Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2854) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4389857 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

You are indeed what you are: An amateur parading himself as a professional. Screeding can NEVER do it! I asked you to correct a recess and you still left a recess. I will ask someone to measure the depth of the recess and post it here. Continue to talk

That is the final point the recess can reach then which you and your brother knows about so I don’t know where you are going again. To bring block to desire length how can that be a problem if not bcs of one reason or the other which I can’t remember and you are your brother notice it since 2020
Oga talk another thing you are just jumping from one issue to another

Well bye bye on this and enjoy my money with you which you didn’t pay

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2022
n3xt:

Despite my advice to you to let things slide, just look at what you’re calling a fellow human being (Muslim) a criminal for... To gain what? It’s well!

What would you do if you had to work on a more complex issue like below?

My religion is humanity.
Keep your advice. A fellow Muslim who called me a bastard and even abused my father. Are you blind to see that? And i repeat, he's what i called him. And swear that you didn't say bad things about rotecch77 and the good professionals here. You are only annoyed because i denied you publicly. Lastly, go pay debt

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2022
rotecch77:

That is the final point the recess can reach then which you and your brother knows about so I don’t know where you are going again.

Well bye bye on this and enjoy my money with you which you didn’t pay

You should be ashamed of doing such a bad work. What about the frames you intended to steal?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

You should be ashamed of doing such a bad work. What about the frames you intended to steal?

You people are seeing him again now.
Hmmmm if I stated again you will talk ooooo
It’s beta you warn him of bad labeling ooo
We’ll make just dey laugh shaaa

Continue
It’s not wise to bath in a dirty water with pig

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2022
rotecch77:

You people are seeing him again now.
Hmmmm if I stated again you will talk ooooo
It’s beta you warn him of bad labeling ooo

Continue
Sincerely, I'm not labelling you. Rather, I'm calling you what you are. You want to defend what is indefensible

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2022
rmx:
I prophecy a lot of pages today cool

Lolzzz
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2022
I think @ sonnie10 is trying to play the devil's advocate and give benefit of doubt as much as possible. A feat only a non service provider would ever dare.
I salute your courage sir. Emotions are always high and the vendor is by default assumed to always be guilty.
I'm not absolving or supporting any party but it would be nice if we could come out as equally ferocious to any party that is found wanting. I'm not even following the issue but glance briefly while scanning the pages to respond to what may concern me. I'm barely able to keep up with the pages so I'm not holding brief for any party.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2022
We, at His Grace Interior and Exterior Decoration, always have the interest of our clients at heart. Therefore, in a bid to relieve you and make it easier for you to complete your project this year, we're giving you 20% discount on all projects handled by us.
This is not only for our existing clients, it is also opened to new customers.
With this, you can get your p.o.p ceiling installed witout breaking the bank.
There will also be discounts on all our other services like
*Wall and deck screeding
*Pillars and Arc designs,
*Windows and doors design,
*Wall demarcation and skirting,
*Parapets screeding e.t.c
Contact us while offer last, for durable and pocket friendly service.
Reach us on +2347069462837 or at hisgraceinteriors@gmail.com
Or visit our website on our signature
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kingdemu: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2022
somehow:

We all have a breaking point.

Lets leave it at that.
You've been saying such authoritatively for queit a while now. You always made it sound as if the next news we'll hear is that Brabus has been arrested or we'll see him come here begging for leniency. There was a time you counted down a week yet nothing. I'm sorry to say but I don't think you have the balls to get a refund from Brabus. He's more hardened in his game than you are in yours. For your sanity and peace of mind, consider that situation a learning phase. Forget about it and move on. At least, it has exposed Brabus the more (even though I must admit that he is one big encyclopedia for us newbies on this thread)

13 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2022
rmx:
I prophecy a lot of pages today cool

You forgot to add: This I have seen.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
bobkezel:

You are beginning to yarn trash.
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

There we go again. Intentions.
If you couldn’t understand intentions when he responded to you angrily yesterday, how come you were able to understand the intention to steal your frame?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2022
Nairaland People
I got WhatsApp Msgs from n3xt or Bosun This Morning
I am not sure what he was trying to tell me my people
Please people read my past posting
All I have told him is to go fix his problem with his clients
I am not here to take side
If n3xt or Bosun was hoping for me to support him
He need to get wisdom as a young man
If he was playing kids game of trying to intimated me to align with him
I am not sure
But it look like child play

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2022
n3xt or Bosun did reach out to me and said it was a mistake

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Kingdemu:
You've been saying such authoritatively for queit a while now. You always made it sound as if the next news we'll hear is that Brabus has been arrested or we'll see him come here begging for leniency. There was a time you counted down a week yet nothing. I'm sorry to say but I don't think you have the balls to get a refund from Brabus. He's more hardened in his game than you are in yours. For your sanity and peace of mind, consider that situation a learning phase. Forget about it and move on. At least, it has exposed Brabus the more (even though I must admit that he is one big encyclopedia for us newbies on this thread)

You want entertainment? Some of us are not for the gram.

Like I said, let's leave it at that. Wisdom is in keeping things to heart.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by daddy001: 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
somehow:

You want entertainment? Some of us are not for the gram.

Like I said, let's leave it at that. Wisdom is in keeping things to heart.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
rotecch77:
@sonie10 and All I thank you for your intelligence toward this matter, actually I don’t want to say anything again concerning the matter anymore but I want to say this
If you look at the pics he posted about the angle there you will notice that the said wall is old wall that is there before we came in
The only wall we did there is the recess one with Brown plaster (toilet) pics attached) so angle or no angle it’s NOT our new work on that part.
See when doing renovation work most especially when the building as been plastered before you can only get like 90pec of such to be perfect then screeding will do the rest.
In this particular project I know and God know I Labour myself with my workers oh my GOD hmmm it’s well …. But what did I get at the end of this project….

Well I don’t need to go more and more on this people with fast knowledge have seen it all
And also this thread need more beta things to discuss
Thanks you all
God bless you

Edited
Your recess wall can’t go beyond that limit to one reason or others which I can’t remember now and you and your brother seen it since 2020

Below shows the depth of the recess from the edges of the wall. It's about 8.8inches (22.5cm). How can you screed the wall to align with the recess? This is the way forward: Accept that you did a shoddy job, tender a sincere public apology, and go learn construction work from Professionals. Then I will delete all my posts about you. Don't mind next and Sonnie, they are just digging your grave more

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chuxjay(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
DFAMEGUY11S:
good evening sir if you no mind i can supply you tiles,Doors and sanitary wares with wholesale price sir , Email osinachicolins20@gmail.com

CHeck your email
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by chuxjay(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
DFAMEGUY11S:
good evening sir if you no mind i can supply you tiles,Doors and sanitary wares with wholesale price sir , Email osinachicolins20@gmail.com

Check your email
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

I can see that all you are doing is to label me bad person and accusing me of theft on this forum /internet.
And for your information I have seek for legal option from my lawyer and he advance you take down all false accusations against me on this forum/internet between 24hours or else he will write you and we meet in court of law and if find guilty you shall pay heavy fine for this.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2022
rotecch77:

I can see that all you are doing is to label me bad person and accusing me of theft on this forum /internet.
And for your information I have seek for legal option from my lawyer and he advance you take down all false accusations against me on this forum/internet between 24hours or else he will write you and we meet in court of law and if find guilty you shall pay heavy fine for this.
Thanks.
Lol. This guy is very funny o. I'm earnestly awaiting your next step. See you in court

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
And for all i thank you all for your time here.
I may not answer to this issue again here if we eventually go to court about this matter.
Bcs my name is more value to me,reason why am taking the legal action against the false accusations from @ rajput4real93 so that this will be a lesson to others who planned to sink good people reputation here or off here

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
rotecch77:
I may not answer to this issue again here if we eventually go to court about this matter.
Bcs my name is more value to me,reason why am taking the legal action against the false accusations from @ rajput4real93 so that this will be a lesson to others who planned to sink good people reputation here or off here
Rotecch, your name and reputation is on the line here, even if you win in court, what about potential clients here, has that equivalent to winning their thoughts towards you too?
Oruko rere, o san jù winning in court lo o.
A dissatisfied client is lamenting, try always to satisfy pls.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2022
rotecch77:
Wallahi, you will lose flatly. I just dey laugh out loud here. Your advisers will forsake you when the time comes. Coincidentally, my lawyer represented me in court today in order to retrieve my money from a property transaction that went awry. You don give am another work be that

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
uncleteeh:

Rotecch, your name and reputation is on the line here, even if you win in court, what about potential clients here, has that equivalent to winning their thoughts towards you too?
Oruko rere, o san jù winning in court lo o.
A dissatisfied client is lamenting, try always to satisfy pls.
Wallahi, he will lose flatly. I will even press for a compensation. Dis guy think say i be small boy. May Allah let him go ahead as he threatened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2022
rotecch77:

Thanks.
False accusations indeed. Your so-called lawyer will tell you to go ahead, with the false hope that you will win. He will only take your money and throw you under the bus

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Godisgreatest1: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2022
Godisgreatest1:
I've come to understand that some one here is 'stylishly' trying hard to promote fraud.

Please hold your pockets tightly.

Please hold your pockets tightly, like I said earlier. Don't be decieved by petty thieves that claim to be engineers, builders or contractors.

They are 'cursed' that is the reason they still perch around this thread like flies around faecal matter.

Just before you pick your phone to make that call, take NOTE that:

'You are just about to start a transaction with serial fraudsters'.

The Internet doesn't forget.

A word is just enough....

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
IDnoble80:
grin grin grin

Hehehehe orhishishi...

Orishirishi indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Current price of iron rod (Top Steel, LCI)
As at today
8mm. @N370k
10mm @N415k
12mm @N410k
16mm @N410k

TMT
10mm @N445k
12mm @N445k
16mm @N445k
20mm.@N445k
25mm.@N445k

Payment on delivery (POD) to any part of Lagos and Ogun State, give us a try today, you will be satisfy.

Contact me through my signature.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jeff68: 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ok, I want to bring a matter here as well, there is a certain Aluminium guy here, I will save his name for now, he has done a lot of work for me, I mean in the millions!
Roof - problems, executes, stories from start to finish.
Windows- we are still at corrections after 2 years! Inferior materials.
Bathroom doors - used inferior materials
NOW BATHROOM CUBICLES - PLS HELP US SETTLE THIS BECAUSE I KNOW HE WILL READ THIS, WE AGREED IN DECEMBER FOR HIM TO BUILD 3 CUBICLES, IN DECEMBER 2021!! THEY WERE NOT FIXED UNTIL MARCH ! ONE STORY AFTER THE OTHER, HOW THE CHINESE FACTORY WAS CLOSED,,,,,, NOW, I HAVE PAID 400k OF THE 440K AGREED. YESTERDAY HE TEXTED THAT THEY FINISHED AND I NEED TO PAY THE BALANCE, I SAID ONLY AFTER MY INSPECTION. UPON INSPECTION, I SENT HIM PICTURES OF THINGS THAT NEED TO BE CORRECTED BEFORE ANY PAYMENT. AND HE IS INSISTING THAT I NEED TO PAY HIM, HIS WORKERS ARE FAMILY MEN, (I DON’T KNOW WHAT I MA!)
HONESTLY, I HAVE GIVEN THIS GUY MORE CHANCES THAN HE DESERVES! I AM NOT PAYING A PENNY UNTIL ALL CORRECTIONS ARE COMPLETED!!

ARE MY WRONG?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2022
I will not add and subtract from what this client and the contractor has told us.

Client said he paid #218k in total
He commissioned contractor to do the following
Procure doors worth #160
Plaster part of external walls
Repipe the whole house
Fix two windows
Remove old tiles from wall
Install basin
Do plumbing
Covert former kitchen to parlor
Fix frames for doors
Mount new doors
Do pluming testing
Do window dressing
Do door dressing
Plaster some part of internal wall

Insisted doors must be delivered first. Meaning out of the #218k , money for doors (#160k) must be spent first.

Therefore contractor would have a balance of #58k at hand for these extent of work.

Contractor applied a strategy that would’ve made it feasible by channeling limited and available fund to basic areas first. Along the line, client demanded refund for doors (88k).

Note-Business or trade strategy is secret, contractor was not under any obligation to revile his.

Conclud for yourself if the above listed work could be achieved with #130k which he agreed he paid for workmanship.

So why did contractor accept the job when he knew it was not worth it?
Anyone would have been thrown offguard with sudden demand for refund considering the whole context.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Luukasz(m): 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) (2857) ... (3667) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: fabulous85, Bovijean and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.