Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4443482 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2020
One4me:

Just keep being yourself, Bro.
Money comes and go.
Success comes and go

Only CHARACTER, stays with a man, all his life.
It defines who we are.

But that is a lesson that takes time to understand. undecided

PS: I am just curious, has anyone heard from Hajj M in recent times?
If anyone has contacted him in recent times, l just noticed his absence, so l asked after him.
Hajji is very much fine sir. I still communicated with him a couple of days ago.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AlphaDigitals: 11:10pm On Nov 30, 2020
Leezah:
Are the paperwork complete
yeah

Can you pls chat me or maybe call
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Next is painting.

Medium Silver

Mission accomplished.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2020
Dijita:
Question for the expert in the house. If I bought a land in Ekiti or Ondo state and the seller have a registered survey. Do I have to do another survey or can I apply for change of name/ownership

Please anyone with an answer for my question?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Mission accomplished.

Mission well accomplished.

Looks the part. Nice. Most times, we don't need all that elaborate design to make a statement of sophistication. Keeping it simple state the concept more.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 12:15am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy new month...we shall rejoice till the end in good health and safety. Amen
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy new month all.

Great and wonderful blessings ahead.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:21am On Dec 01, 2020
Good morning everyone. Kindly join me on my thread as I try to replicate this gate for our own oga Valencia2012. Egunmogaji2 had it for sale and he loved it. Attached pictures are as follows.

The sample

The materials I got same yesterday after he made deposit.

Materials used are as follows

2.5mm chaka plate pan

4mm 2½" angle iron

4mm 50 by 50 wrought iron

1.5mm 1" pipe.

Others are mostly insignificant

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 1:26am On Dec 01, 2020
Gud morning here, and happy new months of December, we shall witness more in good health in Jesus name,
And happy birthday to adedward

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:28am On Dec 01, 2020
Adedward:
gud morning here, happy new month of December, we shall withnes more in gud health in Jesus name,

And happy birthday to me adedward,
happy birthday to you boss

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 1:30am On Dec 01, 2020
michlins:
happy birthday to you boss
thanks sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:57am On Dec 01, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Mission accomplished.
this is a beautiful work but for future reference and safety, ensure you use 1½" flat bar to run across the place where the two gates meet. This will ensure that an intruder doesn't have access to run his tools across the keys.

That small gap you see will be enough for a saw blade to pass and that leaves the key vulnerable to attack. We do these things not to stop thieves but at least to suffer them before they get access to our property

12 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 2:02am On Dec 01, 2020
One4me:

I hope you also remember that not too long ago, you were here, asking for information, help and tutelage?
Did anyone owe you, when they provided answers that helped you? undecided undecided
You cannot aprobate and reprobate, at the same time.

Anyway, like they say, "Danger over, God forgotten". undecided
Nutin do you, my brother, you are certainly missing a lot.
Yes Sir, I do ask for clarifications here and it's a privilege when I get those issues clarified by experts and homeowners, not my right. Of course, I'm aware of the reason why the thread was created in the first place and what it aimed to achieve.
How can one justify the unwarranted criticism and name-calling targeted at a young man and his business?
Is he the culprit in this discourse? No.
He is one of the most patronized here. Has he ever been accused of fraud or found inflating measurements by any of his clients? No. So why the dragging?
Yes, we expected much more from him when the issue was raised but the name calling is very unnecessary. Someone said he won't give him his job. That's his own way of getting back at him and nobody had any issue with that. His decision, his project,his money.
I will never be a party to spoiling other peoples legitimate hustle.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abraolas1: 2:28am On Dec 01, 2020
GoodFaith:
If you read some cost projection here
U will be discourage from building a house

No Cap .... you said it all ... Don't know why People like to gain all thier Money from just one client ..... Forgetting the Power of Networking that one client can offer you if you do the work with a reasonable amount

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abraolas1: 2:30am On Dec 01, 2020
michlins:
Good morning everyone. Kindly join me on my thread as I try to replicate this gate for our own oga Valencia2012. Egunmogaji2 had it for sale and he loved it. Attached pictures are as follows.

The sample

The materials I got same yesterday after he made deposit.

Materials used are as follows

2.5mm chaka plate pan

4mm 2½" angle iron

4mm 50 by 50 wrought iron

1.5mm 1" pipe.

Others are mostly insignificant

link to your thread

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 2:52am On Dec 01, 2020
One4me:

I hope you also remember that not too long ago, you were here, asking for information, help and tutelage?
Did anyone owe you, when they provided answers that helped you? undecided undecided
You cannot aprobate and reprobate, at the same time.

Anyway, like they say, "Danger over, God forgotten". undecided
Nutin do you, my brother, you are certainly missing a lot.
I really dont understand why you said that I'm missing a lot because I'll rather say that I've gained a lot, as far as this thread is concerned.
I gained so much that I was motivated to proceed on another kobo kobo project with minimal questions here unlike I did not too long ago.
Last time, i spent 15m naira on a project that I was billed to spend 17+. Really grateful to professionals and fellow homeowners here.
With your tutelage and free guidance, peole like me without prior knowledge in your field can now understand the basic principles and it's helping us in our kobo kobo projects. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:38am On Dec 01, 2020
Muyi002:

I was straining my eyes to see what you actually cancelled in this picture. That was our chat in September bro. angry cheesy kiss

grin

You’re right bro!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mup4life: 3:43am On Dec 01, 2020
Marvhyx:

No I haven’t, I will that when I get home from my trip. Here are the quotations below
pls what is the height of this kingpost?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:44am On Dec 01, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Mission accomplished.

Nice.

If I change my gate after seeing your design, does it mean I’m a copycat?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:46am On Dec 01, 2020
omanzo02:

They comes in varieties depending where u want to mount them, on the ground, walls(for small space or garden), suspended and collapsible etc. Very useful on a chill sit out day and hangout with pals

Lovely. Thanks for sharing
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 3:56am On Dec 01, 2020
n3xt:

Nice.

If I change my gate after seeing your design, does it mean I’m a copycat?

Emi nko? I’m the original copycatter cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 4:00am On Dec 01, 2020
michlins:
this is a beautiful work but for future reference and safety, ensure you use 1½" flat bar to run across the place where the two gates meet. This will ensure that an intruder doesn't have access to run his tools across the keys.

That small gap you see will be enough for a saw blade to pass and that leaves the key vulnerable to attack. We do these things not to stop thieves but at least to suffer them before they get access to our property

You’re right about that but it’s there grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 4:05am On Dec 01, 2020
MrOkenwa:

I really dont understand why you said that I'm missing a lot because I'll rather say that I've gained a lot, as far as this thread is concerned.
I gained so much that I was motivated to proceed on another kobo kobo project with minimal questions here unlike I did not too long ago.
Last time, i spent 15m naira on a project that I was billed to spend 17+. Really grateful to professionals and fellow homeowners here.
With your tutelage and free guidance, peole like me without prior knowledge in your field can now understand the basic principles and it's helping us in our kobo kobo projects. Thank you

Similar for me too Sir.

I asked limited questions when I started developing my micro estate. Not because I knew it all but because selfless thread leaders like Spyder880, Aventures, Brabus, Skimanski, KolaShangOne, AbdulWastecx and many others have impacted knowledge on here.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 4:08am On Dec 01, 2020
Adedward:
Gud morning here, and happy new months of December, we shall witness more in good health in Jesus name,

Happy birthday Chief. Mine was yesterday grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 4:11am On Dec 01, 2020
diordaves:

Mission well accomplished.

Looks the part. Nice. Most times, we don't need all that elaborate design to make a statement of sophistication. Keeping it simple state the concept more.

Thank you Sir.

I really like the transformation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Marvhyx: 4:11am On Dec 01, 2020
Mup4life:
pls what is the height of this kingpost?
20ft
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:16am On Dec 01, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Emi nko? I’m the original copycatter cheesy

I’ll do it too.

Interested persons should dm for more details.

Gate only 200k

Gate with Centurion Automatic Gate Opener - 400k (working perfectly, buy and customize your own remote N10k pere)

Additional features
- 5m gear rack installed
- Centurion gate roller installed

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 4:18am On Dec 01, 2020
Adedward:
Happy birthday chief. More fruitful years ahead bro.
My casement windows oo grin. Need them earlier than scheduled.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:29am On Dec 01, 2020
Badgers14:

Oga mi, what's the difference between a seat and a bench? grin

grin

One is a seat while the other is a bench.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 4:29am On Dec 01, 2020
n3xt:

I’ll do it too.

Interested persons should dm for more details.

Gate only 200k

Gate with Centurion Automatic Gate Opener - 400k (working perfectly, buy and customize your own remote N10k pere)

Additional features
- 5m gear rack installed
- Centurion gate roller installed

I sold mine on Twitter.

I can’t wait to see your new design.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MrOkenwa(m): 4:33am On Dec 01, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Similar for me too Sir.

I asked limited questions when I started developing my micro estate. Not because I knew it all but because selfless thread leaders like Spyder880, Aventures, Brabus, Skimanski, KolaShangOne, AbdulWastecx and many others have impacted knowledge on here.
That's it Sir. And the good thing is that you're always responsive too, when people seek your opinion. There are many things to learn from your posts here and of cos, your thread on your micro estate. More blessings sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:46am On Dec 01, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I sold mine on Twitter.

I can’t wait to see your new design.

Twitter? That’s nice!

My new design? Me that I’m confused already. It’d be something in between ancient and modern.

I’m 100% certain it’d be horizontal slat + wrought iron design. I intend to lower the fence too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) (1802) ... (3678) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rotecch77(m), Skydivine and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.