Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4384201 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Available smart switches

Ac/water smart switches

Regular switches
App control

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Olusharp:
Please I am new to this.. How does POP work and how much should one plan for a 3 bedroom...

Hello Sir, POP comes in , when the plastering of your building is completed.

Depends on the size of your space & the designs you want.
POP is charged per Sqm : a minimum of ₦6K per Sqm.

First step.
We need to measure your space, to know the Sqm.

If you're within Lagos, I could help you take the measurements of the space. So you can know the cost.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
Beframia:
Hamtabfawaz, Bolu1986, your call.

Thanks Boss✓.
God bless you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
3strikes:
Please I would like to humbly request that you all follow this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7015272/nigerian-house-plan-construction-4-units
Feel free to write your questions, concerns and constructive feedbacks for Engineer Vince........ Let's build together.

Thanks
3strikes

Well done sir.

We're available for your interior Transformation (POP, Screeding & furnishings).

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 4:01pm On Jul 26, 2022
toluxa1:

No I haven't. I said it's better in terms of PRICE, but I'm not concerned with cost savings. What I need to know is if it is as safe and secure and strong as doing it separately.
the embedded burglary casement should have it welded properly on both edges and also be done horizontally and divided vertically with iron rod(original rods) channeled into them, u are good to go..the safety of both done separately or embedded is definitely as good it should look but a burglar(attacker) can have access to the right tools to get entry as said by someone earlier. Talking about security and safety these days, one need to think more on tech and other means of security (cctv, guards,dogs, alarms ..etc)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Person2person:
Good afternoon, please I need a plumber around ota/ atan area..any recommendation within that axis will be appreciated

Rasheed.

He is good.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
hamtabfawaz:

Well done sir.

We're available for your interior Transformation (POP, Screeding & furnishings).

Thanks so much. Listen, If you are good in what you do and easy to work with..... let's chat on whatsapp 07046353213

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
twinskenny:

Well done boss...

Let's supply all your electrical needs... switches cable etc.. good rate and quality products

https://www.nairaland.com/6856637/twinstecks-electrical-accessories-sale-thread/24

Thanks oga sir. let's chat on whatsapp 07046353213
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2022
@bolu1986 let's chat about POP on whatsapp 07046353213
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
hamtabfawaz:

Rasheed.

He is good.

Thanks..I have gotten
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Your quality 3d Indian porcelain tiles here with affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Kambols95(m): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
*MAK DESIGNS & CONSULT*

Our Product & Services include :

* *Proposed & As-Built Approval standard Building Designs ( Architectural, Structural & Services)✅*

** *Preparation of Cost Estimates, Schedules ( Material+ Labour) to suit the condition of your Project✅*

*** *Management of Building Project for Residential and Commercial Structures✅*

**** *Real Estate Business of all sort* �

Contact/Refer us today�-

WhatsApp/Call - 080---3764------1814.
Email- *abiola.kareem85@gmail.com*

Your patronage will not be taken for granted
LET'S TALK BUSINESS��as our portfolio is available on request.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
toluxa1:
Between doing separate burglary and then casement window and net, and doing the casement windows and net with burglary embedded, which is deemed stronger and better.
I know it's cheaper to do it embedded but will it give same result as doing it separately?

Rany4all:
Any one of both options can be breeched with the right tools.

For me, I see it as just one layer amongst several layers of security measures, so my preference would be based more on cost and aesthetics rather than perceived 'strength'. The all-in-one package is cheaper and more appealing to me, so I'd go for that option, but that's just my personal choice anyway.

If an intruder is able to get to your windows or doors your security has already failed.

You can take that to the bank.

Your aim is to ensure they never even cross your fence, and that if they do cross the fence, whatever they meet will make them want to go back where they came from, or so delay them that your security reinforcements can neutralize them.

Failing that, that reinforcements of your security come to your aid on time, anything else is a waste of time.

The President of Sri Lanka with all the state-of-the-art security gadgets had to flee.

So, consider those things are merely decorative, they cannot stop a determined thief.

This is why you need layers of security, and you need to review your security as your circumstances and the environment changes.

Listen to Rany4all.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
3strikes:

Thanks so much. Listen, If you are good in what you do and easy to work with..... let's chat on whatsapp 07046353213

Okay Sir.
Would message you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geophilip: 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Trippleblessing:

It is surface, thank you
Okay... Interdab, but I don't know the actual price.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
hamtabfawaz:

Hello Sir, POP comes in , when the plastering of your building is completed.

Depends on the size of your space & the designs you want.
POP is charged per Sqm : a minimum of ₦6K per Sqm.

First step.
We need to measure your space, to know the Sqm.

If you're within Lagos, I could help you take the measurements of the space. So you can know the cost.

Can you do this for me somewhere around atan otta?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 5:12am On Jul 27, 2022
Rany4all:
Until I see a household that has used this for at least 10 years without issues, I will remain sceptical.

What happens to all the water flushed into that small space? Does the biodigester also serve as a soakaway pit or dehydrator?

Secondly, what happens to the bacteria in the digester when one washes ones toilet with antiseptic solutions and flushes the water into the biodigester?
It may be new in Naija, it’s been in used in other part of the world for over 30 years. The system is the way sewage network processes sewage, turns it to digester gas used for heating homes, same digester gas from sewage is used in stoves to cook in most western country for over 100 years.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 6:21am On Jul 27, 2022
Olumighty123:

Can you do this for me somewhere around atan otta?

Yeah boss.

Call or WhatsApp : 09122348437
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Myzubby(m): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Myzubby:
available
selling
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Myzubby(m): 6:32am On Jul 27, 2022
Myzubby:
We Are seashelters limited .
We have top quality stone coated

roofing tiles(4500/sqm)

Water collectors(affordable rates )

Turkish doors .(220k/320k) 3ft and 4ft respectively.

Wallpapers.(3000).
Location. Nnewi Anambra state .
WhatsApp:09165705880.
selling
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2022
Good morning and do have a beautiful day

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2022
Good morning..we are available for your roofing woods.. woodwork and woods for linted decking casting etc contact us today.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dirkcoyt: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2022
So I’m currently in jos and in the hotel I’m lodged I discovered there are no water heaters in the room . Yet I get hot water then I saw two water heaters hanging on the overhead tankers supplying all rooms directly . I’m thinking this is cheaper for commercial buid or residential sef . Rather than buying for each rooms . This is not something I’ve seen in ibadan where I reside tho .

What are the cons and pros of this method my Oga’s ?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toyeoye(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2022
Dirkcoyt:
So I’m currently in jos and in the hotel I’m lodged I discovered there are no water heaters in the room . Yet I get hot water then I saw two water heaters hanging on the overhead tankers supplying all rooms directly . I’m thinking this is cheaper for commercial buid or residential sef . Rather than buying for each rooms . This is not something I’ve seen in ibadan where I reside tho .

It's solar powered

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dirkcoyt:

Solar heater way to go
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toluxa1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please can you guys help me access this quote for Casement window and net using Solid King.
And how is the quality of this Solid King, is it nearly same as Tower?
Cc

RockOfAgesAlumi
Perfecttouchade
Adedward

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Perfecttouchade: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
toluxa1:
Please can you guys help me access this quote for Casement window and net using Solid King.
Cc

RockOfAgesAlumi
Perfecttouchade
Adedward
Solid King is Thick imported and not Tower but it's a good material and for the quote, u've got a fair one if he's considering a little adjustment that's fine and ok Chief.Kind Regards
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
toluxa1:
Cc

RockOfAgesAlumi
Perfecttouchade
Adedward
THICK MATERIAL they are okay!
DEMATEX
SOLID KIND
The gage with tower material is the samething but not TOWER ooo
The price is okay but tell the person to use DEMATEX MATERIAL
Thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
twinskenny:

Na so hope it won't get to 700 before December

Don’t jinx it! Lol

#710 today

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
sonnie10:

Don’t jinx it! Lol

#710 today

Damn
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dirkcoyt:

The advantage is that it won't consume any energy from the local power source since its a solar powered. The only advantage o know for now is the cost of buying the equipment. But it's a better option. Aesthetic wise look nice
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Gud dey sir,it's among of thick imported materials sir, it's ok and the quotes is ok thanks
toluxa1:
Cc

RockOfAgesAlumi
Perfecttouchade
Adedward

(1) (2) (3) ... (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) ... (3666) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kalu61(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.