Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4375888 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
topsy23:

Price of cables has gone up again
1.5mm 5400
2.5mm 8800
4mm 14500

They ve started applying 7.5% VAT

Let us use common sense
what was the price before the 7.5% VAT
Nigerian are very difficult people including me
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Aluminium window with burglary Or without burglary, enquiry today for your own building
Pls Call:08069609983 Or whatSapp
Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Aluminium window with burglary Or without burglary, enquiry today for your own building
Plus Call:08069609983 Or whatsapp
Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
GoodFaith:

Let us use common sense

Coleman also increase price twice within a week I was in their factory yesterday and was told the price has increase again because of price of copper in international market. All of them have using 7.5% VAT
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
A full duplex with bq, parking space, and exquisite designs located at the heart of Chevron drive, Lekki, Lagos. It has 5 bedrooms, 6 toilets and 6 bathrooms. Contact me through this WhatsApp link http:///2348136113444

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
GoodFaith:

What is the cost of the wooden face tiles
what is the szie
How many make sq meter

Sorry which of the wooden tiles exactly at you talking about
Do you mean this

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
ak22:

Tyford and cdk
Normal twyford is N21500
I don't deal on cdk bt if you want I can help get the price
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

Do you mean this
the second one
what is the size?
How many make up sq meter
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
GoodFaith:

the second one
what is the size?
How many make up sq meter

Price is 4700
2/½ is a sqm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tonysaint01: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

Do you mean this

Love this second tiles, it is beautiful very nice it, is that the last price....... Anyway let me talk to you on Whatsapp
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Pls for those who I have giving prices
Pls knw that this business and no matter even if I give you the last price you will still ask for discount so the prices am giving you is nt my last price there ar still room for negotiation in case
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

Price is 4700
2/½ is a sqm

just too cheap
Best of luck with your prices
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:
Pls for those who I have giving prices
Pls knw that this is business and no matter even if I give you the last price you will still ask for discount so the prices am giving you is nt my last price there are still room for negotiation in case cool cool cool cool

People don't need to play hide and seek with prices
Lot of you make it difficult to do business with you people
Nigerian people with star price 1.5m and end up doing it for 600k to 700k
money pass matter
crazy and Sad

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
GoodFaith:

People don't need to play hide and seek with prices
Lot of you make it difficult to do business with you people
Nigerian people with star price 1.5m and end up doing it for 600k to 700k
money pass matter
crazy and Sad

Sorry sir you mean
You mean price negotiationis nt suppose to be
I don't understand because when most times when I do last price that person will still say chief remove something so when I have given you last price what then do you want me to remove. Then if I say is the last price sir he will be like so you JST call this price and then stick on it

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tonysaint01:
Good evening good folks of this thread I greet you all.
I learnt I can solve the problem am having with the finishing of my building here.
I have a building I ask my cousin brother and an engineer to help me build because am nt with the country. since abt a year plus nw yet it nt yet completed, have been sending miloins and miloins naira still yet they ar still telling me stories collecting more money from me bt thank God atlist they AR in the finishing stage nw they AR in tiling, toilet, bathroom and kitchen accessories installation stage, Bt I have decided to come and finish the building my self so am within the county nw.

So I need somebody trustworthy that can supply me some of those( tiles, toilet, bathroom and kitchen accessories)
Pls drop you contact I will huk you up probably on whatsapp
hello good evening sir I deal with all you have mentioned I can supply you all sir, or u can still compare price sir, u can rich me with this https:///2347087953771
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 1:53am On Jan 23, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

Sorry sir you mean
You mean price negotiationis nt suppose to be
I don't understand because when most times when I do last price that person will still say chief remove something so when I have given you last price what then do you want me to remove. Then if I say is the last price sir he will be like so you JST call this price and then stick on it

Dude stop
If your prices is the best he/she will come back you
I am asking you to put the best price here
Let us all go price - if you beat other prices you win
No hide and seek

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 1:57am On Jan 23, 2020
DFAMEGUY11S:
hello good evening sir I deal with all you have mentioned I can supply you all sir, or u can still compare price sir, u can rich me with this https:///2347087953771

My friend put your prices and goods here
No hide and seek
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Sprumbaba: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2020
GoodFaith:

Let us use common sense
Is this for Nigerian Cable?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 6:53am On Jan 23, 2020
GoodFaith:

Dude stop
If your prices is the best he/she will come back you
I am asking you to put the best price here
Let us all go price - if you beat other prices you win
No hide and seek

Alright sir no problem
I will adjust to doing that
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Coleman, Nigerchin, Kabelmetal Purechem, Commestar, Cutix, are all Nigeria cables
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by heartlove(m): 9:28am On Jan 23, 2020
Good morning

Person2person
THANKS

In One plot of land how many set of 2 bedroom flat can i build on it

post=86023253]

kindly rephrase your question for better understanding[/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ajast(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2020
soakedaok:
HELLO PLEASE I NEED AN ENGINEER THAT CAN HELP ME BUILD MY HOUSE IN AJAH
Call Wondercast Construction on 08055223325 or visit www.wondercastconstruction.com , I build with international best practices. Based and operate in Ajah environs
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by allyrich(f): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Call us @allyval for your landscapping check siggy for contact
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Sprumbaba: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
topsy23:

Coleman, Nigerchin, Kabelmetal Purechem, Commestar, Cutix, are all Nigeria cables

Just bought a whole bunch and the pricing giving to me was way higher but cheaper than the one I bought early last year.

You once did my office light at Agidingbi.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Just bought a whole bunch and the pricing giving to me was way higher but cheaper than the one I bought early last year.

You once did my office light at Agidingbi.

Ohh my boss long time sir.
The new price is not smiling at all. We don't know what is going to happen next week
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
heartlove:

Good morning

Person2person
THANKS

In One plot of land how many set of 2 bedroom flat can i build on it

post=86023253]

kindly rephrase your question for better understanding

4 units of 2 bedroom flats will be okay on a full plot of land
(18m X 36m ) and there will still be enough parking area.

the design will determine the shape and orientation of the building. anything above 4 units will reduce the parking space and the astethics of the building.

Good Luck!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Put what you paid for the cables
What did you pay for 10mm?
Please
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Sprumbaba: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
GoodFaith:

Put what you paid for the cables
What did you pay for 10mm?
Please

This is what I paid this week:

1.5mm - N6,000
2.5mm - N9,300
4mm - N14,300
6mm - N23,000
10mm - N37,000
16mm - N52,000

Add 7.5% VAT grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sprumbaba:

1.5mm - N6,000
2.5mm - N9,300
4mm - N14,300
6mm - N23,000
10mm - N37,000
16mm - N52,000

Add 7.5% VAT grin grin

Thank you boss for these. Some people Don;t believe the price of cables have changed
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sprumbaba:

1.5mm - N6,000
2.5mm - N9,300

4mm - N14,300
6mm - N23,000
10mm - N37,000
16mm - N52,000

Add 7.5% VAT grin grin

Thanks, I got it
just place order to see if the dude will accept the price he gave me January 21
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by khadii1: 4:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
khadii1:
Good afternoon engineers
Please help review this quotations for Caracas. quotes are for iron and carpenter. Thank you

I feel worried about the weight though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1300) (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amosaloud(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.