Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4403332 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
No quantity is too small to delivery anytime cool

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nero2424:

He said it was done for a nairalander, those were his words. The argument wasnt about whos work it was, its about claiming it was built for a Nairalander.

You can twist it how you like but the bottom line is, he intend to take credit for it plus those pictures are misleading.

Stop supporting lies so God can have mercy on you.
I challenged you to quote the particular comment where he made those claims, but you have not been able to do so.
These are the facts;
There were two sets of pictures. Some were for TV console and the others were for church design.
The TV console was his work and his photo is on one of them. That is the one he said he did for a nairalander. I have no reason to believe otherwise.
The other pictures, those for the church designs were stock photos, and we all know that.
For you to turn around and say he claimed everything were his works is disgraceful in the face of this obvious truth.
If you cannot on your own make these distinctions then, it is an issue outside the scope of this conversation.
I still demand you cite were he made those controversial claims.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
n3xt:

I think the introductory price is 9500 per sqm.

grin grin
Maybe you’re a family man like me who can host a 300-man party inside my compound.

No.
My own no be for party.

I just love my house in d middle of a land about 1 or 2 acres... With fences as tall as anything
Away from eyes and ears of nosey neighbors.

You know
A house in the middle of greensssss. Not artificial pls

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
sonnie10:

I challenged you to quote the particular comment where he made those claims, but you have not been able to do so.
These are the facts;
There were two sets of pictures. Some were for TV console and the others were for church design.
The TV console was his work and his photo is on one of them. That is the one he said he did for a nairalander. I have no reason to believe otherwise.
The other pictures, those for the church designs were stock photos, and we all know that.
For you to turn around and say he claimed everything were his works is disgraceful in the face of this obvious truth.
If you cannot on your own make these distinctions then, it is an issue outside the scope of this conversation.
you are defending this guy too much already, i feel you are the same person just a different moniker

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abumaryam012(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
How much is P O P per meter in your area?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
sonnie10:

These are the facts;

I still don't understand these people
The TV console is obviously his.

The church is something he has been uploading pictures from for days now.
The other stock photos of those churches were obvious to both blind and deaf that they werent his.
I think he uploaded a pics of a church with stained glass wall or something and I think he was insinuating trying to do something like that.

People just are praying and wishing next will go down.and I don't know why.
He has bleeped up.
But you can't keep praying and wishing someone will fail so you can say
Shebi we told you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
BrickDevo:

you are defending this guy too much already, i feel you are the same person just a different moniker
Injustice to one is injustice to all- Martin Luther King Jr.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Horlardorjah(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

nobody fit answer dis guy?

First, Let him ask the engineer why he wants it that high then come with the engineers response n drawing here.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
somehow:

I like the showers below.

How much do they go for?

Good evening is 65k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oshodi Church

>> Next: Cove-Light Ceiling Minus The Traditions

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by coldcandy: 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
sonnie10 and Greenarrow01, you guys have cleverly roped Next into this drama. The enquiry was about a post by hslbroker2 so how come u have shifted it to Next? The regulars here know that Next is the encyclopedia of this thread and he always tells us when pictures are from internet.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
coldcandy:
sonnie10 and Greenarrow01, you guys have cleverly roped Next into this drama. The enquiry was about a post by hslbroker2 so how come u have shifted it to Next? The regulars here know that Next is the encyclopedia of this thread and he always tells us when pictures are from internet.
If the issue is not about next, I sincerely apologize to all. I have not seen hslbroker2 pictures.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
This product is one of the best. British General with 30years Warranty

Four USB port

Universal socket

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
topsy23:

Four USB port

Universal socket
this lovely
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dijita:
Good morning my people.
It has been a while. How are you all doing. I hope business is jumping.
What is the latest? I hear say naira don't pafuka and inflation is beating bolt for 100M.
I have been well except my father(step father) passed on at the end of October. Final burial is in December. He is 90 years old
May his soul rest in perfect peace and may you live longer than him in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
coldcandy:

I apologize.
I sincerely thought it's next

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by jabolo(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
sonnie10:

If the issue is not about next, I sincerely apologize to all. I have not seen hslbroker2 pictures.

Greenarrow01:

I apologize.
I sincerely thought it's next

This is as it should be so well done guys.

BTW - the original post of contention ...https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2577#107662328

Good day.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
coldcandy:

My mouth went wide open when i saw how stray bullet met n3xt..... poor guy

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by princenomics: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Cost please?
topsy23:

Four USB port

Universal socket
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:

Good evening is 65k

Noted..

How about if I need to patronize you, pay now but collect the products months later?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
somehow:

Noted..

How about if I need to patronize you, pay now but collect the products months later?
there no problem for that you are free sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
you are free sir

Noted.

When it's time, will beckon.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
dongc:

My mouth went wide open when i saw how stray bullet met n3xt..... poor guy
God forbid, none of us shall be hit by stray bullet in the might name of Jesus, we shall all live to declare the glory of God in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 6:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
somehow:

Noted.

When it's time, will beckon.
ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
sonnie10:

Injustice to one is injustice to all- Martin Luther King Jr.
baba i put it to you that you are the same person

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
IjebuWarrior:

nobody fit answer dis guy?
even we have a Q.surveyor here too, why don't you ask him personally
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
BrickDevo:

The internet is an excellent archival system

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
BrickDevo:

I don't think so, because they have different hand writing
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
hslbroker2:
God forbid, none of us shall be hit by stray bullet in the might name of Jesus, we shall all live to declare the glory of God in Jesus name

I am advertently sarcastic shocked this should be obvious....you caused the whole rigmarole.....stoppet sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
SurveyorGeo:

I don't think so, because they have different hand writing
people can be that smart nah, he actually defended that guy like if he was asked to swear to death for him, he will. He was actually defending himself.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Greenarrow01(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
jabolo:

This is as it should be so well done guys.

BTW - the original post of contention ...https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2577#107662328

Good day.

Oh
The moment I saw this
It was obviously not a Nigerian build
Most Nigerian builds follow same pattern

Only few buildings come with wooden tiles or what look like wooden tiles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2586) (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) ... (3669) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lorhema(f), kinggenesis(m), KingRabota, aieromon(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.