Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4400252 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 6:23pm On May 19, 2021
n3xt:

The dwarf fence really brought out the beauty of your build.

You know I mentioned it before.

______

Those restrictions are what makes some estate thick

Thank you sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 6:28pm On May 19, 2021
Lol � thank you sir.

n3xt:

Mushin. grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:29pm On May 19, 2021
Let me drop this here too

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2021
Jasobry:

Thank you sir

I hardly pass comment on projects but yours is a fantastic build.

I love it!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2021
Thenext:
Lol � thank you sir.

Just take a stroll to the market and get wowed by ingenuity of young Nigerians.

Everyone in Mushin no be agbero grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 6:55pm On May 19, 2021
We, at His grace interior decorations deal in all types of design that involves plaster of paris known as pop.
our services includes;

roman arch, columns, wall screeding or demarcation , full pop ceiling and anywork that involves pop.
Advantages of using pop ceiling includes;
1. long lasting and durability
2, heat absorbing I.e it reduces heat in the room where it is used
3. it is fire resistant
4. it makes the room more beautiful and classy

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:56pm On May 19, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 6:57pm On May 19, 2021

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Naijapal: 7:08pm On May 19, 2021
Upgrade!! Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2021
Naijapal:
Upgrade!! Fingers crossed.

Yay!!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 9:32pm On May 19, 2021
n3xt:

I hardly pass comment on projects but yours is a fantastic build.

I love it!

For our fence rail and gate.. we are considering 3 inches square pipes ,straight line with no design.

Pictures coming soon

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2021
Jasobry:

For our fence rail and gate.. we are considering 3 inches square pipes ,straight line with no design.

Pictures coming soon
use 3 by 1½" pipe if the goal is to replicate the exact design. The choice of quality depends on how much you're willing to spend. You can order up to 5mm from Onitsha
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2021
Will supply you that dreams of your home of good quality materials� blessedsunny2
WhatsApp:09077504287,07062955047
Block 10, shop 55,Agric market, Odun-ade bus stop badagry expressway Coker-Lagos, Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Beframia: 10:43pm On May 19, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 12:42am On May 20, 2021
Beframia:
Do we say this is good news?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/05/18/dangote-cement-unfolds-measures-to-meet-demand-reduce-price/

It’s still just nonsense.

1) “ He added that it would be difficult to control ex-factory prices, which are responsible for propelling the prices upward because of the number of intermediaries in the distribution chain.

Dangote Cement, according to him, has 500 distributors and about 57,000 retail outlets in the country that would not be easy to police in order to enforce uniform price regime.”.

2) Until alternative building solutions like wood enters the market we’re still going to be at the mercy of cement distributors

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 3:02am On May 20, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:44am On May 20, 2021
Jasobry:

Pictures coming soon

Slat. I’ll be on standby.

_________

Meanwhile, the bid for the Ibadan Nonuplet project is being finalized.

9 Split Level Detached Duplexes.
3 Floors Each.
9 Pool
1 Gated Community

Upcoming: 9391 Jericho Hill by NextHome

#contemporary #modern #waterreticulation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 4:04am On May 20, 2021
michlins:
use 3 by 1½" pipe if the goal is to replicate the exact design. The choice of quality depends on how much you're willing to spend. You can order up to 5mm from Onitsha

Yeah. We are looking at 3 by 1.5mm.
I love the boldness.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aimolatunde1(m): 4:18am On May 20, 2021
n3xt I would like to visit when you kick off.

n3xt:

Slat. I’ll be on standby.

_________

Meanwhile, the bid for the Ibadan Nonuplet project is being finalized.

9 Split Level Detached Duplexes.
3 Floors Each.
9 Pool
1 Gated Community

Upcoming: 9391 Jericho Hill by NextHome

#contemporary #modern #waterreticulation
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:29am On May 20, 2021
Aimolatunde1:
n3xt I would like to visit when you kick off.

It’s totally fine.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:25am On May 20, 2021
money121:
Na this matter we be settle since on my whatsapp
Some client prefer cheap materials but later regret it
One of my client lose millions of naira making use of this materials
Thinking she bought Stone coated roofing sheet (Bond Design)
Not knowing is Aluminium roofing them Go Coat for her after installation the whole roofing start leaking but thank God we have take up the Roofing Job..
Imranroofing are to remove the old roofing and installed
STONE COATED
Shingle Design (Black with White patches)

Site location: Enugu State
Job done

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:28am On May 20, 2021
Great morning.

I need laterite and sharp sand delivered this morning in Ijebu Ode. Prefer direct driver, no Consultants.

Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by olaleye2real(m): 7:41am On May 20, 2021
Good morning house ... You can live better...
We are here serve better... Call for your plumbing work and WhatsApp on this ... 08162811003

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 9:19am On May 20, 2021
Good morning.
We are available for your roofing woods,woodwork and materials.
contact us today.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 9:26am On May 20, 2021
Beframia:
Do we say this is good news?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/05/18/dangote-cement-unfolds-measures-to-meet-demand-reduce-price/

Been wondering about this surge in demand , is it possible people are rushing into construction and real estate to hedge loss in value of there naira ? Seems unwise to keep substantial idle naira in times like this

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2021
rmx:

Been wondering about this surge in demand , is it possible people are rushing into construction and real estate to hedge loss in value of there naira ? Seems unwise to keep substantial idle naira in times like this

I think the major culprit is COVID19 which left a lot of half completed housing projects dotted our country like graveyard. So more people are trying to complete their near abandoned projects.

The rapidly increasing value of land is also an accomplice as most people are racing to avoid the risk of building their homes in downturns.

Lastly most developers who spent big on upscale developments are also pacing to avoid losing control of it.
Most projects suffered a huge setback last year and many are idling away.

______

Unlike never before, more people are building NOW because we have more disposable income.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by skigbu: 10:07am On May 20, 2021
FOR YOUR BUILDING DRAWING AND 3D YOU CAN CONTACT US ON ..09081037402 OR...skigbu7@gmail.com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 21Bandit: 11:29am On May 20, 2021
Good Day
please i want to Venture Building a Self contain apartment, Delta state
i don't have much idea, my first building
currently have 4 million.
already have a secured land 100×50
please i need TIps
will the money be Enough
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 11:34am On May 20, 2021
n3xt:

1 & 2 = 55,000
3 = 45,000
4 = 58,000

Cost excludes key/lock, hinges and installation.

________
I’m not a seller though
Thank you brother
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:37am On May 20, 2021
rajput4real93:

Thank you brother

You’re welcome sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 12:17pm On May 20, 2021
Jasobry:

Yeah. We are looking at 3 by 1.5mm.
I love the boldness.
bearing in mind that this will be under rain and sun, it's my opinion that you use something else. Personally I use 1.5mm to do doors that are protected from the direct rain and sun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2206) (2207) (2208) (2209) (2210) (2211) (2212) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nwaorlu and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.