Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4412935 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Rany4all(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
RockOfAgesAlumi:

Good evening sir
Frameless window with burglary and net.. with 12mm rod
5mm black glass
.... TOWER MATERIAL
.Price for each window.
1000 x 2250--170k
990 x 1700--85k
700 x 1200--60k
900 x 1200--70k
Thanks
Much appreciated, thank you.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by tooexclusive: 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2023
bobkezel:

Can sharp sand only be used to plaster the exterior?
What's the difference between a house plastered with sharp sand and plaster sand?

Yes... you can use just sharp sand for plastering (which is even better, as you won’t fear cracks building up later... although it expends more cement as the cements acts as the gum)

Better to use more more sharp sand and a little plaster to get better quality

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2023
Born2conquer:

Thank you, How much are we looking at?

4 drums would be N16000 x 4: N64000
Transport: N4000
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrinceLat(m): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2023
gbadexy:

Good evening, I've been following and i have some questions too, please indulge me

1. How many drum will be needed for a 3bd with standard room of 12*12ft, and parlour with dining of 15*32ft, kitchen 12*11ft.

2. Using the above measurement, What number of drums for ceiling (all p.o.p)

3. I'd like to know cost for both premium emulsion and matte respectively.

4. I've seen your videos of you using the spray painting technique, i won't mind you handling the painting when I'm ready.

Lastly, what's your opinion of multiple colors for pop ceiling with rope light designs.

Thanks in waiting.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by buzzy1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
toyeoye:
Good morning all.

I have a wiring mixup in the house... I mean in the past year, many hands have made different connections on the property according to their knowledge and now sometimes I smell wire burning if I put on one air conditioning unit for example. I think the whole house's wiring has to be sorted "cleaned up" and properly connected. I also need a diagram as a blueprint to guide any additional connection in the future.

Is this even feasible? I never heard of such b4 but I know I need to do something asap.
I dey for Abuja.

Your opinions are appreciated!
Happy sunday.

What you actually need is to carry out an electrical audit (The audit is a proper work through of the whole electrical building services that have been rendered) afterwhich recommendations will be given.

We at Tuase Technical Services can offer you this professional services

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by buzzy1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 28, 2023
At Tuase Technical Services, We are at your service for any kind of Electrical Building services. Reach out to us today for excellent service delivery.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 12:00am On Mar 29, 2023
#Granites and #sand available
available materials and prices per ton:

Boulder =6800/ton

Stone Dust =2400/ton

1/2inch =7000/ton

stonebase =6800/ton

Hardcore =6800/ton

3/4 quarter = 6800/ton

5/8(3/4down) =7000/ton

Abeokuta Sharp sand= 4000

Discount is available depending on the quantity purchased.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 5:46am On Mar 29, 2023
PrinceLat:

Good evening, I've been following and i have some questions too, please indulge me

1. How many drum will be needed for a 3bd with standard room of 12*12ft, and parlour with dining of 15*32ft, kitchen 12*11ft.

2. Using the above measurement, What number of drums for ceiling (all p.o.p)

3. I'd like to know cost for both premium emulsion and matte respectively.

4. I've seen your videos of you using the spray painting technique, i won't mind you handling the painting when I'm ready.

Lastly, what's your opinion of multiple colors for pop ceiling with rope light designs.

Thanks in waiting.
6 drums for the wall, 3 drums for the ceiling.
Premium emulsion is N16000 and cleanable matte is N30000.
Spraying is ideal where furniture and fittings aren't in place already. There is precaution against overspray on unintended surface but there could still be some.
Although spray application after machine sandpaper still gives the smoothest application.
I've supplied an esteemed member here that used purple and gold as taping design on the pop. It's all about preference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 6:10am On Mar 29, 2023
Gud morning here, contact ADEDWARD for ur frameless windows embedded with burglaries

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2023
gbadexy:

Okay, I will be in your mail.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2023
Good morning..
I'm your best plug for any kind of woods you need for your projects....call or WhatsApp me now 07060795767.
Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2023
Born2conquer:

Ok sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CMC180: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2023
Larwin:

The problem looks like sediments and not really contaminants,
You might need to flush your borehole first, then see if there are any changes. Then make sure your well head is protected well to prevent materials from getting into the hole.
If your Casing is well seated, then problem might l reduce.
Thank you so much.
This sounds like a more affordable way to start
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:57am On Mar 29, 2023
On Going
Installation of Artificial grass at a Nairalander site in lagos.

We sell quality and install Artificial grass .
Contact 08119470142

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrinceLat(m): 11:52am On Mar 29, 2023
Thanks a lot for this, it gives me something to work with, we will talk better when I am ready, gracias.

gbadexy:

6 drums for the wall, 3 drums for the ceiling.
Premium emulsion is N16000 and cleanable matte is N30000.
Spraying is ideal where furniture and fittings aren't in place already. There is precaution against overspray on unintended surface but there could still be some.
Although spray application after machine sandpaper still gives the smoothest application.
I've supplied an esteemed member here that used purple and gold as taping design on the pop. It's all about preference.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ngBuild: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
dangoteinlaw:
old fashioned.
Classic design rather
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
PrinceLat:
Thanks a lot for this, it gives me something to work with, we will talk better when I am ready, gracias.

You're welcome sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
FOR YOUR STRUCTURAL ENGINEERING DRAWINGS WITH DURATION OF 48HOURS.

CHECKED, STAMPED AND SEAL BY COREN REGISTERED ENGINEER...

CAL OR WATSAPP 0703..2728..941
ENGR. FRANK (ONALEK ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED)
MEMBER NSE
MEMBER COREN
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
Born2conquer:

Ok sir.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by micgray100(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2023
BrickDevo:
Progress | excavation + blinding
BROS... YOR BUILDING FOUNDATION DEPTH IS TOO SHALLOW... AND SEEING THIS SOIL CONDITION ON THIS PICTURE IS NOT ENCOURAGING.... IF YOU WANT ME TO EXPANTIATE MORE.... LET ME KNOW...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2023
SMARTCELL DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES NOW IN STOCK!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry...

Join us in our price slash promo .. We look forward to working with you

Distilled water 25 Litres = N10,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET A 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = N2,000 (Selling with free 5L gallon) (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free) .. ...(NOTE: N25,000 PROMO price for 5L × 14 units well packaged inside thick export cartons for safety available !!)

Distilled water 1 Litre (Dozen pack) = N7000 N6000 (PROMO: BUY 12 packs & get 1 free)

Hydrometer = N5,000

Electrolyte 5 Litres = N4,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N15,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon) .. (BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L DISTILLED WATER FREE).

Electrolyte is mixture of sulfuric acid & distilled water having predefined specific gravity or concentration per mol. Smartcell electrolytes maintains 1.265 - 1.275 specific gravity range.

*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell deionized water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

*Warehouse Location: Winner estate, off Agbe road / off Abiodun Onitiri avenue, Abule-egba , Lagos but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense.

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
We set this up to power some appliances
Majorly cctv cameras & electric security fence

5kva hybrid inverter with 4 220A batteries

Note: lighting for this house are Sendored! To minimize energy usage.

Location Anambra Awka

Let’s plan with you from the beginning

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2023
Let there be light....

Finishing work...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
Internal plastering update pics
External rendering loading

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Larwin(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2023
CMC180:

Thank you so much.
This sounds like a more affordable way to start

You are welcome smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2023
Job Done!!
Another Successful Installation of Water Collectors ( Rain Gutters)

Site Location: Oju ore Ogun State

Colour: White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLEe56FytgA?

Kindly promote us by sharing

To get the Cost of the Rain guter for this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2023
Quality art work design,we are available for ur urgent work, WhatsApp us on 09058432795

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Elochukwupascha: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2023
Good evening House I'm a dealer in all kinds of building materials like fittings, PPR, Germatics, Taps etc
Zero nine zero sixty-five nine zero nine two zero eight
Elo don

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Elochukwupascha: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
Pls all types of building materials are all available in affordable Prices
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 4:39am On Mar 30, 2023
Nigerian carpenters, up your game.

Get this, please.

They call it pocket hole jig.

In professional wood working, we don't want to see nail or screw holes

Picture credits except Amazon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-VEsdM1rdw&ab_channel=SharaWoodshopDiaries

(1) (2) (3) ... (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) ... (3670) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Juxtix88, ATPx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.