Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4376989 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by artworks1: 2:33pm On Nov 17, 2022
splmosixx:
Kindly drop your no. So I can call you

Get it if only you are being disturbed by real agencies, and not some touts masquerading as workers.

090 68 35 98 93
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Abeokuta Ogun State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsUf4LQTQuw

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Shingle Design (Black )
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Ibadan we are here..

Electrical
Cctv

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Twostep: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good evening house. Please does anyone have an idea the current cost to have a signage on a street done and put on google map ? Also does it have to be done by the local government or one can just get a signage person to install one there ?

Thanks in anticipation

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2022
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: Abeokuta Ogun State
Roof Design : Shingle Design
Colour: Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snB0QNhK33g

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Biztech05(m): 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
Twostep:
Good evening house. Please does anyone have an idea the current cost to have a signage on a street done and put on google map ? Also does it have to be done by the local government or one can just get a signage person to install one there ?

Thanks in anticipation

Good through local government so that the name will be documented.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 2:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Pick your quality tiles for wall and floor from us with affordable price
Spanish tiles
Indian tiles
China tile
Italian tile
Nigeria tile
Both wall and floor available , assorted
Email osinachicolins20@gmail.com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by splmosixx(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2022
How do I identify the real worker?

I noticed the guy didn't complete the office phone no. Stated on the paper...

He then write his own no. At the back that I should call him

artworks1:

Get it if only you are being disturbed by real agencies, and not some touts masquerading as workers.

090 68 35 98 93
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2022
Stevo30:
This is actually arm twisting from the state government. I faced similar situation in Lagos state last year. I presented tax clearance from another state but they still gave me 1.5m tax bill. I successfully appealed the process before LIRS waved the 1.5m tax bill. If they want to impose tax on building approval, they should call it as such not income tax.

Thanks for this. I will forward it to encourage him in his appeal
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gabbytabby: 8:07am On Nov 18, 2022
Stevo30:
Well i got someone to present my case to LIRS and i guessed they saw reasons why i should not pay another tax again since i presented a 3 years tax clearance from another state. This is not their conventional appeal method. They wrote another advisory to planning ministry that made them released the planning approval. Lagos state is a very difficult place for building. They almost always forced you to have to sort or bribe their officials. Nothing is quite straightforward. I have been waiting at the land bureau for land documentation for over 6 months. They said they are doing digitalisation of the land registry.
I am almost convinced the best thing to do in Lagos is buy already built houses if one has the money and find the one that fit your preference.

Thanks for the info
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tiztonio(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2022
Please house is this quotation for aluminium casement good or should I look for a better price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 9:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Tiztonio:
Please house is this quotation for aluminium casement good or should I look for a better price
Good morning
If it is •TOWER MATERIAL• the price is ok
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Tiztonio(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2022
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good morning
If it is •TOWER MATERIAL• the price is ok
Thanks
I called him now, he said it is foreign…. Should I bargain?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by RockOfAgesAlumi(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2022
Tiztonio:
Ask him if it is [imported Material or tower material] which one of it
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2022
KolaShangOne:
What's happening with POP cement prices.. I quoted 6500 at the beginning of the turnkey project.

2-3weeks ago, I still confirmed 7,000 from my supplier, now 9,500...

I'm tired.

My brother, it's now ₦10K.

The problem is the very greedy vendors. They use dollar as an excuse, when dollar rates reduce, instead of reducing the price of the Pop cement, they'd rather increase it, Meanwhile Some of them bought it, while dollar was cheaper.

Na we dey do ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:29am On Nov 18, 2022
debeey87:

Ok thank you. I later got someone else to do the job. Will contact him for roofing woodwork

Okay Sir.

Godspeed on your Project. ✓

You can check me out for your interior.
https://www.nairaland.com/6534100/interior-design-project/6#118059166
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2022
Let's tidy up this 3 bedroom flat.

Pop & screeding

Call us we are available

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iyke1989(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2022
How much for long span 0.45 alluminium rooting sheets in Asaba?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2022
Please whats the Best way to protect my roof wood
Fumigation or
painting?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iammarvellux(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2022
*HILTON CITY*

Abuja has risen to become a significant investment destination in recent years which is supported by rapid population growth and expanding household consumption, a wide offering of opportunities has risen across construction, mining, agriculture, ICT, and real estate.

In this same economic hub, we've found a treasure in Kurudu, Abuja which we call, Hilton City.

It is a residential development in the exclusive and serene area of Kurudu, Abuja, Hilton City shares proximity with upscale shopping malls, fine restaurants, recreational centers, schools, which emphasizes our modal to promote a luxury lifestyle.

Known as one of the best places to live in Abuja, Hilton City is the perfect place for would-be homeowners and investors from Nigeria and the diaspora. It’s an estate that allows you to enjoy remarkable residential highlights including electricity, an excellent road network, a serene and luxurious environment, designated parking spaces, a good drainage system, stealth, and round-the-clock security.

Hilton City allows you to build a home, and create wealth for generations ahead, gives you value appreciation, and high returns on investment.

Living in Hilton City guarantees a secure environment with round-the-clock electricity in a serene area located around a peaceful community surrounded by, The Post-Service Army Housing Estate, DSS Estate, and many more.

TITLE
Right of Occupancy

NEAREST LANDMARKS
Located in the heart of Kurudu, Hilton City shares proximity with Deeper Life Church (Kurudu Camp Ground), New Kurudu Market, Post-Service Army Housing Estate, The Nigerian Police Housing Estate, Gladview Model Academy, Mini Stadium, Kurudu, and La Vogue British International School.

*SELLING PRICE*
Our flexible payment plan allows you to spread your payment for up to 12 months, you are assured this is the home you have always wanted.

300Sqm - ₦4,000,000
500Sqm - ₦6,600,000
600Sqm - ₦8,000,000

FEATURES
• Serene environment
• Top-notch 24-hour security
• Good drainage system
• Solar-powered streetlights
• Stable Electricity
• Perimeter fencing
• Management Office Building
• Recreational Facilities
• Security Gatehouse and so much more!

Contact +2348038781738 to book an inspection today.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2022
Tiztonio:
don't do mistake o, there is a lot of foreign materials dats has desame guage and price with tower, let's him tell u particular brand he wanted to used sir, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2022
erico2k2:

E dey go up already this morning
wait till thursday

I am just watching at those waiting for the dollar to down to 250 or 300 Naira grin continue delaying ur Project. I hope u will not end up buying times3
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DMTtechnologies: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2022
KolaShangOne:
What's happening with POP cement prices.. I quoted 6500 at the beginning of the turnkey project.

I'm tired.

Exactly what i raised the other time.

Now let me give this professional advise (Building Contractors Only)

Whenever you are submitting a bill. Always do a Material Price list along with ur bill on which the basis of your quotation is formed.

Now, when there is material price fluctuation, follow the attached excel template for your claim.
let me know if have any question(s)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Valuepaints20(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2022
KolaShangOne:

I'm tired.

with the level row materials are going high is advisable once you receive your quotation just rush to the market and get the material needed. Because today price is not tomorrow price yesterday prices is not today's price this days.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
Your best quality Spanish tiles here with affordable price

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
Check out my roofing wood work with my roofing sheet installation such as stone coated,step tiles,long span etc I’m available to work for for you with 20% discount with 100% warranty on all my work I work worldwide
Contact me through my signature below call or WhatsApp thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Procarpenter: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
Procarpenter:
Check out my roofing wood work with my roofing sheet installation such as stone coated,step tiles,long span etc I’m available to work for for you with 20% discount with 100% warranty on all my work I work worldwide
Contact me through my signature below call or WhatsApp thanks

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
hamtabfawaz:

My brother, it's now ₦10K.

The problem is the very greedy vendors. They use dollar as an excuse, when dollar rates reduce, instead of reducing the price of the Pop cement, they'd rather increase it, Meanwhile Some of them bought it, while dollar was a cheaper.

Na we dey do ourselves.

You're right. They always saying they will meet the new price while re-stocking. My major problem is the arbitrary increase which is not commensurate with the dollar increase.

Dollar increase by 100 naira, then one bag of POP jumps from 6500 to 10,000..

Anyways I've gone back to my Plasterboard.. More expensive though.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
South African roofs are beautiful...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
KolaShangOne:

You're right. They always saying they will meet the new price while re-stocking. My major problem is the arbitrary increase which is not commensurate with the dollar increase.

Dollar increase by 100 naira, then one bag of POP jumps from 6500 to 10,000..

Anyways I've gone back to my Plasterboard.. More expensive though.
naturally, average Nigeria person is very wicked and greedy.

If they claim dollar is the cause of the increase, what about when the dollar falls, do they decrease the price also.

God is the strength of all builders cause I don't know how you guys manage it all without being mad

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
Abbeyb1ack:
Please whats the Best way to protect my roof wood
Fumigation or
painting?
fumigating; soligum with black oil.

Best for u.

You will thank me after 20years from now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3212) (3213) (3214) (3215) (3216) (3217) (3218) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adedward(m), HossanaHeights, RockOfAgesAlumi(m), Rany4all(m), Aforxzy(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.