Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4377250 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 6:44am On Sep 13, 2021
stanley000:
the dog your mom sucked his dxxk hahaha, would love to have her again bru can you link me up please baba agba, i can do anything for that head baba grin

Those are my last jobs from nairaland, would have posted recent ones but they aren't online clients. How much person even dey see here wey e no go hear word, these kobo kobo designs someone is using to warm hand while waiting for real offline clients someone will still chop insult on top.
When last did anyone do a job here successfully without complains. Nairaland clients wahala hahaha if no be doors its borehole or window sills or mr egugu didnr install sliding gates like they do in UK grin cheesy

Oga, this your username is already a casted name here, you can open a new one like every other casted name has done before now ( a lot of people with you character has done it and people don't ask questions).

All those screenshot aren't doing you any good either. all i can deduct from it is, you are still using a 3G phone when the G has already gotten to 5 and you phone battery is 5% (maybe no money to buy fuel charge the phone).

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning to our Esteemed Customers.
We are still available for Your MEP Approval and Construction Services Drawing with COREN Stamp.
Get in touch with us Today....
Have a blissful week ahead.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2021
walexProjects:

Good morning to our Esteemed Customers.
We are still available for Your MEP Approval and Construction Services Drawing with COREN Stamp.
Get in touch with us Today....
Have a blissful week ahead.

Good morning. Wishing you a great week!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=n3xt post=105762981]

Good morning. Wishing you a great week!
Thanks boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2021
Wish us a great week ahead… don’t forget to call for you pop/ wall screeding/ tv wall designs n installation

https://www.nairaland.com/6564561/pop-design-tv-wall-installation/32

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:27am On Sep 13, 2021
And it's 13th September. It's my birthday

It has been an incredible journey

12 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2021

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:44am On Sep 13, 2021
kopell:
True talk, many of those imported doors import to Nigeria are rubbish quality either woods or steel or even brass. Nigeria locally made doors are 100% better if you’re ready to pay for good finishing, cheaper too, if one compere price. There are better imported good doors for deep pockets Nigeria’s ooo, not for joe like us sha. Many of those Chinese wooden doors are made of compressed waste paper not even wood, you won’t believe this. Those of steel are as light as yours imagination, with plastic lamination to make them look fancy.

Not just Chinese furnitures. Even some high quality grades do have compressed waste paper inside them.

Here’s a very good example. I’ll try look for the old picture of the table when I bought it in 2014. The price tag was around $800 when I bought it.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2021
Your quality tap , shower and toilet set here , all is available for stuck now and we are capable of deluvery to anyarea of choice

https://www.nairaland.com/5349336/executive-toilet-seat-shawer-room

https://www.nairaland.com/6609728/osinachiadima-global-enterprise

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:51am On Sep 13, 2021

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:03am On Sep 13, 2021
Dubemcapital1:

Do it yourself: interprets that a novice, a learner or an apprentice wants to get something done from the experience he has gathered from someone who "knows". But what we are discussing here is "Anything and everything in building construction" therefore, if they really want to do it themselves the right way (which is very important) you need a professional guide in that field to achieve a result that is void of regret.

Is just a mentality, people don't want to go to the hospital because they think or believe they will spend more at the hospital so they resort to self-medication which is very dangerous and much more expensive.

Hire a professional today it pays and I bet you it is cheaper.

Thanks.
Dubemcapital

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2021
michlins:

Happy Birthday Bro!

Wishing you more years of indelible impact in good health, long life and prosperity.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2021
n3xt:

Happy Birthday Bro!

Wishing you more years of indelible impact in good health, long life and prosperity.
thank you sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by stanley000: 8:13am On Sep 13, 2021
Nero2424:

Oga, this your username is already a casted name here, you can open a new one like every other casted name has done before now ( a lot of people with you character has done it and people don't ask questions).

All those screenshot aren't doing you any good either. all i can deduct from it is, you are still using a 3G phone when the G has already gotten to 5 and you phone battery is 5% (maybe no money to buy fuel charge the phone).

na wa ooo as in eh the way some of you on this place reason eh, like seriously 3g and a low battery percent indicates proverty? In short baba you are very right have a nice day i ve got things to take care of. Bye!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:13am On Sep 13, 2021
@Michlins happy birthday to you greater height I pray.. enjoy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2021
twinskenny:
@Michlins happy birthday to you greater height I pray.. enjoy
thank you bro
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2021
Eya find better person to waste your energy on. This one is far gone.

Naijapal:

I think it's wrong to call him a thief. Let's learn to use the right word. Let's forget his unruly behaviour/post and focus on the contract.

The drawing is poor but amendable. His is not the first drawing to be criticised. Drawings from big firms have been criticised before.

The terms of contract wasn't well spelt out by both parties. In such a situation disagreement is bound to happen. At the end both party feels he has done more than enough.

To salvage, the situation, both parties should present 1) what was agreed 2) what has been done and 3) ehat is yet to be done.

I hate it when irrelevant conflicts/disagreements that doesn't add value is made to drag on for days.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2021
michlins:

Happy birthday. Continue to soar higher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 8:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Durable AC voltage stabilizers for sale!

RELAY WALL MOUNT MODEL:

- 5kva (regulates from 45vac) .... 77k
- 10kva (45vac) ..... 139k
- 15kva (45vac) ..... 174k
- 20kva (45vac) ..... 263k

SERVO MODEL:

- 5kva (100vac) ..... 110k
- 10kva (130vac) ... 154k
- 10kva (50vac) cabinet model .... 248k
- 15kva (100vac) cabinet model ... 254k
- 20kva (130vac) ...... 350k
- 20kva 3 phase ...... 450k
- 30kva (130vac) ..... 500k
- 30kva 3 phase ...... 710k
- 40kva 3 phase ..... 965k
- 50kva 3 phase ..... 1.165m
- 60kva 3 phase ...... 1.385m
- 100kva 3 phase .... 2.7m
- 150kva 3 phase .... 3.1m

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP ONLY::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2021
Plumber piping is before plastering
Icecream4U:
Please, should I do the plastering of my bungalow before plumber work or it's plumber work before plastring?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2021
Good morning grate people of nairaland
It new week again
It shall be new testimony week
It will favor us cheesy wink

GET VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY cool

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 9:17am On Sep 13, 2021
Sorted.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bakin3(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2021
We construct Bio digester (Modern Soakaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2021
Still in stock Spanish products
Wall and floor tiles (blessedsund2 Spanish)
Whatapp:09077504287,07062955047

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jeff68: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! THE LORD ALMIGHTY SHALL CONTINUE TO KEEP U, IN GOOD HEALTH AND SOUND MIND IN JESUS NAME!! U SHALL CONTINUE TO PROSPER!!!

michlins:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
Alternative to scaffolding
Watch the video.

https://pin.it/1mAUs70
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrabusNG: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2021
rotecch77:
Alternative to scaffolding
Watch the video.

https://pin.it/1mAUs70

Screeding with traditional scaffolding - 700 per sqm
Screeding with long-legged scaffolding - 2500 per sqm.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
michlins:

Happy birthday bro, wishing you many more years of health and prosperity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Happy New Week to everyone
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
michlins:

happy birthday boss man,
More money in ur account, this new year,
Send cakes to us here o,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2456) (2457) (2458) (2459) (2460) (2461) (2462) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sonnie10, OnMyHonor, fashrola(m), orangb, Iyke6505, Studentcosmos(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.