Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2897) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4442042 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) ... (3678) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Jasobry:
Please who deals on chandeliers , I need a simple but classy drop light chandelier

You can get in touch sir.. I have some sample

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Qc1:

Amen. Again and again. May God bless you and your family abundantly. May you never lack. May you never be defrauded with all your life savings by an imposter / incompetent builder in Jesus's name. May you always listen to advice when you are warned of danger and 419, even thought you're trying to give that person a second chance from the goodness of your heart. May Lord God of Isreal always fix whatever problem or troubles you may encounter in your life regardless of the situations and circumstances. May you grow in wisdom and knowledge of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, for in him be the glory from now and eternity.

He who has ears let him hear, he who has wisdom let him say "Amen".

I deliberately add those pictures below to show that Jesus is Lord and God truly helps when all hope is lost. Praise the Lord!

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
n3xt:
Opeyemi who did maverrick’s approval is still a staff of Lagos State Physical Planning Authority (currently serving at Oshodi)

How hard is it to level allegation of fraud against a known personality in the civil service? And mav live in Lekki County which is just 3 mins from Eti-Osa Town Planning Office.
If nothing, it would have been an opportunity to debunk Brabus’ lies.

The same guy did maverrick’s pop approval at Ologolo. No issue.

We know the truth. Those who are afraid of the truth will always come up with flimsy excuses.
“Nigeria is not working. Police is bad. Govt is useless. Judiciary is corrupt. Justice will be delayed...”

I know the narrative won’t fly because the perceived enemy definitely had to be wrong.

May I ask for the copy of new approval our paddy man did now?

_______

#IrrefutableFacts

Criminal minds works overtime to cover their crimes daily. You will have to work very very hard to defraud your next victim for here.

Thief.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
Brabus brabusng nexthome n3xt kobocity Olatunbosun David Shoyeye is a confirmed criminal con artist going from place to place scamming people with the connivance of some authorities.

Beware.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2022
MMotimo:
LOL

The more you look, the less you see. The accused is now the mediator, you can’t make this stuff up. No surprises though, desperate times require desperate measures.

Someone that registered in January 2021 to promote brabusng / kobocity / n3xt / brabus’ kobocity. A self confessed “partner” who already addressed me (and I ignored) a few days ago is now here to dismiss charges. After all, victims not being here is confirmation nothing happened. By the way, this mediation will be restricted to the few people that showed up on the “selected “ thread even if their full stories are not captured. The multiple victims’ posts littered all over this section can be discarded. Is that supposed to represent logic to people with working brains?

The fact that egunmogaji reiterated that he started his thread for selfish reasons does NOT invalidate the contributions made by other people on that thread. On the thread, he made it clear he was there to revenge and when he stopped posting he stated why. How does this equate a summary dismissal of the thread and it’s contents?

Egun’s thread did not cover all the fraud perpetrated against Nland members. I have repeatedly stated that each time I referenced the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3148782/how-select-good-builder/1#46393820 Egun stating why he started the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/481#48559027

Page 482 on this very off topic thread is where Egunmogaji, in 2016, states why he stopped even though n3xt / brabus did not apologize. That has never been a secret, it’s all in the thread. I’ve only ever referred to that thread as an incomplete catalogue of all the atrocities so nothing to see here. Nice weak try though but Mmotimo is nothing if not tenacious.

The difference between me and Egun is that I’m not doing this for my ego and I don’t need an apology.

******modifed*****

Oops! Looks like n3xt aka naijapal goofed on that one.

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2075#100217709

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
MMotimo:
Rollcall of “known” victims. Just a reminder that is a fairly short list and just the ones I know. I have no doubt there are more.

Real people, millions lost and now the perpetrator is back to hunt and haunt more prey. Only a sociopath does that! But how is he not emboldened when his fraud has been delicately described as “non classical fraud.” Cry the beloved country! Now, we know fraud can be differentiated as “not fraud in the classical definition of fraud” What!!! Packaging the Naija way smh. Any wonder brabus / n3xt is back for new victims now that someone who did not lose millions to him can excuse his atrocities as poor management skills.

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2063#100083033

Of course, n3xt/ brabusng / brabus / kobocity would not be a victim of jealousy and envy if he doesn’t remind us of his phantom “haters, other builders and competitors “ as if his return has caused any reputable builder here to lose business. What a joke!

The real builders are currently sleeping, trying to get some rest because there’s actual site visits to be completed tomorrow. Only laptop internet builders stay up till now to act as judge and jury of their own case to save their skin. It’s the price of internet shenanigans to lure in unsuspecting Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2022
n3xt:

Have we met before? Your tone is very familiar.

Why aren’t you using your main account.

Oshodi Multi Dwelling Unit

- Project resumes

These are images stolen from the Internet, your constant attempted attempts to defraud people are documented.

You are completely shameless. Your type can walk nakked with your prick dangling from side to side from Mile 12 to Mowe.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
mavverick:
And he decided to refund back 210K out of a total of N402K paid, [size=18pt]Has anyone ever asked themselves who will refund back a penny if what was provided was not fake/forged[/size], I have the full name of the Lagos state official guy, thank you for giving me his surname. That was the missing bit then, but the complete bit now. I would not say much after this.

As for you Bosun Shoyoye, it was you I gave the money for building approval, it was you that I warned that would be responsible if it wasnt original, It was you who guaranteed it, It was you gave assurances that it was Ok, It was you that stole materials on site, It was you who tried to pay security official to lie to me about materials delivered on site, It was you who make monumental mistakes on a building site in order to prove a point and out of spite, It was you and your wife who came to meet me that day at Mega chicken. So trust me, this is just the beginning and I cannot say when the end will be.

I do not know about anyone else here, but I like/admire honest people. I also like exposing fraudulent people, so that at least there is a wealth of information out there for others to know about. I doubt if a lot of people dislike this cause.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
n3xt:

What now happened next...?

Common sharrapp!

Thieves doesn't have any right to talk back to their victims.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2022
n3xt:

For the wood supplier, that chapter of the story is already closed.

________
Bush wood vs Open Market

In my case, I went the bush route because of quality and I paid almost twice the local market rate per wood.
If I should go by what’s obtainable in the open market, the quality of the wood is very terrible.

I really mean terrible. My woods were not only complete, I got the right measurement and good quality.

Going to open market is great but I’ll be more wary of adulteration especially when the buyer is ignorant. Even if you’re smart, they’ll still play smart in the open market.

Nonsense, nonsensical, irrelevant and tasteless bunch of lies packaged as advice to defraud the gullible.

Shameless thief.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2022
n3xt:

It’s inevitable in this Buhari govt.

Buharri is a less criminal than you. You be armed robber proper.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Focusmind: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I can see that you farted in the general direction of setbacks. And this project is owned by an abrodian?

It is well.

It is too close to the wall abi?? What are the implication of having the build too close to the fence?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2022
Focusmind:

It is too close to the wall abi?? What are the implication of having the build too close to the fence?

Too close

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
If you're interested in strategic lands in abeokuta, kindly hit me up.

I have some lands in strategic places I will like to dispose of, several lands maintenance, and frequent checkups on each of them don dey choke me.

Just kindly send a mail.

It is not compulsory and I am not desperate but I am sure this is gonna be a steal for whosoever grab this

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 2:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

If possible please share the plans with me. Thanks.

WhatsApp me sir

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2022
Progress on another site

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by UC92: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2022
Focusmind:

Generally, poor thermal comfort.
Specifically, spaces on that part of the building will experience little or no ventilation or lighting.
Peradventure the landlord at the adjacent plot decides to build so close to the fence like that one, then comes a fire outbreak, fire will easily spread to the next property.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
hslbroker2:

WhatsApp me sir

Will do, thanks for the consideration.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2022
Focusmind:

1) I think code calls for 10 feet, I flouted it too though but not to this extent.

2) It will be hell for downstairs occupants if too close to the wall. First the visibility and light will be limited and secondly the breeze will be limited.

3) Acoustically it's negative because it puts one in too close a proximity to the neighbours. I believe in living near neighbours but not with them. It's shady to have to turn up Ayinla Omowura in the other room when doings are going on cheesy

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
n3xt:
Opeyemi who did maverrick’s approval is still a staff of Lagos State Physical Planning Authority (currently serving at Oshodi)

How hard is it to level allegation of fraud against a known personality in the civil service? And mav live in Lekki County which is just 3 mins from Eti-Osa Town Planning Office.
If nothing, it would have been an opportunity to debunk Brabus’ lies.

The same guy did maverrick’s pop approval at Ologolo. No issue.

We know the truth. Those who are afraid of the truth will always come up with flimsy excuses.
“Nigeria is not working. Police is bad. Govt is useless. Judiciary is corrupt. Justice will be delayed...”

I know the narrative won’t fly because the perceived enemy definitely had to be wrong.

May I ask for the copy of new approval our paddy man did now?

_______

#IrrefutableFacts

It is quiet unfortunate that people still deal with Bosun (Brabus). He is a confirmed fraudster and chronic criminal.

I transferred agreed sum of 100K to him for Architectural and Structural drawing in 2014. He acknowledged this payment. He did unprofessional, unsigned and unsealed drawing which was rejected immediately.

I complained about this matter on nairaland when he was not picking my calls again. He called me immediately to beg me that we should settle it offline. He begged me not to post on Nairaland again and promised to refund the 100K.

Ctrl click the link to see the trend of our conversion on nairaland (Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread). He pretended as if he is real claiming he will pay me the 100K that week. He have being buying time claiming he will pay when he have money.

He suddenly send sms to me offering to pay 60K as final payments in two instalments. I told him to pay the 60K at once. This is over 5months.

Now, he is saying he doesn’t have money and cant even advise when exactly he can pay.

It is quiet unfortunate that such person like Bosun (Brabus) claims to be a profession and keep duping people.

This is sad.

Everyone dealing with Bosun (Brabus) are taking greater risk.

He is a fraudster and criminal. My experience with him is sad.

He can comment on this if I lied against him or if he disagree that he is not a fraudster and criminal.

My phone no – 08035880099, 08027997709. @ Yincalley, - July 10th 2016

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2022
Born2conquer:
If you're interested in strategic lands in abeokuta, kindly hit me up.

I have some lands in strategic places I will like to dispose of, several lands maintenance, and frequent checkups on each of them don dey choke me.

Just kindly send a mail.

It is not compulsory and I am not desperate but I am sure this is gonna be a steal for whosoever grab this

I have a part time staff just for this task. It's tiring and has a cost.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
DUNKA:
yincalley:
l have agreed on your 60K payment offer.

[/b]The challenge is what u kept saying "u will pay when u have money". When u will pay is not define. [b]

[/b]l just hope u wouldn't find it difficult to pay 60K for years[b].

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
twinskenny:

If of any benefit, I recommend TwinsKenny.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
twinskenny:

Oga Kenny, put the sample here.

There are others here reading silently.
You never can tell.

I no dey gbadun this get in touch. wink wink

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by folmus: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

1) I think code calls for 10 feet, I flouted it too though but not to this extent.

2) It will be hell for downstairs occupants if too close to the wall. First the visibility and light will be limited and secondly the breeze will be limited.

3) Acoustically it's negative because it puts one in too close a proximity to the neighbours. I believe in living near neighbours but not with them. It's shady to have to turn up Ayinla Omowura in the other room when doings are going on cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I have a part time staff just for this task. It's tiring and has a cost.
Chief, can you brief me on this and the yearly cost.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
Born2conquer:

Chief, can you brief me on this and the yearly cost.

I feel like I'm lucky in some respect in that I operate in a specific area and not dispersed all over town. All my lands are within 25 miles radius. So all he has to do is to touch each lands corner piece twice a month (more like once a month if I'm lucky as per Nigeria issues). On sites that has a structure he's to cut and now or spray chemical as needed (extra for labor and materials).

It was on one of these trips that he noticed an unknown and pre-existing grave (I now include grave inspection as part of my due diligence on land purchase) on a plot that I previously sold to a quiet NairaLander (I promptly made the NairaLander better than whole).

Payment varies because although we have e a set salary but the "iyawo yin sese bimo ni sir", "okada mi ma ni fault ni sir", "set mi jabo is inu konga sir" always adds additional cost grin

For all of us doing business in Nigeria, legitimately, the government ought to rewards us for keeping the economy revolving.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:04pm On Apr 01, 2022
folmus:

Oga Kenny, put the sample here.

There are others here reading silently.
You never can tell.

I no dey gbadun this get in touch. wink wink

I agree and why I put my referral because men as a consumer once I hear WhatsApp me I jejeli just run away grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abudu2000(m): 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2022
DUNKA:
It is quiet unfortunate that people still deal with Bosun (Brabus). He is a confirmed fraudster and chronic criminal.

I transferred agreed sum of 100K to him for Architectural and Structural drawing in 2014. He acknowledged this payment. He did unprofessional, unsigned and unsealed drawing which was rejected immediately.

I complained about this matter on nairaland when he was not picking my calls again. He called me immediately to beg me that we should settle it offline. He begged me not to post on Nairaland again and promised to refund the 100K.

Ctrl click the link to see the trend of our conversion on nairaland (Re: Nexthome Official Complaint Thread). He pretended as if he is real claiming he will pay me the 100K that week. He have being buying time claiming he will pay when he have money.

He suddenly send sms to me offering to pay 60K as final payments in two instalments. I told him to pay the 60K at once. This is over 5months.

Now, he is saying he doesn’t have money and cant even advise when exactly he can pay.

It is quiet unfortunate that such person like Bosun (Brabus) claims to be a profession and keep duping people.

This is sad.

Everyone dealing with Bosun (Brabus) are taking greater risk.

He is a fraudster and criminal. My experience with him is sad.

He can comment on this if I lied against him or if he disagree that he is not a fraudster and criminal.

My phone no – 08035880099, 08027997709. @ Yincalley, - July 10th 2016
100k for architectural and structural drawings? No no I'm not siding with next but I'm happy he duped you. At Least others on this forum won't patronize someone who ask for 100k for a job that will involve 2 professionals (architect and engineer) so baba the fault was yours.
Looks like alot of you here deserves someone like next.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Now in stock.. ac smart and other smart switches

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DUNKA(m): 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
Abudu2000:
100k for architectural and structural drawings? No no I'm not siding with next but I'm happy he duped you. At Least others on this forum won't patronize someone who ask for 100k for a job that will involve 2 professionals (architect and engineer) so baba the fault was yours.
Looks like alot of you here deserves someone like next.
That was a user since 2016 just dug it up for the innocent to be aware of the kind of criminal they are dealing. You should not be happy that someone who paid for a service was duped afterall they all
thought they were dealing with one stop service firm. In no way can you blame a client because for bosun he posts like he is a qualified architect, engineer, builder, draftsman, electrician in fact he will claim that he is an astronaut that has been to the moon just to get a contract grin

You need to understand the kind of criminal and sociopath here and in no way can 12 matured and intelligent clients be blamed as he is a 1st class internet presenter and he knows the right buttons to push and pictures to post to get the client to commit, then the brouhaha starts.
No one should be blamed only a thief and conman who has been allowed a free reign of destruction on Nairaland for more than 10 years.

Be objective and compassionate in your views a conman like Bosun cannot be underestimated

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2894) (2895) (2896) (2897) (2898) (2899) (2900) ... (3678) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Godisgreatest1, amourdivine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.