Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2894) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4401336 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (3669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
sonnie10:
I need recommendations for good dry skin lotion. Constant hand washing at work is telling on the skin.

Those of you that work under intense sun and weather elements while handling heavy tools for construction, what hand lotion do you use?

Na moisturizer you dey find abi na trouble you dey find.

I sure say you no hear word the time wey you small. You go really don give popsie the run around.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
For your electrical accessories

Please get in touch... Good prices plus free delivery to some selected states..

Send in your orders

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by henrymor: 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good afternoon boss,

Please, I need the price for aluminum roofing sheets too. Thanks!

money121:

0.45mm 2800 permtr
0.55mm 3450 permtr
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by henrymor: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
Good afternoon smart people in the house,

Please what is the major difference between a standing AC and a split Ac? I want to get a 2hp inverter Ac and I am confused about whether to go for a standing one or a split ac.

How is one better than the other, please?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
n3xt:

Whether 1962 or 2024, PB is PB. It shows the contractor is creditworthy and has some credibility.

Chairman seankim and Officer stopthecap

Its OK...
Next time you are fabricating "evidences" and lies and stories, don't rush..Take time to dot your i's and cross the t's .
You know it can be hard to keep track of all the lies and stories sometimes.

It can become too much and overwhelming tracking the lies from day to day and you can become sloppy.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Aluminum window with embedded burglary and net or without burglary
We are available for you

Appreciate your patronage
Call or WhatsApp:-08069609983
Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Keep spinning ....

Could not get a definite answer for a week. All of a sudden on one minute phone call; can contact the account officer, can get all the answers on the phone.

Abeg !! pity the house with the tales by moonlight.

Dude will literally argue and lie about anything even the the color of the sky.
Talk, argue, lie about every thing except the issue at hand.

A SIMPLE REFUND

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
GoodFaith:

If you have access to the following

Eucerin----Advanced Repair Lotion
CeraVE---- Daily Moisturizing lotion

I have tried all that.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by seankim(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
n3xt:

I guess you didn’t read it up on online blog like many others.

So how did I got mine in 2015 and 2019? It wasn’t a walk in the park. We did PG, PB and CAR on the project and it wasn’t done in a day.
Alaye leave story. Pay your gbese.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
Stopthecap:

Its OK...
Next time you are fabricating "evidences" and lies and stories, don't rush..Take time to dot your i's and cross the t's .
You know it can be hard to keep track of all the lies and stories sometimes.

It can become too much and overwhelming tracking the lies from day to day and you can become sloppy.

Have we met before? Your tone is very familiar.

Why aren’t you using your main account.

Oshodi Multi Dwelling Unit

- Project resumes with 2nd Floor Slab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwi7z2qqQmY

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
sonnie10:

I have tried all that.
A Doctor recommend
They wash their hands a lot
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
diordaves:

Na moisturizer you dey find abi na trouble you dey find.

I sure say you no hear word the time wey you small. You go really don give popsie the run around.

Like how? Lol

A fruit doesn’t not fall far from the tree. Please go a few pages back and read my analysis about genes and how it’s passed down.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Stopthecap:
Another testimonial from the services of our fraudster builder.
Always constant ...never changes.

BEWARE

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
n3xt:

Oshodi Multi Dwelling Unit

- Project resumes with 2nd Floor Slab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwi7z2qqQmY
"Engr." Bosun the only builder that builds online 24/7 on Nairaland grin

We have all been warned. BOSUN DAVIES SHOYEYE is definitely not a competent nor qualified builder by any stretch of the imagination.

It is very obvious that he is dead broke hence his desperation to hook more innocent victims on Nairaland. That has been his pattern and trend for over 10 years and counting.

Ask yourself which really genuine builder is online all day and everyday posting fairytales and short videos if not a fraudster looking for victims.

2022 go red cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
GoodFaith:

A Doctor recommend
They wash their hands a lot

Thanks. The CeraVE, I have to give it a try.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
n3xt:

oooooo did I hit a nerve?

it's quite rich talking about main account from a guy with over 5 known accounts and several fake monikers on this platform.

Really??
An adult who refers to himself in third person!!!

You can keep posting pictures to cover tracks

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by henrymor: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022

Please, what is the major difference between a standing AC and a split Ac? I want to get a 2hp inverter Ac and I am confused about whether to go for a standing one or a split ac.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
henrymor:

Please, what is the major difference between a standing AC and a split Ac? I want to get a 2hp inverter Ac and I am confused about whether to go for a standing one or a split ac.

Power consumption
Functionality

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abuiltech(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
henrymor:

Please what is the major difference between a standing AC and a split Ac? I want to get a 2hp inverter Ac and I am confused about whether to go for a standing one or a split ac.

None is better than the other, each with pros and cons, more so everyone has his own choice of things, but these factors can be helpful in making the decision,

1- Room space : floor standing AC flows well in a spacious room, but if not choose wall mounted, that why it's mostly use in the living room,

2- Accessibility: floor standing AC is more accessible especially for elderly,

3- Distribution of Air: the conditioned air circulate evenly through wall mounted AC, in most of the cases, furnitures are easily avoided due its high positioning, reverse is the case for floor standing,

4- ease of installation : floor standing has this one, it's easy to install,

5-Aesthetics : floor standing is the best it's more appealing,

6- maintenance: both are easily maintained, but wall mounted has features which are more easier to clean,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Enyinne:
No bank is currently offering performance bond thats what my account officer said (zenith bank) i guess cos of consistent price change in building material , no bank will offer such service .

Maybe now unlike more than a year ago.

Insurance companies offer PB.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nwaorlu: 4:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
kalu61:
The deck as of yesterday morning and yesterday evening. The remaining casting was completed with 68 bags@900.
All forming works for the first floor started yesterday morning for area casted day before yesterday. We were able to achieve 70% of the block works on the first floor and raise the wall to lintel level. 5 masons worked @50/block and l booked labourers to supply the blocks @15/block to the first floor which brings the total to @65/block. Funny enough the masons insisted on 70/block initially but accept 50/block when l split the price but their labourers will not supply block to the first floor.

Appreciate your transparency

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
somehow:

It’s well! This has been the case for more than a year.

You’re just trying to paint black blue.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2022
abuiltech:

None is better than the other, each with pros and cons, more so everyone has his own choice of things, but these factors can be helpful in making the decision,

1- Room space : floor standing AC flows well in a spacious room, but if not choose wall mounted, that why it's mostly use in the living room,

3- Distribution of Air: the conditioned air circulate evenly through wall mounted AC, in most of the cases, furnitures are easily avoided due its high positioning, reverse is the case for floor standing,

6- maintenance: both are easily maintained, but wall mounted has features which are more easier to clean,

Detailed
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
n3xt:

It’s well! This has been the case for more than a year.

You’re just trying to paint black blue.

I wish you can man up for once and sort your issues... Instead of all these distraction

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Stopthecap: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
The fraudster is just looking for distraction to ramble endlessly about...arguing about a performance bond HE WAS NOT ABLE TO SECURE.

Simple issue REFUND...crickets

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GoodFaith: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
henrymor:

from Google
Floor-standing unit is now bing sold as a split too which means it has the same features as a wall-mounted AC .
the core feature that make a consumer buy a split floor standing AC are

1-For larger rooms that needs more than 35k BTU (5hp) it will require a larger indoor unit with average 140cm length. sometime you will not find this space on the wall.

2-fan speed, usually floor standing AC comes with 6 speed of fan, in some models it’s only 3. this allow for a variety of airflows.

3-faster cooling , more power consumption for indoor unit.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
abuiltech:

This is quite elaborate.

@henrymor

In a large room, floor standing ACs is your best bet. In some cases, getting a space to install split unit ACs on the wall to achieve maximum cooling, can be very challenging. This is where Floor standing ACs tower above the rest.

Either way, go for the energy efficient type.

________

I love this particular model of LG Inverter AC. It’s a 2.5HP Floor Standing Twin Tower Dual-Inverter Air Conditioner With WiFi.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Stopthecap:
The fraudster is just looking for distraction to ramble endlessly about...arguing about a performance bond HE WAS NOT ABLE TO SECURE.

Simple issue REFUND...crickets
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by flexyonline: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
chuxjay:

Resend your email address or send a mail to procurement_realestate@outlook.com

Apologies and I believe everyone is an adult that can look out for themselves but this your arrangement is doing me somehow o honestly. Everyone knows where building materials suppliers are so shopping for those here just seems off. Again, apologies bur I can not help but voice this out.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
True .
somehow:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
n3xt:

This is quite elaborate.

@henrymor

In a large room, floor standing ACs is your best bet. In some cases, getting a space to install split unit ACs on the wall to achieve maximum cooling, can be very challenging. This is where Floor standing ACs tower above the rest.

Fraud Alert. Transact with this fraudster at your own peril. In this 2022 if you fall for his trap that 12 known users clients on Nairaland were duped into contracting Bosun Davies Shoyeye of NextHome Builds to build their dream homes but realized too late that they were in the hands of a heartless quack. Beware so that your bank account and mental health will not take an unnecessary hit. The victims are real and the pain real

There are several tried and tested professional and qualified builders on Nairaland who are actually building and not posting fairytales and internet pictures 24/7.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 5:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
n3xt:

This is quite elaborate.

@henrymor

________

I love this particular model of LG Inverter AC. It’s a 2.5HP Floor Standing Twin Tower Dual-Inverter Air Conditioner With WiFi.

Do not for one minute think you are more intelligent or smarter than the below varied victims. They were unfortunately taking in by Bosuns internet presentations and packaging duly encouraged by the fact that the owner of Nairaland is unwilling or unable to take necessary action on this confirmed Fraud parading as a builder.

1.Mavverick
2. Yincalley
3. babalose
4. Nairaner
5. qc1
6. Brag3
7. 3strikes
8. Vimo3
9. Neophytemason
10. Jaydacosair
11. Ahonahoi
12. Somehow

Enough is enough. Another user name must not be added to this long list in 2022 and beyond. Bosun there is no rest for the wicked. Maximum pressure to be continued to be applied as long as you are still posting your Fabus here looking for a mugu.

E go choke. No second (twelve) chances for frauds

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) ... (3669) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.