Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4401844 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 11:15am On May 19, 2021
QSFemi:
Cost of materials and labour are relatively higher in Benin compared to most states. I did some projects there recently. Coupled with the rising cost of construction materials, you can budget 8 to 12m depending on your choices.

Thanks for the response. It helps us all.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:15am On May 19, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
P.O.P
-------------------++++
Area: 31 sqm

Estimate:
12 bags of POP cement
15 kg of sponge
2 pkts concrete nail
Miscellaneous...

/

Do these make sense?
i think it does

Did 45sqm with 22bags

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by InvertedHammer: 12:04pm On May 19, 2021
twinskenny:
i think it does

Did 45sqm with 22bags
/
Thanks.

/
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 1:07pm On May 19, 2021
n3xt:
From Mushin, Lagos with love.

#shikinimoney #sturdy #solid #kobokobo
Please how much is this?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2021
Jasobry:
House please what's your take on this fence model?

It's Nice, Beautifully created .....

it's just 9ja insecurity problem that scares me for this kind of fence. Hopefully, perhaps electric fence can solve 70% of that problem

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 1:32pm On May 19, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

It's Nice, Beautifully created .....

it's just 9ja insecurity problem that scares me for this kind of fence. Hopefully, perhaps electric fence can solve 70% of that problem

Approved fence height in my estate is 1metre
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:35pm On May 19, 2021
Jasobry:

This is how many coaches?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2021
rajput4real93:

Please how much is this?

1 & 2 = 55,000
3 = 45,000
4 = 58,000

Cost excludes key/lock, hinges and installation.

________
I’m not a seller though

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:38pm On May 19, 2021
Jasobry:
House please what's your take on this fence model?

I absolutely love it.

These are the sorts of projects I want to be pursuing once I activate my SkunkWorks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2021
Jasobry:

For real! shocked

Estate is Here in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

For real! shocked

Estate is Here in Lagos?

same with northerforeshore estate close to chevron
no high fence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 2:48pm On May 19, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

For real! shocked

Estate is Here in Lagos?

No
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2021
twinskenny:

same with northerforeshore estate close to chevron
no high fence

It’s for security purpose.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2021
Jasobry:

No

The dwarf fence really brought out the beauty of your build.

You know I mentioned it before.

______

Those restrictions are what makes some estate thick

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 3:38pm On May 19, 2021
Good to know

n3xt:

Standard setback requirements fully met on all sides.

Front - 6m
All sides - 3m

A house is a sum of all its parts. The XL6 Trillion | Atrium House tick all the boxes.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2021
n3xt:
>>> Upcoming

Shógúnlè by NextHome

For the anti-contemporary geng, contemporary designs are bland and boring because there are just too many deconstructs - no high pitched roofs, heavy window hood designs, monolithic pillars, concrete fascia...

For these class of people, the true meaning of the word “contemporary” is hard to pin down because it’s always evolving to fit a modern context where less is the new more. cool

Contemporary homes are becoming more popular today because they’ve broken the traditions when it comes to changing architectural styles.

Boss you've a project in shogunle? (PWD 'Close to Airforce Base)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

Boss you've a project in shogunle? (PWD 'Close to Airforce Base)

Yep! We’ve been on this for a while. Currently awaiting planning permission and notice to proceed cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by emmadejust(m): 4:47pm On May 19, 2021
Some information, ideas, practicality on building shared here will ginger person to say his a professional with experience and thesis to verify his badge . grin grin grin

We dey learn work everyday for street & sites undecided undecided grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Cassie74: 5:07pm On May 19, 2021
Looking for a good frameless windows installar tongue in Abuja...the house is in Sunnyville..and a solar guy too for quotes... mention me pls if you know someone...cheers
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 5:35pm On May 19, 2021
Please were these doors made in Mushin or they were imported and sold in Mushin?

n3xt:

1 & 2 = 55,000
3 = 45,000
4 = 58,000

Cost excludes key/lock, hinges and installation.

________
I’m not a seller though
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:43pm On May 19, 2021
Thenext:
Please were these doors made in Mushin or they were imported and sold in Mushin?

They’re locally made doors from Mushin. Take a visit to the market and get some more beautiful designs.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:47pm On May 19, 2021
n3xt:
From Mushin, Lagos with love.

#shikinimoney #sturdy #solid #kobokobo

Please what is their contact?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 5:48pm On May 19, 2021
Ok, please how can I get the address of the market in Mushin. Thanks

n3xt:

They’re locally made doors from Mushin. Take a visit to the market and get some more beautiful designs.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2021
n3xt:

Yep! We’ve been on this for a while. Currently awaiting planning permission and notice to proceed cool

That's my area! Where i grew up... smiley

If you'd allow me
I'd like to take a tour of your project, when you kick-start it. it be good to meet with you on site in shogunle......
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:56pm On May 19, 2021
Thenext:
Ok, please how can I get the address of the market in Mushin. Thanks

sonnie10:

Please what is their contact?

Call Alade +234 802 301 9008

You can equally ask him to make a custom design for you.

There are several guys there making good doors in Mushin.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 6:09pm On May 19, 2021
Ok, thanks. 1, 2 & 3 above are they wooden or hdf doors?

n3xt:

Call Alade +234 802 301 9008

You can equally ask him to make a custom design for you.

There are several guys there making good doors in Mushin.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 6:11pm On May 19, 2021
Let me drop this here

I want to start hustling for projects grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 6:13pm On May 19, 2021
@n3xt, please aside from mushin where can one get affordable and durable doors in Lagos?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

That's my area! Where i grew up... smiley

If you'd allow me
I'd like to take a tour of your project, when you kick-start it. it be good to meet with you on site in shogunle......

Shógúnlè by NextHome will be an interesting build because the owner is grin
The entry sequence offers an anticipation of the view beyond. I knew I was in for something far beyond me when the Oga gave me a brief to design a house where the interior space blends seamlessly with the outdoors.

Access to the project is subject to the owner’s approval. I’d definitely let you know if the request is granted.

Well done sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2021
rmx:
Let me drop this here

I want to start hustling for projects grin grin

We don’t want you hustling for projects sir grin grin

Now this is beyond bounds. Well done sir.

_____

This looks pretty much like my next assignment. I ordered some 4 x 4 for it this morning.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2021
Thenext:
Ok, thanks. 1, 2 & 3 above are they wooden or hdf doors?

HDF

Call the door maker for better explanation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2021
Thenext:
@n3xt, please aside from mushin where can one get affordable and durable doors in Lagos?

Mushin. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Anthony223, akeneobi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.