Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4401541 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
I have decided to skip this discussion but when you say "Lekki flooded", can you share the images of the flooded Lekki 4 days ago? The part of Lekki that got flooded (Lekki is not a street).

Definitely, there would be some places with water issues just like we have all over Lagos but it wouldn't be as bad as it was 4 years ago and can't be all Lekki because alot of money has been sunk into infrastructure since 2017.

I repeat again, Lekki is not a street but an area with different parts.

Born2conquer:

But Sir, Was Lekki not flooded? N3xt was right and it wasn’t an attack against Lekki or lagos island, it’s a non fact that the relationship between Lekki and flood is a 5&6 type.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2021
Thank God you said it's pointless

Why type this long on a pointless discussion? grin

Lastly, try to understand the context of a discussion.

So go back and read what I was countering.

Born2conquer:

You really should stop this, it’s more like a pointless discussion.

And the discussion will never change the fact that LEKKI is prone to more flood compared to other areas in lagos due to the proximity to water and the lack of proper planning in the area.

A place meant for the rich but they have poor drainage system to curb flood even though they knew this would keep reoccurring, what do we have?

Developers still building on every available lands and still reclaiming the water to build more spaceless houses without greenery.

So what are we sayin? Lagos island should be the standard of LAGOS since it belonged to the rich but NO! it’s slowly turning into GHETTO! The ghetto is slowly crawling in to the island from oworoshoki,Marina and some parts of VI.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Someone owes almost a mil and you’re still typing?

I don’t pray that this happens to me but the person will beg on his knees las las. I promise this.
Hello Chief, which method can be used to reclaim the money apart from efcc, court and police?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Someone owes almost a mil and you’re still typing?

I don’t pray that this happens to me but the person will beg on his knees las las. I promise this.

Nothing to do sir, I can't go to habalist becos of that .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
somehow:
I have decided to skip this discussion but when you say "Lekki flooded", can you share the images of the flooded Lekki 4 days ago? The part of Lekki that got flooded (Lekki is not a street).

Definitely, there would be some places with water issues just like we have all over Lagos but it wouldn't be as bad as it was 4 years ago and can't be all Lekki because alot of work has been sunk into infrastructure since 2021.

I repeat again, Lekki is not a street but an area with different parts.

Na wetin make N3xt vex that time be that, you reply like everybody in this thread do not know lagos island or maybe they’ve never been chanced to live on the island.

Your response “lekki is not a street” is funny sha grin

Okay Sir, one day “we sef, we will visit the lagos island “ sha.

Just leave this and work on ways on curbing the whole Flooding ish in the Area Sire
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Is he on here?
no sir he is not
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2021
Now I asked for pictures of the flood you spoke about, you change National anthem grin

Una too much for this country grin grin grin

FYI, I currently live on the mainland and still saw flooded main roads in Mushin just 4 days ago.

Born2conquer:

Na wetin make N3xt vex that time be that, you reply like everybody in this thread do not know lagos island or maybe they’ve never been chanced to live on the island.

Just leave this and work on ways on curbing the whole Flooding ish in the Area Sire
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 1:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
VALUE PAINTS HIME OF BEAUTY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
somehow:
Now I asked for pictures of the flood you spoke about, you change National anthem grin

Una too much for this country grin grin grin

FYI, I currently live on the mainland and still saw flooded main roads in Mushin just 4 days ago.

You’re right

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2021
good morning the good people of Nairaland. Thanking you all for all your help and advise. Thank you N3xt for the borehole guy who did other plumbing job for me as well. Thanks to money121 for the solar madam and also thank to Rotech for the job he is handling for me. Adedward I didn't forget you. Thank you as well. My project is rolling toward the final stage.

My question this morning is for me to be educated on the service provided by GO TV and DSTV in regard to cost, quality and area of operation. My project is in Ibeju Lekki beach area toward Dangote.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dijita:
good morning the good people of Nairaland. Thanking you all for all your help and advise. Thank you N3xt for the borehole guy who did other plumbing job for me as well. Thanks to money121 for the solar madam and also thank to Rotech for the job he is handling for me. Adedward I didn't forget you. Thank you as well. My project is rolling toward the final stage.

My question this morning is for me to be educated on the service provided by GO TV and DSTV in regard to cost, quality and area of operation. My project is in Ibeju Lekki beach area toward Dangote.
Thanks

DStv is more ok and there are running promo now 11k

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dijita:

Thanks

If about 15k per month is not an issue to you, go with DSTV (Even though weather often affect signal reception especially rain).
If not, stick with GOTV, cheaper and also less disturbed by the weather.

They are both working in that axis.

Congratulations to you but you went far o. Is it after Dangote or before Dangote?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2021
somehow:

This is not in Bogije, it's after Shapati and these areas aren't Ajah.

That's where the property is located. I believe I have answered your question
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2021
topsy23:

Nothing to do sir, I can't go to habalist becos of that .

I’m an American. We don’t believe in herbalist.

We just keep our words.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2021
Born2conquer:

You need to know @somehow to understand how he use the opinions expressed here and tricky questions to deal with some things that are of personal interest grin

He's a very good paying client grin grin

One of the best I've ever worked for in this place. So I know my oga wella and my oga know me.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dijita:

Thanks

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service. Congratulations to you.

I'd go with @somehow on the choice of PayTV to use.

_________

Pls don't forget to share with us the type of Ankara we will wear on the house warming day grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2021
You guys should put the correct location on your AD.
With that, you would have answered my question sir.

iammarvellux:

That's where the property is located. I believe I have answered your question

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
Valuepaints20:

DStv is more ok and there are running promo now 11k

Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2021
n3xt:

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service. Congratulations to you.

I'd go with @somehow on the choice of PayTV to use.

_________

Pls don't forget to share with us the type of Ankara we will wear on the house warming day grin

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

If you read some companies description of their land in the forest near Idi Ayunre you’ll think it’s a stones throw from Oluyole GRA grin

They can tell lie for heaven. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
somehow:

If about 15k per month is not an issue to you, go with DSTV (Even though weather often affect signal reception especially rain).
If not, stick with GOTV, cheaper and also less disturbed by the weather.

They are both working in that axis.

Congratulations to you but you went far o. Is it after Dangote or before Dangote?

15K is an issue if I can get something cheaper.

It is way before Dangote I am closer to Amen estate than Dangote. About 6 to 8 klm from Amen estate. It is also my hometown area
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
n3xt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSVl6CjoNaI&feature=emb_imp_woyt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FDVtGfTILI&feature=emb_imp_woyt

There we go again

What you posted aren't the reason for our discussion.

I never said Lagos is not flood prone, I only corrected the images you posted.

The 2 videos clips are of places in Lagos and none concerns the subject matter.

Lets stop beating around the flood,sorry Bush.

Abeg I get headache.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dijita:

15K is an issue if I can get something cheaper.

It is way before Dangote I am closer to Amen estate than Dangote. About 6 to 8 klm from Amen estate. It is also my hometown area

Then go for Gotv, that's even if you watch TV self.

It's just 3600 (highest sub). Gou even get 1 month free if you sub like 3 to 6 months at a go.

But you don't get 4k resolution, highest you get is like HD but if your TV is top notch, you get a good resolution with the help of your TV.

Before Dangote is still okay, the journey eh.

Anytime I go for inspections around that axis, I come back tired.

From Ajah alone to Dangote is stress not to talk of from Mainland.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dijita: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2021
somehow:

Then go for Gotv, that's even if you watch TV self.

It's just 3600 (highest sub). Gou even get 1 month free if you sub like 3 to 6 months at a go.

But you don't get 4k resolution, highest you get is like HD but if your TV is top notch, you get a good resolution with the help of your TV.

Before Dangote is still okay, the journey eh.

Anytime I go for inspections around that axis, I come back tired.

From Ajah alone to Dangote is stress not to talk of from Mainland.

People do commute from the area but I am not.
I got DSTV for about #22,000 including installation accessories with first month free and 94 channels for #2600 per month
This is for my mom. I am just going to be visiting for few weeks or a month in the next few yrs
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dijita:

People do commute from the area but I am not.
I got DSTV for about #22,000 including installation accessories with first month free and 94 channels for #2600 per month
This is for my mom. I am just going to be visiting for few weeks or a month in the next few yrs

2600 per month for the bonquet you're on?
Then it's okay
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2021
Ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Dijita:

Thanks

Same company Multichoice

Go for dstv, Gotv Coverage might not be stronger in your area… and with dstv you will have choice of extra view

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2021
somehow:

2600 per month for the bonquet you're on?
Then it's okay
that was last 3 years price not anymore
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
bolu1986:
that was last 3 years price not anymore

I surprise o.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jabolo(m): 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
Valuepaints20:
VALUE PAINTS HIME OF BEAUTY

Chief,

You are really annoying now, with your giant adverts that add nothing to the informative nature of this thread. And you have been gently admonished. Others are doing it, yes, but your giant, byte-stealing, ugly pictures stick to the craw especially when they interrupt an interesting to-ing and fro-ing.

You may not realize that your non-chalance regarding simple forum decorum is losing you more potential clients and recommendations than any number you may be gaining from this continuing behavior. Personally, I'd need my head examined if I ever invite you into my worldspace by trusting you with my business?

Good day.

13 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2021
jabolo:

Chief,

You are really annoying now, with your giant adverts that add nothing to the informative nature of this thread. And you have been gently admonished. Others are doing it, yes, but your giant, byte-stealing, ugly pictures stick to the craw especially when they interrupt an interesting to-ing and fro-ing.

You may not realize that your non-chalance regarding simple forum decorum is losing you more potential clients and recommendations than any number you may be gaining from this continuing behavior. Personally, I'd need my head examined if I ever invite you into my worldspace by trusting you with my business?

Good day.

I concur.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2330) (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.