Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4479926 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (3689) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dieumerci(m): 4:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

This one that you're smiling just anyhow cheesy

#MySignature
Baba, this one that you have started promoting your signature. E never do?
Lol

#disappointedfather #bringn3xtdown
#forgivenforget #fakesupporters
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
twinskenny:

Baba niyen

Me ke?

I be little shrimp. See baba below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWMrMz0Nn_Q
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dieumerci:

Baba, this one that you have started promoting your signature. E never do?
Lol

#disappointedfather #bringn3xtdown
#forgivenforget #fakesupporters

Do ke? When I just dey get started grin

Eyin ti Aja finba omo e sere, lo finbu je.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
agarawu23:
your pocket can afford like buying bb passport for 350k cool
If my pocket can afford it and it meets my specification then i'll buy it..
But not now that i'm not yet a landlord lord oo grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Me ke?

chei na money be that?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
agarawu23:
so e even pass 350 euros? When i am not on spell. angry

Not that he is not a friend, we all can't just reason same way. Lavish lifestyle ended In my life In 2013.
All fingers they say are not equal, if you have it, spend it.
We all have that one thing we blow ( yes blow not invest) our money on, i'm a gadget freak, if i have the money, i'll spend it on gadgets with out thinking twice.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I'm a sucker for electronics and gadgets and watches.

I have about 6 of Agarawus plots in watches alone angry
My Oga, that makes us, i love gadgets, i'm even eyeing Samsung Galaxy A9 pro grin grin .
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
write2obi:

My Oga, that makes us, i love gadgets, i'm even eyeing Samsung Galaxy A9 pro grin grin .

Abeg make una fit dash me the old phone wey una dey use now? Make una no forget una boy here o
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2016
agarawu23:
baba, a lot of android phones out there will perform same task cool a small android and a laptop is okay for me to perform any task online.
You are correct and wrong at the same time.
My line of business requires me to stay on the 12-15 hours daily, i snap quality pictures, send and receive lots of mails and what'sapp massages. A small android phone can't give me that.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
agarawu23:
baba, story for another day wink
We want it now cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
3strikes:

Abeg make una fit dash me the old phone wey una dey use now? Make una no forget una boy here o

Abi o. I still dey use Samsung Galaxy S III. Nah the Samsung company go come take this from my hand o... it still dey work.

Hajji M.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
3strikes:
Some people here on nairaland they wear a whole 3 bedroom bungalow for hand as wristwatch.... grin..

If I lie ask oga Azuh
cheesy cheesy
A lot of people were swearing and cursing on social media sometims back when 2face was spotted wearing a 1.5 million naira snickers. But you can't blame him, he worked hard for his money, he has the right to spend it.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
mufutau55:

Abi o. I still dey use Samsung Galaxy S III. Nah the Samsung company go come take this from my hand o... it still dey work.

Hajji M.
My ever modest Oga grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
3strikes:

Wait make we first buy the new one na cheesy cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2016
write2obi:

My guy, it's a weakness grin

But let's be thankful, some spend there's on igbo, coccaine and/or runs girls.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
write2obi:

cheesy cheesy
A lot of people were swearing and cursing on social media sometims back when 2face was spotted wearing a 1.5 million naira snickers. But you can't blame him, he worked hard for his money, he has the right to spend it.

Na so o. Oga azuh is not doing bad at all.business dey boom.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

My guy, it's a weakness grin

But let's be thankful, some spend there's on igbo, coccaine and/or runs girls.
Exactly! i have a business associate that spends averagely $10 on card or nairabet daily.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
3strikes:

Na so o. Oga azuh is not doing bad at all.business dey boom.
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
ottersberger:

Dont mind the youngman.

Like i will need his opinion if Euro climbs to 600.

I will gladly sell and invest in another build here, seeing as the property has appreciated 35.8% since 1 built it 8 years ago.

My Bank manager will take me to dinner sef. cool
Oga euro no fit reach 600. Some family members will start fasting and prayer for their person to come home be that
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

It's not always that clear cut though.

He could keep the 2nd house but rent it out. Get the tax benefits and use the net rental income and tax reduction towards investment in Nigeria. A rental income in the US, as an example and in certain areas is not a joke in terms of income.

In terms of inheritance, my kids with my American wife will be left stuff here in the us as I'm not delusioned to think they'll come to Nigeria. It's not about them but about me knowing I went to my grave leaving them more than my dad left me, which was a lot actually.

How safe is Naira going to be in a bank in Nigeria in the next 10 years?
on inheritance, I would have opened A diary if am close to the pictures to back up.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 8:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Me ke?

only stolen money or blood money will be spent this way. No low balls nigga will sweat for money and spend it this way

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
write2obi:

All fingers they say are not equal, if you have it, spend it.
We all have that one thing we blow ( yes blow not invest) our money on, i'm a gadget freak, if i have the money, i'll spend it on gadgets with out thinking twice.
enjoy your money sir cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by danowena: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Please, anyone with an idea of where I can get metal roof gutter like these?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by P291: 12:13am On Jun 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Do ke? When I just dey get started grin

Eyin ti Aja finba omo e sere, lo finbu je.
With utmost and due respect to you Sir, am not trying to justified or in any way supported the nefarious dealings that was committed by Mr Brabus especially on Sir Qc1 project and other clients. But pulling a man down, you would realised that there is nothing you will gain from it.

Mr Brabus I can only advice for the sake of your career, let go of your pride and ego. Being passionate and ambitious is not a bad thing but being overly is not good. Sir Qc1 pains and tears of him and his wife wouldn't go and not be accounted for, its a reality and there is no other way to it. Sir Qc1 project issue is overflogged already but asking for forgiveness and doing anything possible in your capacity to assist Sir Qc1 would go a long way in redeeming you, as you have done with Sir Maverick.

Baba Egungmogaji, you are one of those I look forward to reading their posts here and respect as an elderly man; you are an open book, jovial, plain and those keeping the section lively. Please, let it be and sheath your sword.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ottersberger(m): 12:50am On Jun 12, 2016
agarawu23:
Oga euro no fit reach 600. Some family members will start fasting and prayer for their person to come home be that

Come back home ke?. Power go fail dem. No be so my younger brother travel go Nigeria where he was personally supervising his build nearly 2 years ago.

The youngman left his site shortly to get fuel for the power generator, 4 bullets from yet unidentified Robbers felled him.

I had to go bury him.

No sir, Nigeria has left me with a very bad taste in my mouth.

Even if Euro appreciates to 1000, until the security situation in Nigeria becomes predictable and I am allowed to bring my self assembled AR 15 along, Oga, na visit me go still dey.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 12, 2016
ottersberger:

Come back home ke?. Power go fail dem. No be so my younger brother travel go Nigeria where he was personally supervising his build nearly 2 years ago.

The youngman left his site shortly to get fuel for the power generator, 4 bullets from yet unidentified Robbers felled him.

I had to go bury him.

Even if Euro appreciates to 1000, until the security situation in Nigeria becomes predictable and I am allowed to bring my self assembled AR 15 along, Oga, na visit me go still dey.

Condolences on your little Brother.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 1:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ottersberger(m): 1:41am On Jun 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Condolences on your little Brother.

Thank you Sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 3:01am On Jun 12, 2016
ottersberger:

I had to go bury him.

sorry about your little bro.

Because of you and egun baba, I will start importing guns to Nigeria for Yankee returnee's to protect you and your currency.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by msogunro: 4:53am On Jun 12, 2016
twinskenny:
wish you safe journey sir

agarawu23:
safe trip

Prayers have been answered. Thank you.

It feels very good to be home.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by msogunro: 4:59am On Jun 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Please take me with you sad

I'm longing for Iya Dunnis food canteen in Ibadan.

Amala to fele bi eti, ati ponmo to tika to tun ti muta grin

It would have been a pleasure to do so.

I'll be sure to ask about Iya Dunnis when I get to Ibadan. It's impossible for me to turn down amala.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 4:59am On Jun 12, 2016
@3strikes . You don't have respect for elders ba ? What is my problem if you wear bungalow as wristwatch ? So you want me to tell you how I much I spend in a week ? Rubbish . I don't want anything to affect my political carrier my people are here reading . Thank you .

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (3689) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.