Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4429941 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2016
erico2k2:

Bro is that not a Q-Plate car?(Kit car)

And look at all the Agbayas wey dey there dey push am grin

Anyways, Gburugburu 1 of Asaba, this toilet is for you wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlevfNKua8w
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2016
n3xt:
Remembering the Hero of Democracy

There is no humiliation I have not endured, no snare that has not been put in my path, no “setup” that has not been designed for me in my endeavour to use the path of peace to enforce the mandate that you bestowed on me one year ago. - MKO Abiola
Not speaking ill of the dead but do you really think he was a hero i n Democracy?
I rather say a Victim cos it was all a political game and he lost sadly paid with his life.
In Nigeria we are yet to see a politician who has the sole interest of Nigeria at heart,
Greed is everywhere,if you know how much these guys spend to get position it would give you a clear indication that they can never be clean.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

And look at all the Agbayas wey dey there dey push am grin

with this I don't need to do anything just sit
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
twinskenny:
with this I don't need to do anything just sit

grin

But my Chief, you still have to initiate the "download", it doesn't have an extraction system cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ottersberger(m): 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2016
Indeed. The Non alcoholic Hernesy.

Thank you Sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2016
Just arrived now..the little princess..father is fine mother is fine too..thanks to God

19 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

On my builds, the lintel makes the 10th coach and then 2 coaches after.

What number of the coach is the head course?

Thanks.

You don't normally count the lintel. It's two coaches AFTER lintel. The head course is TWO. There are also three coaches AFTER lintel, so the head course is three.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by diordaves(m): 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2016
twinskenny:
Just arrived now..the little princess..father is fine mother is fine too..thanks to God

Congratulations. Welcome our lovely princess.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by anikkyshaya: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
twinskenny:

Congratulation! Congratulation!! Congratulations!!! Glory be to God

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by agarawu23(m): 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
twinskenny:
eku ewu omo titun.olohun a wo smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TLAX: 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
twinskenny:

CONGRATS MAN!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 11:20pm On Jun 12, 2016
Its sad to note that our loading pics posted on Nairaland are extracted and shown to people as what they have delivered in previous days.

My prayer for you, Ogun ma fe eje e we.

I don't understand why you want to takes the glory of another man's effort.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 11:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Electricity is our enemy in Naija... and the Govt. refused to do anything about it because they and their friends are profiting heavily on the importation of those generators.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
twinskenny:
Congrats ohhh
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by allCopacetic: 11:45pm On Jun 12, 2016
Congratulobia grin , rice and chicken here we come
twinskenny:
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2016
twinskenny:

Congratulations.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2016
twinskenny:

Congratulations o. Very happy moment indeed.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2016
erico2k2:

Not speaking ill of the dead but do you really think he was a hero i n Democracy?
I rather say a Victim cos it was all a political game and he lost sadly paid with his life.
In Nigeria we are yet to see a politician who has the sole interest of Nigeria at heart,
Greed is everywhere,if you know how much these guys spend to get position it would give you a clear indication that they can never be clean.

If we forget our roots, we may bear flowers but without fruit. If we ignore our past, our future will be blurred. We will fail to interpret our tomorrow.

This is no issue to be flogged.

Can Nigeria's democracy story ever been complete without the mention of the June 12 struggle? Whether for selfish or selfless gains, a few stood against the tyranny and oppressions to ensure we have the freedom we have today. And some people champion the course.

1993 is just 23 years ago and it's still fresh and alive in our mind.
Every one have their dark side but those side shouldn't make us turn a blind eye to the positives and the sacrifices made to make a free Nigeria we are enjoying today.

Again, this is no issue to be flogged.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:13am On Jun 13, 2016
n3xt:

If we forget our roots, we may bear flowers but without fruit. If we ignore our past, our future will be blurred. We will fail to interpret our tomorrow.

This is no issue to be flogged.

Can Nigeria's democracy story ever been complete without the mention of the June 12 struggle? Whether for selfish or selfless gains, a few stood against the tyranny and oppressions to ensure we have the freedom we have today. And some people champion the course.

1993 is just 23 years ago and it's still fresh and alive in our mind.
Every one have their dark side but those side shouldn't make us turn a blind eye to the positives and the sacrifices made to make a free Nigeria we are enjoying today.

Again, this is no issue to be flogged.
I know what you are saying,there was one things that happened on June 12, Election was nullified like what could have happened in the last election
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 13, 2016
erico2k2:

Well said.

Not a hero but just another opportunistic politician.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by danowena: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2016
twinskenny:

Congratulations Bruv! Lol @ "father is fine" before "mother is fine".... Na u do the pushing? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by danowena: 12:35am On Jun 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Well said.

Not a hero but just another opportunistic politician.
I only pity those families that lost loved ones during the protests.Mtchheeew

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:39am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ottersberger(m): 12:40am On Jun 13, 2016
twinskenny:

Congratulations to you and your family.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:45am On Jun 13, 2016
n3xt:

It's actually a go cart (modded). The engine section had Naija written all over it.

Never seen one before but ATVs

Pic below is actually the pic of what I saw.

ok anything out of a Box that drives with 4 wheels that is now called a car is a KIT car, In the UK, you number plate must start with Q, hence I said Q plate.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 12:47am On Jun 13, 2016
n3xt:

It's actually a go cart (modded). The engine section had Naija written all over it.

Never seen one before but ATVs

Pic below is actually the pic of what I saw.

To make any kinda Engine require Millions of Naira in investments, something our poor guys do not have an will never have.i wish gvt could give grants to brains in Nigeria for experimental purpose instead of lavishing allowance for politicians.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:02am On Jun 13, 2016
erico2k2:

To make any kinda Engine require Millions of Naira in investments, something our poor guys do not have an will never have.i wish gvt could give grants to brains in Nigeria for experimental purpose instead of lavishing allowance for politicians

There's N-Power which opened 2 days ago. http://npower.gov.ng

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 13, 2016
erico2k2:

To make any kinda Engine require Millions of Naira in investments, something our poor guys do not have an will never have.i wish gvt could give grants to brains in Nigeria for experimental purpose instead of lavishing allowance for politicians.

That's actually a bone stock go cart with no mechanical modifications at all.

It's not even a q plate cause it's not road legal in any decent law abiding country.

It's all a smoke screen.

The minute I saw the well made plastic mudguards, I knew another fib is up.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:06am On Jun 13, 2016
And there's Aso Villa Demo Day

For people who have a technological innovation but lack the funds to achieve their goals. The Aso villa Demo day provides the opportunity for talented folks to present their ideas in front of investors as well as private and public officials.

The 50 most innovative ideas will be supported. AVDD2016 will give 100 startups the stage to pitch their ideas before a dedicated panel of Judges, Investors and Sponsors

You can either Pitch or Attend the event.

THE PITCH | Thursday, June 23rd | Landmark Event Center, Lagos.

THE UNVEILING | Thursday, July 28th | State House Conference Center, Abuja.

To Apply: http://www.avdd.gov.ng

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 13, 2016
Here's a honest to god Q car grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 1:22am On Jun 13, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Here's a honest to god Q car grin
yeh thats more like it

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 13, 2016
erico2k2:

yeh thats more like it

This is one of the ideas I have for my retirement.

Import the kit to Ibadan, build it in the technical trade school I'll be opening (sorry I don't want to become a big boy block maker grin ) and then ship it back out to US or Europe for sale.

I have a friend that's doing similar with kit planes in Nicaragua and is making a killing. He has a 2 year waiting list.

If only I can find a Nigerian that has the same passion and integrity then I can start before I'm living in Nigeria full time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rany4all(m), twinskenny(m), 1Teethosin(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.