Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4424926 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:06pm On Apr 27, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
For the records.

I had to personally go and inspect welding works done and supplied by Michlins to a site.

I must admit that he did a good job.

/
we're still doing a good job on a site right now

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2021
godspeed:

Boss, please where can i buy this as a unit?

This can be easily remanufactured by an intelligent carpenter. It’s very straightforward.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
n3xt:
#AITRoofingProject

Material now delivered. Installation commence immediately.
Good evening BOSS
Well done sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:21pm On Apr 27, 2021
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good evening BOSS
Well done sir

I hail bro. More wins for every every this year grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ibk2020: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2021
pls house, pls is it wiring before pop ceiling?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kace34: 9:12pm On Apr 27, 2021
To carry Grains from Sangota by Obasango to Shagamu interchange opposite NESTLE. 4, 000 per ton.

Payment is 60% after loading and 40% after offloading on each trip you are able to do in a day.

MAN Diesel or Mack trucks needed

10 tyres 20 tons tipping trucks needed

Renewable every 3 months

45km that is about 1:30 minutes drive between the loading and offloading site

If you are interested, please call this number 09014198856
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jabolo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

This can be easily remanufactured by an intelligent carpenter. It’s very straightforward.

cc: hapiness44

I'm sure her husband can get something like that done.

See thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/4545349/please-check-out-beautiful-unique

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2021
Blessedsunny2:
New arrival of your Spanish tiles wall
20by60
WhatsApp:09077504787,07062955047
E be like say Mopol warn you not to include price

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dbshaywhy(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2021
topsy23:

Might be the size of the battery. We have 200Ah and 100Ah. 200Ah retain more energy than 100Ah. Also you need to check your wiring, I mean final sub circuit very if there is no current leakage in your connection
Aiit, tnks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 10:03pm On Apr 27, 2021
kiekie1:
PROMO SALES!

Studer VarioString VS-120 Dual MPPT Controller (120A 600VDC)

Price: 850,0000 600,000

Contact,,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Please sir...Can you assist this guy below...we help each other here...

dbshaywhy:
Hello, goog morning professionals in the house, wants to make enquiries on my newly done solar inverter.

The solar was installed on Friday morning;

2 pcs of 200W PV
12/24 40a Mg-43l solar charge controller
850Va Nexus inverter.
2 pcs of 12v 100ah sunfit deep cycle dry cell battery.

What I realise so far are;

When the battery level is full (4 bar) its usually 13.5-14v
…on 3 bar, 13v
On 2 bar, 13v below.
On Saturday night, after much charge with the scorching sun and electricity in the night,
The electricity was later seized and under 5 mins of usage wt just one 5w bulb, the battery dropped from 3 bar to 2 bar, and the voltage from 13.1V to 12.5V.
After that, I’ve been noticing quick drop like that in few minutes but have never go beyond 12…v (which is always 2 bar level battery on solar charge controller) since usage even overnight.
Any advice sir. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by anochuks08(m): 10:10pm On Apr 27, 2021
dongc:

Please sir...Can you assist this guy below...we help each other here...

your setup is fine and the behavior of your batteries are normal. You should be worried if it easily falls below 12v.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2021
Ibk2020:
pls house,
pls is it wiring before pop ceiling?
absolutely

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hapiness44(f): 10:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
godspeed:

Hi, good evening, a kind hearted nairalander just tagged me to your comment, my husband can do this for you, please check out the job he just completed over the weekend. He is open and very creative
He can be reached on +2348037894471

This is the thread I created to showcase his works

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2021
jabolo:

cc: hapiness44

I'm sure her husband can get something like that done.

See thread:

I’m sure of it.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:14am On Apr 28, 2021
twinskenny:
absolutely

I concur.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:36am On Apr 28, 2021
Omo cool

N3B loun loun. E choke o.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 2:58am On Apr 28, 2021
Ibk2020:
pls house,

Yes......
& Also during & after POP , the presence of an electrician is needed for some works to be done. (wires needs to be set out for POP lights, lights fix etc)

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:10am On Apr 28, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Omo cool

N3B loun loun. E choke o.
I hope this land is sandfilled with platinum.

In the real sense of it, how can a piece of land cost 4bn. How much property do you want to put up there. Unless of course it's up to 100 plots that way it can be used as an estate or hotel

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 4:37am On Apr 28, 2021
n3xt:

I hail bro. More wins for every every this year grin
Amen
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:44am On Apr 28, 2021
michlins:
I hope this land is sandfilled with platinum.

In the real sense of it, how can a piece of land cost 4bn. How much property do you want to put up there. Unless of course it's up to 100 plots that way it can be used as an estate or hotel

Smiles.

I’m sure you don’t know the real Lagos. Go and find out the cost of lands in Lagos prime areas.

7500sqm is even cheap at 4bn in some areas.

A popular church in VI bought their car park in the 2000s at over N3bn. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:45am On Apr 28, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

Yes......
& Also during & after POP , the presence of an electrician is needed for some works to be done. (wires needs to be set out for POP lights, lights fix etc)

I noticed what you’re doing. It matters.

You’re doing well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:30am On Apr 28, 2021
godspeed:

Sir, I can replicate this for you & get it installed in your Apartment. I've done better design of this for my past clients & am sure you'd love it.

You can reach me on.
O7OI696llO1

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:33am On Apr 28, 2021
n3xt:

I noticed what you’re doing. It matters.

You’re doing well!

Thanks Chairman....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dbshaywhy(m): 5:47am On Apr 28, 2021
Good morning professionals, please I need this tools in the attached picture, where can I get?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tochex101(m): 6:14am On Apr 28, 2021
hapiness44:

Hi, good evening, a kind hearted nairalander just tagged me to your comment, my husband can do this for you, please check out the job he just completed over the weekend. He is open and very creative
He can be reached on +2348037894471

This is the thread I created to showcase his works

That clock and the bloc.....orgasmic.....well done!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 6:40am On Apr 28, 2021
n3xt:

Nice one.

Those shade are built-to-order. You have to order weeks or month ahead of install.

I love buildings with interesting characters.

you are so on point Boss, well done on your project too

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by multikolour(m): 6:42am On Apr 28, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

You’re right Sir.

We all have choices to make I just wish we aren’t ridiculed for ours.

My MaiGuard and I just finished changing the oil in one of my motorcycles grin
then he is not a mai Guard but a utility Housekeeper. (Mechanic, gardener, etc?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by m4mo: 7:20am On Apr 28, 2021
Please can someone help me understand all fees associated with buying land in Lagos or Ogun State? Is there a reference or guide you can point me to. I am interested in understanding all fees that I need to account for in addition to the advertised cost of the land. for example:

* Closing costs
* Legal (will I need a real estate lawyer?)
* Agent fees (who is responsible for paying the agent, buyer or seller).
* When a land is advertised as being in an Estate. Are there fees to start building? Monthly estate fees?

Thank you all in advance, I appreciate learning from your experience.

Regards,
M
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 7:24am On Apr 28, 2021
Ibk2020:
pls house,

Yes you must do cabling work before pop.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:27am On Apr 28, 2021
Horlardorjah:

you are so on point Boss, well done on your project too

Now I’m doing something crazy on the atrium design. Daylight, shade and ventilation combined grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2021
multikolour:
then he is not a mai Guard but a utility Housekeeper. (Mechanic, gardener, etc?

His official title is a Security Guard with additional duties at my enterprise.

No interest in arguing semantics. I quoted Brabus specifically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2157) (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: erniok(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.