Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4386626 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2021
GoodFaith:

within last 5 days
Coleman

1.5mm 9000
2.5mm 15,000
4 mm 19,00
10mm 60,000
2.5mm three color 800 per yard

Alaba Int Market ojo Lagos
The price might be a little less because when i buy stuff
he give me total eg 380k and I will say 365k

Check the price of 4mm no sellers can sell 4mm for 19000
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by coldcandy: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2021
topsy23:

Where is your location?
Abuja
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cjfbn: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Is Solar Panels way better than using Generator??

I neee your input on this please

Yes.
It's much better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2021
coldcandy:

Abuja

It's cheaper in Lagos

1.5mm 8700
2.5mm 14500
4mm 24000
10mm. 56000
16mm. 86000

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/356#

EgunMogaji, I must confess that I adopted 'the siddon look' strategy when you were ardently supporting Brabus against Q1C. I'm sorry to say that I'm personally not sympathetic with Q1C because he was the architect of his own misfortune as far as his dealings with Brabus was concerned. The reason why I believe that Q1C was the architect of his own misfortune was that the handwriting was on the wall as per the untrustworthiness and incompetence of Brabus as a builder. I remembered vividly that Brabus was having a dual altercation with Ahonohai and the owner of Ile-Oluji Chateau on this forum and it was very messy. It was while Brabus was having issues with the two aforementioned clients that QIC arrived from Canada and publicly announced on this forum that he's awarding the building of his house to Brabus irrespective of the fact that he was having a spat with his two previous clients. Why should I waste my sympathy for a guy who is not clever enough to learn from other people's misfortune but chose to add himself to the list of Brabus' victims? I knew there and then that it was all going to end in tears and the tears will be for the guy that parted with his money rather than the recipient.
Brabus was on my radar when I wanted to build my house in Mayfair Gardens Estate Awoyaya-Lekki but I was lucky to witness the spat between him and his clients and that made me to regard him as a pariah not to be touched with a barge pole. Brabus is very savvy and flawless with presentation but his nemesis is that he believes that he can take on his dissatisfied customers that ventures to complain about his shortcomings. [/b]This attitude of his is the reason why he's made enemies ten times more than the nearest dodgy builders on Nairaland. He lacks customer service doctrine and he doesn't believe in the mantra that 'the customer is always right'
One other problem with him is that he's too vocal and believes he has a sacred duty to participate in every discussion on the forum and that singular act depicts him as somebody who is not focused
. I would have thought he would borrow a leaf from the other seasoned builders like Spyder, Segccymoor, Abdulwastec, Aventures, Segzy14 and others who spend most of their time doing their job rather than getting bogged down with getting involved and displaying arrogance of knowledge in every discussion taking place on the forum with unverifiable claims and images which is often disputed by the owners. I remember a guy on the auto forum by the name Inspired autos who happens to be on the autos section what Brabus is on the property forum but the difference is that Inspired has been banned on the auto forum due to endless complaints by his clients.
I don't know how long the moderators will allow Brabus to get away with his sharp practices on Nairaland.

Sounds familiar? Same brabus n3xt / kobocity / brabusng / nexthome/ kobocity
Can a leopard change its spots? Several years later, same modus operandi but hey! Who cares? Same MO does not mean he has not changed. He’s just naturally disposed to making up stories and trying to deflect. Empty vessels make the most noise. It matters not whether they are an 8 year old, a teenager or a man in his 40s. That empty vessel syndrome follows them wherever they go.

A reminder to his defenders / apologists / supporters to ignore my posts. I don’t have the luxury of time for your eeeerm “perspectives.” Keep doing you and I’ll just do me. Please contract him to construct your multi million naira buildings, not just the kobo kobo “will revert when ready” “I dey come” dead-end enquiries. Dude is hungry and he needs your money, not your internet posts that can’t be converted to cash. Put your money where your mouth is instead of seeking to silence awareness for the unsuspecting, innocent readers who do not know his history.

“rather than getting bogged down with getting involved and displaying arrogance of knowledge in every discussion taking place on the forum with unverifiable claims and images which is often disputed by the owners”

— This is a vital part of the hustle, especially when you are desperate. Dominate the pages with your nonsense sotay you are incapable of rational thought when posting. The lies start to trip over each other and blend into one jumbled mess. Long term planning to sell blocks below market price smh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2021
somehow:

If you then believe it's the policy that's making some things expensive here, how then is it Dangote's fault?

Now you're talking about GNP and SOL, did you put that into consideration when expecting cement to sell at the same rate it's sold in Zambia?

Petrol is cheaper here compared to the countries I listed, you can prove me wrong though.

No, Dangote alone cant decide price for cement.
If Dangote could not decide the prices of (1) Spagethi (2) Salt (3) Sugar (Juice) et.c, he cant decide that of cement either.

Can you prove the bolded?

Let Bua, Lafarge, Eagle etc reduce price.

Let me point out while cement prices in Zambia cannot be same in Nigeria...you should also understand what michlins is saying....big players like dangote lobby policies in the detriment of others...here is an example what dangote wants to include in the PIB bill...same he did to stop cement importation...soon tomato ....soon petroleum products if that works out...they always rubber stamp it...

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
dongc:

Let me point out while cement prices in Zambia cannot be same in Nigeria...you should also understand what michlins is saying....big players like dangote lobby policies in the detriment of others...here is an example what dangote wants to include in the PIB bill...same he did to stop cement importation...soon tomato ....soon petroleum products if that works out...they always rubber stamp it...
bro I tried explaining this but he wasn't having it. Cement is an integral part of nation building,in a sane country you're not allowed to cut productions for any reason. You're supposed to have back up plants in case your plant develops issues or undergoes routine maintenance. That's why they don't give mining rights to everyone. You need to have the financial strength to get it.

Knowing that a single glitch in the supply chain will reverberate across the fabric of the economy. People go to jail for economic sabotage and what's happening in the cement industry is nothing short of economic sabotage

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2021
michlins:
It's not for sale. Like I said, they're both gifts and I have collected the first onebros I no even ask about sir. He's here reading the comments and I will ask him later
ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2021
If anyone have data and time....please listen to Dr Kalu explaining market share ...using Dangote and Bua cement..

https://player.captivate.fm/1413213a-0884-464a-a953-9fc4f1f2a66c

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abolarin91(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2021
That is how it should be! Life will be better if we do like that
michlins:
I can only wear a pair at a time. Someone here who I haven't met helped me helplessly without asking for anything in return when I was down.

So yes, aside from my "premium welding services", this is my way of giving back. No be me get shoe sef. The person say make I take one give another Nairalander one join

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 1:27am On Apr 08, 2021
kobocity:
Kobocity Updates

Alternatives to Tiles | VT & LVT Tiles - https://www.kobocity.com/d/180-alternative-for-tiles/2

XL6 Trillion | Atrium House: The Slab https://www.kobocity.com/d/157-construction-journal-xl6-trillion-atrium-house-by-nexthome/88

Self-Builder Construction Journal - https://www.kobocity.com/d/123-please-help-me-here-first-time-builder/12

Oh yeah! these Stuffs are great alternative to tiles. I just hope people would start adopting it.
Most people would go for tiles! We did a Laminate Flooring job for a Client 2years ago.

Laminate flooring is similar to luxury vinyl tile in its look and method of installation. The critical difference is that its core is made from wood byproducts bonded with resins. The top surface is a hard, transparent plastic wear layer that covers the printed design layer.

Let's say vinyl is a better choice when you need water resistance, lifespan and durability in your flooring. Meanwhile laminate is preferable if you want a more stylish appearance lower costs and a comfortable feel underfoot, Although both have their pros & cons & they are so similar in some aspects.

Would share more on Other floor options tomorrow.

Real Wooden floor
Engineered wooden floor
LVT / LVP

Picture below where we designed a client's apartment! Laminate flooring included.

Pic 1*. Before

Pic2*. After

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 3:26am On Apr 08, 2021
MMotimo:

Brabus was on my radar when I wanted to build my house in Mayfair Gardens Estate Awoyaya-Lekki but I was lucky....

Sigh!

Coming from a smug crank who smiles mischievously at other people’s errors but too deluded despite his smartness to foretell the fate that will befall him.

Well, I’m here to return his pity than view him with moral disfavor.

May I ask ”How did the Mayfair project that was not done by Brabus went?”

History class teacher Mmotimo, please kindly dig that up for us. We want to learn cool
Let me keep you busy.

By the way I got value from the attached. Thanks for sharing.

________

Learning is what most adults will do for a living in the 21st century.

I’m sure you learnt something about block production from me. There’s more though if you’d eat humble pie.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 3:33am On Apr 08, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

Oh yeah! these Stuffs are great alternative to tiles. I just hope people would start adopting it.
Most people would go for tiles! We did a Laminate Flooring job for a Client 2years ago.

Laminate flooring is similar to luxury vinyl tile in its look and method of installation. The critical difference is that its core is made from wood byproducts bonded with resins. The top surface is a hard, transparent plastic wear layer that covers the printed design layer.

Let's say vinyl is a better choice when you need water resistance, lifespan and durability in your flooring. Meanwhile laminate is preferable if you want a more stylish appearance lower costs and a comfortable feel underfoot, Although both have their pros & cons & they are so similar in some aspects.

Would share more on Other floor options tomorrow.

Real Wooden floor
Engineered wooden floor
LVT / LVP

Picture below where we designed a client's apartment! Laminate flooring included.

Pic 1*. Before

Pic2*. After

Nice. If I were you, I’d drop this nice post on the Alternative for Tiles thread on kobocity.com

It’s cleaner and safer there.

Nice makeovers.

_____

I’m a fan of laminate flooring and I have it on almost all my personal builds (Chateau de brabus, NextHome52, Villa Rosa etc)

The savings is huge!

Pic - Parquet flooring inside NextHome H52 Design Studio

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 3:42am On Apr 08, 2021
dongc:

Should operating licenses be given to those who are not willing to invest in our economy?

Regardless of how many licensees we have, there’ll always be a major player (like MTN in Telcoms) who will dominate the market, it’s the job of the government (not me) to regulate/control/manage their excesses.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 3:55am On Apr 08, 2021
3strikes:

If any of you believe any of his responses to all these accusations...Well, we go dey here to read about your saga too, that's if you will be bold enough to post it like others.

Smiles. Just substantiate your claim with a proof That’s what big boys do!

What did brabus do? Simple! grin

Bro, I’ve moved on. I wasn’t shocked that you had to msg kaflex to confirm what we discussed.

Truth is constant and the good guy is willing to come here and tell us what he knew about us both. We spoke at length yesterday after you messaged him.

Abi brabus has bought your own witnesses again? grin grin All liars will steal and go to hell fire grin

I don’t do rhetorics.
_____

Even Ayoola @sapphireview is super anxious to share.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 3:58am On Apr 08, 2021
esoorita:

EgunMogaji, I must confess that I adopted 'the siddon look' strategy when you were ardently supporting Brabus against Q1C. I'm sorry to say that I'm personally not sympathetic with Q1C because he was the architect of his own misfortune as far as his dealings with Brabus was concerned. The reason why I believe that Q1C was the architect of his own misfortune was that the handwriting was on the wall as per the untrustworthiness and incompetence of Brabus as a builder. I remembered vividly that Brabus was having a dual altercation with Ahonohai and the owner of Ile-Oluji Chateau on this forum and it was very messy. It was while Brabus was having issues with the two aforementioned clients that QIC arrived from Canada and publicly announced on this forum that he's awarding the building of his house to Brabus irrespective of the fact that he was having a spat with his two previous clients. Why should I waste my sympathy for a guy who is not clever enough to learn from other people's misfortune but chose to add himself to the list of Brabus' victims? I knew there and then that it was all going to end in tears and the tears will be for the guy that parted with his money rather than the recipient.
Brabus was on my radar when I wanted to build my house in Mayfair Gardens Estate Awoyaya-Lekki but I was lucky to witness the spat between him and his clients and that made me to regard him as a pariah not to be touched with a barge pole. Brabus is very savvy and flawless with presentation but his nemesis is that he believes that he can take on his dissatisfied customers that ventures to complain about his shortcomings. This attitude of his is the reason why he's made enemies ten times more than the nearest dodgy builders on Nairaland. He lacks customer service doctrine and he doesn't believe in the mantra that 'the customer is always right'
One other problem with him is that he's too vocal and believes he has a sacred duty to participate in every discussion on the forum and that singular act depicts him as somebody who is not focused. I would have thought he would borrow a leaf from the other seasoned builders like Spyder, Segccymoor, Abdulwastec, Aventures, Segzy14 and others who spend most of their time doing their job rather than getting bogged down with getting involved and displaying arrogance of knowledge in every discussion taking place on the forum with unverifiable claims and images which is often disputed by the owners. I remember a guy on the auto forum by the name Inspired autos who happens to be on the autos section what Brabus is on the property forum but the difference is that Inspired has been banned on the auto forum due to endless complaints by his clients.
I don't know how long the moderators will allow Brabus to get away with his sharp practices on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/356#46835221

Dishonesty is his way of life. Yahooishly quoting as if I wrote the text. You are really getting desperate now, it’s palpable. At least, try to pretend you have a little bit of integrity, you’re getting sloppy. The quote is esoorita’s, someone who gave you, kobocity / nexthome / brabusng / n3xt a lot of latitude, like a lot of the onlookers back then. Alas, your character could not hide itself, he gave up on you.

Yahoo boy with a shovel, look how he manipulated my post to completely misrepresent. Show us more, we know you have a lot of Yahoo tricks. After all, it’s the reason why you are up at 4am. No potential victims anywhere else. Not on the streets and not on kobocity. This thread is your last resort, very pathetic. Moni from past victims don finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 3:58am On Apr 08, 2021
BrabusNG:

Sigh!

Coming from a smug crank who smiles mischievously at other people’s errors but too deluded despite his smartness to foretell the fate that will befall him.

Well, I’m here to return his pity than view him with moral disfavor.

May I ask ”How did the Mayfair project that was not done by Brabus went?”

History class teacher Mmotimo, please kindly dig that up for us. We want to learn cool
Let me keep you busy.

By the way I got value from the attached. Thanks for sharing.

________

Learning us what most adults will do for a living in the 21st century.

I’m sure you learnt something about block production from me. There’s more though if you’d eat humble pie.

More katikati talk.
Eeyah! You are feeling bullied because your past refuses to go away? Poor brabus /n3xt / kobocity/ nexthome / brabusng, the only builder with 10+ victims who lost money to you but you are the victim. Absolute sociopath.

Did I hit a nerve? Search my post history for where I talk about fraudsters, just maybe you can benefit.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 4:04am On Apr 08, 2021
XL6 Trillion | Atrium House | Updates Here & There

Just in: We got a deal to supply some qty of blocks for an ongoing project happening near us.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 4:09am On Apr 08, 2021
MMotimo:

Dishonesty is his way of life. Foolishly quoting as if I wrote the text. At least, try to pretend you have a little bit of honor. The quote is esoorita’s someone who gave you kobocity / brabusng / n3xt a lot of latitude, like a lot of the onlookers back then. Alas, your character could not hide itself, he gave up on you.

Yahoo boy with a shovel, look how he manipulated my post to completely misrepresent. Show us more, we know you have a lot of Yahoo tricks. After all, it’s the reason why you are up at 4am.
You are spamming this thread and distracting from the learning tgat this thread was created for. We have been there and done that on Brabus/next/bosun issue years backs what else is new. Everyone has the information they need and it is not you that would decide which builder or designer one should use for his build. You are sounding like a broken record who has a personal are to grind. Learn to know when to let things off you will live longer wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 4:19am On Apr 08, 2021
Watch This!

The Big Difference between NextHome Sandcrete Block and others.

Pic 1 - NextHome 9in Block (10 inches)
Pic 2 - Sample Block 1 (9 inches)
Pic 3 - Sample Block 2 (8.75 inches)

I had to do this when I discovered that my 12 block wall is about the same height with a 13 block wall on a build near me.

I decided to put the blocks side by side and measure their height.

_____

Now you know this. Watch it!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:32am On Apr 08, 2021
BrabusNG:

Should operating licenses be given to those who are not willing to invest in our economy?

Regardless of how many licensees we have, there’ll always be a major player (like MTN in Telcoms) who will dominate the market, it’s the job of the government (not me) to regulate/control/manage their excesses.

exactly.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 4:49am On Apr 08, 2021
michlins:
exactly.

It’s always the last mile that suffers most in Nigeria. Eg. tenants, Telco subscribers, passengers etc

Those in position of authority will rather protest for increase of their emoluments/allowances than fight dirty to make life better for me and you.

Investing in a country like Nigeria is a huge risk and I can’t blame anyone taking advantage of the situation we found ourselves but those in power.

______

Things will always get dirty. It’s the job of the leader to step in and change the order of things (a proactive leader and not the reactive legis-looters we have in the system).

______

We wouldn’t have to shout thief, thief if we work on building a better system that protects the governed.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 5:10am On Apr 08, 2021
Still very relevant!

n3xt:
Lightweight Steel vs Timber Roof | The Pros and Cons

Talking about:

Re-usable versus one-time construct.

Expensive versus cheaper (long term)

Straight versus warped, bended

Non-rotten versus carpenter ant/termite

Light weight versus heavy weight

Incombustible versus combustible

I’m likely doing this once again and of course with steel roof trusses, we always make advance planning.

I’ve seen so many steel roof trusses recently and I really wish most clients knew exactly what to look for in a good design.

It’s not always about the strength of steel used but the anchorage. How sturdy and rigid is the roof?

Check out more on this here https://www.kobocity.com/d/187-timber-vs-steel-roof-trusses

_____

A maintenance-free roof is possible. It’s all about planning.

#alternativebuildingsolution #steeltruss #brabusng

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:53am On Apr 08, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2021
BrabusNG:

Bro I don't  understand your argument Petrolex in Ogun state which owns the biggest Oil tank farm in Nigeria  and other companies like
Bulk Oil Terminal Ltd....swift oil....master energy and capital energy....no petroleum products lands in Nigeria without going through one of these jetties or farms... all those licenses goes to importation or storage or semi refined etc

So do you mean that one day sleepy Coren/Nse whichever that regulates construction/buildings in Nigeria wakes up one day and say....well well all baba latis like you and other builders and engineers should pack up because JB or CCCE would be doing it all now...
What do you mean investment in economy??those companies cough out huge taxes and operating cost to Government.
Does NEXTHOME  actually charge VAT which is at 7,5% on your construction and remit it to Government...
Importation will never stop regardless

Creating a level playground for big and small is game....Fairplay ia key

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KelvinCoaster(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2021
coldcandy:
Abuja
since you are in Abuja,go to Dei-dei market.It's cheaper there!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2021
dongc:

Bro I don't  understand your argument Petrolex which owns the biggest in Nigeria  and other companies like
Bulk Oil Terminal Ltd....swift oil....master energy and capital energy....no petroleum products lands in Nigeria without going through one of these jetties or farms... all those licenses goes to importation or storage or semi refined etc

So do you mean that one day sleepy Coren/Nse whichever that regulates construction/buildings in Nigeria wakes up one day and say....well well all baba latis like you and other builders and engineers should pack up because JB or CCCE would be doing it all now...
What do you mean investment in economy??those companies cough out huge taxes and operating cost to Government.
Does NEXTHOME  actually charge VAT which is at 7,5% on your construction and remit it to Government...
Importation will never stop regardless

Creating a level playground for big and small is game....Fairplay ia key

Now I gerrit grin

@bolded, we sure do! Paying those stuffs ain’t easy though grin grin

On the flip side, even JB too has the baba latis. I don’t think the baba latis can be erased completely from the system. Their patrons chose them based on their proven and tested years of experience on-the-job. There’s nothing JB more than the systems and the processes they put in place.

That’s exactly what we are doing that they termed “packaging.”

Tbh, we (the system) have not been fair to the baba latis/small scale industries. I believe the focus of the government should be to empower them with the right tools to up their game. Everything is not money!

I agree that creating a leveled playground for the big and small players issa bae.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 7:30am On Apr 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KelvinCoaster(m): 7:49am On Apr 08, 2021
MMotimo:

More katikati talk.
Eeyah! You are feeling bullied because your past refuses to go away? Poor brabus /n3xt / kobocity/ brabusng, the only builder with 10+ victims who lost money to you but you are the victim. Absolute sociopath.

Did I hit a nerve? Search my post history for where I talk about fraudsters, just maybe you can benefit.
MMotimo,you are pathetic!
I am now convinced that you are a 'witch'.
Go elsewhere and practice your witchcraft,LEAVE THIS THREAD ALONE.
We are not little children,we can comprehend without over-emphasis!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by godello: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2021
Please help !!! Between PEX and copper pipe which is better and most cost effective for hot water supply at home

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2021
godello:
Please help !!! Between PEX and copper pipe which is better and most cost effective for hot water supply at home

Pex/Henco pipe is better than copper and more expensive than copper.

Less fittings would be used when you go for pex/Henco especially the elbows

(1) (2) (3) ... (2099) (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) ... (3667) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.