Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4393418 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
booz:
Could you drop their contact please?

Call any of the mobile numbers on the vehicle and take your due diligence from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by yankeejeez(m): 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Chandeliers and drop lights from us. Check out our products. Delivery nationwide.
Whatsap 09016230279

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 12:05am On Feb 09, 2022
KolaShangOne:
I'm leaning heavily towards using Plaster board for my next ceiling project..

Because I want 98% perfection with edges and squares.

Welcome to the club , just got 600 boards and accessories for my akala project . You cannot compare the lines and edges of plaster boards to others

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:25am On Feb 09, 2022
yankeejeez:
Chandeliers and drop lights from us. Check out our products. Delivery nationwide.
Whatsap 09016230279

Could you share some square designs? Thanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:30am On Feb 09, 2022
KolaShangOne:
I'm leaning heavily towards using Plaster board for my next ceiling project..

Because I want 98% perfection with edges and squares.

I learnt a lot during my current build. The manual process is adequate, no doubt, but gypsum board is the best.

It’ll be less mess too.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 3:57am On Feb 09, 2022
dapotemi:

My brother not really o...I was already talking to Larwin i think sometimes last year but discussion went south when he mentioned that even with my 2m he still cannot guarantee that i will get water...Na so i japa .....The amount is already pricy, yet you keep assuring me that it's not guarantee...I go seize your rig....lol
Once i pay in Million for water, i must see water or i demand FULL REFUND immediately...If you can, we deal.

That one shock me too. No 100% guarantee

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 4:05am On Feb 09, 2022
yankeejeez:
Whatsap 09016230279

Made in?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 6:15am On Feb 09, 2022
Majorkraft:
Do you need stamp concrete floors in your home or office..I make great and rugged 4inch and perfect water flow stamp concrete floors.call on 08163879292

Is this your work or random pics from the internet?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 6:40am On Feb 09, 2022
rmx:

Welcome to the club , just got 600 boards and accessories for my akala project . You cannot compare the lines and edges of plaster boards to others

Well done.
Plaster Board not messy, has a neat & easy installation Process. POP is the Opposite .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2022
rmx:

Exactly the point. Lines and Edges.

I also want some circular designs which I will use a protractor to draw on ground then we cut and hang. I'll be sending a mail.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 6:44am On Feb 09, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I learnt a lot during my current build. The manual process is adequate, no doubt, but gypsum board is the best.

It’ll be less mess too.

Baba, You sha don't like stain cheesy

Good Morning Sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 6:45am On Feb 09, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

It’ll be less mess too.

Less mess. Better edges and lines.

The advantage of the manual process is more thickness I guess.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 6:47am On Feb 09, 2022
KolaShangOne:

I also want some circular designs which I will use a protractor to draw on ground then we cut and hang. I'll be sending a mail.

Please can I see a Pic of Your Protractor, I'd love to get one too.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Larwin(m): 7:12am On Feb 09, 2022
folmus:

That one shock me too. No 100% guarantee

Lol, well we have upgraded our tools recently, we can promise you 100% guarantee now. Though professionally speaking, there is always an uncertainties due to nature, we always give nature some 0.5%. So if you want to work professionally, we are available.

This is what what pertains to all geo science field, be it mining, oil and gas.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2022
Majorkraft:
Do you need stamp concrete floors in your home or office..I make great and rugged 4inch and perfect water flow stamp concrete floors.call on 08163879292

What's the cost per sqm?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2022
Gud morning here, am just thinking of drop this to boss here,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:29am On Feb 09, 2022
Adedward:
Gud morning here, am just thinking of drop this to boss here,
. Nice design, let me bookmark this page for future reference
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Shegman22(m): 7:44am On Feb 09, 2022
ChybuzzDD:

What's the cost per sqm?
Check my signature sir... Let me send you samples of my work
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2022
KolaShangOne:

Less mess. Better edges and lines.

The advantage of the manual process is more thickness I guess.

Something is wrong if one needs more thickness than standard gypsum.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dapotemi: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2022
Larwin:
drop your number, Oya let's talk.

I will reach you once am in town sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Larwin(m): 8:53am On Feb 09, 2022
dapotemi:

I will reach you once am in town sir

Alright, that's fine
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2022
KolaShangOne:

Replied
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:20am On Feb 09, 2022
Born2conquer:

"4 highlanders, same year but different colours"

Oops, decisions like this do raise unnecessary attention though (especially in Nigeria)

I know a very nice Rich man, who Prefers to Only wear White clothe (Native Precisely) , I have never seen him wear a different design white all are the same design, Most people thinks, He has only one cloth, but Apparently he has a lot of it. Some People think differently about him (some even have unreasonable opinion about his wealth) (Some People believe it's not Normal), But it's his choice, each to his own.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olatunji67POP(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2022
My name is Olatunji, a POP expert. I am into POP artworks and designs

Please consult me for your POP artworks and designs and you will NEVER regret you did. For superb works and affordable fees, I am at your service sirs and ma'am. phone number:my WhatsApp 07062567817 or 09126213952 07036619751

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2022
small money design, kobokobo something

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
BrickDevo:
. Nice design, let me bookmark this page for future reference
no probs boss
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
How do I reach out to you boss?

rmx:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Most 'standard' plasterboards (or drywall as you Americans will call it) available in the Nigerian market are considerably thinner in size than what you would normally buy in Home Depot across the Atlantic.

Just like floor tiles. Tiles available across the Atlantic are considerably thicker than in the Nigerian market.

In Nigeria you will struggle to get a 12mm/18mm plasterboard. What's readily available are about 9mm/10mm.

So for those who may need a thicker measurement probably for better sound proofing, project managing the manual process is the way to go.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Correct✓

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
diordaves:

Most 'standard' plasterboards (or drywall as you Americans will call it) available in the Nigerian market are considerably thinner in size than what you would normally buy in Home Depot across the Atlantic.

Just like floor tiles. Tiles available across the Atlantic are considerably thicker than in the Nigerian market.

In Nigeria you will struggle to get a 12mm/18mm plasterboard. What's readily available are about 9mm/10mm.

So for those who may need a thicker measurement probably for better sound proofing, project managing the manual process is the way to go.

I was to install ceiling speakers in one project like that ...we have to brace the speakers with something else causee the board was week

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2770) (2771) (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) ... (3668) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: walexyll(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.