Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4392158 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
I need contact of any GRC Architectural Moulding Company in Lagos!

0700-NEXTHOME

_______

Looking at achieving the design below.

Note: GRC not FRP

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
BrickDevo:
people can be that smart nah, he actually defended that guy like if he was asked to swear to death for him, he will. He was actually defending himself.
This is me, in my mansion in the US.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
michlins:
dual leaf as something like this right?
No sir.
I meant two plates, one on both end.
The space in between is usually stuffed with things.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
uncleteeh:

No sir.
I meant two plates, one on both end.
The space in between is usually stuffed with things.
then this is what you want sir

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
sonnie10:

Lolz boss make i build one mansion for you in Nigeria here too, make you sign the contract with my name on it, not just that piece of paper grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
BrickDevo:

Lolz boss make i build one mansion for you in Nigeria here too, make you sign the contract with my name on it, not just that piece of paper grin grin
Someone else here beat you to it. So far his handiwork is good.
More on the way.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
sonnie10:

I challenged you to quote the particular comment where he made those claims, but you have not been able to do so.
These are the facts;
There were two sets of pictures. Some were for TV console and the others were for church design.
The TV console was his work and his photo is on one of them. That is the one he said he did for a nairalander. I have no reason to believe otherwise.
The other pictures, those for the church designs were stock photos, and we all know that.
For you to turn around and say he claimed everything were his works is disgraceful in the face of this obvious truth.
If you cannot on your own make these distinctions then, it is an issue outside the scope of this conversation.
I still demand you cite were he made those controversial claims.

Its like we are talking of 2 different post here. Am not talking about TV console or Church from N3xt if thats what you are referring to.

Am talking about a house in the USA that was posted here as a work done in Nigeria.

Let me know if we are on the same page.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nero2424:

Its like we are talking of 2 different post here. Am not talking about TV console or Church from N3xt if thats what you are referring to.

Am talking about a house in the USA that was posted here as a work done in Nigeria.

Let me know if we are on the same page.
Good morning
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
hslbroker2:
God forbid, none of us shall be hit by stray bullet in the might name of Jesus, we shall all live to declare the glory of God in Jesus name

Hehehe,i know u know its not that kind of deadly bullet.

You caused all the back and forth here without defending yourself or telling the truth now you are calling Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
sonnie10:

Good morning

Good Day, now i understand why we werent coming to a conclusion. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
FYI: There is a slight increment on cost of survey in Oyo State. Starting from October 2021.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
sonnie10:

Someone else here beat you to it. So far his handiwork is good.
More on the way.
It's well,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
God Bless Nigeria!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
SurveyorGeo:
God Bless Nigeria!
I don't want to feel bad. Stop this kind thing na
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by inze(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
michlins:
I don't want to feel bad. Stop this kind thing na

grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nero2424:

Hehehe,i know u know its not that kind of deadly bullet.

You caused all the back and forth here without defending yourself or telling the truth now you are calling Jesus.

If it about that picture, it was mistaking posted by one of my boy who sometimes update here when I'm busy and I have warned him never to make such a mistake again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nero2424: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
hslbroker2:

If it about that picture, it was mistaking posted by one of my boy who sometimes update here when I'm busy and I have warned him never to make such a mistake again.

I would say its a typo and case will close.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nero2424:

I would say its a typo and case will close.
yes it's baba mi
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
SurveyorGeo:
God Bless Nigeria!
I don't understand
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oyinbo dey try. Ordinary plank ! Ask our guys to replicate this, they will bring embarrassment to the property owner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
hslbroker2:

We go sue am o..

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 10:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
DrGoodman:

So many people went to school and got distinction in other courses, but they ended up as economic illiterates.

Imagine what an educated person is proposing?

You cap cement price at #3,200?

You didn't cap foreign exchange
You didn't cap limestone cost
You didn't cap power supply
You didn't cap road maintenance and other infrastructure necessary for smooth logistics
You didn't cap import duties
You didn't cap double, triple taxation
You didn't cap interest rates

You just wake up in the morning and cap cement prices?

All these plenty things you listed still points to a lack of control..

How did you know I actually had Distinction? I guess you're on my whatsapp grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
KolaShangOne:

We go sue am o..
baba i beg on his behalf, na typo error, and his wife just gave birth.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:08am On Nov 20, 2021
sonnie10:

I do all my best to avoid overthinkers these days because they go too deep to create problems that weren’t even there in the first place.

E.g.

I think my wife is cheating on me. She always put her phone under her pillow every night

Overthinking is the most significant cause of unhappiness.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:14am On Nov 20, 2021
#OshodiChurch by NextHome

>> coming out nicely

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:35am On Nov 20, 2021
sonnie10:
Oyinbo dey tey. Ordinary plank ! Ask our guys to replicate this, they will bring embarrassment to the property owner.

Smiles.

I’m doing something like this next week and I know it’d be awesome.

Delivering first-time quality, zero-defect job starts by defining acceptance criteria (in other to put both parties on same page); creating a material list (to determine whether the job was done to satisfaction and meet specifications) and lastly, having a good knowledge on how and where to pick up the pieces (select the best material for the job).

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Greenarrow01:

Oh
The moment I saw this
It was obviously not a Nigerian build
Most Nigerian builds follow same pattern

Only few buildings come with wooden tiles or what look like wooden tiles.

grin grin

Anyway, this is naija floor minus the traditions for those who want out.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:02am On Nov 20, 2021
Taking a second look at the flooring in the pictures being discussed, how’s this any different from what I have in NextHome H52 (our design office done in 2014).

grin grin

What’s the big deal?

I’ve done even better parquet flooring after this.

Pic 1: Internet image
Pic 2-4: NextHome H52 Office, Ikota, VGC Lagos.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:20am On Nov 20, 2021
>> #NextHome #H52 #floor

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:33am On Nov 20, 2021
Let me too do some giant poster ad grin

#Inside #NextHome #H52

>> Watch out for NextHome20

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 3:45am On Nov 20, 2021
Good morning..

We are available for your strong and dependable hardwood for your roofing at affordable price.
Call or Whatsapp me on 07060795767
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 4:42am On Nov 20, 2021
sonnie10:
Oyinbo dey tey. Ordinary plank ! Ask our guys to replicate this, they will bring embarrassment to the property owner.

Nobody will do this for you if you can't pay better money. The wood is not ordinary because you will pay premium to get drywood suitable for such design. It can also be achieved with boards too. All na money mater!

There are people that can do this perfectly if you can afford the right materials...

A good example is the tv console by NEXT....the cost is an ALARM but NO furniture maker on the street will go that extra mile.......

Goodmorning

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2587) (2588) (2589) (2590) (2591) (2592) (2593) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ajabani4allah(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.