Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4380878 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2020
n3xt:

It’s possible! Nothing is impossible.

Jesus do not have mega-auditorium and private jet like most pastors today. Yet, he’s Greatest-Of-All-Time.
Thanks egbon mi
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2020
money121:

Haters Google is your friend
tongue tongue tongue
hate You NO
n3xt "We are guided by our moral compass.""
I have close to 30 year in technology from Insurance company to IBM to Bank to government

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
n3xt:

Jesus do not have mega-auditorium and private jet like most pastors today. Yet, he’s Greatest-Of-All-Time.

I hardly recommend people on Nairaland but it’s different with money121 despite the fact that we’ve never had any previous interaction or transaction.

Consistency over the years is his (money121) biggest strength.

Whether Oyedepo can preach from cover to cover doesn’t make him assistant Jesus grin

money121 may not have the gift of gab but he’s a master in this game.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

You know what is sad
I was going to send somebody to him two week ago

Please do not let this argument get in between a business cum friendship relationship.
That which you intended to do from your heart kindly do. It's a show of goodwill from one gentleman to another.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
GoodFaith:

hate You NO
I have close to 30 year in technology from Insurance company to IBM to Bank to government

Peele tongue
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2020
twinskenny:
grin cheesy
Cruise tongue tongue
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2020
twinskenny:

For your electrical, Cctv, whole house audio system, electric fence.. call us 08051355133

Check this thread for our ongoing projects

https://www.nairaland.com/5681155/electrical-audio-system-cctv-fire/40#96570916

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
money121:

Peele tongue

Wisdom wink

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
Let’s digress

Here’s something I’m working on this coming weekend. “Think Different”

By the way it’s not a bibeli and neither is it for the majority.

I just feel like doing cosmetic repairs and upgrades in my compound.
This is a kobokobo diy project. Not for the big boys grin

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
[quote author=twinskenny post=96596680][/quote]
Tested ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2020
money121:

Tested ok

Thanks chief
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
One4me:

CHARACTER is not something you drop, peel-off and pick up, like a piece of Shirt!
I am not about whether he was dragged into the conversation or whether the did a job for the person complaining, l am about how he responded, in a charged situation.
That is where your Character comes-in, as someone who renders service to others for a living.
There are many, many Service Providers here, who have been in the same position as he is, but they did not react the way he did.
He can still make his point, rebuff the 'attack' on his person (if that is the way he sees it), while still maintaining a high level of courtesy and decorum.
I remember that @Chekitaut has been called out the same way, about six years ago and he was the first person who show-cased the different tricks of Sand/Granite suppliers, and he keeps doing so. (Yoodi, Ashewo, Tanshee, etc grin ).
If you are an authority in a certain line of business, it is expected that when issues of integrity are raised in your line of business, you will rise-up to the occasion and speak out, clearly enlighten people about how they can navigate the various tricks, not insult them because you are angry.

I dont want to mention names but do you think someone like @gbadexy would have called one of us here "Eeleribu", jus because he was dragged or drawn?
Other providers who have done same include the Cable seller (AlCopacetic, not heard of him for some time now, Rotech has done it, Endiasami has done it, etc )

Like l said, the True Character of a person is not known, until they are in one of those situations that would either bring out the beast in them or the Angel in them.
Human management is very important, if you want to go far in business.
Be Angry, but DO NOT SIN. undecided Even after people cautioned him, he still continues to respond in the same manner, days after.
#IComeInPeace.

BTW: I used the words "Nice and Evil", in the same sentence, to show contrast, both words are not meant to be understood and interpreted at face value.
Also, if you go to one of my previous posts, you would see where l recommended him and he appreciated it, so dont think l fall into the category of those who have a beef with him.
Other People are your Mirror, they see what you wont see in yourself and it is through them that you see yourself.
He can take this as a learning experience, to improve his personality or he can take offense and pick enemies, it is his choice.
I wanted to comment on their exchange but I changed my mind so as not to seem to play to gallery or advice someone who's method of operation seems to work for him so I just carry my own load on my head.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
gbadexy:

I wanted to comment on their exchange but I changed my mind so as not to seem to play to gallery or advice someone who's method of operation seems to work for him so I just carry my own load on my head.
God no Go shame Us
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
n3xt:
Let’s digress

na seat be this one?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 300wayne: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
dears is it possible to have 1 unit of 1bedroom ( bedroom, living room, dinning, kitchen,toilet and bath) and 1self contain attached (1room, kitchen, toilet and bath ) on a 60ft x 30ft land .....with provision for small space ( say for water tank , sinking of well ecetera) .......please shear if you have a sketch plan of such structure in ur archive.......thanks

Cc rotecch77
saydfact
abdulwastecx
mufutau55
spyder880
atimadesign

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2020
zuraking:
na seat be this one?

Na outdoor concrete bench

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Badgers14: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
n3xt:

Oga mi, what's the difference between a seat and a bench? grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyi002(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2020
n3xt:

I hardly recommend people on Nairaland but it’s different with money121 despite the fact that we’ve never had any previous interaction or transaction.

Consistency over the years is his (money121) biggest strength.

Whether Oyedepo can preach from cover to cover doesn’t make him assistant Jesus grin

money121 may not have the gift of gab but he’s a master in this game.

I was straining my eyes to see what you actually cancelled in this picture. That was our chat in September bro. angry cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by zuraking(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2020
n3xt:

nice one

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2020
money121:

God no Go shame Us
Truth, i like your method ooo, u saw the future & you not ready to be bench now.

Ori e wa n'be daku...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2020
Chekitaut:
Truth, i like your method ooo, u saw the future & you not ready to be bench now.

Ori e wa n'be daku...
Abi ooo wetin man Go do brother mi
Have you read this thread about money121

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing

No be them type tongue tongue
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by One4me: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2020
MrOkenwa:

Maybe there's something I'm missing here. No roofer or any other professional here owes anyone any form of tutelage, free consultation or free service.
Yes, we have professionals that have been doing that here and we're very grateful to all of them.

I hope you also remember that not too long ago, you were here, asking for information, help and tutelage?
Did anyone owe you, when they provided answers that helped you? undecided undecided
You cannot aprobate and reprobate, at the same time.

Anyway, like they say, "Danger over, God forgotten". undecided
Nutin do you, my brother, you are certainly missing a lot.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by pussiboner: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2020
money121:

Ook am sorry then grin grin
Go for cameron Zinc ooo

Probably too dumb to know who requested for Cameroon Zinc undecided

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2020
One4me:

CHARACTER is not something you drop, peel-off and pick up, like a piece of Shirt!
I am not about whether he was dragged into the conversation or whether the did a job for the person complaining, l am about how he responded, in a charged situation.
That is where your Character comes-in, as someone who renders service to others for a living.
There are many, many Service Providers here, who have been in the same position as he is, but they did not react the way he did.
He can still make his point, rebuff the 'attack' on his person (if that is the way he sees it), while still maintaining a high level of courtesy and decorum.
I remember that @Chekitaut has been called out the same way, about six years ago and he was the first person who show-cased the different tricks of Sand/Granite suppliers, and he keeps doing so. (Yoodi, Ashewo, Tanshee, etc grin ).
If you are an authority in a certain line of business, it is expected that when issues of integrity are raised in your line of business, you will rise-up to the occasion and speak out, clearly enlighten people about how they can navigate the various tricks, not insult them because you are angry.

I dont want to mention names but do you think someone like @gbadexy would have called one of us here "Eeleribu", jus because he was dragged or drawn?
Other providers who have done same include the Cable seller (AlCopacetic, not heard of him for some time now, Rotech has done it, Endiasami has done it, etc )

Like l said, the True Character of a person is not known, until they are in one of those situations that would either bring out the beast in them or the Angel in them.
Human management is very important, if you want to go far in business.
Be Angry, but DO NOT SIN. undecided Even after people cautioned him, he still continues to respond in the same manner, days after.
#IComeInPeace.

BTW: I used the words "Nice and Evil", in the same sentence, to show contrast, both words are not meant to be understood and interpreted at face value.
Also, if you go to one of my previous posts, you would see where l recommended him and he appreciated it, so dont think l fall into the category of those who have a beef with him.
Other People are your Mirror, they see what you wont see in yourself and it is through them that you see yourself.
He can take this as a learning experience, to improve his personality or he can take offense and pick enemies, it is his choice.
My Oga, i swear i expose too much...

All those that expose are really facing the hit... Its grace of God oooo, Property section made me glad... I have done business & met with people of great minds, i thank God, i have not & i will not let pride overshadow me.

My Engineering tutor Eng Aventure, Abbatoir(Segcymoore), abdulwastexc.
My Creative cruse, Skimanski, NextHome, Darenyx
My guidance, Farm1, Ranti, Ranti, One4me...them plenty. I admire gbadexy, Rotec77, Webmaster(Spyder880)

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by One4me: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2020
gbadexy:

Just keep being yourself, Bro.
Money comes and go.
Success comes and go

Only CHARACTER, stays with a man, all his life.
It defines who we are.

But that is a lesson that takes time to understand. undecided

PS: I am just curious, has anyone heard from Hajj M in recent times?
If anyone has contacted him in recent times, l just noticed his absence, so l asked after him.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2020
pussiboner:

Probably too dumb to know who requested for Cameroon Zinc undecided
Sorry ooo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
money121:

Haters Google is your friend
tongue tongue tongue

Listing business on Google is a paid Google service...

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by omanzo02: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
n3xt:
Let’s digress

They comes in varieties depending where u want to mount them, on the ground, walls(for small space or garden), suspended and collapsible etc. Very useful on a chill sit out day and hangout with pals

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
Nero2424:

Listing business on Google is a paid Google service...
Motigbo jare
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
300wayne:
dears is it possible to have 1 unit of 1bedroom ( bedroom, living room, dinning, kitchen,toilet and bath) and 1self contain attached (1room, kitchen, toilet and bath ) on a 60ft x 30ft land .....with provision for small space ( say for water thank , sinking of well ecetera) .......please shear if you have a sketch plan of such structure in ur archive.......thanks

Cc rotecch77
saydfact
abdulwastecx
mufutau55
spyder880
atimadesign
Sure. It's very possible. Hi me on whatsapp. I have a sample in pdf format which I can show you.
Then we talk.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Leezah(f): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hamthablow:

Really! 1.5KVA for #300k Can I have the contact please
I dropped his contact few pages back

(1) (2) (3) ... (1795) (1796) (1797) (1798) (1799) (1800) (1801) ... (3665) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jomonix and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.