotiations. Brabus also worked on this project from Excavation and shop to foundation and Lintel so he can verify whatever I put up here.
Not all of us want to do arrangee and marry a lady to give us citizenship of another country. Not all of us want to leave our motherland to go and be doing 4 jobs for our slave masters. No wonder your wife left your broke ass when you cannot perform after doing 4 jobs in one day.
You have been fully exposed here Egunmaji. No matter what other monikers you use you will always be a small boy. You can’t even afford a supervisor in an advisory role yet you can come here and start looking for cheap laterite or pasting pictures of things you will never be able to do in the next 10 years.
You can choose to do one or all of the following
1) Revert to type and respond with trash as you always do in which case I won’t respond. LAWMA will come here and clean it up
2) Put project date commencement and 5 recent pictures and I will do the same.
3) Show us all some courtesy and STFU

What we have spent on buying the land alone u cannot afford in the next 10 years. That’s not a curse but a fact.
Some people on here have completed 3 sites during the same time you started and don’t even make noise yet you come on here and spout trash even though you have not even completed foundation of a garage.
Do us all favour and crawl back under the stone you came out from or better still get a life.

EgunMogaji:

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mavverick rants

So the blocks that i brought to site were brought for you top be broken on decking formwork, now thats wickedness !!You were paid for the works, and under your watch all these crap happened, listen to yourself again, does what you are saying make sense ?? Stop forming jor! Post the screenshot of that part like you always do.

Why the silence on the fake building approval ? You cant pick and choose what you decide to defend yourself against. Because silence is the best answer...

Marine agreement was for the entire decking, you barely did 10%. Money was paid for mobilisation of the marine board, yet you told me to order over 100 pieces of 1 by 12, why was that done when marine was supposed to be used for the entire decking. How much was paid for the 100% of the decking bro? State figures here. I'll soon help you with a detailed spreadsheet of kobo by kobo payments made by you to Brabus so as reveal whats unknown.

You agreed payment with the bricklayers, all payment made to you. What is funny is that during the time the bricklayer compained of not beign paid by you, when I got fedup I had to sack the both of you. Whether its N50 per blockfor downstairs, N55 for upstairs, its irrelevant. You were the one in charge, the one who was being paid for building services etc, so you cant choose to dodge the bad bits you did that you do not like to be reminded of it. Interesting! You sacked me or I walked away from the troubles.

Nails, one time 4th of July 2015 to be precise, paid 25K for 5 bags of nail . When I kept asking if hte nails have been delivered to site, you told security to tell me that it has when in reality it wasnt. It was when I kept insisting. Can you imagine common 5 bags of nails, how can you be that LOW ! Anyway, once a thief always a thief, even if its to steal $100m dollars or common 5K nails, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A THIEF !! So tell me what was the carpenters using to do the slab work. Binding wires? 5 bags of nail. I gave you generator and hose (fueled and maintained by me) throughout the period of the build at no cost to you except you can proof otherwise. You are here talking about 5k nails. God help your insanity!

Time up. I've got better things to do again. Stay glued here and keep doing what you're good at. I cannot help you!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
The 2 hours I gave you is up and I'm outta here jor. Let me get to NextHome Brick+Stone site. Serious work ongoing. You notice the "stone" Yeah, its what it is.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bro,
Why do u ask him that?
This guy cannot afford it. He is just a real small boy forming to be something else.
Let him show pictures of what he has achieved in the last 2 years.
He can come on here and disturb the peace of sensible people looking to make progress.
He will soon change his moniker and keep quiet.
He just needs to be ignored. Like I said before. it's not a curse. What we have spent in last 6 months he wont be able to afford in 10 years. Mark my words.

Happykay:

Uncle

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PeoplesArmy: 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
brabus:

You haven't checked the BIG guys yet. We are just looking for people who can compete with the first bidder who happens to be my friend who specializes in home automation.

He did the ones below (Naija homes) and the Emirates in MM2, Ikeja and many more. He also automated my sliding gates.

Can you share the guy's contact? I will like to have a conversation with him.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
...... Egunmaji. please respond.

Excuzeme:

It does not apply to me in anyway because for starters, l am not in your League ....in "real life" but that is something l like to downplay since we are all anonymous on the forum.
[b]
Secondly, you might come here to run your mouth about California and do some "copy and paste" in order to impress some folks here but for someone like me, l have "seen you through and seen through you"! Just looking at your project, shows the level of your pocket and l can tell you man, you are way far-far below. Maybe tomorrow, you will be on-top, Nobody knows but please, stop 'forming'!

All those "phantom ideas" you copy and paste here, we both know you cant afford them as of today.... and that tells me (while looking at what you can afford) that you are just one "struggler" hopping from one pay-check to another, in the U.S.

Even in the U.S, we both know there are "levels" .....and you dont belong at all, using any yardstick of measure! You cant even afford an Engineer (even in Advisory role!) nor can you even buy the best of materials for that you tiny little project... despite all your "copy and paste" of the best of things, from the internet! grin grin
So where is your 'hype and swagger' going to come from, ........that gives you the effrontery to be rude, arrogant and insulting to everyone here like you are 'somebody of value'?

I just laugh each time l see you 'forming' in your post, like you are 'somebody' in America.... with enough Dollars to build a Mansion in six months![/b] grin grin

I hate to write things like this but its your type that puts his finger into one's mouth, that brings such words out, as you need to be brought down to reality. I wont say more than this as l dont want to take it personal. undecided
I have said my mind and l have no intention of throwing brick-bracks with you but God forbid that l will boast (as l have nothing that is not of God) but please, do me a favour and stop being an eegit!

BTW: I have a family (wife and children), l am very fit, as l am into sports (swimming, biking, "mature-men" football and indoor aerobics) and if we look at it, you are the one that needs to get a new wife, after the last one left your broke azz, Nigga! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Magnetron(m), Itzkingtimmy(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.