Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1763) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4377447 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
siralos135:
Testimony Time

Words fail me to express my gratitude to Gbadexy for being a shining light in the midst of the darkness I have seen from suppliers and artisans throughout my period of building my house.

I had watched and followed his comments for over two years.He supplied me basecoats and paints from lagos to Minna.He offered to share the tranportation cost with me by 50% and gave me extra base coats.
When there was a delay,he assured me of getting another supply if that one failed.When I eventually got the Painting material ,he introduced a painter who managed the paints and even developed a different colour from to give my house the uniqueness we never expected.
Thank you Gbadexy!!!
My God will surprise you and very soon too.

Worthy of Mention is Saydfact!
Always a phone call away answering questions and giving counsel.You have become more than an online friend sir, You are a brother!
We never walk alone....

Topsy23
He supplied all my electrical materials without issues.
He is someone I can always recommend.

Rotech77
You are one of a kind sir.
Even though I couldn't eventually use his service due to constraints beyond me, he answers my questions promptly.
I am sure we will still do things together very soon.

Michilin
My water tank stand is standing beautifully done because of your counsel.You told me things to look at for and how to bargain properly.
It worked!!!
Thank you so much

Saturday, 14th of November 2020, a journey that started over 3 years ago became a reality as i moved into into my 3 bedroom bungalow.

To all the elders in the house, I say a very Thank You!!!
Keep teaching us,we are learning!!!

On to the next one......by God's grace!

Congratulations... It's the Lord's doing.... I hope you are not a civil servant?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
siralos135:
Testimony Time

Words fail me to express my gratitude to Gbadexy for being a shining light in the midst of the darkness I have seen from suppliers and artisans throughout my period of building my house.

I had watched and followed his comments for over two years.He supplied me basecoats and paints from lagos to Minna.He offered to share the tranportation cost with me by 50% and gave me extra base coats.
When there was a delay,he assured me of getting another supply if that one failed.When I eventually got the Painting material ,he introduced a painter who managed the paints and even developed a different colour from to give my house the uniqueness we never expected.
Thank you Gbadexy!!!

Always a phone call away answering questions and giving counsel.You have become more than an online friend sir, You are a brother!
We never walk alone....

Topsy23

Rotech77
Even though I couldn't eventually use his service due to constraints beyond me, he answers my questions promptly.

Michilin
My water tank stand is standing beautifully done because of your counsel.You told me things to look at for and how to bargain properly.
It worked!!!
Thank you so much

Saturday, 14th of November 2020, a journey that started over 3 years ago became a reality as i moved into into my 3 bedroom bungalow.

Congratulations sir. Glad to hear glowing reports on our able in-house professionals.
This is the beginning of many more to come sir and it usher you peace, progress and tranquility.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 9:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
QSFemi:
What do you want to have me do boss?

I want to find out the cost of a report on a semi detached two bed and one bed.

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
ArcToyin:

Wow. Am commending him highly. May his good name not be soiled.
Amin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:18pm On Nov 17, 2020
factorsp:
Good evening all

Please what is the price as at today for Aluminium Longspan 0.55mm (Traffic Black)

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
It's really nice we are beginning to hear positive testimonies from people who never met suppliers before consummating transactions.

To all our able vendors, suppliers and professionals, please continue the good work.

God will reward you abundantly. Amen

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Jasobry:

Congratulations... It's the Lord's doing.... I hope you are not a civil servant?

grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
twinskenny:
Call us for

Electrical, Cctv, Audio system, electric fence..

Check our thread for various ongoing projects

https://www.nairaland.com/5681155/electrical-audio-system-cctv-fire/36#96033467
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
siralos135:
Testimony Time

Thank you Gbadexy!!!

We never walk alone....

Topsy23

Rotech77

Michilin
It worked!!!
Thank you so much

Wow!!! Am happy for you boss. God bless you sir. Minna is far I would have come for the house warming. Though I was posted and served in Niger State during my NYSC days.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=money121 post=96153247][/quote]

Boss weldone sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by factorsp: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
[quote author=money121 post=96153247][/quote]

Thanks a lot
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Joe4lv(m): 12:06am On Nov 18, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]

Hello professionals in this great thread, can someone help me critique this floor plan for a 4 bedroom bungalow.

Thank you.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 12:25am On Nov 18, 2020
Please send me the drawings boss.

EgunMogaji2:

I want to find out the cost of a report on a semi detached two bed and one bed.

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Oodua25: 1:19am On Nov 18, 2020
If you are an installer of parapets, please leave your telephone number here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:40am On Nov 18, 2020
siralos135:
Testimony Time

Thank you Gbadexy!!!

We never walk alone....

Topsy23

Rotech77

Michilin
It worked!!!
Thank you so much

I'm happy to help. Enjoy your new title. Oga landlord

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 4:55am On Nov 18, 2020
siralos135:
Testimony Time

Thank you Gbadexy!!!

We never walk alone....

Topsy23

Rotech77

Michilin
It worked!!!
Thank you so much

Congratulations bro. God bless your new abode
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2020
siralos135:
Testimony Time

Thank you Gbadexy!!!

We never walk alone....

Topsy23

Rotech77

Michilin
It worked!!!
Thank you so much

Congratulations, good things shall locate all of us Amen.
We will definitely have deal next time.
Don’t forget to send us house warming Hennessy ooo.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2020
is s/he not supposed to do electrical cabling before PoP? Just wondering.

topsy23:

In order
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Oodua25:

If you are an installer of parapets, please leave your telephone number here.

where are you located sir?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Omonjoe:
Hello all, could someone help me check if the following order of work will be ok for my project:

Plastering

POP

Windows

Doors

Tiling

Electrical Cabling

Land Scapping

Painting

Look good BUT if you are using wooden doors, make sure you do your tiling 1st then install your door leaf
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2020
rotecch77:

Look good BUT if you are using wooden doors, make sure you do your tiling 1st then install your door leaf

What's the reason please
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by yinkaoke(f): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Good morning great people, please which one is land scapping in the stages of building, when is it done and how please?

quote author=Abolarin91 post=96140056]Windows, doors and electrical cabling(conduit) before plastering.[/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:32am On Nov 18, 2020
megacontrol:
is s/he not supposed to do electrical cabling before PoP? Just wondering.

Cabling should come first before POP
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2020
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos(T&C applies) .

12v 200a ..... N15,000
12v 150a.......N11,000
12v 100a.......N7,500
2v 500a.......N5,500

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver .

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lukkens: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2020
p.o.p expert in the house,

please how much do you charge for p.o.p ceiling installation per sqm with and without materials?

Thanks in advance[/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 10:13am On Nov 18, 2020
Good news about cement is that Lafarge has started production again and we will be having surplus in no time..

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by westliver: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Westliver Enterprise Our Services Are: Paints Production, Screeding And Painting Phone: 07088547073, 07051934963 Location: Portharcourt, Nigeria
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by westliver: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2020
Westliver Enterprise Our Services Are: Paints Production, Screeding And Painting Phone: 07088547073, 07051934963
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Yety96: 10:23am On Nov 18, 2020
Please, I need brick designs for wall and floor stamp services.

And please I need recommendations for reliable brick layer in sango axis.

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2020
KolaShangOne:
Good news about cement is that Lafarge has started production again and we will be having surplus in no time..
Nigeria is difficult to predict man! Price increases rarely decrease, I am very sure the price will never reduce to ₦2550 we got it early October.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Good morning...
Building compound like; paving stone, stamped concrete, flowers(greens)...
yinkaoke:
Good morning great people, please which one is land scapping in the stages of building, when is it done and how please?

quote author=Abolarin91 post=96140056]Windows, doors and electrical cabling(conduit) before plastering.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (1760) (1761) (1762) (1763) (1764) (1765) (1766) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Prinzton(m), Godisgreatest1 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.