Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4428911 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Etranshub(m): 10:12am On Feb 10, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Kudos to the homeowner for not choosing chrome.
yes the top of the handrail is hardwood (mahogany)

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:13am On Feb 10, 2022
Etranshub:
yes the top of the handrail is hardwood (mahogany)

Classy.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2022
HIGH QUALITY BATTERY !! DISCOUNTED SALES !!!

STARPLUS 12v 220a tubular battery.
2 yrs warranty.

Price:
N116,000 per unit,
N114,000 "2 units",
N110,000 "8 units upwards" ...

STAR PLUS 12v automobile battery
75a ...... 25,000
100a .... 35,000

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
DISCOUNTED SOLAR WATER HEATER PRICES!!

PRICE LIST FOR SOLAR WATER HEATER.
100L = ₦280,000
150L = ₦330,000
200L = ₦370,000
250L = ₦420,000
300L = ₦550,000
500L = ₦950,000

The solar water heater can work as a central water heater source to a building . Its water inlet is supplied by the main overhead tank , whilst the water heater solar tubes heats it up to boiling point "See attached YouTube link for boiling temperature illustration" and supplies to hot water taps in building. Hot water tank stores hot water for 3 days max considering cloudy weather days. Solar water heaters have 15 - 25 years Lifespan .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnXFCqW69o

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Oduduwa707: 12:57pm On Feb 10, 2022
diordaves:

Most 'standard' plasterboards (or drywall as you Americans will call it) available in the Nigerian market are considerably thinner in size than what you would normally buy in Home Depot across the Atlantic.

Just like floor tiles. Tiles available across the Atlantic are considerably thicker than in the Nigerian market.

In Nigeria you will struggle to get a 12mm/18mm plasterboard. What's readily available are about 9mm/10mm.

So for those who may need a thicker measurement probably for better sound proofing, project managing the manual process is the way to go.

Cuz Nigeria and her pple are normalized to inferior quality of goods. Yes, I said so.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Etranshub(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
beebah247:

Looks nice. Please how much can one get fabricated and installed?
25k /sqm hardwood top installation included
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Etranshub(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Classy.
thank you for the compliments sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
Abeg how many square meter is this building area on this land

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ggee(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please what is normal/recommended thickness for the manual POP?
KolaShangOne:

Less mess. Better edges and lines.

The advantage of the manual process is more thickness I guess.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by IDnoble80: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ggee:
Please what is normal/recommended thickness for the manual POP?
I think it's 20mm to 40mm I might be wrong. Getting good cement is key though
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ggee(m): 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
Thank you sir.
IDnoble80:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jasobry: 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
rotecch77:
Installation of the laser cut hand railings done
Remain stair way.
pop work also in progress

Please whats cost of this laser cut, the guage and length
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Jasobry:

Please whats cost of this laser cut, the guage and length

Per linear meter is 45k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
debeey87:
Approximately 198SQM.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
We are still here for your electrical accessories..

Switches n sockets
Conduits accessories
Smart switches
Etc

We deliver nationwide..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
I sell Iron rod

Payment on delivery

10mm@N420k

12mm@N410k

16mm@N410k
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
IDnoble80:
u are wrong, and this 100 accuracy.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
rotecch77:

Per linear meter is 45k
u are right
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SmartHomes(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
debeey87:

213.84 sqm.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by decimator: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Kudos to the homeowner for not choosing chrome.
Hello. Any downside to using Chrome? I am planning to buy soon.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
TOPIC- FLOWER AND ITS BEAUTIFUL PATTERN EVOLUTION

Today I will be talking more on artificial flowers and its design evolutions. I love flowers and I love beautiful prints of flowers. The are alot of interior items made from beautiful flower prints, craft, embrodiments, patterns etc. They come out classy, colourful and beautiful when well used and combined. I love flowers and its design options and It's amazing when it's the rightly combined in Interior Designs. Not all interiors requires flowers in its design, but if your interior requirres it then used it gorgeously. Roses, Lillie's, sunflower are some of my favourite flowers because they are so pretty. I got thgese two toy storage boxes for my daughters room. It's beautiful with white and pink rose print. Just those alone in her room makes the room look so pretty. Continue reading on www.kemimulticolour..com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
decimator:
Hello. Any downside to using Chrome? I am planning to buy soon.

It’s just a personal pet peeve of mine though I do know rust is a concern on cheaper products.

Good luck on your project.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 5:04am On Feb 11, 2022
rotecch77:

The size is 12.5mm*1200*30000
Thank you sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by luthorcorp: 6:59am On Feb 11, 2022
henrymor:
Thanks for your response. I have similar cracks like this in other parts of the house. Please what do I do?
things like these happens when someone cuts corners. Did you do a structural drawing for your building or your builder just told you "oh no need don't waste your money you will be fine" . These happens as a result of structural defects and patching it with motar won't solve it either because it is from the foundation.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by donbrowser(m): 7:28am On Feb 11, 2022
DFAMEGUY11S:
since then i was hoping i will get him but all my effort was wasting of time and more money , i only learn a lesson from it, since it happened i dont even know how to start saying i was speechless i just share the story to some of friends here and customer, my own adivce to buyer and suppler, customer, house owner is try to make acquiry about the person you want have a deal with that is all , not all you see here is here with good tention

Post his phone number
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2022
sonnie10:

Is plaster board termite resistant? This is a major problem in SE especially if the house is just a vacation home which is never occupied during most of the year.

Termites can not eat Plaster board (Gypsum) & POP. Termites are known to eat anything cellulose, woods & Paper etc
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
debeey87:
Let the drafter determine that, so easy using AutoCAD.
If this is a proposed site for you, how do you plan to set it out.
Quogent measurements are missing.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 8:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by seankim(m): 9:14am On Feb 11, 2022
hslbroker2:
I sell Iron rod

Payment on delivery

10mm@N420k

12mm@N410k

16mm@N410k

Buyers beware!!!
Patronize this vendor at your own risk!!!
His name is Rabiu Adeniyi Taiwo. He is a fraudster and an ally of a popular fraudster. He uses alternate accounts to hype himself and recommend himself to clients.
Your money is not safe in his hands.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by luthorcorp: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2022
debeey87:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2772) (2773) (2774) (2775) (2776) (2777) (2778) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.