Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4383944 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by toyeoye(m): 10:19pm On Feb 14, 2023
visaclick:
was about to chat the same comment omo considering the cost of those shocks it's a very unwise thinking to be hauling materials with it oh.

On the contrary, he is using it well.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2023
toyeoye:

On the contrary, he is using it well.

i dont joke with that car sir.... take me any where without issue... i always service it at the right time... 4 years on the road.. east west north south...though expensive but i always making sure i got original part... the rx 300 are built like that..

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OJIYAYA(m): 2:25am On Feb 15, 2023
🙋‍♂️You're all welcome to OJIYAYA.NIG.LIMITED.©️
Where we make all kinds of furniture👷‍♂️ and building construction works🏚️.... interior and exterior..... https:///+2349066714997

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 3:52am On Feb 15, 2023
We are the sure plug for your pop,wall screeding, artwork, wall divider, tv console

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 6:40am On Feb 15, 2023
We in Benin again ooo hope you guys till have me in mind cause I believe I’m till getting a big contract on here and I believe you all doing well and does who text me thank for trusting even without giving me Job

Really wish I can upload videos here but you got nothing to worry if you got Facebook https:///3aux3asJl

We done with the landscaping and compacting

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abizz: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Hi Egoat.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 7:40am On Feb 15, 2023
christ007:
We in Benin again ooo hope you guys till have me in mind cause I believe I’m till getting a big contract on here and I believe you all doing well and does who text me thank for trusting even without giving me Job

Really wish I can upload videos here but you got nothing to worry if you got Facebook https:///3aux3asJl

We done with the landscaping and compacting
gud morning bro, how much is ur own per mts?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:10am On Feb 15, 2023
FEGEITOK:

You are doing well, seen countless examples of these being done overseas.

Is that bitumen?

This issue led me to research all the companies that sell the special chemicals that are used to protect exterior walls. Was surprised to learn that we have them in Nigeria.

All these measures are applied in major construction contracts.

It is homeowners practicing kobo kobo that don't, then later cry about dampness.

I look forward to hearing from you

Can you please share the bolded here, company and chemicals. Am seeking for internal wall 🧱 though.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:15am On Feb 15, 2023
QSFemi:
Thank you bro.

You're welcome.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:21am On Feb 15, 2023
KolaShangOne:

Exactly..

Yes it's better to prevent it.. I also assume every ground is prone to capillary action of water.

I've seen a house built on rocky terrain in Ondo and they still had wall dampness..

Seriously!!? shocked shocked
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 9:39am On Feb 15, 2023
hamtabfawaz:

Can you please share the bolded here, company and chemicals. Am seeking for internal wall 🧱 though.

Shared one, hope this helps

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hamtabfawaz(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2023
FEGEITOK:

Shared one, hope this helps

Thanks👍
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2023
We are here for you

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Egoat(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2023
Abizz:
Hi Egoat.
Yes Boss.
Wagwan?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 11:29am On Feb 15, 2023
hamtabfawaz:

Thanks👍

Here is another.

Was busy.

Like I said before, there are projects that cannot afford the embarrassment of water-damp effects on their business.

Like the one in the pictures attached.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mangolpupa: 12:42pm On Feb 15, 2023
kalu61:
I can provide you with one.

Sorry for late response boss. Not needed anymore.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abizz: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2023
Egoat:

Yes Boss.
Wagwan?
Nothing much.
I noticed there is no TV in that space.
I have this 42" Hisense smart TV that I was using in my former apartment, I bought it in 2017 but it's still very new and mint. Let me know if you need it, it's free of charge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2023
Which kain foundation be dis?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYhF3XTN/
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2023
EgunMogaji2:
Which kain foundation be dis?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYhF3XTN/
that's a raft mat foundation, maybe the soil test recommended it however it seems to be working fine for the building.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Egoat(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2023
Abizz:

Woooowwwww!!! Thanks so much big man.
I'm honestly very grateful.

I have bought a TV already, it's currently in my shop.

May God bless you big man.
Your generosity is appreciated.
So so grateful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abizz: 2:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
Egoat:

Woooowwwww!!! Thanks so much big man.
I'm honestly very grateful.

I have about a TV already, it's currently in my shop.

May God bless you big man.
Your generosity is appreciated.
So so grateful.
No wahala brah.
You're very much welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Goldenheritage: 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
Abizz:

No wahala brah.
You're very much welcome.
Am in need of it Abizz,
Waybill on me
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abizz: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2023
Goldenheritage:

Am in need of it Abizz,
Waybill on me
I can't remember saying I would throw the offer open if he doesn't need it, did I?
You don't know me, I don't know you, you don't know what led to the offer, you just jammed into the conversation as though I gave out an invitation.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Goldenheritage: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Abizz:

I can't remember saying I would throw the offer open if he doesn't need it, did I?
You don't know me, I don't know you, you don't know what led to the offer, you just jammed into the conversation as though I gave out an invitation.

Sorry brother

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by raymondFirstborn(m): 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2023
I need a plumber with experience in swimming pool pipping. In Benin or Lagos.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2023
raymondFirstborn:
I need a plumber with experience in swimming pool pipping. In Benin or Lagos.
You can ring me for a contact in Benin and Lagos also
I have guys in both places
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
Abizz:

This is very rude. You brought your private conversation to public forum. He has every right to jump into any conversation of his interest.
Must you know him?

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Olumighty123(m): 5:57pm On Feb 15, 2023
sonnie10:

This is very rude. You brought your private conversation to public forum. He has every right to jump into any conversation of his interest.
Must you know him?

His moniker is abizz(abuse) for a reason undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by iduzebaba(m): 6:55pm On Feb 15, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7570412/kindly-me-critique-four-bedroom

Pls guys ,help me critique this house plan abeg
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2023
iduzebaba:
https://www.nairaland.com/7570412/kindly-me-critique-four-bedroom

Pls guys ,help me critique this house plan abeg
I can bet 100bands whoever did that is not an architect grin grin

I could redraw that and save up 400blocks and it will look even prettiest. A dinning as access to other rooms? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Mremilekun(f): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2023
Earn Hooge! on YouTube, Have a youtube channel, then this is for you.

Monetize your channel on youtube and start earning in dollars, you don't have to wait for years anymore, send us a dm now let's show you how.

You can Send a dm on Instagram at dailyadsmarketng or contact us on WhatsApp on 07012734041

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2023
Adedward:
gud morning bro, how much is ur own per mts?
what your location sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (3329) (3330) (3331) (3332) (3333) (3334) (3335) ... (3666) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.