Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4379035 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by boay(m): 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
chimexdnice1:
Hello builders in the house. Please am in a cross road, I need your sincere input on the workmanship and supervision cost estimate (excluding materials) for :
1. Block work from dpc to two courses after
Lintel.

2. Decking.

Please note it's a standard half plot and the design is duplex with two 2 bedroom flats behind. Location ogun state.
Thanks.

I can't see the position of the stair here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Malevonent: 6:51am On Dec 25, 2019
Takoro13:

I have been unable to upload pxc since long ago hence I won't be able to do that. therefore, the crack has nothing doing with lintel has the building is chained round and the crack occur where the window bottom down to foundation blocks.

thanks
Resize/ compress the pictures to below 130kb.it will attach.
If u do t know how to resize..s3nd the pic to someone on whatsapp..n then harvest the whatsapp n upload
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2019
Dear Clients and Valued Customer, this is to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year in advance from all of us at Topselg Engineering.

For Your Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC design and installations,
You can visit our thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

For original Cables
https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/14

Phone number 08033643191, 0805175060
whatsapp number : 08033643191
Whatsapp
E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by elengine: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2019
Hi prof in the house. Can I do Screeding before electrical wiring?

topsy23:
Dear Clients and Valued Customer, this is to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year in advance from all of us at Topselg Engineering.

For Your Electrical, Mechanical and HVAC design and installations,
You can visit our thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1804476/complete-package-design-drawing-electrical

https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

For original Cables
https://www.nairaland.com/2326721/nigerchin-kabelmetal-coleman-cables/14

Phone number 08033643191, 0805175060
whatsapp number : 08033643191
Whatsapp
E-mail: atope23@live.co.uk, topselg.engineering@gmail.com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:46am On Dec 25, 2019
From Rotech building concept (rotech77)
Design/ construction.
Plus sales of building materials

We wish you all,happy Christmas.

Also let’s use this medium to say a BIG thank you to those that consulted us from THIS thread, may God continue to bless you people more and more, same goes to others good Nairalander’s.

Here are some pics of the completed and yet to be completed job from those that contacted us from this thread.

There are many more, but i don’t want to advertise much here.

You can check our sign” for more.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by McTobe(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2019
Sure @saydfact compliment of the season

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beaulahestate(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
_*Flats For lease in Ajah*_

_*40 units of luxurious 3 bedrooms flats with BQ*_

_*@ #1.5m net per annum per unit*_

_*Service charge to be discussed*_

_*Facilities including lawn tennis court,swimming pool, bar,green area, ample parking etc*_

_*Location : Mobil Estate road Ajah
_
Call 07069444652

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2019
elengine:
Hi prof in the house. Can I do Screeding before electrical wiring?

If the doors and the windows are in place you can do the wiring before screening

It is advisable to pull the cables before screening in case of blockage

I believe all the conduit pipes already done
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Takoro13(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2019
Malevonent:

Resize/ compress the pictures to below 130kb.it will attach.
If u do t know how to resize..s3nd the pic to someone on whatsapp..n then harvest the whatsapp n upload

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chimexdnice1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hello, please as a follow up to my humble request yesterday. Thanks.
Cc: saydfact, tevanso

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
Good and well written evaluation here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5598488/ratings-nairaland-contractors-good-bad#85203749

Reviews, evaluations and feedbacks like this should keep our contractors, suppliers, and artisans on their toes.

Hajji M.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dennis3D(m): 12:02am On Dec 26, 2019
Compliments of the season to all our existing clients and Prospective clients.

May the Joy of the Season bring good tidings to you and your family.

Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

We Still Design and Build Homes not Houses.

Our Signature has it all. Check our thread topics for more.

WhatsApp or call 07038166370 or 08081465833 or email us at dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com or info@dennis3dconstructions.com.ng
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by timesup234: 7:00am On Dec 26, 2019
tikristinimi21:

Why did you say that sir?
Pls help!
buy one and a half coil of 2.5mm black and one and a half coil of 2.5mm red. Buy 2 coils of 1.5mm red and 2 coils of 1.5 mm black. Then 2 coils of 1.5mm yellow or green. Then buy 18 yards of 10mm. The 1.5mm go even remain self. Your electrician is a thief

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tikristinimi21: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2019
timesup234:
buy one and a half coil of 2.5mm black and one and a half coil of 2.5mm red. Buy 2 coils of 1.5mm red and 2 coils of 1.5 mm black. Then 2 coils of 1.5mm yellow or green. Then buy 18 yards of 10mm. The 1.5mm go even remain self. Your electrician is a thief

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Amastermovic(m): 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
Hello house.pls I want to have an idea of how much will a room and parlor self contain cost with minimum finish

Slate roofing , all floor tied , kitchen and toilet wall tied also

One parlor
One ensuite room
Kitchen
V.t toilet
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2019
timesup234:

Is this for full house wiring?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 12:21am On Dec 27, 2019
boyestic:
turkish doors or locally fabricated ?i"m at cross road of what to pick,the turkish doors are beautiful but not strong,im just seeking general opinion here
u can used local made door for the main entrance, and used Turkey door for the rooms entrance,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by beaulahestate(m): 12:35am On Dec 27, 2019
TO LET
*IKOTA - LEKKI COUNTY*

*Well maintained VERY spacious 3bed room flat (UPSTAIRS AVAILABLE...JUST 2 in a compound)* along Lekki County Road, Ikota

Good for residential/commercial purpose.

*Rent #1.7m Not negotiable*

Call 07069444652

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ukcatlover(m): 1:02am On Dec 27, 2019
Please anyone knows a very good and reputable estate agent/ property lawyer around Ijede Area, Ikorodu. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 1:07am On Dec 27, 2019
Build your dream house with!

BIZTECH CONSULT
Email:   Biztech05@yahoo.com                             WhatsApp or call :+2347066483964

we are expert in ; BUILDING CONSTRUCTION,LAND SURVEY & LANDSCAPING
Area of specialized:
 .SITE / PROJECT SUPERVISOR.
                  PROJECT CONSULTANT.
                     PROJECT MANAGER.

We charge at  friendly and reliable Rate.
        Call us today for any of your project.
You can also call for professional guide/ advice @ zero cost.Any time ,anywhere in country .We have more than 5 years working experience in the industry.

MISSION:  Management of resources,to achieve effective goals
VISION: Provision of Adequate & Reliable shelter.
          Your home convenience is assured.  God bless
Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by timesup234: 2:14am On Dec 27, 2019
KolaShangOne:

Is this for full house wiring?
Yes. For three bedroom with AC in every room. I didnt add the load wire. You can use 6mm, 16mm or 25mm as the case may be. The prices are 3k, 10k, 16k respectively

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lukkens: 6:58am On Dec 27, 2019
[quote author=timesup234 post=85249309] Yes. For three bedroom with AC in every room. I didnt add the load wire. You can use 6mm, 16mm or 25mm as the case may be. The prices are 3k, 10k, 16k respectively[/quote

Please are there single or 2/3 core cables.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:07am On Dec 27, 2019
timesup234:
Yes. For three bedroom with AC in every room. I didnt add the load wire. You can use 6mm, 16mm or 25mm as the case may be. The prices are 3k, 10k, 16k respectively

Are you saying
6mm single core copper cable is 3000
10mm single core copper cable is 10,000
16mm single core copper cable is 16,000.

All these will feed Distribution boards from changeover or cut out.

Pls don't dish out wrong information if you are not an engineer or experience electrician...

Have you done your calculation to know the right cable to be used. and do you know the price of Nigeria cable in the market?

Cc: Twinskenny, KolaShangOne

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by timesup234: 7:16am On Dec 27, 2019
topsy23:

Are you saying
6mm single core copper cable is 3000
10mm single core copper cable is 10,000
16mm single core copper cable is 16,000.

All these will feed Distribution boards from changeover or cut out.

Pls don't dish out wrong information if you are not an engineer or experience electrician...

Have you done your calculation to know the right cable to be used. and do you know the price of Nigeria cable in the market?

Cc: Twinskenny, KolaShangOne

If you want to steal say it I dont have time for rubbish. I have wired over 8 houses this year alone. The estimate i gave is accurate. For the 6mm the price I gave is for 3 coils. I just gave estimates for what will cover the others depending if your concrete pole is far from the house. I am talking about the cable to connect direct to the pole. 2.5mm cometstar is sold in Delta state for 6,000. I am not only an engineer i am the only honest person in the world. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2019
timesup234:
If you want to steal say it I dont have time for rubbish. I have wired over 8 houses this year alone. The estimate i gave is accurate. For the 6mm the price I gave is for 3 coils. I just gave estimates for what will cover the others depending if your concrete pole is far from the house. I am talking about the cable to connect direct to the pole. 2.5mm cometstar is sold in Delta state for 6,000. I am not only an engineer i am the only honest person in the world. Deal with it

Did I question your estimate? Am asking you if the price u gave is copper conductor or aluminium conductor. You said the 6mm is 3coils or 3-core, or are you referring to service wire
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 7:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Good day house.
I am a graduate architect here. I am in need of a job. I reside in Ibadan but can relocate.
I'm experienced in Construction as well.
In case u hav a job at hand for me kindly contact me on:
whatsapp: 08108408732.
uncleteeh@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:41am On Dec 27, 2019
timesup234:

Sorry to come back to this. the 2.5mm is for Socket, AC, cooker unit and water heater right.

Your 1.5mm will also be use for external wall light and fence too?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2019
topsy23:

Sorry to come back to this. the 2.5mm is for Socket, AC, cooker unit and water heater right.

Your 1.5mm will also be use for external wall light and fence too?

I’m not sure anybody will take him serious, he is a confused person.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 7:52am On Dec 27, 2019
rusep:

Thanks for your advice, I got it at about 1m naira. The wood work is starting tomorrow.

Glad I was of help. You can post the woodwork pic for us to see. Goodluck on the project!!!!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by timesup234: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2019
segzy14:

I’m not sure anybody will take him serious, he is a confused person.
segzy the old criminal. Giving out inflated quotation until I caught you and embarrassed you. I am confused because I won't allow you steal from people. I dare you to come out boldly and say 8 coils of 2.5mm/1.5mm in total won't wire a three bedroom house. I won't even bother replying that other idiot. You are all criminals but your game is up. People beware!

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2019
timesup234:
segzy the old criminal. Giving out inflated quotation until I caught you and embarrassed you. I am confused because I won't allow you steal from people. I dare you to come out boldly and say 8 coils of 2.5mm/1.5mm in total won't wire a three bedroom house. I won't even bother replying that other idiot. You are all criminals but your game is up. People beware!

Oga answer the questions I asked you. as a professional engineer and an experience electrician... If you can't answer that means you are just making mouth with no proof...

I won't say any negative word nor abuse you.. But still need answer to my questions if truely you have done it for so many clients.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nwigwemark, huzzman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.