Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4408685 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by IDnoble80: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2022
QSFemi:
What a revelation we've here.

I can tell from his body language that he wasn't committed to refunding the money he owed for the item of works he didn't do.

But no matter how long, he's going to pay fully and with damages.

Can you imagine the effontary that he won't pay a dime? Mr somehow is a gentle man honestly a very fine gentle man.. try this with me.. I will start from his church.. let the pastor know that one of his member is a criminal.. his face will be all over internet in no time . Trust me he mess with a gentle man..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2022
IDnoble80:

Can you imagine the effontary that he won't pay a dime? Mr somehow is a gentle man honestly a very fine gentle man.. try this with me.. I will start from his church.. let the pastor know that one of his member is a criminal.. his face will be all over internet in no time . Trust me he mess with a gentle man..

We all have a breaking point.

Lets leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

Oga please pity these contractors small. They also have families to feed.
You no sabi anything at ALL. And the bias you have has blinded you to see the truth. I sent him 218k inclusive of 88k (not 84k) for the wooden doors. And 35k for basin. I gave him even a bit more than he REQUESTED
Pardon my guesstimate for being off by #34k. I will add that to make it #34k plus #28k ( from my initial calculation) for a total of 62k
That is the total you had committed to the remodeling work? Assuming doors were delivered.

For the basin, I know you know the answer but let me ask for the fun of it

How much is 35k minus 35k?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

You are a two-faced person! Were you not the one who said I should call roteech77 out? I definitely know you didn't lose our chats. Did you forget the many names you called rotecch77 and other good professionals here? About the person who started the building, it was a non- professional family member and when I came to Nigeria and saw all he did, I had to terminate the contract. The person is a draughtman. I actually didn't know much about building construction then until I started following this thread on nairaland

The only two faced person here is you sir because I did all my best to ensure peace reign. I never for once asked you to call out anyone. Even all evidence here proved you’re lying. I’ll find your post here on the same matter and what you say about me preventing you from calling out the person. I’ll share the link here. It’s still here.

I didn’t lose my sense with my chats and I always update the Internet whenever I do my stuffs not to show off but just because of pathetic liars and the confused ones.

Read my post here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2678#108895002

And see Rotecch77’s message attached below in December 2021 confirming my role in your conflict.

The only person without a record or evidence to corroborate his claims here is you!
Let’s leave me out of this.

What exactly do you want from Rotecch77? Be specific. People like me are not emotionally driven.

rajput4real93:

While I didn't give you the work in December was because you clearly told me that you won't refund 'somehow' a dime, because he was the one who terminated your contract. It was then I discovered that you are an hardened criminal. You even insisted I call roteech77 out earlier but I exercised patience. Guy, you didn't offer to do the test at no cost. And I was the one who stopped talking to you in December or January after you refused to refund 'somehow '. [s]I definitely know you are following this thread and I didn't have any qualms denying you[/s]

Smiles!

I know you’ve been trying hard to give me your job (replacement of 4 local doors) since 2020 and there’s always one excuse or the other for your inability to afford my service.

Now This!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Itsrm(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2022
erico2k2:

ok but its free at my End in PH, why do you guys have to pay?

You should put that free in quotes because it depends on the area in PH. Some places have been mapped out for distribution, others have not.

If you stay in a place that has not been mapped and you apply, you will wait endlessly for it and pay ridiculous estimated bills.

What people do is pay N63000 for it if their place is not mapped.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2022
Ewa ra nkan ti anta oo, come and patronize us ooo

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedpikin(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Good morning good people, want to start my roofing wood work what are the good woods I can request for tanks.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2022
n3xt:

The only two faced person here is you sir because I did all my best to ensure peace reign. I never for once asked you to call out anyone. Even all evidence here proved you’re lying. I’ll find your post here on the same matter and what you say about me preventing you from calling out the person. I’ll share the link here. It’s still here.

I didn’t lose my sense with my chats and I always update the Internet whenever I do my stuffs not to show off but just because of pathetic liars and the confused ones.

Read my post here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2678#108895002

And see Rotecch77’s message attached below in December 2021 confirming my role in your conflict.

The only person without a record or evidence to corroborate his claims here is you!
Let’s leave me out of this.

What exactly do you want from Rotecch77? Be specific. People like me are not emotionally driven.

Smiles!

I know you’ve been trying hard to give me your job (replacement of 4 local doors) since 2020 and there’s always one excuse or the other for your inability to afford my service.

Now This!

Sincerely, roteech77 didn't know what you were saying behind him. You were telling him something and telling me another. Hypocrisy! I was taking my time about giving you job because of the bad reviews you have here. My fingers had been burnt by non-professionals so i had to be wary of giving out job. I can't continue to reply you because you are known already

11 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

You no sabi anything at ALL. And the bias you have has blinded you to see the truth. I sent him 218k inclusive of 88k (not 84k) for the wooden doors. I paid 130k (not 100k) as advance payment for workmanship and supervision ALONE and 35k for basin. I gave him even a bit more than he REQUESTED. Note that he did no supervision
You keep saying he didn’t do supervision. Let me correct that impression. Supervision fee is just local parlance for professional fee. Other than monitoring and directing laborers, that fees also cover things like
Transportation to your site
Lunch while at the site
Phone calls
Mobilization of workers
Professional input
His pay or gain in the contract

So it is not just money you pay to have him monitor laborers.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

Sincerely, roteech77 didn't know what you were saying behind him. You were telling him something and telling me another. Hypocrisy! I was taking my time about giving you job because of the bad reviews you have here. My fingers had been burnt by non-professionals so i had to be wary of giving out job. I can't continue to reply you because you are known already

Smiles! But you don’t have records to prove this. The only irrefutable fact here is I spoke with Rotecch77 to refund you for the basin and door and he confirmed it (evidence provided).

And I guess I sent you an invitation to meddle in your affairs right? Your confusion is on another level sir.

Have a good day!

_________

When you’ve settled down, take good time to tell the world what rotecch77 did wrong. I asked him to refund you that money because that’s all he owed you.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2022
kiekie1:
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ..

12v 200a ..... N20,000
12v 150a.....N15,000
12v 100a.......N10,000
2v 500a ......N6,000

Free pickup within Lagos mainland ! Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver (shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Keep the calls coming....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
SOROTEC HYBRID INVERTER NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Sorotec revo VMII pro 3.5kw 24v with WiFi ... 395,000
Sorotec revo VMII pro 5.5kw 48v with WiFi ...
Sorotec revo VMII 8kw 48v with WiFi ..... 750,000
Sorotec parallel kit .... 32,000

One year standard warranty!

For datasheet, purchase:
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL ONLY:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2022
n3xt:

Smiles! But you don’t have records to prove this.

And I guess I sent you an invitation to meddle in your affairs right? Your confusion is on another level sir.

Have a good day!

_________

When you’ve settled down, take good time to tell the world what rotecch77 did wrong. I asked him to refund you that money because that’s all he owed you.

What about your severe condemnation of QsFemi in the chat posted? Why i called qsFemi to confirm what you said about him was because i had interacted with him and given him job and i can confidently say he's a complete Omoluabi (gentleman). So you still don't know what rotecch77 did wrong? You won't know because what he did is the standard to you

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2022
sonnie10:

You keep saying he didn’t do supervision. Let me correct that impression. Supervision fee is just local parlance for professional fee. Other than monitoring and directing laborers, that fees also cover things like
Transportation to your site
Lunch while at the site
Phone calls
Mobilization of workers
Professional input
His pay or gain in the contract

So it is not just money you pay to have him monitor laborers.

Talk about the bad wall rotecch77 did that i posted.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2022
rmx:
I prophecy a lot of pages today cool
Amen tongue
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

Talk about the bad wall rotecch77 did that i posted.
I had requested before that you post a current picture. Place a bottle near the window and take picture let see how it looks as at today.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bakin3(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2022
EFFECTIVENESS*
The Effectiveness is that it does not take much space
It is odourless and environment friendly
No need of evacuation
also it does not get filled up

*The advantages*
Is stated above that no need of evacuation and does not smell
Also it does not get filled up because there are some macro bacteria that feed on the faece that decompose to water

The depth of this system is just 3 ft with difference sizes

*Disadvantages*
Do not *flush pad, pampers condoms or anything polythene* inside because it does not decompose and also reduces the lifespan of the bio-digester system

*MAINTENANCE*
It is easy to maintain because it take small space of your land.

*Durability*
The duration for this system is more than 20 years well maintain by following the rules stated above.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

[s]What about your severe condemnation of QsFemi in the chat posted? Why i called qsFemi to confirm what you said about him was because i had interacted with him and given him job and i can confidently say he's a complete Omoluabi (gentleman).[/s] So you still don't know what rotecch77 did wrong? You won't know because what he did is the standard to you

After helping you to get a refund grin grin I didn’t know you have someone who could do a better job.

Anyway I don’t know what Rotecch77 did wrong except you tell us. Unlike most people, I don’t insinuate or assume. I listen to understand motives and intent and not just react.

Al I see in your matter is scope creep due to lack of clarity. That’s why I asked you to tell the world what Rotecch77 did wrong.

- Convert kitchen to parlour
- Remove tiles from kitchen to make blah blah
- Move the wall back a bit
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2022
sonnie10:

I had requested before that you post a current picture. Place a bottle near the window and take picture let see how it looks as at today.
What has that got to do with what i posted? You think you are helping him but you are implicating him more. It's well with you o

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2022
n3xt:

After helping you to get a refund grin grin I didn’t know you have someone who could do a better job.

Anyway I don’t know what Rotecch77 did wrong except you tell us. Unlike most people, I don’t insinuate or assume. I listen to understand motives and intent and not just react.

Al I see in your matter is scope creep due to lack of clarity. That’s why I asked you to tell the world what Rotecch77 did wrong.

- Convert kitchen to parlour
- Remove tiles from kitchen to make blah blah
- Move the wall back a bit
Go pay what you owe 'somehow'. Let's leave rotecch77's issue.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2022
sonnie10:

Did you just say you came here to tarnish rotecch77 reputation just because someone told you to do so?
You are beginning to yarn trash.

14 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

What has that got to do with what i posted? You think you are helping him but you are implicating him more. It's well with you o
The brown color could be due to the sand color
It has a wet look and most likely wet, that is why it is obvious
Another reason it’s obvious is because of optics. It is side by side with other walls which are white and dry. In photography that effect is called CONTRAST EFFECT. It is a technique used in making an impression.

Moreover the egdes around the window are sharp.

Please state specifically what the problem is.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2022
sonnie10:

Another reason it’s obvious is because of optics. It is side by side with other walls which are white and dry. In photography that effect is called CONTRAST EFFECT. It is a technique used in making an impression.

@rajput pls attend to the bolded.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2022
sonnie10:

Smiles! I have told you that I'm not talking about the colour, rather about the alignment of the wall. The edges of the wall don't align with the 'brown' part. If you don't understand after this, please let me be

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2022
bobkezel:
[/b]
@rajput pls attend to the bolded.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

Smiles! I have told you that I'm not talking about the colour, rather about the alignment of the wall. The edges of the wall don't align with the 'brown' part. If you don't understand after this, please let me be

You never stated this initially. You only showed us picture. Most people would think the problem was the color.

That is what happens when you put a new wine in an old keg. Paint and filler will take care of it. Moreover, that is not enough reason to accuse him of bad work.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 10:37am On Mar 23, 2022
sonnie10:

You never stated this initially. You only showed us picture.

That is what happens when you put a new wine in an old keg. Paint and filler will take care of it. Moreover, that is not enough reason to accuse him of bad work.
Ok
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 10:51am On Mar 23, 2022
rajput4real93:

Despite my advice to you to let things slide, just look at what you’re calling a fellow human being (Muslim) a criminal for... To gain what? It’s well!

What would you do if you had to work on a more complex issue like below?

My religion is humanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2022
[quote author=n3xt post=111287992]

Despite my advice to you to let things slide, just look at what you’re calling a fellow human being (Muslim) a criminal for... To gain what? It’s well!

What would you do if you had to work on a more complex issue like below?
My religion is humanity.

Keep your advice. A fellow Muslim who called me a bastard and even abused my father. Are you blind to see that? And i repeat, he's what i called him. And swear that you didn't say bad things about rotecch77 and the good professionals here. You are only annoyed because i denied you publicly. Lastly, go pay debt

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2022
@sonie10 and All I thank you for your intelligence toward this matter, actually I don’t want to say anything again concerning the matter anymore but I want to say this
If you look at the pics he posted about the angle there you will notice that the said wall is old wall that is there before we came in
The only wall we did there is the recess one with Brown plaster (toilet) pics attached) so angle or no angle it’s NOT our new work on that part.
See when doing renovation work most especially when the building as been plastered before you can only get like 90pec of such to be perfect then screeding will do the rest.
In this particular project I know and God know I Labour myself with my workers oh my GOD hmmm it’s well …. But what did I get at the end of this project….

Well I don’t need to go more and more on this people with fast knowledge have seen it all
And also this thread need more beta things to discuss
Thanks you all
God bless you

Edited
Your recess wall can’t go beyond that limit to one reason or others which I can’t remember now and you and your brother seen it since 2020

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rajput4real93: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2022
rotecch77:
@sonie10 and All I thank you for your intelligence toward this matter, actually I don’t want to say anything again concerning the matter anymore but I want to say this
If you look at the pics he posted about the angle there you will notice that the said wall is old wall that is there before we came in
The only wall we did there is the recess one with Brown plaster (toilet) pics attached) so angle or no angle it’s NOT our new work on that part.
See when doing renovation work most especially when the building as been plastered before you can only get like 90pec of such to be perfect then screeding will do the rest.
In this particular project I know and God know I Labour myself with my workers oh my GOD hmmm it’s well …. But what did I get at the end of this project….

Well I don’t need to go more and more on this people with fast knowledge have seen it all
And also this thread need more beta things to discuss
Thanks you all
God bless you
You are indeed what you are: An amateur parading himself as a professional. Screeding can NEVER do it! I asked you to correct a recess and you still left a recess. I will ask someone to measure the depth of the recess and post it here. Continue to talk

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2022
QSFemi:
Lagos - Mason collects 4k to 5k per day while the unskilled labour (the person serving him) gets 3k per day.

Working at a higher level, that's storey building, the labour rate for both mason and unskilled labour still applies but their output will be reduced.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2850) (2851) (2852) (2853) (2854) (2855) (2856) ... (3670) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Aduragbemi45(m), twinskenny(m), lga23 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.