Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4369394 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) ... (3662) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jeff68:
I just did HDF Doors for all the interior doors in my build hoping they last ooo!

i

As someone said, you don’t need to worry too much so far it’s far from your shower area.
But at long run you will experience “wet rot” on the wood and you don’t need to break bank before you will get it back to its normal shape
But for rooms you don’t have problem once the door are well fixed to the sub-frame

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
@egunmogaji we are in your neighborhood… this is getting filled up.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Semi Detached block of flats.
1bed flat
2bed flat
3bed flat.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mountmoriah(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
somehow:
impressive. Keep it up.

thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
UC92:

Those guys at OdunAde Market call this one turkey classic door. Lol.
The door is best for internal use as it doesn't withstand harsh weather conditions.
which of the door you said they do call classic door sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jasobry:
Update on my kobo kobo project..

Good one, coming out beautifully.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jeff68: 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
EWESO You know my area well!! grin grin

rotecch77:

Odolewu, Ilooti, iraye, odoragunshi, etc

Ko bad, nothing do you bro

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by essayHelp(m): 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
What is the current cost of a building plan? How much did you get yours?
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
spyder880:
Some imported doors I was considering buying yesterday.
Do you know the price of #2? Secondly, is it metal or wood.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
For pop, screeding & tv wall
We are available. Location is not a barrier

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/31

Currently working in ibadan
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
sonnie10:

Do you know the price of #2? Secondly, is it metal or wood.

Metal. I will ask him what the cost is.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
which of the door you said they do call classic door sir
The one you saw up there. Isn't it what it is called?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jeff68:
EWESO You know my area well!! grin grin

Yes o
Your area is fast growing now in real estate due to the just concluded Epe ijebu ode rd
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
rotecch77:

Yes o
Your area is fast growing now in real estate due to the just concluded Epe ijebu ode rd
wait you are my inlaw?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Spy360(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
rotecch77:

HDF door are very good also, just make sure you sub-frame wood is perfectly done, then you are good to go.
See the attached pics of the resent one that i used for my new office,very heavy and strong
Total cost about 70k
What flooring did you use in that office?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
[quote author=UC92 post=105648953]
Those guys at OdunAde Market call this one turkey classic door. Lol.
The door is best for internal use as it doesn't withstand harsh weather conditions which of the door you said they do call turkey classic door sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
UC92:

The one you saw up there. Isn't it what it is called?
pls can you post the one you are refering as a turkey classic door sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
diordaves:

I can't fault this. But Sapele wood products full UK. How they source this I will never know.
Not from Nigeria, most are from Asia.If you check when was the last time you saw Mastonia and walnut plus[b] gwaria[/b] woods?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
diordaves:

I can't fault this. But Sapele wood products full UK. How they source this I will never know.
Water mills 16 feet plus, Land saw mills 18 feet plus

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jeff68: 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
I plan on buying some land there soon!!

rotecch77:

Yes o
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 7:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beautifully crafted.

Jasobry:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pls oga rotech77, can I see the picture of the TV console I love the simplicity
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jasobry:
beautiful
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2021
rotecch77:
Here are locally made hard wood door I used for a member here

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
twinskenny:
wait you are my inlaw?
Actually I’m not from that side but I’m one way related to the side sha
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
oduncojamaica:

I will check the pics and send,
Thanks chief
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Jeff68:
I plan on buying some land there soon!!

Infact it’s beta you act fast o bcs the place will skyrocket soon
I’m in serous discussion with one of my client to get like 10 acres there for mini estate.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
Spy360:

What flooring did you use in that office?

Nigeria high grade floor tiles. Size 60*60

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by essayHelp(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
essayHelp:
What is the current cost of a building plan? How much did you get yours?
Thanks

Anyone? Help a brother.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
essayHelp:

Anyone? Help a brother.
think is location dependent
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ceelog(m): 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please is it double sheet?
If yes which thickness?
Very nice looking doors
rotecch77:

HDF door are very good also, just make sure you sub-frame wood is perfectly done, then you are good to go.
See the attached pics of the resent one that i used for my new office,very heavy and strong
Total cost about 70k

(1) (2) (3) ... (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) (2453) (2454) ... (3662) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olumighty123(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.