Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4370719 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by suledes(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
mountmoriah:
1. call me right from foundation level to get your pegs and 1 * 12 for linteds etc

2. call me for your 2x2, 2x3, 2x4, 2x6, 3x4 ,1x12 and all sizes for your house roofing

3. get your hardwood ,semi hard, white woods at cheaper cost.

4. get wood/planks for your furnishing and carpentry works etc

5. get all sizes of woods from me such as 1x12, 2 x12, 2x6, 3x8,1x6 short length and full length etc at low cost and quality woods

6. call me for all types of wooden doors and all sorts of doors both local and Intl.

we supply companies, sites, estates hotels, schools, public and private buildings, govt, etc. across Nigeria.

call or WhatsApp me 070623289505 or whatsapp

Your whatsapp number is not going
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
jabolo:

Chief,

You are really annoying now, with your giant adverts that add nothing to the informative nature of this thread. And you have been gently admonished. Others are doing it, yes, but your giant, byte-stealing, ugly pictures stick to the craw especially when they interrupt an interesting to-ing and fro-ing.

You may not realize that your non-chalance regarding simple forum decorum is losing you more potential clients and recommendations than any number you may be gaining from this continuing behavior. Personally, I'd need my head examined if I ever invite you into my worldspace by trusting you with my business?

Good day.
I deeply apologize for any inconveniences my caused it wouldn't repeat itself.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
jabolo:

Chief,

You are really annoying now, with your giant adverts that add nothing to the informative nature of this thread. And you have been gently admonished. Others are doing it, yes, but your giant, byte-stealing, ugly pictures stick to the craw especially when they interrupt an interesting to-ing and fro-ing.

You may not realize that your non-chalance regarding simple forum decorum is losing you more potential clients and recommendations than any number you may be gaining from this continuing behavior. Personally, I'd need my head examined if I ever invite you into my worldspace by trusting you with my business?

Good day.

It really feels sad am not doing my posting the normal way or trying to interrupts any ongoing Conversation I am only trying to comment and drop my logo.
please note this is not intentionally I deeply apologize for any inconvenience.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by pussiboner: 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
jabolo:

Chief,

Good day.

The most annoying is the inverter and dead battery guy!

How can you be selling inverter and be massively campaigning for dead batteries?

You can't go through 2 pages of this thread without seeing his post.

13 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by fabulous85: 7:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
Valuepaints20:

It really feels sad am not doing my posting the normal way or trying to interrupts any ongoing Conversation I am only trying to comment and drop my logo.
please note this is not intentionally I deeply apologize for any inconvenience.
After this apology you will still do it again. Na your way

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
fabulous85:
After this apology you will still do it again. Na your way

Lol
No sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2021
Greetings from Perfect Touch Aluminium
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2021
pussiboner:

The most annoying is the inverter and dead battery guy!

How can you be selling inverter and be massively campaigning for dead batteries?

You can't go through 2 pages of this thread without seeing his post.

I concur.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2021
Howdy dos.

I'm interested in getting up to speed on non metal doors. My frames are in and I'm looking ahead to doors.

Please share your door projects.

Gracias amigos.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2021
twinskenny:

Same company Multichoice

Go for dstv, Gotv Coverage might not be stronger in your area… and with dstv you will have choice of extra view

Thank you sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Phic97: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Greetings to everyone in the house.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Erums(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
cash1115:
We give the best to satisfy our customers, at affordable price

Do you have a contact to reach ach u?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2021
check our thread for ongoing projects..

more designs added daily

speak to us concerning your pop/wall screeing/tv wall design needs

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GreaterFuture(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
colar2020:

I am here to say a very big thanks,
... for a fantastic job he did for my friend whom I recommended to him. It is good to be good. You made me proud as my friend is very happy with you and the job you did for him. Keep it up.
Hello brother. Good evening colar2020
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GreaterFuture(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2021
What's up Guys,
Sided body Trucks and full cover body trucks available for HiRE, for all your Transportation and Logistics Services.
3.5 Tonnes, 5 tonnes, 7 Tonnes, 10 tonnes, 15 tonnes, 20 tonnes, 25 Tonnes and 30 Tonnes all available
See Signature for Contact and Whatsapp, thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2021
Erums:

Do you have a contact to reach ach u?
yea, 07069462837
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Victordarey02: 12:21am On Jul 20, 2021
Prismanda:
During fabrication

Wow! This a great one keep it up man

NEVER FORGET YOU CAN BUILD AT YOUR COMFORT ZONE

MR FIXER ENGINEERING AND CONSTRUCTION LIMITED IS A REPUTABLE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY THAT MAKE STRUCTURAL AND BUILDING PROJECT EASY.

MAKING YOUR DESIRED EDIFICE REAL.
Contact us today and build with ease

Call: 08127478080
Whatsapp:07046517600

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:27am On Jul 20, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Hello brother. Good evening
good morning sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GreaterFuture(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2021
michlins:
good morning sir
Not you, I was greeting that colar2020.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2021
somehow:
Now I asked for pictures of the flood you spoke about, you change National anthem grin

Una too much for this country grin grin grin

FYI, I currently live on the mainland and still saw flooded main roads in Mushin just 4 days ago.

Keep seeing oh.
Free this guy biko
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Charisdesigns: 8:32am On Jul 20, 2021
Happy eid El Kabir to all the Muslim Faithfuls.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2021
You just knew this will degenerate into a poor vs rich discussion. it was only a matter of time... sad

Born2conquer:

You really should stop this, it’s more like a pointless discussion.

And the discussion will never change the fact that LEKKI is prone to more flood compared to other areas in lagos due to the proximity to water and the lack of proper planning in the area.

A place meant for the rich but they have poor drainage system to curb flood even though they knew this would keep reoccurring, what do we have?

Developers still building on every available lands and still reclaiming the water to build more spaceless houses without greenery.

So what are we sayin? Lagos island should be the standard of LAGOS since it belonged to the rich but NO! it’s slowly turning into GHETTO! The ghetto is slowly crawling in to the island from oworoshoki,Marina and some parts of VI.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2021
Hello man,

Do you have any ongoing work in Lagos?

I'm thinking perhaps when next you are in town you could drop a message here as reminder, we could arrange for you to scope out some future work.

Cheers.

michlins:
good morning sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2021
megacontrol:
Hello man,

Do you have any ongoing work in Lagos?

I'm thinking perhaps when next you are in town you could drop a message here as reminder, we could arrange for you to scope out some future work.

Cheers.

I don't know when next I will be in Lagos but am currently engaged with jobs which I will deliver to Lagos

Good morning sir

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2021
Great.
When do you anticipate you will be delivering those?

The job(s) is/are still far off, at least a couple of weeks. Just trying to plan ahead.

Well done.

michlins:
I don't know when next I will be in Lagos but am currently engaged with jobs which I will deliver to Lagos

Good morning sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2021
megacontrol:
You just knew this will degenerate into a poor vs rich discussion. it was only a matter of time... sad

That was what they made it seems like
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2021
michlins:

Good morning sir

I would have planned a visit soon if job would be vaiable ....ego ka eji achu ego...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:42am On Jul 20, 2021
dongc:

I would have planned a visit soon if job would be vaiable ....ego ka eji achu ego...
ego ka eji achu ego bu eziokwu.

But I'm currently engaged and busy. There's no point taking all sorts of jobs when you are yet to deliver on what you are engaged with. The rainy season isn't helping matters too

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2021
Happy eid El Kabir to all our Muslims brothers and sisters.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2021
michlins:
ego ka eji achu ego bu eziokwu.

But I'm currently engaged and busy. There's no point taking all sorts of jobs when you are yet to deliver on what you are engaged with. The rainy season isn't helping matters too

This is really good...happy for you...booked and busy...According to the job request...job is not today ...all the same all the best....cheers
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2021
Eid Mubarak

Your rails are the entrance to your home. Let's make it beautiful.

You can't go wrong with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (3663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TeetoBolt(m), gbadexy(m), en1gma12, Samaras and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.