Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4386953 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2020
Any 6tyres dump truck bucket not up to 4.5m long, 2.3m wide & 0.8m or 1m high can never give you a 15tons payload. Building construction is calculation base.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chekitaut:
For years we have being in for-front to enlighten, educating on proper delivery so that supplier do not rip u off, we will continue doing the best.

Note all 6tyres trucks from Abeokuta, Ibadan & Ijebu are 10tons design max payload is 11tons. But with us, our truck is designed for 16tons payload.

Humm! Funny enough

So out of over 200 trucks in ABEOKUTA,IBADAN, IJEBU, no one is up too 15tons but yours is 16tons?

Guess that's why you're always FAIL and DISAPPOINT pple which leads you scandal costumes.

Well keep it up

I knw God will save Nairalanders in order to fall into your trap!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
This checkitaut guy get mind oh. He is still in the business of cheating people. He must be unstoppable. Try shit with me or my own ..ogun ma fi eje we..

Olazzeedris:

Humm! Funny enough

So out of over 200 trucks in ABEOKUTA,IBADAN, IJEBU, no one is up too 15tons but yours is 16tons?

Guess that's why you're always FAIL and DISAPPOINT pple which leads you scandal costumes.

Well keep it up

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
This checkitaut guy get mind oh. He is still in the business of cheating people. He must be unstoppable.

Chekitaut:
You doing something wrong, reason we have collapsed building, this is one of the reason. When building materials failed standard & engineer cut coners to avoid high cumulative sum.

Let the world know is 10tons so bill of quantities & calculation will be correct.

Thanks, i mean no arm only educating.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2020
KIDfurniture:
This checkitaut guy get mind oh. He is still in the business of cheating people. He must be unstoppable.

Hv i cheated u? I think i hv not challenge your operations.Why go against my educating people. Is my field i know d rudiment in it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
Olazzeedris:

Humm! Funny enough

Well keep it up

Categorically i can tell you 5% or less of 6tyres truck in Abeokuta combine with Ibadan & Ijebu lift 15tons.

You know it. Present your weight bill.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chekitaut:
Categorically i can tell you 5% or less of 6tyres truck in Abeokuta combine with Ibadan & Ijebu lift 15tons.

You know it. Present your weight bill.

1 Question for you; Hw many 6tyre did you have?

2. When did you started doing supplying wrks?

3. Where's garage?

4. What's weight bill?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
Olazzeedris:

1 Question for you; Hw many 6tyre did you have?

2. When did you started doing supplying wrks?

3. Where's garage?

4. What's weight bill?

Google all the answers. If you base in Abeokuta you shld not have asked.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Chekitaut:
Google all the answers. If you base in Abeokuta you shld not have asked.

Smile!
Am sure you're only joking
Abi isn't tht 6tyre with you?
Rather
The withdrawal 10tyre?

See ile ti mo!
Morning doncome,� gah no time to help you!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2020
People who cheat have conscience. As your conscience speak to you because u do not know weight bill.

Say No to 10tons for 15tons

All issue u draw out is not related to your 10tons display for 15tons.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 5:37am On Jan 27, 2020
Well well , you cant cheat me .I get things done on my own . A 6tyres truck cant push more than 10tons that is if you even see a sincere person . 10tryes push up to 20tons only if it is scaled at the quarry site. Nigerians needs to be sanitized with spiritual hypo

Chekitaut:
Hv i cheated u? I think i hv not challenge your operations.Why go against my educating people. Is my field i know d rudiment in it

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Quickroofingpro: 6:54am On Jan 27, 2020
Do you need a free accurate measurement and quotations for your ROOFING projects? Kindly call / Watsapp on #08174884396
#quickroofingsystems.com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 27, 2020
Dear Gurus,
I have seen many walls decorated like this, what is it called?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Quickroofingpro: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2020
Do you need a free accurate measurement and quotations for your ROOFING projects? Kindly call / Watsapp on #08174884396

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2020
KIDfurniture:
Well well , you cant cheat me .I get things done on my own . A 6tyres truck cant push more than 10tons that is if you even see a sincere person . 10tryes push up to 20tons only if it is scaled at the quarry site. Nigerians needs to be sanitized with spiritual hypo

When you know this why ranting, if you don't know, my major failed delivery was due to availability of 15ton or 30tons truck. Majority truck & truck owner dont like 30tons haulage, this made me go for a complete 15tons truck that can serve me both ways.

For your information only me use Mercedes Benz truck in Abeokuta with 6tyres my bucket is big enough to lift 16tons+

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2020
Gud morning here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valentine87: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hello guys,

Please I need a constructive criticism of this attached floor drawing.

It’s a bungalow with 3 flats. (3,1 & 2).

Thanks

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mystockyear: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2020
can someone give me the prices of the following 2.5 Acho pipe galvanized

length of 2.5
length of 1.5
length of 3 quarter

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2020
Eco2580:
Dear Gurus,
I have seen many walls decorated like this, what is it called?
looks like textured coat applied with normal roller. a full picture of the building it was applied would give a better idea.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 6:40am On Jan 28, 2020
Valentine87:
Hello guys,

Thanks

Well, the architect must have gotten reasons for such design.
The recesses are too much, if the roof plan follows the floor plan shape respectively it will be difficult to construct.
Make sure d architect is also on site o.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valentine87: 9:16am On Jan 28, 2020
Ok thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 9:47am On Jan 28, 2020
Good day sir/ma. Do you want to beautify your house at thesame time prevent buglar/intruder from entering your house, or you need a temporary fence(with chain link)?? You will be glad you meet us...*
We sell and install at affordable price(within Nigeria).
��Electric fence-wire
��Barb wire
��Fence wire
��Razor wire
��panel mesh
��BRC mesh
��Binding wire(mild steal and galvanise)
e.t.c.

�Thanks for your patronage in advance...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Gooddoorman: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
I supply and distribute Aluminum wall cladding boards.
Good price
Large quantities- good discount

email : gdmbuildingsolutions@gmail.com
Phone; 08064631108

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mystockyear: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
any good interiors decorator in Ibadan .

pls quote me with contact details
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
mystockyear:
any good interiors decorator in Ibadan .

pls quote me with contact details
contact Mr perfect 0705 062 5269
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2020
Valentine87:
Hello guys,

Thanks

For the 3 bedroom
1) The door of ante room leading to the lobby should be closed. A visitor can have access to your bedroom while you are in living room without knowing
2) If I were him, I will remove all the block wall of dinning leading to the lobby. It will make the lobby have more illumination
3) The lobby is too long, it is not a face me and face you apartment.

For the 1 bedroom
1) You dont need a dinning for them. It is extra cost for you.

For the 2 bedroom
1) Dinning door should always open to kitchen direct and not a roundabout turning.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
gbadexy:

looks like textured coat applied with normal roller. a full picture of the building it was applied would give a better idea.
Ok.Sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mup4life: 11:44pm On Jan 28, 2020
[quote author=ArcToyin post=86190657]

Hello sir how much would it cost to get a full plan of a standard 3 bedroom and 2 self contain? I mean simple roof plan,all rooms ensuite and a simple but stylish exterior finishing
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valentine87: 5:32am On Jan 29, 2020
Thanks so much sir.

ArcToyin:

For the 3 bedroom
1) The door of ante room leading to the lobby should be closed. A visitor can have access to your bedroom while you are in living room without knowing
2) If I were him, I will remove all the block wall of dinning leading to the lobby. It will make the lobby have more illumination
3) The lobby is too long, it is not a face me and face you apartment.

For the 1 bedroom
1) You dont need a dinning for them. It is extra cost for you.

For the 2 bedroom
1) Dinning door should always open to kitchen direct and not a roundabout turning.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2020
Good morning, everyone. Can someone kindly assist in quoting the current prices of the listed materials for the woodworks of a 5 bedroom duplex in imo state. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) (1308) (1309) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.