Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2561) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4414544 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Pascopele: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Just a reminder Gentlemen

Crypto is making wave, you could get cryptoducated on telegram channel m y c r y p t o n g

Thank you for your time.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2021

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 10:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
RockOfAgesAlumi:
Good evening boss
Tower materials Casement window with net 600 x 600 -24k 600 x 1200-37k 1200 x 1200 -48k 1800 x 1800 -65k

Tower materials Casement window with embedded burglary and net 600 x 600-28k 600 x 1200-43k 1200 x 1200-60k 1800 x 1800-80k Thanks sir
Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hardscaping | Building 1, Day 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 2:07am On Nov 06, 2021
ArcToyin:

Thank you.
You are welcome sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:44am On Nov 06, 2021

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2021
Good morning and wish everyone a great weekend.. Perfect Touch Aluminium
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2021
n3xt:
https://www.nairaland.com/6836148/why-nigerians-quick-accept-inflation#107356290
there's no competition in Nigeria. Plenty money chasing too fee goods.

The regulatory agencies are not even functioning. If you like boycott the goods,many people will start hoarding same good. When you tire, you go to the market and buy it at the new price

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuuthmaan: 10:31am On Nov 06, 2021
walexProjects:

Yes sir.
It's in your DM

Can I see something like this?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2021
michlins:
there's no competition in Nigeria. Plenty money chasing too fee goods.

The regulatory agencies are not even functioning. If you like boycott the goods,many people will start hoarding same good. When you tire, you go to the market and buy it at the new price

This morning I’m buying studs and tracks that I bought N1,500 per length 2 weeks ago. Now it’s sold 2200 - 2500 and everywhere you turn the price is the same.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2021
n3xt:

This morning I’m buying studs and tracks that I bought N1,500 per length 2 weeks ago. Now it’s sold 2200 - 2500 and everywhere you turn the price is the same.

I bought a sheet of pan in the morning 16,000 went back around 3pm and paid 17,000.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2021
abuuthmaan:

Can I see something like this?
Yes Sir.
Pls send a message to me on this no.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
There's the contact of this HDF door manufacturer in Mushin that was here few months ago.

Who still has it?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hello folks.

Please where can I get this type of rock for landscaping?

Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2021
Happy weekend.

As long as you're building a structure, engage the expert advice of a structural engineer. Be advised on suitable foundations, column and beam designs, suspended slab, staircase and other structural elements in your structure. Structural integrity and stability of a structure is the lifeline. It can't be compromised.

To building supervisors especially those without requisite training and competence, be advised that you will be liable to prosecution if anything go wrong on buildings/structures under your watch.

To clients, be aware. Ask for proof of training, competence and experience from anyone claiming to be a building expert. Be it an Architect, a quantity surveyor, engineers, land surveyor or what have you.
Do your due diligence. Here, anybody can claim to be whatever they're not. You can never know.

In the long run, if anything goes wrong as it sometimes do, most times, clients have more to lose than any hired professionals.

Be watchful.

Happy weekend again.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Oceanfield: 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
I urgently need to roof a house at Asaba, Please honest individuals can contact me, not the once that keep inflating figures.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oceanfield:
I urgently need to roof a house at Asaba, Please honest individuals can contact me, not the once that keep inflating figures.
money121
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oceanfield:
I have a trusted builder's contact in asaba, but will need your contact to connect you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oceanfield:

I'm close to Asaba International Airport at the moment.

I can do your roofing for you if you plan to do it within the next 2 weeks.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
Hello folks.

Please where can I get this type of rock for landscaping?

Thanks.
come to my side at Odun-ade market

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
n3xt:
Hardscaping | Building 1, Day 1

Nice work.. How much is the cost?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Oceanfield: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
KolaShangOne:

I'm close to Asaba International Airport at the moment.

I can do your roofing for you if you plan to do it within the next 2 weeks.

Ok. Let's discuss, I sent u my whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oceanfield:

Omo oni roofing, won npe e o.

@money121

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
come to my side at Odun-ade market

Duly noted.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Oceanfield: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
BrickDevo:

I have a trusted builder's contact in asaba, but will need your contact to connect you
Send me a pm
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
EgunMogaji2:

Omo oni roofing, won npe e o.

@money121
Oga mi sir!
Emi re ooo
I kuku dey here kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
michlins:
money121
Thanks sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
topsy23:

Saying 4 bedroom means 5 toilets
It means 4 of the toilet will have the below listed items ;
Water closet (WC)
Wash hand basin
Bathtub/shower cubicle
Water heater
Mirror
Soap dish
Towel rail

The 5th toilet we have these;
Water closet
Wash hand basin
Soap dispenser

Kitchen
Water heater
Kitchen sink
Budget between 100k and 150k

Electrical
Installation of fittings with the following listed items
Room 1
Spotlight 4
Wall light 2
Socket 3
AC switch 1
TV socket

Sitting room
Spotlight 4
Rope light
Wall light 3
Socket 4/5
TV. 1
AC switch 1

KITCHEN
Ceiling light 4
Socket 5
Water heater 1
Cooker socket 1

Passage light

External light
Termination of DB
Installation of gear switch and changeover
Cut-out fuse
Etc .......

Budget between 150k and m200k
This is also subjected to the Client’s taste, some WC costs as high as 200k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
Oceanfield:

Send me a pm
done
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hajivince(m): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
QSFemi:
Happy weekend.

As long as you're building a structure, engage the expert advice of a structural engineer. Be advised on suitable foundations, column and beam designs, suspended slab, staircase and other structural elements in your structure. Structural integrity and stability of a structure is the lifeline. It can't be compromised.

To building supervisors especially those without requisite training and competence, be advised that you will be liable to prosecution if anything go wrong on buildings/structures under your watch.

To clients, be aware. Ask for proof of training, competence and experience from anyone claiming to be a building expert. Be it an Architect, a quantity surveyor, engineers, land surveyor or what have you.
Do your due diligence. Here, anybody can claim to be whatever they're not. You can never know.

In the long run, if anything goes wrong as it sometimes do, most times, clients have more to lose than any hired professionals.

Be watchful.

Happy weekend again.

So true

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Born2conquer:

This is also subjected to the Client’s taste, some WC costs as high as 200k

God bless you bro!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2558) (2559) (2560) (2561) (2562) (2563) (2564) ... (3671) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Stamford007(m), whatmoreng and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.