Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4378264 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
PeoplesArmy:

Can you share the guy's contact? I will like to have a conversation with him.

www.nairaland.com/automaticgate
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PeoplesArmy: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
brag3:
...... Egunmaji. please respond.

He is busy. You can respond on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmn. What a twins drama!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PeoplesArmy: 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
HAHA

So you can brag about a generator that we nearly threw away, was it working when you came to pick it up ?? Tell us, was it not me who used my own money to try to repair it !! How can you talk about a dead thing here ?
OGA SHOYOYE, IF YOU WANT YOUR LEAKING HOSE COME AND COLLECT IT ! Its leaking everywhere anyway, making my site messy.
You still dont get it, i had to buy the nails myself and then deduct the 25k from monies due you at the time. WHY WHY WHY !
Why that low, were your prayers not being answered by your prayer stones ??
Of course, one minute you were ready for me today, next minute you ran away !
SO FULL OF CRAP, YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE AND WILL CONTINUE TO GET WORSE !

brabus:
Mavverick rants

So the blocks that i brought to site were brought for you top be broken on decking formwork, now thats wickedness !!You were paid for the works, and under your watch all these crap happened, listen to yourself again, does what you are saying make sense ?? Stop forming jor! Post the screenshot of that part like you always do.

Why the silence on the fake building approval ? You cant pick and choose what you decide to defend yourself against. Because silence is the best answer...

Marine agreement was for the entire decking, you barely did 10%. Money was paid for mobilisation of the marine board, yet you told me to order over 100 pieces of 1 by 12, why was that done when marine was supposed to be used for the entire decking. How much was paid for the 100% of the decking bro? State figures here. I'll soon help you with a detailed spreadsheet of kobo by kobo payments made by you to Brabus so as reveal whats unknown.

You agreed payment with the bricklayers, all payment made to you. What is funny is that during the time the bricklayer compained of not beign paid by you, when I got fedup I had to sack the both of you. Whether its N50 per blockfor downstairs, N55 for upstairs, its irrelevant. You were the one in charge, the one who was being paid for building services etc, so you cant choose to dodge the bad bits you did that you do not like to be reminded of it. Interesting! You sacked me or I walked away from the troubles.

Nails, one time 4th of July 2015 to be precise, paid 25K for 5 bags of nail . When I kept asking if hte nails have been delivered to site, you told security to tell me that it has when in reality it wasnt. It was when I kept insisting. Can you imagine common 5 bags of nails, how can you be that LOW ! Anyway, once a thief always a thief, even if its to steal $100m dollars or common 5K nails, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A THIEF !! So tell me what was the carpenters using to do the slab work. Binding wires? 5 bags of nail. I gave you generator and hose (fueled and maintained by me) throughout the period of the build at no cost to you except you can proof otherwise. You are here talking about 5k nails. God help your insanity!

Time up. I've got better things to do again. Stay glued here and keep doing what you're good at. I cannot help you!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
segcymoor:
Hmmn. What a twins drama!

i thought the whole thing has been resolved.. i wish there is a way both contractor and the client can come together and resolve this... not good watching our dirty linen outside. this is a new year we should all move on and concentrate on better things ahead.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OORISHA(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
Good afternoon all. I need a building contractor that needs a site hand in Ibadan. I am not begging for free monry. I want to earn the money. Thank you all
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Obviously Bosun Shoyoye has failed to reach a settlement on the issue of the fake building plan approval.

twinskenny:

i thought the whole thing has been resolved.. i wish there is a way both contractor and the client can come together and resolve this... not good watching our dirty linen outside. this is a new year we should all move on and concentrate on better things ahead.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
brag3:
SMH. You are so funny.

Why, thank you Sir grin

Like I'm supposed to be offended by couple of guys with a fraud for a Sister who robs them grin cheesy grin cheesy

You're funny too.

Have a nice weekend.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
twinskenny:

Seems that there's a good opportunity for an escrow company.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
brag3:
...... Egunmaji. please respond.

You rang? grin

Pay more attention in class as I already did.

I'm mad at you though, you're not following me tightly enough if you missed my response cheesy

Maybe your Sister hocked your monitor grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Project date and 5 pics please.
Leave trash for LAWMA please.
My sister robbed us. Yes we agree. it's our money not yours so I don't see your issue. or are you jealous that your boyfriend was in bed with my sister? cool
Just supply the pics please. Nothing else.
No Trash talk. The pics will tell a thousand stories.

EgunMogaji:

Why, thank you Sir grin

Like I'm supposed to be offended by couple of guys with a fraud for a Sister who robs them grin cheesy grin cheesy

You're funny too.

Have a nice weekend.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Project date and 5 pics please?

EgunMogaji:

You rang? grin

Pay more attention in class as I already did.

I'm mad at you though, you're not following me tightly enough if you missed my response cheesy

Maybe your Sister hocked your monitor grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by back2sender: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
mavverick:
Obviously Bosun Shoyoye has failed to reach a settlement on the issue of the fake building plan approval.

Brb response are also dodgy which shows is hands are not clean. I never trust someone that show he knows it all. Thats the attitude of Brb on this form, one needs to be extremely careful of people with sure tendencies of known it all.

The issue of fake building approval is despicable, alot of people here knows he cannot be trusted but because of courtesy and public decorum they are just flowing along with him.

We know wetin dey.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
brag3:
Bro,
Why do u ask him that?
This guy cannot afford it. He is just a real small boy forming to be something else.
Let him show pictures of what he has achieved in the last 2 years.
He can come on here and disturb the peace of sensible people looking to make progress.
He will soon change his moniker and keep quiet.
He just needs to be ignored. Like I said before. it's not a curse. What we have spent in last 6 months he wont be able to afford in 10 years. Mark my words.

But a good small boy from a honest familia grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
brag3:
Project date and 5 pics please?

No!

grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2016
Project date and 5 pics please...

EgunMogaji:

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
brag3:
Project date and 5 pics please.
Leave trash for LAWMA please.
My sister robbed us. Yes we agree. it's our money not yours so I don't see your issue. or are you jealous that your boyfriend was in bed with my sister? cool
Just supply the pics please. Nothing else.
No Trash talk. The pics will tell a thousand stories.

Not jealous. Just shows your inherent character which means you are not a group I choose to take seriously.

Brabus is not my boyfriend anymore than ALL the builders on here are. All of them.

I haven't stolen a cent from anyone on NL and no one has stolen a cent from me. So I have no reason for animosities.

I just don't like you personally grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lucky you... sad

EgunMogaji:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
brag3:
Project date and 5 pics please...

No!

grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
brag3:
Lucky you... sad

Yes I know grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Haha. story. Feeling is so so mutual.
Whether you choose to like me or not is irrevelant.
You make noise and the run away an change your Moniker.
This is faceless. I dont dislike you ooo. You don't even exist in my world.
When you come after me or my family You would have me waiting for you. Trust me. I will always be waiting for you.

EgunMogaji:

Not jealous. Just shows your inherent character which means you are not a group I choose to take seriously.

Brabus is not my boyfriend anymore than ALL the builders on here are. All of them.

I haven't stolen a cent from anyone on NL and no one has stolen a cent from me. So I have no reason for animosities.

I just don't like you personally grin

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
brag3:
Haha. story. Feeling is so so mutual.
Whether you choose to like me or not is irrevelant.
You make noise and the run away an change your Moniker.
This is faceless. I dont dislike you ooo. You don't even exist in my world.
When you come after me or my family You would have me waiting for you. Trust me. I will always be waiting for you.

I don't like you, nothing personal. There are many people I don't like on here. We agreed to disagree previously. You should thank Mavverick for nudging my hornets nest.

I have no interest in coming after your family, means nothing to me. Are you Awolowo, Azikwe, Kuti or other such societal family? Puleeze get a fng grip grin

I've never stolen from you and have shown nothing but sympathy for what happened on your project.

It's not a peepee measuring contest - yea wink

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brag3: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Case closed. No wahala.
I dont need your sympathy. I did not come to you for the money neither did you come to me for your project.
So lets agree to disagree. We move on.

EgunMogaji:

I don't like you, nothing personal. There are many people I don't like on here. We agreed to disagree previously. You should thank Mavverick for nudging my hornets nest.

I have no interest in coming after your family, means nothing to me. Are you Awolowo, Azikwe, Kuti or other such societal family? Puleeze get a fng grip grin

I've never stolen from you and have shown nothing but sympathy for what happened on your project.

It's not a peepee measuring contest - yea wink

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
brag3:
Case closed. No wahala....... We move on.

A good opportunity to gauge if we're all gentlemen of resolve.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
This was a good thread until grown azz men became unruly.

Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dieumerci(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
This thread has become messy.

Way forward, please.

cc: mufutau55 (Hajji)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
My brothers and sisters. This thread was opened so we can continue to learn on various aspects of building constructions. But for the past few days now we have been involved in fights and name-calling. Please let all of us grow up and stop all the bickerings.
There is no need to mention names of those involved, I am just appealing to everyone to get along peacefully.
We are all spending our life-saving money on our individual projects, so we shouldnt forget that and turn this learning thread into a boxing stage.
Thank you all for your time. Let us keep learning.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TLAX: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
FastShipping:
This was a good thread until grown azz men became unruly.
Nonsense.

Dieumerci:

Way forward, please.

Not to worry. This too shall pass. In the midst of the brickbats, lots of very useful stuff is being posted by all parties.

As you should treat content in most public but faceless forum, just take what is useful to you and ignore the rest.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Dieumerci:
Way forward, please.

Thank you very much for your concern. I have been leaving all the bickerings alone thinking it will die a natural death, but unfortunately it is just escalating.
I hope my last message can relax the atmosphere.
Thank you very much and with all the info you submitted on tge aluminium roofing for all of to benefit.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by brabus(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
Apologies to all thread users for wrong use of the platform.
Experience has taught me that not being civil almost always derails any rational exchanges.

Sincere apologies to all and especially Hajji Mufutau55 for turning your thread into Royal Rumble Match (a typical Ija Igboro).

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ANBAKO: 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sorry guys...gentlemen is far from you all.
Why are you taking the forum a hostage.

Medicine after death.....please !!!!

Do we have mod on this forum? Please do the needful.....6 months each.

Ki lo de gan! What a "PENKELEMES".....peculiar mess!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rany4all(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.