Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4375818 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by durojim007: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good evening Sir/Ma,

How much is 20 ton sharp sand going to Eleko in Ibeju-Lekki
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good afternoon house

Any idea on the following cost?

Sharp Sand 4*20 tons
Granite 4*30 tons
16mm reinforcement
10mm reinforcement
Binding wire
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KIDfurniture(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Price for purechem and Coleman is still normal in ibadan ..

GoodFaith:

Let us use common sense
what was the price before the 7.5% VAT
Nigerian are very difficult people including me

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
topsy23:

Coleman, Nigerchin, Kabelmetal Purechem, Commestar, Cutix, are all Nigeria cables

Brother, please can you assist with quotation for a 4 bedroom wiring
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Person2person:

4 units of 2 bedroom flats will be okay on a full plot of land
(18m X 36m ) and there will still be enough parking area.

the design will determine the shape and orientation of the building. anything above 4 units will reduce the parking space and the astethics of the building.

Good Luck!

You are very correct. Am almost rounding up of same design on a plot. The client was trying to add miniflats to the four units of 2 bd, at the end of the day, it is going to look awkward.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
durojim007:
Good evening Sir/Ma,

How much is 20 ton sharp sand going to Eleko in Ibeju-Lekki

I can do for you #45,000
You can dm!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=davodyguy post=86050491]Good afternoon house

Any idea on the following cost?

Sharp Sand 4*20 tons
Granite 4*30 tons
16mm reinforcement
10mm reinforcement
Binding wire

Area in Lagos ?
Because charges varies
Eg;
AJAH
30 granite = 150 to 170
20 Sharp sand =40 t0 45
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by davodyguy: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=Olazzeedris post=86056483][/quote]
Ogudu
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 12:54am On Jan 24, 2020
KIDfurniture:

My brother I know
People playing games

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:35am On Jan 24, 2020
PRICE LIST OF ROOFING SHEET IN NIGERIA SEE HERE >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

Types of Roofing Sheets in Nigeria & Their Prices (2019) >> https://nigerianprice.com/types-of-roofing-sheets-in-nigeria-their-prices/

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) >> https://www.nairaland.com/4765255/see-photos-house-warming-ceremony

Just in case you want to avoid falling into hands of artisans. You can contact your suppliers directly. See an important information here
MUST READ FOR ALL
READ HERE ����
https://naijalocals.com.ng/the-price-you-pay-for-looking-for-cheap-things/

The Collection Sample Of Stone Coated Roofing Tile For Your Building
See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2020
Good morning all in this great house. Please who has used Royal Ceramics product before.
How good is their Tiles.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tevanso(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2020
ChiefSupplier55:

Sorry abt that
Maybe I will do that next time
The tiles are 3900 per-square (Spanish tiles) 60by60
The door is 1.6m, it copper door
Well the wc are of different prices
please how durable is Royal Ceramic tiles
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:35am On Jan 24, 2020
Muyi002:

Brother, please can you assist with quotation for a 4 bedroom wiring

No Problem sir, Send me the drawing via whatsapp 08033643191
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olatunji67POP(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2020
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP artworks and designs.

Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordablefees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:07062567817 or 08090945484

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kenosym(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2020
Kenosym:

Good morning Segzy, and thanks for this post to warn innocent clients who wants to do genuine business with Vendors here on nairaland from falling prey of the fraudster, Chekitaut. Unfortunately, I had fallen prey already before your post became very clear. I first saw your post when I was about entering business with chekitaut, but at that point, so many still considered him genuine, and you too harsh and being too quick to come online to paint him black for a failed delivery which could have happened due to unforeseen circumstances. So I considered your issue with him as a temporary set back he can quickly correct, little did I know it was deeply rooted in his nature.
I imported a Howo truck from China an gave this guy to manage on 24th October 2019. Although the truck had an accident when an amature was moving it to another terminal for clearing, hence he had to tow it to his base. I paid for the towing, transferred a lot of money to him to fix it, and for more than a month and half this guy keep saying that he was repairing the truck to bring it to the standard he wants, to ensure it will be reliable for his use. The money I sent for the repair of the truck was within the first 2 weeks from 24th October, and those repairs were clear and the parts receipted. For the next one month, he kept claiming he didn't want to bother me, and that he's shouldering the expenses for the repair to bring the truck to his standard, always insisting the truck hasn't started working.
Finally, he accepted the truck started working on 9th of December, and that he would pay me on 13th since our agreement is on weekly payment. He also confirmed to me at the end of that week that the truck worked very well that week but gave no reason why he didn't pay me on Friday as the agreement stipulated. By evening of Monday 16th, of the following week, he picked my call and said he was going home and would pay when he got home. By Tuesday I called and told him to move my truck to Lagos from Abeokuta so another person can take it over, that I was fed up with his lies. That was the last I heard from the guy even as I write. Most time his number doesn't go, sometimes it does without him picking. I've sent WhatsApp and he isn't responding, I've also noticed he stop visiting nairaland.
I was concerned that something might have happened to him, maybe one of his debtors arrested him, until I called segzy this morning and he confirmed he mistakenly picked his call 2days ago thinking he was a client waiting for him for delivery. Hence, I decided to take an action by warning other prospective innocent clients from falling prey to this fraudster. I sure will further follow up by sending the Police/EFCC after him to retrieve my truck and all he owe me.

Its indeed a horrible experience but one that comes with doing business in Nigeria, I hope I don't get involve with this kind of fellow again.

With great relief I took back my truck yesterday without involving any force, no police nor gentlemen of the EFCC. This has been the most important thing to me. I appreciate everyone on this forum for their support and kind words.
My most indebt appreciation is to Rotech77 for his relentless effort to ensure we settle this issue amicably. Sir, your kind rarely exist in this part of the world. Spending your time, comfort, money on calls etc. to mediate between persons you knew not from Adam, just so peace will reign and not for any gain, is exemplary. The Lord bless you and grant you peace on every side.

@chekitaut, I truly wish you well in your endeavors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kenosym:

With great relief I took back my truck yesterday without involving any force, no police nor gentlemen of the EFCC. This has been the most important thing to me. I appreciate everyone on this forum for their support and kind words.
My most indebt appreciation is to Rotech77 for his relentless effort to ensure we settle this issue amicably. Sir, your kind rarely exist in this part of the world. Spending your time, comfort, money on calls etc. to mediate between persons you knew not from Adam, just so peace will reign and not for any gain, is exemplary. The Lord bless you and grant you peace on every side.

congrats sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by saydfact(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
khadii1:
Good afternoon engineers
Please help review this quotations for Caracas. quotes are for iron and carpenter. Thank you

The floor is too low (foundation)
Its better to increase it now, than later...

Goodluck
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kenosym:

Congratulations
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by khadii1: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
saydfact:

The floor is too low (foundation)
Its better to increase it now, than later...

Goodluck

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bankyshinani(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
KolaShangOne:

This is an estimate.
You will need 30pcs of 3x4, 20pcs of 2x6, 250pcs of 2x4, 200pcs of 2x3, 250pcs of 2x2.
ok thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olazzeedris(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
davodyguy:

Ogudu

Granite 160k
Sharp sand 48k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dennis3D:

Waiting for a response to this
you can check our tread sir but it from 3000 upward depends on your design
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bankyshinani:

wow!!!...hope this is not too much o

Sorry that quote was for the steptiles guy Umar.....

Reduce both 2x4 and 2x3 by 50 pcs each
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
how much will you do full china truck of plaster sand to Lekki axis?

Olazzeedris:

Granite 160k
Sharp sand 48k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Moda1: 7:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please . I need encouragement as fear Dey catch me small as I’m thinking of starting a 4 block of flat comprising of 3 bedroom up and 2 bedroom down on a half plot of land . The land is shared between me and someone who has already built same in it .
As a woman building is like a terrain meant for men but despite all we still brave it somehow
I don’t hv much money now but I will like to know if I want to do the foundation given that the land is not swampy what might be the cost and also if I want to get to decking level what cost should I expect .
Pls give me idea on this as My mind wan blow with fear of the unknown .
Thank u
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
topsy23:

Price of cables has gone up again
1.5mm 5400
2.5mm 8800
4mm 14500

They ve started applying 7.5% VAT

I actually wanted to invest money in buying these wires when it was 4500 for 1.5mm.

Always knew it would go up
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
KIDfurniture:

Lol. It's most likely not original. One of the biggest guys in Salvation (f***y) told me his coleman is not original.

I couldn't even spot the difference. So it's better to buy or pick up from the factory
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
tevanso:
please how durable is Royal Ceramic tiles

Royal tiles is one of the best Nigerian tiles so
It also very durable it has good quality
But nt to compare with China or Spanish
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ak22(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
KIDfurniture:

Even in Akure . I bought some today
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
ak22:
Even in Akure . I but some today
Can you tell us the price in Akure
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ak22(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
topsy23:

Can you tell us the price in Akure

Purechem
1.5 #5500
2.5# 6500
4mm 13000
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by azikiweironsi(m): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2020
Anybody with the price of Wrekline wires please including the size. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: twinskenny(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.